The Way a Family Would Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenny and Mario get their revenge and celebrate.
3.2k words
4.3
30.1k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
291 Followers

We were armed, and we were ready. Ralph had unleashed the beast within me, and Mario was back from school. We were going to make him pay for what he did to me.

I flashed Mario a vengeful smile as I softly closed the door to my room. "We're ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah," I sat down next to him on the bed and squeezed his thigh. "I left the video right on his desktop and named it Jenny.avi. I also left another pair of my panties hanging out of the hamper in the hallway closet."

"Nice touch!"

"Oh, and the pièce de résistance?" I stood up and took off my shirt, letting my large breasts jumble around in their bra. "I set up a webcam so we can watch."

"Ew," Mario paused as he was taking off his shirt. "I don't want to watch Ralph jerk off,"

"Ugh, neither do I," I was down to my bra and panties now. "But nothing will get me off like seeing that man broken." Mario shrugged and stripped down, approaching me slowly. "Easy sailor," I joked as I playfully fondled his dick. "We don't want you going off before showtime!"

Mario sat down with a huff and hugged one of my pillows. "So we just wait here?"

"He'll be home from work soon. You hid the cars, right?"

"Yesss," he sighed and rolled his eyes. "They're three blocks over. He's home alone."

As if on cue, the front door opened and I shushed Mario. "Wait, what if he comes in here first?"

"Does he do that?" Mario whispered. He looked silly sitting there in anticipation, naked with his flaccid cock on my pink, fluffy bedspread.

"I don't know," I snapped back, "I'm never here!"

We sat completely still for what felt like an hour, but was really only a few minutes as Ralph came into frame on the camera I'd hidden. The resolution wasn't great, but we were watching and I was recording. Ralph started changing out of his work clothes, checking his phone messages, and sat down at his computer.

After a bit of browsing he stood up and left the room. "Shit," I worried, thinking he was coming in here to steal something or check my computer. "Come on, let's get started!" In a flash Mario had me on my stomach, sliding his cock up and down my ass crack to work up a solid boner.

"He took the bait," Mario paused as he looked down for my response. Ralph had returned with the bait panties in hand.

"Well, don't stop now that you've got me all hot and bothered..." Mario continued teasing me with his cock. My heart was pounding in anticipation as Ralph pulled his cock out and curiously looked at his desktop. I could feel my pussy throbbing at the thought of Ralph's imminent self-destruction.

I lied there on my stomach, my brother's cock playfully sliding around my ass crack, as I waited for my stepfather to start masturbating. Ralph almost ritualistically rubbed my panties on his face, smelling and basking in the scent from my pussy juices. He opened the video and I saw myself on his screen, greeting him from the frat house.

Ralph's cock went limp in a heartbeat. "Oh shit," Mario joked as I wiggled and flexed my buns to hug his dick. "He's watching it!" Ralph sat down and dropped the panties, in awe as he watched me blow guy after guy. His face was red as a tomato when I taunted him with the boy that looked like him. He sat there watching, unaware that my brother was using me as a hot-dog bun, until the very end with the big finish. I saw a look of pure rage in his eyes as he stood up and stormed out of the bedroom.

"He's coming!" I shouted as I got on all fours and presented my pussy to Mario.

"Finally, I was nearly cumming too!" Mario clutched my luscious ass and used one cock to spear his cock into me. Just as I felt him stretch me out with the length of his cock, the door flung open and Ralph burst in, blinded with hate.

I'm not sure what his plan was, but I figured it was to wreck the place. He was completely beside himself, and seeing me there on all fours with my brother balls-deep in me didn't help.

"What the fuck, you whore?!" he shouted as he menacingly approached us.

"Sorry Daddy," I mocked him as Mario started to pick up the pace. "I'm a little busy here." I saw Ralph's dick start to harden at the sight of me getting pounded. "Look, Mario...he's getting turned on."

"You little bitch," he came toward us and with a single motion Mario shoved him back. "Stay the fuck out of this, brat."

Mario pulled out of me and leaped off the bed. Ralph was bulkier, but Mario was clearly in better shape. I didn't want this to come to a physical altercation, but I'm not sure what my plan actually was. I sort of hoped he'd just drink himself into an oblivion and then drive into a tree or something.

"Fuck off, you old pervert," Mario bumped chests with Ralph. I had to contain my laughter at the sight of these two naked men trying to intimidate one another, at the same time avoiding touching each other's dicks.

"You're a fucking pervert too, you're fucking your sister! At least she's not related to me!"

"At least she's willing with me," Mario shot back.

The two stood there, waiting for the other to make the first move. After a dramatic pause, Ralph backed away. "You're twisted. You're a fucking whore," he looked at me. "I saw your home movies. This bullshit is nothing new. What did you even think was going to happen?"

I stood up and squeezed my tits together at him. "I don't know Daddy," I wiggled my shoulders at him. "I thought maybe you'd keep your fucking prick to yourself. I'm nobody's whore. Everyone wants some of this and I give it to whoever I want." Ralph scoffed. "The last thing I need is your hairy, flabby body and your shriveled little dick." Ralph waved off my comment. "And besides, I've seen you sniff my panties. I know you consider yourself lucky to even be in the same house as me."

That sent Ralph over the edge. He balled his hand into a fist and Mario instinctively pushed me back to protect me. Ralph struck the wall, making a small crater in the drywall. "Fucking, bitch!" he stormed out. We saw him throw clothes on in the webcam and then he thundered down the stairs, peeling out of the driveway in his car.

---

"Holy shit, I still can't believe we did that!" Mario shook his head as he poured some champagne into my glass. We were celebrating, not knowing or caring when Ralph would be back. We knew he wouldn't dare show his face again, but just in case a few of Mario's bigger fraternity brothers were waiting in a car down the street. They offered to hang out in case anything went down, figuring they still owed me a few favors.

"Believe it," I toasted with Mario, "We do what we want."

"Indeed," he said as he winked and ogled my cleavage. "Listen, I don't mean to be a wet blanket but I kind of want to talk about what's been happening." My head started racing as I realized that Mario had been through a hell of a week. Between me fucking his brains out on the couch, and filming me blow and fuck his whole fraternity, and then fucking me in front of our stepfather...he probably had a lot on his mind.

"Sure thing, hon." I sat down at the kitchen counter and folded my hands, waiting for him to start.

"Well, it's been pretty crazy lately. And, I know you get what you want, but I have some weird thoughts about this." I prayed desperately that I hadn't ruined my relationship with my brother by fucking him, or by trying to vindictively destroy our stepfather. "I really love you, and I really like you, but..."

Him trailing off brought tears to my eyes. Was I being dumped by my brother? Maybe taking whatever I want wasn't a good strategy. I'd been so foolish, eventually the consequences were going to catch up to me, I just didn't want it to be at the cost of my relationship with Mario. "But you don't love me anymore?"

"Of course I do!" He put his hand on mine. "But, I really love you. And I don't think that will work with this...new Jenny. I understand why you did what you did, but I can't have this relationship with you and watch you suck off dozens of guys again."

I nodded and wiped a tiny tear from the corner of my eye, feeling relieved. "I know I said I wanted to, and I don't really regret it," I qualified. "But I'm thinking now that there was probably a better solution. I won't be doing that again." Mario smiled in appreciation. "Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive you?" he laughed. "You didn't do anything to me. I just don't think I can keep doing this if you're going to be with twenty guys a night."

I playfully smacked his arm. "You don't have to worry about that anymore." I leaned in to kiss him and he met me, delicately pushing his tongue between my lips. He had been such a trooper, so warm and accepting of these radical changes. I took a moment to appreciate how much easier this whole thing had been with Mario, and how easily he could have bugged out and made my life miserable. "Thanks for everything."

"Who's hungry?" we heard our Mom call out from the front door as we quickly put a respectable distance between us. She came in carrying a pizza and set her purse down on the kitchen table, taking a glance to notice the champagne and glasses. "What's the big occasion?"

"I uh, got my grades. All A's!" Mario cheered with his glass.

"Oh, you always get all A's." Our Mom could be such a bitch.

"Should we save some for Ralph?" I asked innocently.

"No, he called me this afternoon after work. Said he was going back tonight to work out some problems, who knows." She threw her hands up in frustration as she started to root around for paper plates and napkins. "I tell you what, I have some problems I wish he'd work out..."

Mario and I locked eyes at the mention of our mother's sexual dissatisfaction. "Why don't we pour you a glass, Mom?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

---

"Oh please," I giggled as I topped off everyone's glasses with more champagne, "Mario hasn't 'been' with a girl since Mindy!"

"Jenny!" Mario shushed me as my Mom started laughing.

"You poor thing," she asked, "college is like a buffet and you've been starving yourself!" Mario frowned and drew a sympathetic hug. We were all drinking, and certainly starting to feel the effects of the champagne, but our Mom was really enjoying herself. "Besides," she said with a somber tone, "after college it's a lot tougher to find someone."

"Well, I'm sure I'll find the right person." Mario said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"You never know," she said as she threw back her glass and started to pour another one. "I mean, it took me two tries, and even then..." Mario and I exchanged glances as she made yet another comment about Ralph. "You think you know what you're looking for, but usually it turns out that what you wanted was under your nose all along!" She threw up her hands, spilling a little champagne on Mario's lap. "Oh, shit," she said as she went to the kitchen to get a rag.

"Think Ralph's coming back?" I whispered.

"Nah, asshole probably went to pick up a hooker or something. I wouldn't show my face around here if I were him."

"Well, he's got to come back sometime, right?"

"Let me get that, Mario," our Mom returned with a washcloth and leaned in front of Mario on the couch, trying to rub out the stain on his thigh. Mario fidgeted awkwardly, looking at me to convey how clumsily Mom was rubbing around his groin. I saw a familiar bulge starting to develop as our Mom made a circular motion that started going higher up his thigh. "Oh, Jesus...I'm sorry," she slurred as she finally noticed the screaming boner that ran parallel to her hand.

"Oh, God," Mario turned his pelvis away, mortified. "Mom, it's just..."

"Please, don't worry about it," she stood up as she took another sip of champagne. "It's the booze talking. Be grateful you've got one like that, and that it works so well..." she trailed off as she sat back down.

"Mom, is...everything okay with Ralph?"

Our Mom looked away and started to fight back watery eyes. "No," she started to bawl and sob. "I think he's cheating on me!" Mario and I knew exactly what she was talking about, and moved to either side of her on the couch to console her. "I mean, one night, a few months ago, he came to bed. We were fooling around and I smelled another...woman on him, if you know what I mean."

At first I thought she was referring to the night he fucked me, but then I realized that she wasn't home that night. Were there other women? "Oh Mom, are you sure?" I asked, hoping for details.

"Yes, and in the months since then he's had no interest in me. He just jerks off and watches porn. He makes jokes about how old I am and how bad my body is. He doesn't mean it, but it makes me feel terrible!"

"Mom, your body's fantastic!" I added. "Let's see how Ralph looks after having three kids!"

"Thanks, sweetie," she said as she stroked my hair. Mario handed her a box of tissues as her slowing sobbed. "I'm sorry, I know I've been a bit of a cold bitch to you lately. I just didn't want you to see what I was dealing with; I can't keep it in any longer."

"That guy's no good, Mom." Mario chimed in. "He's a jerk, he treats us all like shit. He's making you miserable and we don't need him!" My Mom smiled and pulled us in for a hug.

"Oh, you guys..." the crying subsided as we sat close for a minute.

"...and besides," Mario added. "There's no way you should ever think you have a 'bad' body. I have to hide you from my fraternity brothers because they all call you a MILF."

"What's a MILF?" she asked, oblivious.

"It's a Mom I'd Like to..." I trailed off, letting her fill in the blanks.

"Oh, my," she nearly shivered at the thought. She crossed her legs and fought back a tiny smile in the corner of her mouth. "Really?"

"Mom, you're a total catch. To be honest, I thought you were out of Ralph's league..." Mario piled on.

"Thanks, sweetie," she pulled him in for a kiss on the cheek. Mario rotated the wrong cheek though, and they kissed on the lips. Something electric must have happened, between the compliments and the booze, because they kept kissing. Mario's eyes shot open and stared at me, behind our mother, while my Mom started tonguing him deeply. "Mmm," she moaned as her hand dropped to his lap, and I saw Mario's confirmation that he was a willing participant.

"Mom!" I shouted in disbelief. It wasn't disapproval, but I figured that we would be one of the ones to initiate this process. Apparently incestuousness runs in the family.

She didn't hear me. She was slowly starting to jerk off Mario through his pants, and he was loving it. "Oh, Mom," he moaned as she started kissing his neck and working down to his cock. Mario unzipped his pants and sprung his dick out through the fly.

My mom's eyes grew wide as his erect cock stood up, glistening with a drop of pre-cum. "Oh yes, baby boy...you do take after your father!" She opened her mouth and slowly lowered her head onto it, taking it all the way down her throat. "Mmm, and you taste like him too!"

I was getting horny as hell, watching my Mom suck off my brother. I pulled my panties and skirt down and started playing with my clit, pulling my legs up to expose my cunt. "Mom, you're so good at this," Mario gasped as she worked him like a piston.

"Oh god," she sloppily mumbled as drool and pre-cum dribbled down her chin, "it's so hard, so...firm." She was in heaven having a real dick to play with. "It's been so long!" Without removing her mouth from Mario's knob, she unbuttoned her shirt and got down on the floor between his legs, giving me a better view.

"Jesus Mom, that's so good...suck your little boy's cock." The dirty talk was driving me crazy as I fervently fingered myself with one hand, jamming three fingers in as I continued to tweak my clit.

"Oh baby, cum in my mouth. I want to taste you," she said as she tore herself off Mario's dick, pounding it and rubbing it on her face. "Cum for Mommy, let her taste you..."

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Mario shouted as my Mom lodged his entire cock in her throat in one go again.

"Mmmmm," my Mom let out as I saw a familiar look on Mario's face. She was milking him like a cow, drinking every drop of cum she could suck out of that cock.

"Oh shitttt," I moaned as my hands rocketed back and forth, bringing me to the brink of ecstasy. Just as I was starting to get off, the phone rang. We didn't care, as Mario and my Mom watched me play with myself. I was so hot, I wish I had more hands to take my clothes off and play with my nipples.

Instead, I pictured the sight that I'll never forget to this day: the look on my Mom's face just before she buried my brother's cock in her throat. The image of it made my toes curl as I felt the familiar pressure build up in my cunt, radiating out in powerful waves that left me collapsed in a pile in the chair.

We all looked at each other in disbelief at what just happened as the phone stopped ringing. The answering machine picked up, and a stranger's voice started talking. "Uh, this is Officer Polaski. We have a Ralph Vargas here in custody. He's been arrested for a DUI and had an illegal firearm in the car. Please come down to the station as soon as you get this." The officer left a case and phone number.

Maybe it was Ralph's DUI. Maybe it was the fact that I'd just brought myself to the orgasm of my life after my brother came in Mom's mouth. But we were all entirely shell-shocked.

animus87
animus87
291 Followers