The Way to Ishgartan Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hecate
Hecate
28 Followers

When he lowered the ladder to leave he glanced back, seeing her hold the cum-stained blouse to her lips and nose , deeply inhaling his scent. Yes, he thought, this would be exactly how I would like to see Maryah - helplessly under his spell, in admiration and longing, and a mixture of her blood and his sperm abundantly covering her thighs and dripping to the floor.

He never had asked her name, nor did he care who she was, for him it was just another adventure along the way to Ishgartan, although …he had to admit, he would not forget the look on her face the moment he took her any time soon. In a now much better, almost relaxed mood he walked back to the stable, whistling a little tune as he wondered if the village boys were now in for even a more special treatment… When he left the barn, not forgetting the hay he had come for, a shadow appeared at the side of the stable. Cram was leaning at the stable door, awaiting his friend with a huge grin. "Took you quite a while to get that hay out of there...anything happened?" Cram’s eyes told Darian that he already knew the answer to this question. "How long have you been lurking Cram? Oh well - I hope you did enjoy the show ..." The men chuckled and disappeared in the building, preparing the horses for the company to continue their journey. A few minutes later they had mounted their horses and were back on the road, the little farm house disappearing in the mist of the early afternoon.

Talea had noticed the change in humor the men had displayed after returning with the horses, and she wondered what had happened. She even had thought for a moment that she could smell the musky scent of recent love making when Darian had handed her the reins of her stallion. Oh well, she sighed, they would for sure tell her once they had reached this night’s resting place - if she could manage to sneak away from Lady Maryah again that was. Without any further interruptions or events they reached the last of the villages before the next day would find them at the foot of the Ishgartan Mountains.

Hecate
Hecate
28 Followers
12