The Way a Family Would

Story Info
A young woman has to divert her stepfather's attention.
2.1k words
3.83
73.1k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
291 Followers

Divorce is a terrible thing for a family, and mine was no exception. The worst part about it isn't that you feel like you're losing one of your parents...it's the prospect of getting another one. Being a teenager is hard enough with two parents telling you what to do, I'm sure you can imagine what happens with three.

This is the problem I had when my Mom remarried Ralph. I, an 18-year old senior in high school, wanted nothing more than to graduate and get out of the house. Spring had rolled around in full force, and I was getting antsy. Ralph, unfortunately, wanted to impose himself on the remaining few days of high school I had left to enjoy. He wanted me to help him pack and reorganize my room, so that he could use it for his weight bench and stuff.

"I don't think it's fair that I have to do this," I whined to my Mom. "Ralph is the one that wants to use the room, why doesn't he do all of the work?"

"I've told you already, Jenny...it's your junk. If you didn't have so much of it, this wouldn't be a problem. Do you really want him going through everything and just throwing stuff out as he sees fit?"

"I guess not," I groaned. As eager as I was to get out of the house it seemed a little rude for Ralph to be pushing me out so early, especially if he was trying to be sensitive to the circumstances of our new family. I'd already caught Ralph starting to pack things up. Earlier this week I'd walked into my room to find Ralph boxing up some clothes, and could've sworn I'd seen him inspecting some of my panties in my underwear drawer.

"Which of these piles is going to school with you?" I gestured to the left side of the room and my Mom started lugging my box of school supplies over.

"It seems mean is all, Mom. I mean, Ralph's not even my real father, why should he get to kick me out of my room -- " I was cut short when Ralph stepped into the doorway, an angry look on his face. I felt my cheeks turn red with embarrassment as I realized I'd been caught red-handed.

"Honey, could you give us the room?" Ralph sweetly asked my mother. He was smiling, but his voice dripped with pent-up resentment.

"Sure sweetie," my Mom kissed him on the cheek and then whisked out of the room.

"Jenny, I know you don't like this but this room won't be used. Your mother and I are trying to build a life together. You have to stop thinking about yourself in this." I tried to defend myself but he kept going as he approached me. "You're an adult now, after all. Eighteen."

I felt vulnerable sitting on my bed as Ralph stood in front of me. He wasn't a big man, but certainly exercised and dwarfed my petite frame. His crotch was at eye level and I found myself looking right at it, afraid to look him in the eye. "Y...yes, eighteen."

"And what a fine adult you're turning out to be," he said as he began to twirl my hair around his fingers. I was paralyzed at his touch, only a slight quiver reminding me that my body was capable of moving at all.

"Thank you," I managed to eek out. He just smiled and reached his hand down to his dick, rubbing it through his pants. My eyes remained glued to it, half disgusted and half aroused. I was speechless, watching my stepfather fondle himself at the sight of me.

"Sorry about that, I drifted off for a second." He snapped back to reality, using a friendly tone again. "Christ, these new wool boxers are so itchy...I don't know why your mother got them for me." I choked out a laugh and he smiled. "I'll catch you at dinner kiddo!"

---

I took a deep sigh and watched my breasts heave up and down in the bathtub. The cold water kissed my skin in relief of the sticky, Spring air. I couldn't stop thinking about the bulge in Ralph's pants. Sure, I'd had my share of boyfriends and messed around. Ralph's cock looked pretty average in size, but I couldn't figure out why I was so fixated on it. I rubbed the inside of my thighs and cooed as I felt a familiar heat in my vagina. Something about Ralph wanting me felt so good, so forbidden.

Ugh, but my stepfather! Incest had never been a fantasy of mine, and the thought of actually blowing or fucking Ralph made me almost hurl. The eroticism of the whole thing was gone in a flash when I pictured is flabby, hairy chest heaving while I sucked his cock. I knew what I'd do, too. I pictured the look he would have on his face as I wrapped my tiny fist around his cock, slapping it against my cheek. Guys loved that, and they loved it even more when you'd slither your tongue around the base of the head.

Suddenly my pussy was flush again, and I closed my eyes. I knew it was gross, but I was horny and figured I'd go with it. I let my hand wander down to my clit and started delicately teasing it. "Mmm," I stifled a moan as my other hand started kneading my left breast. I had to be quiet, knowing that Mom and Ralph were still home. I picked up the pace and started working my usual rhythm, trying to rub out a quick one before dinner. It felt good, picturing Ralph fucking me on my bed while my Mom was downstairs cooking dinner.

I paused, hearing a creak on the floorboards outside the bathroom. Despite being afraid of getting caught, I kept my fingers moving. I was so close. My cunt tingled as I thought about Ralph watching me touch myself. Despite being a short girl, I had a bit of meat to me...I was never a beanpole. I pictured my full C-cups swaying and slapping together while he pounded me from behind. "Ohhh, yes Ralph...give it to me," I moaned quietly.

I heard another creak from the floorboards, and realized there was definitely someone out there. I was at the point of no return now though, so I bit my lip and picked up my frantic pace. I was ready to cum, and all I could think about was my stepfather's strange cock swaying in front of my face. I grunted and moaned to myself, feeling the tension reach the breaking point. I climaxed, feeling my cunt squirt a little bit in the cool water. My legs twitched as I unclenched my every muscle, feeling relaxed but worried about who was outside.

What if it was Mom? What if it was Ralph? What if they heard me mention his name? I'm an attractive 18 year old girl, I knew it was no secret that I masturbated. I knew I could always tell them I was thinking about some boy at school named Ralph or something.

"Jenny!" I heard my Mom call. "Dinner's ready!"

"Ok," I shouted, "I'm getting out of the tub, I'll be down there in ten!"

"No, young lady, dinner's hot. Come down here now!"

---

I sat down at the table rubbing a towel on my head, my terrycloth robe clinging to my moist skin. "Why can't I change first, Ma?"

"I spent all morning preparing this meal," she began to drone on about how she had to cut, clean, and sautee. She talked about different oils and reductions. I zoned out, realizing how much I'd outgrown my bathrobe. My tits were way bigger than they were when I bought it, and I'd put on a little weight since then too. No matter how tight I cinched the waistband, I felt like it was barely squeezed around me. "...Jenny?"

"Hm? I'm sorry Mom, what?"

"I said I worked hard on this meal all morning and afternoon. What do you think? It's from that cooking channel Ralph had added to the cable package."

"It's great, Mom." I looked down at the unrecognizable mush on my plate. I wondered if she was the one in the hallway, or maybe it was Ralph. It was then that I noticed Ralph staring down the opening of my robe, my cleavage looking right back at him. I tried to stare at him to embarrass him into looking away, but he just kept staring at my tits.

"Mom, can I go change please? I don't want to catch a cold."

"Fine," she scoffed and threw her hands up. I pulled down the edges of my robe, even though it fully covered my ass, as I started to walk up the stairs. "You know, I try so hard for her and she doesn't seem to care..." I heard her trail off as I went upstairs.

I went into my room and shut the door, locking it and leaning against it. I was getting uncomfortable. Ralph was my stepdad, and despite my masturbating in the tub over him, I wanted no part of what was happening. I hated the idea of him ogling me, and that my Mom had no idea it was happening. This is how girls get molested, this is how girls get raped. I'm not his daughter; as far as he's concerned I'm an 18-year old vixen with a killer body that lives upstairs. What if he tried something? Nobody would even believe me.

I plopped onto the bed and put my head in my hands. I had no idea what to do. I just knew I had to avoid Ralph and any one on one encounters while I was still here. I went to my dresser to find my favorite pair of underwear -- a lacy white number that almost appeared to push up my little ass. I couldn't find it though. "Oh," I remembered...I'd worn it earlier that week. I know it's kind of gross, but sometimes you need to feel your best and underwear helps you do it, so I went through my hamper in the closet to find them.

They still weren't there. Now I was more curious than anything, so I threw on a pair of pajama pants and a baggy shirt. I went out into the hallway to find our communal hamper, thinking maybe I'd dumped my laundry in there earlier. As I went down the hallway, I heard something in my Mom's room.

I tip-toed to the door to see Ralph standing at the foot of my Mom's bed. He was fully dressed, and although he had his back to me I could tel that he was masturbating. He was holding something, probably a picture or a magazine, and I heard him moan quietly. "Ohhhh," he moaned as his arm pumped furiously at his dick. I couldn't see anything, but I could tell he was getting there. I can't believe Mom wouldn't let me get changed, but she'd let him leave to jerk off. "Ohhh, yes Jenny..." he moaned and I gasped when I realized what was happening.

I was repulsed at what I saw next. Ralph dropped what he'd been holding -- my lacy panties. He picked up a wad of tissues on the bed and started grunting as he shot his load into it, apparently trying to hide the evidence. I almost choked on my tongue when he picked them back up and shoved them against his face, taking a long sniff before hiding them under the mattress again.

I quickly bounded back downstairs to the dinner table, speechless at what I'd just seen. I don't know what grossed me out more; the fact that I'd masturbated to my flirty stepfather, or the fact that I'd just seen him doing the same while sniffing my gross panties.

"All better?" my Mom asked sarcastically.

"Yes, much." I smiled politely as I dove my fork back into my mush. I could tell she was still staring at me, and I knew what she wanted to hear. "Thank you," I added.

"You're welcome, Jenny."

Ralph came down the stairs, looking reinvigorated. "Did you find your phone, honey?"

"No," he confidently lied. "I probably left it in the car or something."

I couldn't believe he lied to get away. After eye-fucking me in my robe, he apparently had to jerk off in the middle of dinner! I wanted to spit something out -- a quip to make him uncomfortable, or a direct accusation of sniffing the juices from my pussy while he jerked off over his wife's bed. But nothing came out. I locked eyes with him and he just smiled, the way a stepfather would.

animus87
animus87
291 Followers