The Way Our Bodies Talk

Story Info
When you're away, I can't stop thinking of you.
1.3k words
3.86
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You make me feel good just by being close to me, by allowing me to see you, hear you, touch you. I wish I could kiss those lovely lips of yours right now. I wish I could look into those lovely, sexy eyes as I hold you close to me... Instead, I wait at home, and hope you enjoy this love letter.

I want to kiss your neck, lick it gently, as I slowly sink my teeth into your soft skin. As your body arches and quivers, my teeth slowly sink in harder and the bite becomes deeper. Your body loves this, and moans and shakes as I hold the bite just a second longer than you expected. Just as you stop shaking, I take that skin into my mouth and suck on it, in the spot I bit, causing you to shriek out in pleasure.

As I continue to tease my way down your neck and into your chest with my tongue, I find the space between your breasts and begin to bite that point of cleavage. As I nibble my way down the length of your breast, I begin to swirl your nipple into my mouth. Closing my teeth around your nipple into a gentle bite, I begin to suck, until you just begin to squirm. As your orgasm builds, I take your breast in my mouth and begin to suck, biting in as I do, and flicking my tongue over your nipple. And as you blossom into your orgasm, you begin to shake and moan in a deep, deep pleasure.

As I undo your pants, your penis is hard and still tucked, begging for release. Your pants come down as my tongue traces its way up your thighs, loving every shiver that runs through you. As I come closer to your restrained penis, I tease it gently with a few licks on the sides... until I sink my teeth into your thighs unexpectedly. You shriek of surprise and thrust of anticipation make me so wet, and I begin to pull off my own underwear.

As I finally slide down your underwear and free your penis, I take it fully in my mouth. As I swallow you and bury my nose in your skin, I inhale the musky scent of your sweat and can feel myself begin to get even more wet. With you still completely in my mouth I begin to gently lick your balls with my tongue stretched out, causing you to moan harder.

You like it best when I suck you slow though, and I begin to slowly but powerfully suck on you. I press the head of your penis into the roof of my mouth and cause suction around the head, my tongue lightly swirling and pressing into the ridges. The slow sucking causes your tension to build and you begin to shake into another orgasm. I take you deeply into my throat again and enjoy the fluids you squirt. Quickly, I come up to kiss you, so that you may taste yourself too. I've never told you, but I love it when you do this to me...

Every time you moan and shake my body responds by gushing another wave of pleasure throughout my body. As your orgasms begin to build, my own body responds into a sexual flush of pleasure. The moments I send you over the edge, and you cry out, my body cries out in response. Together, we cum.

As you slowly come down from the high of your orgasm, we lay in each others arms, kissing and running our hands lightly over each others skin. Suddenly, I see the gleam in your eyes, as you lift your head, and bite deeply into me. Your bites are different and deeper than mine, as your teeth sink deeply into my muscles. I can't help but to cry out at the sudden shock, and my gasp of pleasure makes you giggle.

You press yourself on top of me, biting deeply into my skin. Our bodies move together as mine surrenders to your teeth and tongue. My pierced nipples harden, and the sensitivity increases as you bite around them, aching and pleading for attention. You tease, biting almost in a full circle around each nipple, before taking them into your mouth deeply. As you suck them, your tongue moves across them, sending me quickly into a quivering orgasm. Your face lights up as you realize that you've caused me to cum, and in your satisfaction, you bite me again deeply.

As your fingers explore my body, you begin to bite your way down my body. My back and hips thrust towards you, begging, begging your tongue to find it's way to my vagina... and the wetness inside. But fair teasing, is fair teasing, and you bite and suck the skin on my upper thighs. I cry out in excitement, begging you to touch me.

Your mouth lowers and I begin to quiver before you even touch me. Your tongue reaches out, teasing, a first few licks. I sigh, relaxing deep into the bed as I begin to enjoy the light teasing. Quite suddenly, you thrust your tongue deep inside me. Your tongue feels warm, and the surprise immediately causes me to gasp in pleasure. I grab the bed and grip it as the first waves of pleasure begin to roll over me. You switch suddenly to my clit, and suck it deeply, swirling and flicking your tongue before beginning to bite again. Your tongue has always been magic, and as you alternate between thrusting deep inside me and sucking my clit, I orgasm deeply. Inside, my muscles tighten and my fluids gush. Your eager tongue finds it's way inside to be squeezed, and you lick and swallow until I finally stop shaking from an orgasm. If it's possible, I was cuming the entire time you were enjoying yourself with me.

You are so hard now, and your body aches to fuck mine. My body wants you deep, deep inside, and we know, you're going to fuck me from behind. As I bend over the bed, exposing my ass in the air, you gasp in pleasure and admiration. You moan as you slide your cock up and down my dripping slit, before you thrust in deeply.

My long and strong orgasm from a few minutes ago has left me feeling very tender inside, and your deep hard thrusts hit me in places that leave me gasping in pleasure. Your hands wrap around my hips and you begin to pound me. As I look back over my shoulder, your boobs are bouncing in a beautiful way, and your face is full of lust. As you use my hips to pull yourself deeper inside me, you see me looking back and begin to grin. On your next deep thrust, as you go in deep, you grab my hair at the back of my neck and begin to pull. You pull harder and harder, until my back arches and you've thrust yourself into my deepest part. As you pause there, my body begins to quiver and my pleasure begins to build again. You switch back to my hips again, and begin to pound me deeply as I begin to cum again. Every muscle in my vagina tightens around you as you thrust through the tightness. My body shakes and moans, quivering in the moment of lust and ecstasy. You thrust and thrust until my orgasm begins to ebb, and just as I would be about to calm, you begin to cum deep inside me. I feel you squirt, and feel the way your penis swells and moves, and begin to cum again. As we cum together, we both shake, and fall over onto the bed in a state of bliss. We cling to each other, and ride the bliss until our eyes focus, and we catch our breath.

Unable to stop touching, we begin to kiss as we discuss the possibilities of fucking you next...