The Way We Love

Story Info
Does someone have to lose? Maybe they can both win.
1.4k words
3.76
24.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers

"Are you ready to apologize?" Michael asked me coming to lay down next to me on our bed, naked.

I continued to flip through my magazine trying to ignore my arousal that stemmed from the way he looked and smelled.

"Did you know that I can get this beautiful Bergen bag for less than $500 dollars?" I turned the magazine in his direction as I pointed to the bag that had moderately interested me.

"I guess not" he sighed rolling away from me and getting up off the bed.

I sighed inwardly myself, surreptitiously watching him as he exited from the room. I hated to see all that exquisite chocolate go but my husband had gotten on my nerves too bad for me to do anything other than to tell him to go fuck himself.

And yet what was a girl to do. I quickly tossed the magazine aside and whipped out my purple glitter vibrator and some lube I had stashed in an emergency drawer by the bed. I then turned my mind on to my fantasies of my husband while trying to quench my sexual frustrations at not having had sex in close to a week.

I closed my eyes because it helped with my imaginings. Just as I started to get into the ideas that were playing in my head I heard a cough from the doorway and jumped, opening my eyes I saw Michael watching me.

He came across the room to me and pulled me down to the edge of the bed. He inconsiderately pulled my vibrator out of my warm pussy and threw it across the room. He then filled me with him instead.

"You promised" I whined, in an effort to not give in to the feelings threatening to consume me. "I'm insecure" he told me while continuing to thrust into me. His promise had been to accept it when I told him no to sex.

"Is it good?" he asked me.

"Yesssss" was all I could get out without begging him to never stop.

"Tell me." he snapped, and I could see through my pre-orgasmic filled haze that he was practically laughing at me.

When I didn't say anything he grabbed and held me hard and tight as he quickened and deepened his thrusts.

"You love it!" he demanded.

"I love it" I screamed, over and over again, as I came.

Still shaky from my release I pushed him away. He stood up and put the head of his cock against my lips. See this was his problem he didn't know how to ask and he was never polite. My problem was that I loved being a dirty little whore for him.

I went to work on his—well I like to call it the beast. I sucked and licked and couldn't wait for his cream to fill my mouth. I'd been known to stay on my knees for as long as it took to get the response I wanted, the way I wanted.

It had been a while so I knew it wouldn't take him long tonight. Michael's weakness was blowjobs. In every other sexual situation he was usually the one in control but never when I kneeled in front of him and took him into my mouth.

When I finally pulled away he did his best to give me the stare down without showing his satisfaction but his falling asleep on the bed shortly afterwards was all the confirmation that I needed. I grinned and stretched out beside him falling asleep shortly myself.

I played the part of the wounded when we got up ready to go to work the next morning, of course. I'd gotten pretty good at it by now, enough that he didn't question my pretend angry glare over breakfast. It turned him on more than anything to know that he had taken me against my will.

It had; in fact, been in no way against my will but that was my little secret. I left my magazine open with the bags I wanted circled, right in the spot where I had kneeled and sucked him off the night before. I hoped to have the bags by the end of the week. If not there would be some serious hell to pay.

As I thought of that devilish grin and those hot eyes watching me drive off for work I couldn't help but wonder which of was going to be catching the most hell. My panties were already soaked just thinking of my man and last night had only been a teasing session of which I needed more, much more.

But Michael had his own agenda, as well. We were supposed to have spent our potluck cash on him a new flat screen for his 'guys only' room. Instead I had gone on a little trip with a girlfriend of mine.

What was I supposed to do! She was having man troubles. He didn't seem to care that Alexis had gotten dumped when he found the money missing, but I steadfastly refused to apologize for helping out a friend.

As I drove along the endless seeming road that would take me into the city and to work I wondered what the hell I'd done to have a police car flashing behind me.

Shit! I may have been daydreaming about my husband but I wasn't driving over the speed limit, I thought as I looked back. They were definitely after me.

I pulled over to the side of the road and waited patiently even though inside I was pissed at having been stopped for nothing.

"License and registration." I heard a deep male voice command as he walked up to my driver's side window, which I'd lowered.

You have got to be fucking kidding me I thought, I could feel a deep scowl starting to appear on my face. What the fuck was his problem?

"What did I do?" I snapped.

"Just give me your paper work and watch your attitude!"

I reached over into my glove compartment getting the papers out. When I was going to hand them to him the arrogant look on his face made me change my mind. Instead I tossed the papers out the window not caring that they landed in the dirt.

He wrenched my door open and jacked me up against the side of the car.

"It's still dark out here he spoke close to my ear. There is nobody for miles around, nobody to help you." I could feel his night stick making its way up my skirt. I moaned as it began to move back and forth over my already drenched pussy.

"My husband is going to fucking hear about this." I declared adamantly. Seconds later I heard the zip on his pants coming down.

"Tell him whatever you want to princess, and make sure you let him know how I filled you up."

He said the last part on a groan as he now had my skirt around my waist and his long thick cock buried fully inside my married pussy.

He fucked me right against the car; in that position, making me come so hard I saw stars.

"Yeah that's it squeeze my dick baby, I'm about to give all of this cream to you girl."

I wished he would shut up because I hadn't stopped coming since I'd started minutes ago and his dialogue was only fanning the flames. I didn't want this nasty fucker to know that he was getting me off any more than he already did.

He pounded into me as he came. I could feel his hot seed shooting up inside me.

"I need a bath." I said shakily, wanting him to know that I hadn't enjoyed his touch. I heard him zipping up his pants and then he stepped away from me. I stayed like that until he got into his car and drove away, leaving me alone on the road again.

His car slowed down as he passed me and he drove by slowly, grinning at me because the sick fuck obviously had nothing better to do with his morning. I glared at him until he was out of sight.

As soon as he was gone I picked up my paperwork from the ground and got back into my car. I made a u-turn to head back to my house thinking that at least I had time to change before I would be late for work. Then I burst out laughing at how sadistic Michael and I could both be at times. Being a cop's wife definitely had its thrills.

lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers