The Way of Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A night of adventures, kinks and fetishes.
1k words
3.85
11.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnKulk
AnKulk
4 Followers

Sarika was standing outside his house there were still 5 minutes left. She was wearing a blue skirt and matching top with floral pattern. Her hairs were tied in tight pony and was wearing black colored hills. She was really looking forward to this section whole week and here she was about to enter naughty world of her.

She took a deep breath and removed her panties and kept them on floor. She looked around to make sure that no one was there. Then she removed her top exposing her breasts. She had perfect pair of tits. Her nipples were getting hard from the exposure. She folded her top and kept it beside her pantie. She then removed her skirt and folded it. She was now completely naked standing outside his house. She kept her skirt on her folded top and kept her panties on that neatly arranged in a pile. She rang his bell with just few seconds to go and got down on all four.

He heard the ringing and looked at the clock. She was right on the time. He got up and opened the door. She was looking down at the floor. Her nude body was looking stunning in dim lightning of his apartment's corridor.

"You may come in." She followed his command and walked through door on all her four.

He picked up her clothes and locked the door behind.

"Look up." She looked at him. Her face was looking just like a little puppy. He bent down and kissed her forehead.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thanks master."

"Now stand up with legs apart." She obeyed like a good girl and stood in front of him. Her feet separated by 2.5 foot, her hands on back of her head.

He looked at her with admiration. She was picking up basics pretty fast. He inspected her from all sides and took a Vaseline bottle out of his pocket. He grabbed her ass with both the hands and squeezed it a little. He separated her chicks and applied some Vaseline on her asshole and dipped his index finger in it. He started slowly moving his well lubricated finger up from ending of her pussy. He repeated it few times and then moved his finger around her hole in circular motion. Heat was started building up in her she could feel dampness growing with each second of his teasing.

He inserted his finger in her ass and started fucking it. He continued for few more minutes. After making sure her hole was well lubricated he inserted one more finger.

"UMMMHH"

She gasped a little and her sphincter muscles tightened. He continued moving his fingers with increased pace. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs, she was fast approaching moment of ecstasy.

"AAHH" She moaned as she reached her orgasm.

Her juices dripped down and had formed a puddle between her legs. Her nipples were rock hard and chicks were red with blush. She closed her eyes, she was able to listen her elevated heartbeats.

"You little slut do you realize what you have done."

He removed his fingers. His face was stern and voice was calm. That's something peculiar about him, he can hide his wrath behind a curtain of calmness and she liked that about him.

Sarika knew she was in trouble. Coming without his permission was not a good thing but still she was getting more turned on by thinking about possible punishments.

"You need to learn obeying your master. Do this again and I will double the punishment."

He went inside leaving Sarika standing in hall. She looked down at her to see streams of cum going down her legs and small puddle formed between them. He came back with a carton of milk and quite big injection syringe.

"Bend down and lift your ass in air." She obeyed him immediately.

He then filled up the injection with milk and injected it into her ass. She felt the liquid gushing in hr carnal route. It was cold and felt good. He kept repeating it. She could feel herself slowly getting filled up. He injected about half a litre of milk in her. She was feeling pressure from inside onto her bladder and vagina. He then closed her with a but plug. This was her first enema experience and was feeling a bit pain in her abdomen.

"It's not over yet you need to show people how big a slut you are. Follow me."

She got down on her four and followed him to balcony. It was already dark outside with no lights on her chances of being spotted were low but it was still a possibility.

"Now bend over the railing." She was bit hesitant to that there were 2 apartments nearby and a road in front anyone standing there could easily catch an eyeful of her bosom.

"I said bend over now." This time she obeyed. She took support of railing and stuck her ass in air looking at her feet. It was better to get done with it as fast as possible.

He picked up a cane places in corner.

"Now I am going to cane you 5 times and you will count loudly each time."

"WHOOPSH" It hit her harder than she anticipated.

"AH, one" She felt familiar stinging feeling on her ass. It had landed exactly at the centre of her ass. He took a pause for few seconds and landed 2 more.

"WHOOPSH, WHOOPSH"

"Two, Three." She had to hold her tears back this time.

"Here we go again. WHOOPSH, WHOOPSH." All of them had landed on her ass equally separated. He looked at his work with pride.

"Now get inside." She wiped moisture from her eyes and looked up. There was a guy looking at her with his mouth agape. His eyes were lusting on her body. She quickly got down on all her four and moved inside quickly.

"Now let's get dressed for the night." She was red hot and hornier than ever. A stranger just saw her ass getting caned and her lovely bosom heaving with each stroke. Shame she felt overwhelmed pain in her abdomen and burning ass. She wanted more and more of it.

"What you want to eat tonight? Punjabi, Chinese, or Pizza?"

"I will like to have Punjabi Food today, Master."

"Ok fine by me. Now go and wash yourself and remember no touching allowed."

AnKulk
AnKulk
4 Followers