The Way My Sister Plays

Story Info
He discovers his sister is a slut, and he wants in.
4.5k words
4.35
128.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1: 30 in the morning when I pulled my old F-150 into the driveway of the house I shared with my mother and my little sister. If they were up they'd likely wonder why I was home so early on a Thursday. Ever since I'd lost the job at the auto plant I barely saw my family since I was working 2 jobs. I was a security guard on week ends and I worked in "domestic management" at the local university. I was a glorified janitor, making the faculties squeaky clean for the staff.

All the money I made, as well as the cash my mother made with her sewing business went to paying off the mortgage and putting food on the table. But there'd been a spill in the sciences building and we'd all been sent home. I was happy for that as I'd put in 60 hours of overtime these past 2 weeks.

When I got out of the truck I noticed an old Impala parked in front of the house. I figured my little sister had some friends over. My mother never had any visitors. Since my dad died a few years ago she kept to herself. It was sad as she wasn't even 45 yet and was still a hot looking woman. Her name was Jade.

When I entered the house I heard a faint garbling sound from the living room. We had a small, 2 story house with a small lawn out front and out back. Since I was going to be going to bed at night instead of in the morning I could get around to mowing the lawn with our old rotary lawnmower. No gas or electric powered luxuries for our lawn, I mused.

I found my mother passed out on the couch, an empty bottle of merlot on the coffee table. This was how she spent many of her nights: alone and lost in wine.

Under the light of the TV, my mother looked different. She was sprawled on the couch, and appeared to be wearing only a short, blue silk robe I'd gotten her for Christmas last year. It had ridden up her long legs and I could see her pussy in the dim shine of the television set.

I felt a shameful impulse and looked at the staircase, listening for any movement from my sister. When I was sure there was no sound I crept to where my beautiful mother slept a drunken sleep. I knelt by her waist and leaned over her thick patch of pubic and breathed in her musky aroma. My cock twitched in agreement that she smelled wonderful.

But then I shook my head regretfully and stood up and started for the stairs. A 26 year old man can lust for an older woman, but not when that woman is his mother.

I decided to look in on my sister and make sure she wasn't getting herself into trouble. I'd barely seen her this past year and I got the feeling we were more like strangers than family.

When I heard the creaky floorboard that told me I was on the second floor, I looked down the dark hallway and listened for the telltale signs that my 18 year old sister Rena was up and laughing and maybe stoking a joint with her friends.

Rena, now she was a hot little number – and I mean little. Where my mother stood 5'4, Rena was barely a hair on the north side of five feet. She did have mom's long, silky smooth black hair, big hazel eyes and thick, pouty lips, though. Her hips were nicely rounded and she had a tight, bubbly ass that looked great under her cheerleader skirts. And her tits: big D-cups that she knew how to show off and use to get her way. Rena loved to wear tight top with plunging V-necks – and she had a habit of leaning towards the guys she was speaking to, giving them a grade A view of her cleavage. Little teasing minx.

When I heard muffled sounds, I decided to walk to her room where I saw light from leaking from underneath the bedroom door. That was when I realized the sounds weren't laughter – I distinctly recognized the sound of a creaking bed. Rena was getting lucky while I'd been on the short end of sex for almost year? Ha! Won't be wrong if I take a little peak, I thought to myself. Might be a little perverted, sure, but it wasn't like I was going to join in.

The door was slightly ajar – lucky me – and I slipped around the light and peeked inside.

"Fuck your ass is tight!" I heard Mr Peterson, a local shop owner, say while his over sized, jiggly butt wiggled. He was laying on top of my little sister and was fucking her in the ass. What the fuck?

"Baby you are so tight," he said again. His meaty arms were on each side of her small shoulders and he was pounding her so hard that she recoiled off the bed every time he fucked her.

"I can come in your ass right? It's included?" The questions slipped out between his groans. What price?

"Yeah baby!" Rena cried. "An ass fuck and come is an extra 40!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it baby! Yeah!"

I was dumbstruck when Peterson stopped moving and his entire wobbly mass shook and obviously dumped a thick load of jizz in Rena's ass. While he came she wiggled her little butt to heighten his pleasure. After a few second he just fell on her, obscuring her petite frame. Only her long hair stuck out from under him.

"Baby," he hissed while kissing her shoulder blade and rolling off of her – his limp little dick was soaked in his come and almost disappeared beneath his beer laden gut. Rena rubbed her ass before sitting cross legged on the edge of her bed.

I watched Peterson dress in his flannel shirt, overalls and work boots. "An even hundred?"

Rena just smiled at her benefactor and stuck out her hand, like a little girl waiting for her lollipop. But she was all woman – I was riveted by how her tits stood straight from her chest. There was no sag, no droop, just two luscious bags of firm flesh topped with thick nipples. They were till erect and looked stiff enough to cut glass. She was sitting facing her bedroom door and from my shadowed observation place I could see the triangle of her pubic hair, silky and black.

Peterson planted the bill in her little hand and leaned down to kiss her but she put her other hand on his face and turned it aside. "No freebies, fella."

"Slut," Peterson smirked and he walked out the sliding doors. Our rooms were at the back of the house and Rena and I shared a balcony with stairs that led to the backyard. It made sneaking in an out easier. He left the door open and I heard the engine of the Impala.

I noted Rena winced when she heard the word, slut, but there was no other word for it. My sister was a slut and was paid for sex – it dawned on me this was how she could afford all the cds she bought and her smoking addiction and her even changing wardrobe. I should have realized the meager allowance mom ans I set aside for her wasn't enough for all the stuff she bought. Shit!

I waited for her to go to the bathroom our rooms shared and clean up. I heard a flush and Rena came back out – she slipped a t-shirt on while I enjoyed the show of her huge tits sweeping from left to right as she moved. She pulled her jet black hair into a ponytail and slipped a small cigar from the pack on her dresser into her mouth and walked out onto the balcony. When she came back into the room for her lighter I was standing in the doorway.

"Jesus Caleb!" she yelped when she saw me. She jumped back a few steps and flung her arms up in surprise – that made her white T ride up, revealing to me her little patch of pubic hair. "What the fuck are you doing in my room?"

"I could ask you the same question," I said when I strode to her bed and sat down. "Ever realize how loud this bed is?"

"What are you talking about? And what are you doing home so early anyway?"

I just stared at her – my cock was getting hard and I was feeling horny as hell and she'd just been fucked and was just in a white t-shirt. Her big hazel eyes grew into saucers as realization at what I knew worked its way into her pretty head.

"Shit!" she exclaimed and fell back to the dresser.

"An ass fuck and come is an even 40, right?"

"Ye ... yeah," she stammered as she watched me with those beautiful eyes. I had a vision of them looking up at me while my hard meat moved in and out of her pretty mouth. Something had snapped in me tonight and my suddenly dirty mind was making plans for my slutty sister.

I reached for my back pocket , pulled out my wallet and opened it. It was thick with 20 and 50 dollar bills. My paycheck had come in and 60 hours of overtime in two weeks had paid off big – the original idea was to hit up the local strip joint with my pals. But I knew now the money could be put to better use on somebody who would appreciate it more.

I pulled out a 20 and put in on the bed. "Rena. Close the doors. Put some music on – something smooth. Then I want you to pull that shirt off."

"No," she just whispered.

"Yes. I'm a paying customer – and my money is talking. And its telling a slut that I want her to strip." She winced when I used the slut word – and God, I was happy it did. "Don't make me repeat myself."

To my earnest surprise she nodded, closed the sliding doors, made sure the bedroom door was locked, and put a jazz cd in her player. The music was low but the bass was still strong enough to vibrate through the floor.

With surprising grace I watched as Rena gyrated her hips and crept against the wall. She would pause, lick her lips while she looked at me, hungry desire in her eyes, and then move again against the wall. She did this till she reached the sliding doors – there, she slowly slid to the floor and crept about like a sexy cat to the center of the room, stopping in front of the bed. In front of me. I had no idea whether she was faking or getting into it, but I didn't care.

Rena was glaring at me as she sat on her heels, her ass on the cool floor. The music's tempo slowed and she unfurled to a standing position. I stroked the front of my denims when she swayed her hips, teasingly opening and closing her thighs and tugging at the hem of her shirt – revealing and hiding her delicious little hair pie. Every once in a while she'd run her hands up her sides and cup her large titties and then give her pointy nipples a good pinch.

Rena was putting on a show for me worthy of any strip club I'd been to, and she knew it. Hell, maybe that was another of her little secrets as well as turning tricks. I didn't care. I was too mesmerized when she bent her knees and spread her thighs, giving me a full frontal view of her pussy. Her triangle of hair was so beautiful – I also caught a glimpse of her thick red cunt lips. They had to be as gorged as my stiff rod was. She was getting off on dancing for me!

Rena got back to her feet and then started the slow removal of her shirt: she hooked the hem with her little fingers, and looked down when the shirt moved up. A look of ingenuous surprise spread across her face when her pussy was exposed. She continued to move the shirt up but stopped under her tits – she made sure I saw her taut stomach and belly piercing. When she saw I approved she revealed her tits to me in all their fleshy glory. They were made to be licked and sucked and I imagined how my cock would feel between them.

"Don't move," I said and stood up and walked to her – my athletic, 6 foot tall body dominated hers. She looked concerned. Her T was tucked beneath her armpits and the way she held it pushed her shoulders back. Her boobs were pushed to the for front and everything from the neck down was exposed. I unabashedly inspected her like a piece of cattle at an auction. I'd always been proud of how beautiful Rena was, but never had the chance to experience it until now.

I walked back to the bed, sat, and motioned for her to continue. She pulled the shirt over her head, tossed it a side and twirled for me. She also undid her ponytail and I watched as her dark hair cascaded past her shoulders. Her mane contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin.

"Happy?" she asked sarcastically with her hands on her hips.

"Oh sis, I am happy," I said with a smile. "But we're far from done."

"Fuck you, Caleb!" Rena spat at me.

"Only if the price is right, my little slut." Again, that word drained her defiance. I pulled out two other twenties and put them on the bed. Since Peterson paid her 100 dollars, it didn't take a genius to guess what I'd get for 60.

I stood up and pointed to a spot just in front of me. Rena glowered at me for a flash before moving to the spot I chose. She was only few inches away from me.

"You know what to do," I said. "So do it."

Rena looked down at my crotch and saw the bulge of my cock. She dutifully went to her knees and undid my belt and pants and puled them down with my boxers. My dick sprang up with meaty authority and bumped her in the nose.

"Holy shit," she muttered she she saw my hunk of cock: 8 inches and almost as thick as my wrist. It was a blessing I thanked whoever rewarded me. "Caleb ... I've never taken one so big."

"Then there's no time like the present to practice is there?" I asked and thrust my hips a bit. The thick , bulbous head of my cock nudged against her sensual, ruby red lips when I did so.

Without missing a beat she steadied herself with her hands on my hips and started to kiss the side of my dick where it stuck out from my pelvis. I undid my shirt while each of her kisses moved her an inch further across my manhood. Rena looked up at me for a brief instant when she saw me remove my shirt – my chest and shoulders and arms were thickly muscled from the days I played football till a knee injury benched me permanently. I still worked out regularly and swam 50 laps a day. Desire and hunger displayed across her hazel eyes just like I'd imagined it and she reached up to touch my abs with one hand while squeezing my ball sac with the other.

My knees buckled slightly at that sweet sensation and she finished her kiss filled route to the other side of my cock. "Oh baby," I groaned when she plopped one of my hairy balls into her mouth and pushed my cock up against my stomach. Rena then started to lick my nuts and jerk my cock and lick its underbelly in one fluid combination.

"Christ!" I exhaled as Rena accelerated and my legs grew weaker and I felt waves of heat course through my body. "You're one good cocksucker aren't you, my little slut of a sister?" I asked, wanting to see what she would do when she heard the word.

Spurred on by my taunts, Rena paused and spat on my my cock on each side and on the tip. She used her hand – which could barely fit around my girth – and spread her spittle to get it nice and lubed and she just wolfed it down like a favorite desert.

Rena watched me as I watched her take inch after inch of my manhood into her warm, luscious mouth. I was shocked as she gagged and slobbered but still tried to take it all in. No girl had succeeded to deep throat my dick yet and I didn't think my tiny little sister would be the first to do it. She knew it too so she focused on only sucking the first 4 inches. The feeling of my dick in her warm, inviting mouth was overwhelming – it was made more so when I saw Rena reach down between her legs to twittle her clit.

"Hmmm," she went as her body was racked by a self-induced orgasm. I'd grabbed a fistful of her hair and was fucking her face, forcing my dick deeper into her mouth. Rena had one knee on the floor while the other was raised and she was rubbing her pussy, clit and lips and everything with wild abandon.

I stopped fucking her mouth and just let her suck it while she came again with a wanton moan.

"That was beautiful, baby," I told her when I slipped out from between her lips. Rena was looking at me with an odd mix of wrath an lust. My cock was still stiff and waiting for more. I saw the way she looked at it.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I want your dick. I want it in me and I hate you for making me want it!"

"What does that make you?"

"A slut. I'm your sister and your slut, Caleb."

"You're damn right," I said. I scooped her up in my arms, kicked my pants off and dropped her on her bed. She squirmed when I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. It was my turn to fall to my knees – Rena was quiet while I took a sniff at her musky smelling pussy. Her wetness was oozing down the inside of her thighs.

"Want me to lick it?"

Rena nodded and I kissed the inside of her legs. Her breathing seized when she heard me suck up her juices. I paused while I examined her cunt – thick red lips and a gorged clit, all waiting for my mouth. I wasted no time and pressed my tongue to her inner lips.

"Uhnnnhhh," she moaned when I moved my tongue around the inside of her cunt. I licked from her inside up to her clit and back, pulling from her a gasp from her lips. Her love juices gushed down my throat and I drank it thankfully.

"Oh shit right there!" she gasped when I took her little nub and held it with my lips. Her legs were shaking when I stroked the tip of her clit with my tongue. I then lapped at her pussy with the widest part of my tongue.

Rena grabbed my hair and wrapped her thighs around my head and held me to her cunt while I licked and kissed her its dripping core.

"Lick me bro! Make me come!" she shrieked while she arched her back, thrusting her gigantic tits skyward. She was violently pulling at her nipples when I found her clit again and flicked it repeatedly with my tongue. I thought she was going to break in two when I managed to slip a finger inside of her. I moved it in and out and Rena answered by bucking her hips – it was so violent that I was afraid she'd break my nose.

I was loving making Rena thrash violently on the bed, marveling at how unbridled her pleasure could be when compared to my rather muted enjoyment of her blowjob. She was moaning with such a fierce racket that I was sure our mom would be pulled from her drunken sleep and barge in on us.

"Yes Caleb! There!" she hollered. I'd slipped a second finger in her cunt and I was wiggling them while my tongue was plastered to her clit. Rena dug her fingernails into my scalp almost deep enough to draw blood. I suddenly felt the walls of her cunt clamp down on my fingers and she unleashed a wave of fresh love juice splashing across my smiling face.

"You make me so come hard, you bastard," Rena muttered as she came down from her ecstatic high.

"If you talk like that to all paying customers, it's a wonder you make a living," I remarked as I stood and watched her tits rise and fall as she heaved. I reached and tweaked her nipple and she gasped.

"Fuck you," she said but she was pinching the other nipple. I wasn't sure if it was an insult or an order.

"How'd you know?" I teased and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I flipped her over so she was on her stomach – Rena was bent at the waist so her feet barely touched the floor while I had a free view of her puckered little asshole, recently well reamed by her previous customer. She passively rested that way while I spread her ass cheeks to better look at her anus.

"A freebie for your old brother?" I asked when I kneeled and planted kiss on her little pucker.

"Shit no, Caleb," she pleaded. She was looking over her shoulder at me, obviously remembering the size of my dick and fearing how it would render her asshole a part. "Please Caleb ... I'll take it in the ass another night if you want but I'm not ready. Please ..."

"Don't worry, sis. I was teasing." Rena let out a sigh of relief that lasted only a second – I was already standing and pushing my hard cock into her tight cunt.

"God! You're so big!" she hissed as she wiggled her ass, trying to control how much of my meat she took. But I didn't feel like giving her a choice and I pushed all the way in.

She relented and I buried myself in my little sister's cunt to the hilt of my dick. My thighs were pressed against her ass a I stayed like that. The only way to describe the feeling of her hot little cunt tightly hugging the hardest erection I'd ever sported was like crossing in to heaven. That it was a cunt I should never had possessed made the feeling all the sweeter.

"What do you want me to do, sis?" I asked.

12