The Way a Family Would Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny's stepfather makes a move.
3.3k words
4.04
64.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
291 Followers

A few weeks had passed since I'd caught Ralph masturbating to the smell of my panties. He didn't notice me, but the more I thought about it the more I was convinced that he'd heard me moan his name when I was masturbating in the tub.

I tried to put it out of my mind, but every time I thought about how much he was lusting after me, I found myself getting wet. One night I swear I was walking past my Mom's room and heard Ralph fucking her senseless, with a passion I'd never heard from that room before.

I couldn't get my mind off of the mental image of Ralph's swinging dick, and my supercharged libido had to be dealt with. I was going down a bad road at school, taking out my pent-up sexual frustration on some of the boys at school.

Since my first encounter with Ralph, I'd started giving handjobs in the gym locker room at school. I knew people were talking, and I didn't care. All I wanted was dick. I didn't care if they were big or small, if the guys were fat or skinny. I jerked off guys from the football team, I jerked off guys from the chess club. As far as I was concerned, every dick to me was Ralph's dick when I closed my eyes, and nothing felt better than having it erupt hot sticky cum all over my hands.

At one point, I broke down and fell back on my most reliable way to get off: my homemade porn. On my 18th birthday, my boyfriend at the time had suggested that we record ourselves fucking. The first video was a pretty tasteless affair, as we fumbled around with the camera while we tried to have our first sexual encounter.

With practice though, we'd gotten better at both. I started to become better versed with sex, and despite breaking up, I'd had a steady stream of suitors to fill the hole that Bobby had left behind. Moreover, I'd refined the recording process such that my laptop's webcam was recording every encounter in my bedroom without the guy even knowing.

I must have spent hours in the past week masturbating to the videos. They were all strategically shot, so that I could see my favorite angles and positions. I loved watching my tits bounce back on all fours. The camera never caught the face of my partner, and I loved picturing Ralph's doughy face on top of them as the body pulled my brown hair back and thrust his cock deeper into me.

That was all about to change though.

---

It was a late Saturday night and I'd come home from a night at the movies with some friends. One of my friends, Becca, kept imploring me about my slut streak of the past couple of weeks. She couldn't believe that I'd whacked off over a dozen guys, and wanted every detail.

Originally I'd planned to spend the night at Becca's, maybe getting tipsy and having some casual lesbian petting as I had once or twice before, but Becca's interrogation really killed the mood for me. I knew it was risky, because my Mom was out of town for the weekend for work, and I was nervous to spend the night home alone with Ralph.

I slowly creaked open the front door and gently shut it, clenching my keys tight against my body to keep them from giving me away. Pausing to listen, I vaguely heard voices from the TV in my Mom's room. I looked at my watch and figured that at midnight, Ralph was probably already outcold.

I gingerly stepped up each step, having done this dance before and knowing very well where all of the creaky floorboards were. As I passed my Mom's door, my initial guess was confirmed. The door was closed, and I wondered if Ralph was jerking it to the smell of my panties again. It had been almost a month, and I still hadn't seen them again...they were probably losing their stench.

I shook the thought from my head as I went to my bedroom, undressing and putting on a pair of little shorts and a tee-shirt. I was exhausted. Between all of the masturbation I'd been doing, and trying to get out of the house with friends, I really needed to crash.

---

I woke up when I heard the door to my room close and lock, and saw Ralph's shadow against the white walls.

"Hello, Jenny."

By all means, I should have felt afraid. I knew what he was here for, we were home alone, but I simply rolled over to greet him. "Hi, Ralph."

"You know what I'm here for, don't you." He slowly approached me, reaching down for his sweatpants.

I nodded, trying to fight back a smile.

"I heard you playing with yourself in the tub a few weeks ago. You moaned my name. You want me, don't you?"

I could see his hands pausing on the drawstring of his sweatpants, the outline of his modest cock growing harder. This was the time, now or never. I could probably end this whole thing right now by telling him he misheard me, or that a boy at school named Ralph really got me going. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. "Mhmm," I teased.

Ralph smiled eagerly and fished his cock out, holding the erect slab of meat inches from my face. "Then show me how much you want me."

I sat up, bewildered at the experience. I was still groggy, but fully aware of what was happening. I swear I could feel the heat of his cock so close to me, almost aching to feel my young lips wrap around it.

Without even deciding to, I reached my hand up and wrapped my fingers around the base of the shaft. He let out a moan as my cold fingers hugged its circumference, my little hands dwarfed by the thickness of his cock. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be totally under my spell.

Leaning forward, I opened my mouth and puckered my lips against the tip. He was paralyzed with ecstasy, and I hadn't even started yet. I quickly got to work, for some reason afraid that someone or something might interrupt this moment.

I plunged his cock into my mouth, inhaling the scent of his sweat through my nostrils. It tasted like the dozens of other cocks I'd sucked, but this was different. I started to swirl my tongue around the head, working up a rhythm with my fist. "Oh, Jenny..." he moaned as I smiled around his fat cock.

"You like that, Ralph?"

"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times Jenny," he looked at me with a familiar tone, "call me Dad."

"You like having me suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Yessss," he moaned as he pushed my head back onto his dick. I bobbed my head up and down, twisting my wrist around his pole. I was enjoying every second of this, and I knew that I'd have all of the fuel for masturbation I'd ever need after he shot his load down my throat.

"Mmmm," I moaned onto his cock, feeling him grab my head with both hands and forcing his cock all the way down. He started slowly, expecting me to have trouble, but I'd stuffed enough dick into my mouth to eliminate my gag reflex in the past year.

"Oh Jenny, I'm going to cum,"

I smacked my lips as I pulled his cock out of my throat. "Cum in my mouth, Daddy." He shook his head. "No, I want to taste your cum, please shoot off in your little girl's mouth!"

Ralph took me by surprise by flipping me over onto my stomach. I wasn't sure what was happening, but it wasn't what I had in mind. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, and to savor it, and for this whole fantasy to be over.

I realized that ending wasn't going to happen as he pulled my little shorts down to my knees and bent me over the bed. "Daddy, what are you doing?" I asked, pleading for him to think this through.

"Shutup Jenny," he grunted as I felt him pull my ass cheeks apart. I felt so vulnerable as he kept me pinned down with one hand, my pussy exposed by the other.

"No, Ralph, I don't want to..."

"Shut up you little tease, you do want to, don't you?" I grunted and squirmed a little, until I felt the head of his cock knocking on the door.

My pussy was throbbing, the heat of it greeting his slippery cock. "Ungh," I moaned with pain and pleasure as he plunged his cock into me. Between my age and height, and the fact that I hadn't fucked in awhile, my pussy was tight and I was afraid he was going to tear it open.

"Oh shit," he moaned as he grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands. He started pumping and I felt his pubic bone pounding against my ass, every inch of him thrusting deep inside of me.

I moaned and started pushing back, my thighs doing the work as I met his every thrust. I remembered we were home alone, and let out a loud moan, feeling my sweaty Daddy filling me with his fat cock.

The loud moan was all he needed, and I felt him grip my ass as he went balls deep and stayed there, moaning and shooting a huge load in my twat.

I collapsed, my ass still hanging in the air, as he put his cock away. "Goodnight, Jenny. Your cunt is mine now."

Once he left I locked the door and crawled into bed, still naked from the waist down. I wasn't sure how I felt about this.

On the one hand, I feel like he just molested me. He raped me, even. I'd seen all of the school specials and knew the signs. I said no, and he did it anyways.

On the other hand, I really enjoyed it. I felt my hand wandering down to my pussy, feeling his sticky cum starting to leak out of my still-stretched cavity. I took a gob of it on my finger and smelled it, getting an aroma of my pussy and his cum mixed together. I licked it off and shivered at the salty taste of it, realizing that licking my stepfather's cum out of my pussy is probably an unhealthy thing.

I pulled the covers over my head and decided not to think about it anymore.

---

My Mom came home the next day and since then, I hadn't had any encounters with Ralph. I was staying busy, and I meant that in every sense of the word.

In the two weeks following our encounter, I was fucking a different guy almost every day. My home movie collection folder was growing enormously on my computer, as I had video after video of guys pounding my cunt in every position I could come up with.

I'm sure that on paper, it sounded like I was damaged. It was so cliche, the little tease getting raped or molested, and now she's a total whore for the rest of her life. But the more I thought about it, the more I felt empowered.

Ralph had just come in and taken what he'd wanted. Sure, he asked me and I sort of accepted. But even if I'd said I didn't want him, he could've just taken me. I'm not sure if he would have, but the sentiment was powerful.

I was taking what I wanted, and not just in sex. I was a force to be reckoned with at school, putting little bitches like Becca in their place. I was acing my classes, I had my pick of boys. I had a new-found confidence, and everyone could sense it. In a way, I think Ralph could and that might have been what was keeping him at bay. He'd awoken the monster.

Today was just another day in the life of Jenny. I'd picked out my boy for today, Louis. Louis was a tiny Hispanic kid, who was very smart and well-liked. We all knew he was going to Harvard or something, but because he was such a nerd he was never really part of our wild crowds.

That was going to change. Louis had grown into a handsome young man, and even though he appeared to have a boy's body next to some of our football players, I knew I wanted to be the first to have him. So I took him.

I held Louis's hand all the way up the stairs and giddily walked him to my room.

"Shouldn't we be quiet?"

"No," I reassured him as I left the door open. "Nobody's home."

"Oh, ok..."

I sat at my computer and blocked the screen with my body, setting up the webcam as Louis looked around the room.

"Jenny, there's something I should confess..." he nervously squeaked.

"You're a virgin?" His jaw hit the floor. "I know honey, it's ok. I wanted to be the first to have you. You've grown up quite nicely!" He blushed. "As long as you're 18, that is..."

"Yeah, I am," he added proudly.

"Good, because I wouldn't want to go to jail!" Louis smiled and I approached him, stopping only inches away from him. "So what do you like, Lou?"

"Well, like I said...I've never..."

"I know, but what kind of porn do you watch?" Louis blushed and looked at his feet. "Don't be embarrassed Louis, you're about to fuck me in every way you want. Now's not the time for secrets. So what kind of porn do you watch?"

"I kind of like face-sitting porn." I tried to fight back a fit of laughter, and he saw me crack a smile. "What?! Why's that weird?"

"It's not weird, hon. Abnormal, maybe." I started to unbutton my jeans and gestured for him to do the same. "I mean, weird would be like...clowns or Star Wars or something." He fumbled with his fly as he saw me in my panties, my shirt still on. "But I don't know, I've never been with a guy that wanted me to sit on his face."

"Well, I have been with girls you know." I nodded, pulling my shirt off. "I like the smell of pussy...I like when a girl is in control...it just seemed like a natural fit."

"I think I can understand that," I said as I saw him standing in his boxers. I was in my bra and panties, and the pile of clothes at our feet was a testament to how brief the conversation portion of the afternoon would be. "Get on the bed."

Louis got on the bed to lie down, almost assuming the position. "Put your head at the foot of the bed," I commanded, making sure the camera would catch it. Louis obeyed, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled onto his face, feeling his breath through my panties. "You like that, Louis?"

Louis moaned and I could tell that he was inhaling the smells of my cunt and asshole.

"You like the smell, you say?" He moaned in confirmation. "How about this, then?" I lifted one leg at a time to pull my panties off and sat my ass onto his face a second time.

"Mmmm," he moaned as I felt his tongue dart out. He was so eager, lapping up and down my cunt. It felt really good.

"Jesus, Louis...look at you!" I started grinding my pussy against his tongue, feeling the electricity from his thrusts as I rocked back and forth. I saw his cock starting to grow, and pulled his hands to my ass cheeks. "Yesss, eat me Louis!"

Without warning, Louis moved his tongue a mere three inches to my asshole. He pulled me down onto his face and I felt myself shiver at the foreign feeling of a tongue teasing my little button.

"Oh, you're a FREAK Louis!" I reached one hand down and started playing with my clit, using the other to balance me. I knew this was going to be a great video as I felt Louis bury his face further and further into my ass cheeks. His cock was standing at full attention, and if I wasn't enjoying the rimjob so much I would have started to play with it.

"You like that," he sloppily moaned as he continued attacking my ass with his mouth.

"Ohhh, yes!" I noticed his cock was poking through his boxers now, and estimated it must have been about five inches. Not the biggest, but certainly bigger than some of the jocks or guys that were twice his size.

I reached forward and grabbed Louis's cock, leaning forward. Louis craned his neck to start licking my clit, and I was in heaven. I jammed his whole cock straight into my mouth, wishing nothing more than to have a counterpart jamming my cunt on the other side.

"Jenny, slow down," he pleaded into my pussy. I forgot he was a virgin, and probably had no real tolerance to stimulation.

"I want you to fuck me, honey." Louis's eyes lit up and he sat idly, waiting for commands. I scooted him over and got on all fours, looking straight at the camera. "Come on," I presented my ass in the air.

Louis knew what to do. He sauntered around to the other edge of the bed and prepared to mount me. My round ass was still thrust upwards, almost screaming with anticipation. I felt Louis stick his face in for one last course of dessert before he would fuck me.

"Mmm, Louis...fuck me now!" I begged.

Without another request, Louis pushed his cock into me. I gripped the edge of the bed, realizing that Louis probably had no idea what he was doing back there. Once he was inside, I winked at the camera and used my hips to help him work up a rhythm.

We sat there fucking like dogs for a few minutes, me trying to give him little grunts to know I was enjoying it, but aware that moaning too loudly could set him off.

As we sat there fucking, I felt Louis's finger against my asshole. "Whatcha doing there, Lou?" I asked as he became more confident and consistent with his thrusts.

He started to gently push it in and I moaned, reaching my hand down to my clit to play with it. This was new, and even if this kid was a virgin he'd seen enough porn to try some pretty creative stuff!

"Easy, slow," I whispered as I felt immense stimulation across my body. Louis started frantically pumping, and I knew he was near. I picked up the pace, letting out a loud moan. It was one of the first orgasms I would ever have with something in my asshole, and it was loud enough to wake the neighbors.

Louis petered out quickly, pulling out and shooting his load on my back. I felt a couple ropes of hot cum against my skin and let the chill run through my body as he pulled his finger out of my ass.

I got up to look at him and saw a content, satisfied face staring back. "Well, looks like you've been saving that move for awhile," I laughed.

"Thank you so much, Jenny...I promise I won't tell anyone, that was so good..."

"Hon, you tell whoever you want. I'm sure as hell going to tell all the girls what a stud you are." Louis beamed at my generosity. "Now go, get out...I need to clean up."

animus87
animus87
291 Followers