The Way to Amanda's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," he said. "Get as many tubes as you think we'll need. I want to get some other lubricants for you."

"OK, we'll get four," she said, grabbing four tubes of anal lube and making his eyes almost pop out of his head. I hope he's telling the truth about anal orgasms, she thought. I so want Vincent to be different from my exes...and to give me a job cooking in his restaurant. Then I can quit that stripping job. Besides, anal orgasms sound intriguing.

When she saw him get a tube of vaginal lubricant, as well as a warming lubricant for her skin, she smiled.

**************

Ten minutes later, they entered her apartment. She turned on the light, revealing a living room inundated with pinks and purples, cute pictures of rabbits, puppies, and kittens, and the occasional stuffed animal or doll on the tables and shelves.

"What a cuddly place," he said, standing in the open doorway.

"Yeah," she giggled and blushed, putting down the giant teddy bear as if in renewed regret at buying it. "I'm still just a little girl, at heart."

"Nothing wrong with that," he said. "If that's the real you."

"What about strong, modern women?" she asked.

"They're perfectly OK, too, if they're not pretending. It's people pretending to be what they're not that I don't like."

"Oh." She unbuttoned and unzipped her pink shorts. "Want me to get naked for you? Show you my real self again?"

"Sure," he said as he saw the shorts fall to her feet, revealing her panties. "Shall I close the door, or let you give your neighbours a thrill?"

Removing her T-shirt and standing in only her underwear and runners, she said, "Would you like me to flash for them?"

"I'd love it, as long as you're OK with it." He stepped aside, so the wide-open doorway would give a clear view of Mindy's continued stripping.

The runners and socks then came off, then she unclipped her bra. After tossing it to the side, she quickly pulled off her panties, standing frontally nude before him and any voyeuristic neighbours who may have noticed the show.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"For food, and for you," he said.

"Then I'll cook a nice steak dinner for you, and give you my asshole later."

"OK." He closed the door.

****************

"Wow," he said after finishing dinner. "You really are a good cook. The steak, mashed potatoes, and vegetables were cooked to perfection."

"Thanks," she, still nude, said as they rose from the dinner table. "I can cook a lot of other dishes. I cooked you this simple meal because I didn't have time for something more sophisticated."

"That's OK," he said as they left the dining area and approached her bedroom. "I will seriously consider you as a cook for my restaurant."

She was grinning from ear to ear now.

They entered her bedroom, which again was covered in pink and white paint on the walls, and stuffed animals and dolls all around the head of the bed and on the shelves and tables.

"Good God," he said. "Do you have the largest toy collection or what?"

She blushed.

"Oh, it's OK, sweetie," he said, hugging her. "I love it. It's adorable. Amanda had her share of dolls, too."

He looked at the floor, where there was lots of room for her to lie down comfortably.

"Do you have a mat?" he asked.

"Sure," she said, going into her closet and getting one. She laid it on the floor.

"Good," he said. He got a blanket off her bed, one with a Hello Kitty design, and a pillow off her bed. He laid them on the mat. "You can lie on this, and I'll get the lubricants ready."

"We're gonna fuck on the floor?" she asked.

"I'm going to prepare you for the fuck on the floor," he said. "I see you have candles over on that shelf over there. How about I make use of them?"

"Sure," she said, lying on her back on the Hello Kitty blanket.

He arranged nine candles in an oval surrounding her and lit them. Then he turned off the light switch.

"We need mood music," he said, getting out his phone and playing a recording of didgeridoo music on it. He set his phone beside her.

"Oh, I like that," she said. "It's so soothing."

All prepared perfectly, he thought; just as Amanda liked it.

He got some of the warming lubricant on his hands and rubbed a little of it on her ears, then her already-erect nipples, the rest of her breasts, and her pubic area. She sighed and tingled all over.

I can't believe this, she thought; no man ever did this for me before.

He spread the lubricant on her belly, her arms, and legs. Her whole body was buzzing with pleasure. She moaned softly as those caressing hands roamed all over her skin.

"Turn over, please," he said softly. "I'll do your back now."

"Are we coming...to the anal sex?" she sighed, rolling over.

"Not yet, sweetie," he said, now rubbing the lubricant on her back. "I want you to be perfectly relaxed first."

"OK...ahh..." She let her body go completely.

HIs hands caressed her shoulders, arms, the back of her neck, then down to her hips. He rubbed it on her buttocks, opening them from time to time, not just to get some more peeks at the pretty brown wrinkles of her anus, but also to get the lubricant all in her anal cleft. Not once did his fingers touch her anus or vagina, though, though they came within millimetres of those holes, many times.

He rubbed more lubricant along the backs of her legs, all the way to her feet and toes. Moaning, she was vibrating everywhere.

Now, after an hour of massaging, he got the vaginal lubricant and put it on his fingers.

"On your back again, please," he whispered. "Spread your legs. The fun is about to begin."

"OK," she said, rolling over and spreading her legs. He sat between them. His left hand was resting gently on her chest, while his right hand was on her vulva. His hands touched her softly, and he looked deep into her eyes, always searching her face for her reaction.

His fingertips were lightly tapping her pussy, then he slowly spread the lubricant on it. He used all of his hand to spread it from the bottom to the top of her pussy. He generously spread it in between her labia.

Now he was massaging her outer and inner vagina lips, gently and slowly. She was fidgeting and moaning, yet paradoxically, she'd never been more relaxed. He rubbed the lube on her perineum.

Now, he began rubbing it on her clit, fingering soft circles around it, even writing the letters for, "I love you, Amanda" on it...not that Mindy was sober, as it were, to notice, of course.

Am I going to come? she wondered. I think I am.

Don't make her come, he thought; stretch the pleasure out for her.

From time to time, his fingers moved away from her vulva and up to her belly; but they always came back.

"May I put my finger inside?" he asked.

"You don't...need to ask," she moaned. "Do it. Oh!"

He put one finger on the vaginal opening; her cunt sucked it in like a glutton. His finger gently explored the inner area, drawing small circles on the upper wall. He went deeper and deeper, now with two fingers, until reaching her G-spot.

"Ah!" she screamed.

Curved up, his fingers moved in circles and strokes against her G-spot. He started slowly, then gave it to her more and more intensely; meanwhile, his thumb was stimulating her clit. Finally, he slowed down and carefully removed his fingers from her vagina, a removal so slow, it was almost as if he didn't remove them at all.

"Now," he said, rolling her over and pulling her ass up so she was on all fours, "you're ready." He unzipped his pants and got behind her ass. Oh, that pretty, brown, virgin asshole, he thought.

He put on a condom and pointed his cock at its target.

"But my ass isn't lubed yet...Oh!" she squealed.

He slid his cock an inch or two inside her vagina, then reached for the anal lube. As he slid further in, he got some lube on his finger, then rubbed it on the wrinkles of her anus. He slid all the way in her cunt.

"Ah!" she screamed.

With each push he gave, she gave a staccato squeal. His finger gently coaxed her anal orifice open, then it lubed the inner ring. Then it slid into her rectum.

As the knob of his cock rubbed against her G-spot, she reached back with her left hand and tickled her clit. His finger kept exploring her rectum, and as she felt herself approaching orgasm, his anal stimulations were being associated, in her mind, with coming...something her previous boyfriends almost never helped her achieve.

"Oh!" she screamed. "I'm coming. Ah!"

"OK," he panted, then pulled it out. "I guess you're ready."

He pulled his finger out of her asshole and admired the slightly gaping hole. He replaced the condom with a new one.

Now her asshole was thoroughly lubed, as well as accustomed to finger penetrations. She'd been relaxed and carried all the way to orgasm; now, he could fuck the ass of a totally willing woman. He aimed his cock for that brown hole.

"And now, you beautiful virgin asshole," he groaned. "Here I come."

He pushed the tip of his cock against the orifice, gently coaxing it wider. She sighed softly, thoroughly convinced she'd enjoy an anal orgasm as thrilling as those of Amanda's had been. Mindy looked back at Vincent with welcoming eyes.

He slid in an inch further, slowly, carefully. The stimulating of her rectum was vibrating over to the other side, exciting her G-spot. He pushed in further, watching for her reaction, hoping she was enjoying it as much as he. Finally, he slid in all the way.

Her eyes were squinted shut, her mouth agape; she was moaning to his every push and pull. She couldn't believe it! The ass-fucking was affecting her clitoral pleasure: she felt ripples of delight going from her rectal wall to her vaginal walls, her G-spot, and even running up her clitoral legs!

Her finger was sore from tickling her clit, but she didn't let that stop her masturbating. She was going to come...from a dick in her ass! She'd thought only men got pleasure from anal--was she ever wrong!

Her virgin anal ring was squeezing his shaft, almost lovingly. Her asshole so happily took him in, hugging his cock, her anal lips kissing and sucking on it.

"Ah!" she screamed. "I...came...Oh!"

"Wonderful," he grunted, about to come himself. "My...Amanda...Oh!" He pulled his cock out, admired her anal gape--like a mouth agape in amazement at his skill as a lover--then showered his come all over her buttocks. It dripped down into her anal cleft, some even touching her anal wrinkles.

Looking back at him and smiling at his adoration of her asshole, she said, "I love you."

"The way to...Mindy's heart...is through...her anus," he panted.

"Mandy's heart," she said. "Call me...Amanda."

"You don't have to be her," he panted. "I love you...for you, Mindy. Be yourself...You're beautiful...just as you are. Even if you're different from Amanda in some ways; it doesn't matter. Quit the strip club...cook for me...and strip for me in private."

Perfect, she thought; and when I strip for you in private, I'll show off my asshole all the time.

12