The Way a Family Would Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny's Brother Comes Home.
3.6k words
4.33
35.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
291 Followers

Things were going well for me, all things considered. I was empowered. I was getting what I wanted socially, sexually, and I was even bossing my bitch mother around. Life was good, and I found myself excelling at anything I wanted to try on a whim.

Except for Ralph. We'd still only fucked once, and I was ambivalent. I hated him for fucking me. I wish I could take it back, and while he hadn't made a move since, I knew that he still wanted to fuck me again. I could see it in his eyes every night at dinner, he looked at me in the way that guys do when they've been inside of you.

On the other hand, I had him to thank for liberating me. Not that I was an uptight prude before, but now I was doing what I want and how I wanted, and with no consequences. It was a good life, and I had come out of the experience a lot better. Something was still off balance though.

I wanted to make him pay. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but I wanted to make him regret it. He'd turned me into a monster by taking what he wanted, and the new Jenny wouldn't stand for that. Nobody treated me like that, and I had to make a stand for myself.

I got my inspiration a little over a month after that first night with Ralph. I'd begun to feel safe again, a combination of my confidence and knowing that my Mom was sleeping at home more. I could hear Ralph fucking her brains out some nights, but I knew that my favorite pair of panties was still missing and Ralph was probably picturing me. I made a mistake by letting my guard down and leaving my door unlocked.

One Thursday night I woke up to hear my door click shut. I froze in place, figuring it must be Ralph. I had my back to the door, and was too afraid to turn around and look. I figured if I pretended to be asleep, maybe he would go away.

No such luck. I felt a hand pull the covers off of me, and shivered as I realized I wasn't wearing anything but panties. I heard Ralph's familiar heavy breathing, but noticed a scent of alcohol. Ralph clumsily squeezed my left ass cheek and moaned. "Jenny!" he slurred. "Jenny, what the fuck?"

I turned over, alert. He was stark naked, his swinging dick right at eye level again. "Fuck off, Ralph, get out of here."

"Jenny, I told you..." he slowly tried to crawl onto the bed. "I told you that your cunt was mine!"

"Jesus Ralph, go back to bed. You're drunk, and we're not doing this again."

"You're a whore!" I slapped him, but he started climbing over me. "I saw your videos. You fuck a thousand dicks a day! Whore!" I saw a strange, pitiful look in his eye. A look of rejection. For the briefest instant, I pitied him.

Until he pinned my arms down and started grinding his cock against my pussy. He was drunk, but still way bigger than me, and I was struggling to get out from under him. The feeling of his warm meat between my legs started to get me wet, despite the circumstances. "Fuck you," I spat in his face.

"You dumb cunt!" he cocked his arm back, ready to hit me. Realizing that this was the only time I wasn't totally outclassed by his strength, I flung him off the bed onto the floor. I heard a loud pinging sound as he fell, realizing that his head hit the metal bed frame on the way down.

"Jesus," I muttered as I got down cautiously. He was still breathing, but pretty unconscious. It was tough to tell whether it was from the booze or the hit to the head, but he was out cold.

I was sort of dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do. I sure as hell didn't want to wake him, but I couldn't leave my naked stepfather sleeping on the floor. I could go get my Mom, but then she'd want to know what he was doing here and she'd find out I fucked her husband. I was at a loss.

Panicking, I threw on a set of clothes and decided to leave him there. I grabbed my keys and got in my old Dodge Neon, my head swimming with thoughts. What if he died? That would be convenient. What if he woke up and came looking? What if my Mom did find him? I pulled out my phone and dialed my best friend Molly.

"Hello?" Molly answered.

"Hey, sorry, I know it's late..."

"It's fine girl, what's up?" Molly sounded high.

"I'm having a pretty shit night, is it ok if I come over?"

"Sure, my parents are out of town. I'm just getting baked and skipping school tomorrow."

"Sounds good, I'll be there in ten."

Just then, I heard sirens. Jesus, just what I needed. I pulled over to the side of the road, a cop pulling in behind me with his lights on. What could he want? Fuck, I was on the phone. And I was probably speeding. I was fucked, a young girl out at two in the morning, speeding on her phone. I rolled down the window to see a bulky police officer leaning down.

"License please," he muttered. I fumbled around in my wallet and handed him my driver's license. "Do you know how fast you were going?"

"Thirty-seven?" I guessed.

"Forty-six," he replied. I knew the speed limit on this road was thirty. I wanted to cry. Not to get out of the ticket, but because I wanted to explain to the officer that I was fleeing my drunken stepfather who wanted to rape me. But for the first time since the incident, I was actually afraid, reverted back to a child. "My buddy back there clocked you at the Maple intersection, and I saw you on your cellphone."

I shuddered at the thought of the officers bringing me home, or my parents finding out that I was out at 2 A.M. All I wanted to do was have tonight go away, and things like this were making it harder. "Officer, I can't get a ticket, my parents would kill me!"

"Well, you should have thought about that before you went racing at two in the morning, little lady. Where are you going so fast anyways? You're lucky you're eighteen, it's a school night and I could peg you if you were a minor."

"Please, my parents can't know I was out tonight." The officer rolled his eyes and got his pad out, unsympathetic to my plea. "Is there...anything I can do, officer?" I looked up to see him looking down at me, his eyes fucking every inch of my body that they could see.

"I think we could work something out," he said as he put the pad back in his belt. "We're going to pull up and park ahead of you. Cameras on the car and all that," he mentioned as he looked back to his partner and made a gesture. "Pull up behind us and get out of your car."

The police car pulled forward and turned its lights off. I slowly pulled up behind them and turned my lights off as well, getting out of the car. In the frenzy of leaving, I didn't plan an outfit, I was wearing boy-shorts and a tank top, and didn't have a bra on at all. I could feel my nipples pushing against the sheer fabric in excitement as I saw the muscular officer leaning on the side of his car.

"Good evening, sailor," I said with a swagger.

"Don't get cute. Come on." He was stern, and I was kind of turned on. By all accounts I should have been totally screwed by now, literally and figuratively, and I was doing whatever I wanted to get out of it.

I looked both ways and saw nobody coming, and got down on my knees. "Whatever you say, officer."

"This is Rudy," he added, as his partner came around the front of the car from the driver's seat. Rudy was noticeably fatter, with a bush of chest-hair popping up through his collar.

"Is he going to watch?" I asked, looking up.

"Sort of," Rudy said as he unzipped his pants.

I stifled a laugh as Rudy pulled out a comically small penis, probably no more than three or four inches. Even funnier was how skinny it was, it almost looked like a pinky finger. "Want me to suck you off, big Rudy?"

"Oh yeah," he smiled as he waddled over to bring his cock to my face. I almost had to lift the folds of his fat to get a good angle on his cock, turning my head sideways as I took it into my mouth.

"Mmm," I gave a big fake moan, giving him a show. "I love your cock, Rudy."

"Oh yeah, you do..." he gasped as I started bobbing my head up and down. I wrapped a couple fingers around it, for once feeling like my hands weren't dwarfed wrapped around someone's cock. Just as I started pumping, I felt him stop breathing. "Oh God, oh God!" He grabbed my head and shoved his cock all the way in my mouth, spitting a few drops of cum into my mouth.

"Mmm, Rudy!" I wiped my mouth and gave him a wink. "I'm glad I could help!" I stood up and dusted my knees off.

"Not so fast," the other officer said. He started unbuckling his pants and I gave him a smile, assuming the position in front of him. My smile vanished as the officer pulled out an unimaginably large cock. The thing was enormous in girth, and looked more like my forearm.

"Holy shit," I blurted out. I wrapped my fist around it and realized I would probably need both hands to jerk it off as I felt it harden. I started going to work, slurping as hard as I could on the head while moving both fists up and down this man's enormous cock. This was the biggest cock I'd ever sucked, and I was a little out of my element with how to handle it.

Sucking the head of his cock like a thick milkshake through a straw, I began twisting my wrists like I was wringing out a washcloth. Keeping the back and forth motion, I could feel him grunt and start to thrust his hips in the same rhythm. I imagined this was what it felt like to give a blowjob to a mule, his powerful haunches cramming his meat into my mouth with every pump. My mouth was in pain at how wide he was stretching it, and I could only imagine the pain this guy would inflict if the was giving me a proper fucking.

"Here it comes," he grunted as I picked up the pace. I kept pumping and pulled his cock out, afraid that I would choke in a sea of his cum. "Here it is!" he yelped as the first rope of sticky cum hit me in my open mouth. Another rope splashed near my mouth and on my chin, then a third on my tank top and a fourth on my neck. I felt disgusting as a fifth glob shot on my nose, dripping down onto my mouth. "Haha, you whore," he laughed as he shook his dick off at me.

I stood up, my face plastered with cum, and winked at him. Without so much as wiping my face, I walked back to my car and got in to drive away.

---

After blowing the two cops, the night was pretty lackluster. I wiped myself off in my car a mile down the road, and got baked at Molly's house. We skipped school the next day and I was sitting home alone eating a sandwich and reading a book when I heard the door open. I instantly snapped into a defensive stance, worrying that it was Ralph.

"Jenny? You home?" I heard my brother Mario's voice from the front door.

"Mariooooo!" I called out in the way I always did when we were kids, bounding to him in the living room. "Back from college already?"

"I didn't have any finals, so I finished all of my papers and came home a few weeks early!" Mario gave me a big hug.

"What about Jill?" I asked, wondering about his twin sister.

"Nah, she's got like ten finals. You know, she's a nerd." I laughed in agreement and relief, I was so glad to have Mario back in the house. It felt like everything was normal. "Hey, shouldn't you be in school?"

Suddenly the comfort was gone as I remembered why I was skipping school today, and the night I was recovering from. "I uh, decided to skip today." My face must have washed over in terror.

"Is everything alright, Jen?"

I tried to fight it all back but couldn't. I collapsed on the couch in tears, sobbing as snot and spit typhooned out of my face. "Mario, it's been terrible..."

"Whoa, whoa whoa!" he dropped his bags and sat down next to me to comfort me. "What happened Jenny?" His genuine concern was so sweet.

"It's...I can't..." I sobbed again and paused, trying with every second to find a way to tell Mario that our stepfather wanted to rape me again. "It's Ralph."

Mario's face grew stern. "What did he do?" I started crying again, and Mario knew what had happened. "Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?"

I nodded and regained control of myself, remembering that I was a new Jenny. "That fucker, it started off with a peek here, a joke there." Mario stood up and started pacing, he was fuming. "Then I caught him sniffing my panties and jerking off," I paused to gauge Mario's reaction. He wasn't as big as Ralph, but he had some muscle tone and his age would probably give him a leg up on Ralph if it got physical. "And then one night he...came into my room..."

Mario realized I was pouring my heart out and sat down next to me, putting his arm around me. "It's ok, Jenny. He's a monster, you didn't do anything wrong."

"That's sweet," I nestled my head on Mario's shoulder. "Then he tried it again last night. He was drunk." I stopped crying now, feeling more angry than ashamed or vulnerable. "Fucker thinks that he can just come in and do it whenever he wants."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah," I stood up and wiped my face. "I threw him off and he hit his head. He was out cold, so I left and went to Molly's." I decided to leave out the part about me getting double-teamed on the side of the road by a pair of cops.

"Good, smart move. I know you may feel hurt, or embarrassed, but we need to call the police."

"No way!" I spat at him.

"Well we need to do something!"

I sat and thought for a minute. We had to deal with Ralph, but nobody could know about what he did. He had to pay. "You know the worst thing?" I asked. Mario tilted his head. "He gets jealous now. I was...with another guy and he told me that I was his."

"Oh, fuck that. I'm going to kill him," Mario stood up and balled his hand into a fist. Mario paced in silence, I could see the wheels spinning in his head.

We sat quiet for a minute before I decided to break the silence. "Well, at least I know people find me attractive..." I tried to chuckle.

"Oh please," Mario discarded my comment as he continued pacing in thought. "Everyone knows you're a knockout."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely interested in my brother's objective opinion.

"Yeah Jen," he added uninterested. He was deep in thought, not really paying attention to what we were talking about. "I'd do ya." I paused for a minute as he realized what he'd said. "Oh my God, I didn't mean it like that -- "

"It's fine," I cut him off and smiled at him. "It's a compliment, I know that. I'm not that damaged." Mario sat down in a huff, clearly angry with himself. "Besides, it's not like you'd rape me."

"You're damn right," he added. "Just consensual sex, like with all the other girls." He smiled at me.

"Oh yeah? Are you cleaning up out there at school?"

"Not really," Mario frowned. He'd had a serious girlfriend in high school, but after their bad breakup he hadn't really had any luck. "I'm not looking for one-night stands, and haven't found anyone worthwhile."

"Well, surely you get a quickie here and there to loosen you up?" I asked, actually curious.

"Nah, I just...you know. Jerk it." Mario and I were always pretty candid with one another, we'd talked about sex and boys and girls before. I was mostly surprised to hear that he was basically a sex camel though.

"So when was the last time..."

"Mindy." My jaw dropped to the floor in disbelief. Mindy was his high school girlfriend.

"You haven't had sex since Mindy? You guys broke up like three years ago!"

"Actually, haven't had a blowjob or handjob or anything since Mindy." Mario seemed pretty bummed, and now I actually felt bad for him.

"Well, I think any girl would be lucky to blow you," I joked, punching his arm. "I'd do ya too," I added in a playful voice.

"Haha," he responded. "Too bad we're brother and sister, on paper we're a great match!" He looked at me and forced a heavy-hearted smile.

Without hesitating I jumped on his lap, kissing him deeply. Mario fought me and pulled his head back, staring into my face. "Jenny, what the hell?"

"I want you Mario," I wrapped my hands around his face and gave him a long passionate kiss, massaging my tongue into his mouth. "I've always wanted you." That was a lie. I'd never fantasized about him, but seeing him vulnerable and loving like this, I just had to have him. And new Jenny just takes what she wants.

"You're my sister," he shifted, trying to roll me off of him. The shifting made me aware of his erect cock, pushing against my groin as I straddled him. "We can't do this!"

"It looks like you really want to, though..." I added as I reached my hands down and grabbed his cock through his shorts. "Think about it, Mario. I want to. You want to. We're safe, consenting adults. We love each other. Why not?"

Mario's eyes widened as he started to look at me for the first time as a woman. I wasn't his sister any more, I was a teen vixen with full breasts only inches from his face. I could feel his heavy breath on my cleavage, my moist pussy was probably soaking the crotch of his pants already. "Oh, Christ..." he groaned.

I unzipped his shorts and pulled his dick out, reveling in the smell of his sweaty dick. "Fuck me, Mario," I moaned. I was mad with lust, I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to suck him. But above all of those things, I wanted to feel his cock inside me while I rocked back and forth on him. Mario was putty in my hands, except for his rock hard dick. I took off my panties and shorts and kicked them onto the floor, holding his cock steady.

Like a scabbard on a sword, I slammed down onto his prick, feeling him impale me. "Jesus, Jenny," Mario gasped as I leaned forward and rubbed my tits against his face. "You're so tight!"

I was surprised to hear that, given how many dicks my pussy had seen in the past month. I lifted my legs up so I was pretty much crouching on his dick on the couch, using my legs to bounce up and down. "Suck my tits, baby," I moaned as I buried his face in my cleavage. "That's right brother, fuck your little sister." Mario moaned as I continued to slide my pussy up and down, gliding it along his cock with every stroke. "Mmm, your cock is so good, cum inside of me!"

"Jenny, I'm gonna cum, get off!"

"Oh, I am getting off," I teased into his ear with my tongue. "Unhhhh," I let out a groan as I felt the head of his cock swell inside of me. "Oh, shittttt" I started to cum along with Mario as I felt him grab my ass. It felt so good, having him squeezing and kneading while my tits tried their best to stay in my bra. I felt so sexy, so in control. The tension built as I finally reached the breaking point, a shockwave of ecstasy radiating from my cunt. "FUCK!" I shouted as I started to squirt onto his cock, watching a slimy concoction of our juices slide down his shaft.

"Holy shit," he just whispered, frozen in place and afraid to touch me.

"Don't worry, bro," I mocked as I got off his dick and sat next to him on the couch. "I have an idea." We sat together catching our breath, his cock still out and my naked lower half still soaking wet.

"For what?"

"For this. For Ralph. I know what to do."

animus87
animus87
291 Followers