The Way a Family Would Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny and her brother make a revenge tape.
3.4k words
4.15
43k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
290 Followers

I had a plan to get back at Ralph, and my brother Mario was going to be a huge part of it. More specifically, his dick was going to be the huge part of it. I saw what happened to Ralph when he found my home video collection, he was furious. He was a mess.

He went to the brink of self-destruction with jealousy when he saw me getting pounded, and I knew that Mario could help push him over the edge. The plan was simple, and all of the parts were in place.

"Are you sure this is how you want to handle this?" Mario asked nervously as he fingered the collar on his polo. I looked at him from the driver's seat of my car and gripped the steering wheel tight.

"Yes," I tried to keep my cool. "I'm a new girl. This will break him, and it's how I want to do it." I'm not sure who I was trying to convince.

"Take a left up here," he pointed as I turned off the college campus's main strip, down a row of filthy-looking houses plastered with Greek letters. "It's the red one up there."

"Why are all the lights off?" I asked, looking around for a place to park.

"Because it's a private event," he paused. "It's not too late to back out, you know."

"Mario, I appreciate what you're trying to do," I said as I started to parallel park in a spot in front of the house. "But this is the only way. We need Ralph out of the picture, and he has to do it to himself." Mario frowned and slumped out of the car. "This is the only weapon I have, and I'm lucky enough to want to use it."

"But, I know these guys, they'll never shut up about this..."

"You let me worry about that," I added. "I'm not a little girl anymore, Mario."

"Ok," he squeezed my hand as we walked to the front door.

---

"Here's the situation," I called out to the circle of guys sitting in front of me. There must have been two dozen there, in all shapes and sizes. White, black, tall, short, fat, skinny...this was a very diverse fraternity. "I have an...ex-boyfriend that I want to make jealous. Really jealous." The guys perked up at the confirmation of what my brother had told them.

"How will -- " a boy started asking.

"Wait your turn hon," I sternly cut him off. "We're doing this by my rules. No fucking, no fondling. It's all on tape. My brother's being very good and going outside of his comfort zone to make sure you guys don't take advantage of the situation," I lied. "I've taken a trace amount of roofies, the date rape drug. Not enough to affect me, but if you guys break the rules I'll call the cops and tell them this was some initiation stunt at my expense, and you'll all be royally fucked."

The guys sat quietly, clearly aware of the risk they were taking on. "Now, I don't care how you guys pick the order, but I'm blowing you all. On tape. One at a time. I may change my mind, I may change the rules. When I say no, it means no...no questions asked. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE breaks the rules, you're all entirely fucked. This is a zero-tolerance endeavor." I saw some of the boys shifting in their chairs, either uncomfortable at my serious threats or hiding the boners induced by my skimpy v-neck top. "Now, any questions?"

A couple hands were raised. I pointed to an obnoxious-looking curly-haired kid in the front row. "So if one guy acts like an asshole, we're all in trouble?"

"Yes," I shot back without hesitation. "You're supposed to be a fraternity, brothers, right? If you can't trust one of your brothers to obey the rules, maybe it's safe for everyone that they don't participate." A couple of jeers and taunts started to emerge from the crowd as one of the boys stood up and left the room. "Glad we got that out of the way!"

Another kid raised his hand. "There's like...twenty of us here. Aren't you going to get tired?"

"Maybe," I responded. "I've never done anything like this before, so I can't make any promises. Maybe I'll get tired after three. Maybe I'll be turned on and want to get gangbanged. We'll see how it goes!" The guys cheered at my enthusiasm.

"What's the policy on dirty talk?" someone blurted out.

I had to pause to think for a minute. I didn't want these guys calling me a whore and a slut, even though I was about to be the biggest whore and slut in the history of the campus probably. On the other hand, it would piss Ralph off even more. I decided to take control of it. "I'll allow dirty talk. The dirtier the better, make it comically dirty. I want my...ex-boyfriend to kill himself with jealousy!" They all laughed, not knowing that I was serious.

"This does bring me to the most important rule, though." I started to glare and pace in front of the boys ahead of me. "Nobody is to ever, ever mention this after tonight. Ever again." The boys nodded in agreement, but I wasn't convinced. "If I hear about 'some girl' that came in here and blew twenty dudes, I take the tape to the cops. If I get propositioned from you or other brothers, I take the tape to the cops. If my brother even hears one of you joking about it, in public or in private, I take the tape to the cops."

The boys looked mortified, and I worried I'd killed the mood. "Now, everyone that agrees with these rules, form a line by the den! Mario's got the camera set up, and it's time to roll!"

The guys all started queuing up, switching spots and trying to make trades. Mario came to me for one last try to dissuade me. "You really don't have to do this, what Ralph did is technically rape and we can just have him arrested!"

"I don't want him arrested, or embarrassed. I want to destroy him, Mario. And what better way than punishing him with the monster he created?" Mario tilted his head, not following. "I want dick, Mario. I get what I want now. It's that simple."

"So, you're not shaming yourself into this?"

I laughed. "Mario, those twenty guys would do anything I say at this point. I could charge them hundreds of dollars a piece. I could make them suck each other's dicks if I wanted to. I've got complete and utter control of my life; what the hell is there to be ashamed about?"

Mario's demeanor suddenly changed as he understood. "Well alright," he smiled. "Let's get the camera rolling!"

"There's just one thing," I said as I took off my bra from underneath my shirt. "It looks like a funeral procession out there. I may have overdone the rules...let's liven up, it's a party!"

"Hang on a sec," Mario disappeared for a minute. He returned with two cases of cheap beer under his arms, handing them out among the boys in line. Within a minute, there was obnoxious shouting and hollering, guys were shoving and loosening up, and we were ready to roll.

---

"Bring in he who is anointed the first!" I shouted, enjoying the jovial atmosphere. The other boys were about 20 feet off camera, but could all see what was happening. The camera was behind me, getting a nice close-up of what was about to happen and the long line of guys behind it. Mario was already rolling.

A tall, gangly boy strolled up and stood next to my chair. He looked at Mario to confirm he was on screen.

"What's your name, sailor?" I was trying to slut it up for the camera.

"George."

"How'd you get to be first, George?"

George looked into the camera for his answer. "I haven't gotten laid in the longest!"

"Bet you never thought a cold streak would do you so much good!" George smiled and looked down at me, wondering who should initiate.

"Well come here, George. I bet you've got a load for me!" I shouted as I grabbed the waist of his pants and pulled him toward me. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down a few inches, letting his cock spill out of his drawers. The crowd cheered as I cupped his sack and drew his cock into my mouth.

"Whoooo, get it Georgey!" someone yelled. "Gettin' your dick sucked, bro!"

I smiled at the camera as George's cock started to harden in my mouth. I was happy to have his dick on my tongue, its thick circumference occupying a lot of my mouth. He had a bulbous head to it, enough that I found myself struggling to lick around it and ignoring the shaft almost entirely. "Mmm," I moaned as I started pumping his cock. I swirled my tongue around the tip of the head, jerking my fist back and forth over the glans. Just as I was starting to get into it, George thrust his hips forward and started bucking uncontrollably. With a final jerk, I yanked his dick out of my mouth and let him shoot his load on my face and neck. A few modest spurts came out, landing on my cheeks, and more cheers came from the audience. "Why thank you, George! Next customer!"

The crowd roared again as the second boy sauntered over to me. "Der-ek, Der-ek, Der-ek!" his brothers chanted.

"Come on Derek, we've got lots to do tonight!" I shouted at the camera. Derek pulled down his gym shorts and revealed an enormous dick. It must have been 8 or 9 inches long, and had a noticeable curve to the right. "Jesus, I can see why you wanted to be number one," I laughed. Derek stood patiently, waiting for me to finish my show. Without missing a beat, I opened my mouth and grabbed Derek by the ass, pushing his dick into my mouth. Derek was very gentle, careful not to put too much into my mouth at once. I kept my hands on him, using it to push and pull as I saw fit. I enjoyed the feeling of such a substantial cock tickling the back of my throat. "Look Ralph," I garbled as I looked at the camera, "no hands!" I continued letting Derek fuck my throat until he started to come, and I pulled my mouth off of him just in time for him to shoot rope after rope of hot spunk onto my face, along with George's.

"Number 3?" I yelled, smiling at the camera with a face covered in cum. "Hell, how about number 4 too while we're at it?" I repositioned the chair to be centered in the camera as two guys came toward me. "Pull em out boys, we don't have all night." One of the guys was skinny but incredibly toned, and had a flaccid five inches of meat ready for my right hand. The other was a portly gentleman with a tiny cock. As soon as I wrapped my hand around it and started sucking it though, it grew to a nice respectable length. I started pumping with my hands, alternating sucking between the two. "You guys are going to be very good friends, after this..." I took a break from sucking as I looked at them both and then again at the camera. "Let's see if you can cum at the same time!" I pulled both guys closer toward me and started slapping my face with their dicks, rubbing them against the cum on my cheeks and forehead. "Oh shit," said the skinny guy as he was getting close. I slowed down on him and sped up on the other guy, but it was too late. The first one shot his load and missed entirely, getting it on the floor. The heavier boy was still going strong, so I released the other one and focused on him. Within a few minutes he came in my mouth, and I started to let it dribble down my chin for the camera.

"Well that hardly worked," I teased the camera with my hands on my hips. "Numbers 5 and 6, let's see if you can do it!" I started the show again, taking two dicks into my hands and rubbing them against me. This time I got into a playful rhythm, almost like I was dancing, as I bobbed between the two cocks. I was in heaven, having access to every kind of dick God had created. "Hey, I think we need some music in here!" George scurried off to the stereo to put on some dance music, and everyone in line started dancing as they drank more. "How are you guys doing?" I looked up to see the two guys high-fiving and laughing. I started picking up the pace on their dicks and one of them started to moan, giving me a warning. The other one begged him to hold out a little longer, and at the same time I felt hot splashes of cum hitting me from either side. These boys must have been holding out a long time, because I got hit with stream after stream of hot jizz, from my hair to my neck to my shirt. I was basically drenched in it. "Thank you boys," I winked as I started to pull my shirt off.

"Number 7! I want you to cum on my tits!" A doughy kid that looked kind of like Ralph almost sprinted up to me, his average-sized cock swinging by his thighs. "You actually look like Ralph," I stared into the camera. "But that cock is a lot nicer!" The boys started jeering in line. I took his meat into my mouth all the way to the hilt and gave a loud, exaggerated moan. "Mmmm, and you taste better too!" The boys all started cheering for this kid, who was clearly a beta male, in celebration. "I'll tell you what, why don't you fuck me?" The guys roared with approval as I stood up and pulled my skirt and panties down, bending over the chair and facing the camera. Mario looked at me with sad eyes but I didn't care. The kid got behind me and peeled my sweaty ass cheeks apart, rubbing his cock along it to get a little wet. "Come on, fuck me with that gorgeous prick of yours!" In an instant the boy was inside of me, and I put on a show for the camera. I was bucking, rolling my eyes, moaning, and yelping. This kid must have thought he was a stud, but within a minute he squeezed my ass hard and I realized he was coming. In an instant I pushed him out and turned around, catching his cum on my naked tits. "Yeahhh, baby!" The kid shook his entire body as the orgasm finished and wobbled off camera, his pants around his ankles.

The next dozen guys were a blur. My hands got tired, my mouth got tired. I had guys work themselves up and then teased them with my tongue to make them cum. I let them fuck my tits. I let them grind their cocks against my asscrack and cum on my back. I was nearly painted white, cum in my hair and eyebrows. By the time I was down to the last five guys, I was totally exhausted. But I was so close to finished!

To give myself a breather, I decided to have a little solo time with the camera. The guys were all really drunk at this point, and most of them were jerking off watching me please their brothers. "Ok Ralph," I leaned in to the camera with a sexy whisper. "I'm really fucking tired. Getting 20 guys off is exhausting! It's only been like, 45 minutes!" I started to rub the cum on my face and tits together, massaging my throbbing nipples. The guys that had already finished were still playing with themselves, which gave me an idea. "I think my skin is drying out though, so to make sure I look my best for you I'm going to do a BIG finish." Everyone quieted down to see what I meant. "Bring in the rest of them!"

The last five guys walked up, excited but also somewhat anxious that they weren't getting the full treatment. "I want you guys to fucking paint me," I added. "This is our last hurrah!" The guys started to cheer and pull their dicks out. "And the rest of you," I stood on my tip-toes and yelled to the crowd of guys I just blew. "When you hear me call out for Ralph, you feel free to join and cum on me too!" The guys cheered again, and I saw more cocks come out as they furiously started to work up erections.

I kicked the chair out of the shot and took off my skirt, completely nude except for the layers of semen. "You 2," I said looking at the boys' cocks, "in front." The two boys stood in front of me, awaiting further orders. "You," I said gesturing toward the kid with the smallest dick, "I want you to fuck me while I do this." The kid stood behind me, licking his lips as my gushing cunt glistened under the fluorescent lights. "You two," I asked the last kids, the ones with the biggest dicks, "to the sides."

Like a crew team, everyone took their place on their knees with their cocks thrust in. I got on all fours, bracing myself on the two huge dicks with my hands. I started to alternate between sucking the other two cocks in front of me, as if I was driving some elaborate machine. "Are you going to fuck me, number five?" I asked. Without further hesitation, the boy mounted me and started pumping me with his little tool.

The encounter was a blur as I was in a total state of euphoria. Two dicks swung and slapped me in the face while I jerked off a pair of thick, long cocks. Someone was eagerly pumping away at my pussy while I rocked back and forth in a rhythm to please the five guys. "Pull out when you're going to cum," I turned my head to shout at the kid fucking furiously at my pussy. "I want to be covered in cum for this!" Just as I said that, one of the dicks I was sucking started spewing onto me. The sight of me taking it in the face started a chain reaction, and I realized this was the moment. "This is for you Ralph!!!"

Like a flock of birds, the frat boys all ran to me, frantically pumping their dicks to make it in time. I don't even remember who was where. Buckets of jizz were in the air, getting on the floor and sometimes the other guys. Guys were groaning and grunting, shoving their dicks at me and hoping to get a last minute suck or pump. "YESSSSSS," I screamed as I grabbed and kissed and teased all the ones I could get my mouth and hands on.

The guys all backed away as they finished, leaving one kid who still hadn't cum. "This is for you, Ralphy," I teased coyly to the camera as I crawled to the kid. I felt like a snail, slinking along this slimy pool of cum on the ground. My entire body, hands, knees, and face were covered in thick, sticky cum. I couldn't smell or taste anything but the salty tinge of every man's sauce. The last kid was George, who started to grunt as he pounded away at his dick. I put my hands on his thighs, smiling at him and squeezing my tits together.

Seeing my cum-plastered tits sent him over the edge, as George shot the final load on my face. A single, thick line of semen ran straight down my face, from my forehead down my nose.

"See, Ralphy? I'm not yours." I stood up seriously and picked the camera up off the tripod. "I do what I want; I'm not your whore. I'm my own whore."

The boys cheered as I turned off the camera, my fingers sliding around as they were still coated with jizz.

Mario stood up and clapped, giving me a smile.

"Thank you," I mouthed to him. I knew this was hard for him, and I knew I could make it up to him.

"Now what?" he asked, handing me a bunch of towels to cover myself and wipe off.

"Now phase two: we show it to Ralph."

animus87
animus87
290 Followers