The Way Back from the Concert

Story Info
Things get tricky in the car between my wife and friend.
3k words
3.25
101.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story. I tried to make it from the point of view of everyone involved. This story is based off of true events. All characters are at least 21 years of age. Thank You!

Wicked Inside was gracious enough to review this story and give me some real good feedback.

*****

My wife and I were headed to a music festival in Bozeman, Montana in August and my buddy, Paul, from college tagged along for the weekend road-trip with us. Andrea, my wife of two years, is 5' 9'', 155 pounds with brunette hair and hazel eyes; she has a beautiful 32d bust. For the entire ten hour drive, from Seattle to Bozeman, the sky was full of smoke from wildfires in northern Washington, Idaho and Montana but the smoke didn't dampen the fun at the festival.

The morning after the festival the three of us started our drive back home; Andrea drove the first leg back while Paul and I nursed our hangovers. We stopped in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho in the early afternoon for a quick lunch at a brewery. Since I wasn't feeling very good because of everything I drank the night before, I volunteered to drive the next leg home; this allowed Andrea and Paul to have a drink during lunch. By the time lunch was finished they had had three beers each and were feeling a bit buzzed. It was after this lunch when my wife did something I never thought she would.

I can't feel my face when I'm with you, But I love it, But I love it

"Alright let's play a game for the drive. We'll read the Trivial Pursuit cards and if you answer wrong you take a sip of your beer. Sorry babe, you're driving so you'll have to choose who you want to take a drink for you."

John just replied with, "Just make sure you hide the beers so no other cars see that you are drinking while we are going down the freeway."

"Yeah I'll play. Don't worry bro, we'll be careful," reassured Paul.

So we started playing the game, skipping the questions that were difficult but asking the ones we thought each other could answer. By the time we were passing though Spokane both Paul and I had finished our first beers and working on our seconds. We were getting progressively worse at answering questions and giggling more as we played. It was starting to get really warm in the car.

"It's so hot in here, why doesn't your AC work? I wish this smoke would clear up so we can open the windows."

John smirked at me as he drove and replied, "I don't hear Paul complaining in the backseat."

"Yeah, but he has basketball shorts on and I have jeans."

Paul just sat back and took a sip of his beer as he listened to the conversation going on in the front seat.

"Well take your jeans off then sweetie, no one cares." John said half joking.

"Maybe I will." So I started pulling my skinny jeans off and felt instantly cooler as the air touched my legs. Thank goodness I shaved my legs before we left for the festival. I think this is the most Paul has paid attention from the back to what was going on in the front seat since lunch.

Paul finally asked something.

I can't feel my face when I'm with you, But I love it, But I love it

"Yeah I'll play. Don't worry bro we'll be careful." Hell yeah I want to keep drinking, get rid of this hangover I have. Damn it is warm in this car.

Some of these questions are stupid, who really knows or cares that the African Elephant has the biggest ears. I guess it allows me to drink. Wow Andrea is getting kind of drunk and we still have a few more hours of driving. Holy shit she is taking off her pants, god I love her long legs. I just have to keep reminding myself not to stare.

"Uh, well shall we keep playing?"

I can't feel my face when I'm with you, But I love it, But I love it

This game would be more fun if I didn't have to drive. Oh well, four more hours of driving.

"It's so hot in here, why doesn't your AC work? I wish this smoke would clear up so we can open the windows." Andrea started to complain.

"I don't here Paul complaining in the backseat."

"Yeah, but he has basketball shorts on and I have jeans."

When I first met Andrea, five years ago, she was a bit more conservative when it came to her body and sexuality. Over the years I have slowly tried to open her up and expand her mental attitude towards sex and her body. So I went for it: "Well take your jeans off then sweetie, no one cares."

"Maybe I will." I noticed Andrea had a smirk on her face as she said it and sure as hell she started taking off her jeans. I glanced back into my mirror and Paul was staring at Andrea's legs. She was wearing some teal colored Victoria Secret cheeky underwear that had some lace around the edges. They looked real good on her with the plaid long sleeve on top. Paul read the next question. The answer was something about Greece.

After ten or so more minutes driving Andrea was asking Paul a question and I noticed that her right hand had moved slowly to the front of her panties so that she could slowly massage herself. I am not sure if she even realized what she was doing.

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P-diddy

Being free from those jeans felt wonderful, and with this buzz I have I am feeling a bit horny. I wish John could just pull over and fuck me in the next rest stop. Maybe if I start rubbing my clit he will get the hint. I'm tiered (tired of) playing this game, I'm ready for another game.

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P-diddy

Holy shit is Andrea touching herself. Fuck I'm getting hard, I have to keep this game going, distract myself. "Um, ah, what nationality was Chopin?"

"Who?" asked John.

"Chopin, I think he was a composer or something."

"Well okay, German? Swiss?" John was just guessing.

"No he was Polish, I guess."

"Well hun I guess I'll take your drink for you but I'm out of beer. Move over Paul, I am coming back there to grab a new beer." Said Andrea.

Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P-diddy

Who the hell is Chopin? Does Paul have a chub? I thought we were skipping the hard questions, I have no ideas. "Who?

Well okay, German? Swiss?"

"Well hun I guess I'll take your drink for you but I'm out of beer. Move over Paul, I am coming back there to grab a new beer." My wife said as she unlocked her seatbelt and started to climb back, sliding over Paul and resting her bare legs across his knees so her feet were touching my lap. Her teal panties barely covered the curve over her smooth ass, and I could see a small damp spot on her crotch where she was playing with herself. Damn I wanted to be in her at that moment.

And I'm not proud of my address, In a torn-up town, no postcode envy

I turned around and almost asked Paul if he was seriously asking a question about Chopin, but then I saw the little bump that was poking through his basketball shorts. Paul must have seen what I was doing in the front seat. He is one of my husband's cuter friends. I need another beer. "Well hun I guess I'll take your drink of beer for you but I'm out of beer. Move over Paul I am coming back there to grab a new beer."

That is definitely his dick poking out, I wonder how long he's been watching me. "You mind if I sit back here and drink a beer with you?" I put Paul's hand on my upper thigh, he had to have felt the warmth of my pussy and see the damp patch on my panties. I wonder what Paul was thinking.

I opened my beer and drank from it in my right hand as my left hand fell on-top of Paul's dick and started to play with the tip through his shorts. "Hey love, how are you doing up there?"

"Oh I'm good, are you (two) to comfortable?" John replied looking back in the mirror, "Paul you doing okay?"

"What? Uh... yeah" Paul stumbled over his words.

And I'm not proud of my address, In a torn-up town, no postcode envy

Holy shit what is happening? Andrea's skin is so soft. Does she know her hand is on my dick? She must know. Shit! John just said something.

"What? Uh... yeah" does he know what is happening? Does he care? I'm going to go for it.

And I'm not proud of my address, In a torn-up town, no postcode envy

"Oh I'm good, are you two comfortable? Paul you doing okay?" I could hear in his reply that he was in shock, he didn't know what was happening. I didn't even really know what was happening.

My wife is giving my buddy a hand job over his shorts and I see his hand moving and starting to rub her crotch over her underwear. Andrea let out a little moan as the smell of her pussy started to fill up the inside of the car. Suddenly she sat up and said, "Lay down on your back Paul," as she slid her panties down her silky smooth legs. I could see her shaved pussy lips glistening just inches from Paul.

You make me feel, Like I'm Livin' a, Teenage dream

Paul started rubbing my panties and it felt like exactly what I needed. I wish that I could take my husband into me at this moment but I am in the back seat with his friend. I am going to do what I need to do then. "Lay down on your back Paul." Fuck I hate this song.

I slid off my teal underwear that were drenched by now and put them on John's lap as he drove. Paul laid his head down against the door and I but (put) my bare pussy onto his face. He got the hint and started to lick it aggressively. It felt wonderful. It was what I needed, someone sucking up my wetness.

I rocked forward and back and Paul's tongue slid down my ass and I gave out a loud moan. Holding myself up with a hand on the roof of the car I felt one of Paul's hands grab my ass as his other put a finger into my wet pussy. I rocked forward and back and he pushed his fingers deeper as his tongue flicked back and forth over my clit.

My orgasm was building as we passed a semi-truck and the driver looked down at us, I lowered my top flashing him my tits, the trucker honked his horn in delight. I rode Paul's face until finally the orgasm took over and flooded I his face with my juices.

"Holy shit!" I heard Paul gasp as my pussy pulsated in his mouth.

You make me feel, Like I'm Livin' a, Teenage dream

One moment I could feel the dampness of my friend's wife's pussy with my fingers then the next moment I was lying in the backseat of a car at her command. I saw her pull her underwear down and place them on his lap. Is this seriously going on?

Suddenly I felt Andrea's bald pussy on my face. I could see her lips gleam as her clit protruded from the top of her mound. My tongue slid in and out of her and as she rocked forward and back I started to lick her ass. I was giving my buddy's wife a rim job while he was driving.

At this moment I had nothing to lose so I grabbed her ass and pushed her pussy on my face as I put two fingers deep inside of her. I heard the sound of a semi honking and I wondered if it was for us. As I was flicking my fingers in her I felt her insides start to constrict and she started pushing more into my face. Suddenly my face was soaked with her juices and smell, and Andrea's body was shuddering as she laid down.

You make me feel, Like I'm Livin' a, Teenage dream

My wife getting eaten out by my buddy as I drove the car they were in, this was weird but I am oddly okay with it. She was always so conservative; I guess I have finally broken her out of her shell. It is hard to focus on the road when I know what is happening a foot behind me.

I can smell my wife getting wet and can hear little moans coming from the both of them. Andrea is definitely enjoying it and Paul better be enjoying this. Did she just flash her tits at that semi-truck? What has gotten into her?

I can hear her, she's getting close to cumming. As I watch, her body starts to tremble in the rear-view mirror, I become acutely aware of the throbbing in my pants, and how hard I am becoming watching my wife starting to cum on my friends friend's face. I hear what I know is her orgasm and see her in the mirror lay back breathing as she is short of breath. Andrea has finished her ride and I have the desire to see her do it all over again.

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

Damn that was good. He probably wants me to get him off, well I'm not sucking his dick. I'll just slide his shorts off and get him off. "You good to keep driving John?" I probably should check in with my husband after that.

"Yeah I'm good as long as you two are good and having fun." John replied. He must've liked watching. I slid Paul's shorts off and put them in the front passenger seat; he was now leaning up with his back against the door in the back seat. When I saw his dick for the first time my only thought was is it really that small?

I think Paul saw my face and he tried to cover himself up real quick but I grasped his dick and started to run my hand up and down it. He started to moan immediately.

"Oh shit. No no no." Paul gasped as he started to squirt cum into the air. Did it really happen that quickly?

Did he really come that quick? I thought, well, makes my job easier. Oh man, he got some cum on my shirt.

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

Wow that was awesome. I heard John ask something but all I could get out was an "uh huh," and I am not even sure if it was audible. Oh shit Andrea is taking my shorts off, what is she going to do? Did she just smile at my dick. I is that good or bad?

Her hand around my dick feels so good. Oh shit not now not this quickly. Fuck. "Oh shit. No no no." Well no one was impressed with that.

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

"Oh shit. No no no." I heard Paul say, as I looked back I saw Andrea looking forward with one of her not satisfied faces. That son of a bitch must've cummed to my wife's touch after not even a minute.

Oh, we're getting low on gas. "Hey you two, I'm going to pull over at the next exit and fill up and go to the bathroom , just so you know." Andrea moved back into the front passenger seat and put on Paul's basketball shorts that she had placed there earlier. As I pulled in to the gas station that was a trucker stop and started to fill the car up, Andrea hopped out of the car and went into the convenience store. I could hear her giggling.

And I will wait, I will wait for you

"Hey you two, I'm going to pull over at the next exit and fill up and go to the bathroom, just so you know." John said at the perfect time because I was starting to feel awkward about Paul's quick finish, so I slid into the front seat leaving Paul in back alone. I forgot I put his shorts up there so I slid them on without any panties and waited until we stopped.

Once John pulled over at the trucker stop I tossed my now dry underwear back at Paul and said "Enjoy." I then got out and went into the store to go to the restroom to clean my shirt and get some snacks.

And I will wait, I will wait for you

"Hey you two, I'm going to pull over at the next exit and fill up and go to the bathroom, just so you know." Thank goodness John called out, I wasn't sure what to do after spraying his wife with cum almost the moment she touched my dick. Andrea slid up front leaving me in back with just my shirt on.

Both John and Andrea got out of the car, but she stopped for a moment and tossed the teal panties she was wearing earlier at me and told me to "enjoy." I had to try and wipe the grin off of my face. As I watched her walk away in my shorts I could only think that I really needed to go pee but I had no pants.