The Web of Sin Ch. 02

Story Info
A dream becomes real.
3k words
14.3k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2003

Inside Atsuko's dream, Govinda found that it was a little difficult to keep his mind on his goal. He stood on an immense plain made of pink and red tiles, under a giant sun which hung at the zenith of a ruddy sky. Scattered all around him, there were hundreds of wrecked spaceships, or pieces of wrecks, each one sitting in a fractured circle of broken tile. And it wasn't old debris, either, for there were several bright embers trailing smoke as they fell from the high thin clouds to the ground. Govinda ran to his left to avoid one big chunk of burning metal as it came roaring down, then ran forward several meters to avoid another. In ghost form, he wasn't wearing a cybskin, which would've come in handy about now, but, he could run without getting tired, and that was maybe enough. The problem was, where would he find Atsuko?

He ran in a great circle, scanning the distant horizon as he did so, looking for some sign of life. He thought he could see a few scattered houses, here and there, but the distances between them were great and he didn't want to stay here forever, running about, searching each dwelling. So he closed his eyes and slowed down his thoughts, and relied on his intuitive sense to present him with one choice more likely than the rest. He mused: Atsuko was an architect, or at least had once been an architect for a long stretch of her early life...and she liked the kinds of designs they did on Edge worlds like Hollow Star and Yalla and Yedyevo...so, perhaps look for a house in that style...something off the ground...something amorphous...something using odd materials in unusual ways....

Govinda looked around once more and noted that there was in fact a Yedyevo-style floathouse about five kilometers away. All the other houses that close were more in the style of Kunyunese flowfoam architecture, definitely not Atsuko's thing. Plus, a lot of the houses had in any case been crushed by falling debris, and wouldn't have anyone alive in them. So, might as well start at the floathouse. There were a few others, much farther away, and he could check those next if the first one didn't pan out.

When he arrived at the bright green plastic-and-fur-covered floathouse, he didn't find Atsuko, but he did find evidence he was on the right track. Climbing up the cable that kept the house anchored to the ground, he poked his head up past the sphincter that served as a door, and discovered a huge spherical chamber enclosed by a rubbery red membrane, with a collection of exotic sex toys drifting about weightless in the middle space. One of the toys was a double-headed phallus made of cleverjelly, a gift Govinda had given Atsuko after their first encounter. He leapt up out of the sphincter and let the house's lifting field carry him toward the toy. Grabbing it, he kicked off the membrane wall and swam down the slope of the field, then pushed his way back out of the house. Walking down the cable, he looked for and found the next nearest house. Running toward it with the phallus flopping about in his hand, he felt slightly ridiculous. But, having to dodge the occasional piece of falling wreckage preoccupied him and kept him from feeling too self-conscious.

Finally, after he had taken a look inside two other houses, he arrived at a floating home that was the shape and color of an enormous drop of blood. Small patches of black quills formed a random pattern all over its surface, while big round windows formed a ring around its equator. The house was rocking a little in a nonexistant breeze, so Govinda guessed it might be occupied. Before he went up the tether, he glanced around to see if there was anything falling from the sky in the immediate area. But, for the moment, the sky looked clear. In fact, he noticed there wasn't any debris within about a kilometer of the house, which he took as another sign things were going his way.

At the top of the cable, he pushed his head and shoulders past the sphincter. Once inside, the first thing he saw was a round room with walls upholstered in faux albino sealskin. Light from the ring of windows filled the space with a pinkish glow, and washed out the shadows from any place where shadows might normally form. If there was a lifting field generator, it was turned off, and nothing floated around loose the way the sex toys had done in the first house. Govinda pulled his torso and legs up and out of the sphincter, and stood there a moment to steady himself against the gentle swaying motion of the house. Then, he heard a voice behind him. "God, Govinda, bring that cock of yours over here and fuck me good."

Turning around, he saw that Atsuko was spread out on a pile of pillows, her cunt wide-open and glistening with excitement, her nipples hard as stones, her spiky hair sticking up in every direction. Beside her lay a large man, a native of Yedyevo from the looks of his barbed orange cock and yellow-furred skin. The man had his hand on the swell of Atsuko's belly, his mouth on her neck, his foot against the inside of her calf. He was busy enough that he didn't pay Govinda any attention. Atsuko, though, looked at him hard through slitted eyelids, her gaze a magnet for his libido. As it had ever been.

Govinda sank to his knees, set the dildo down, then crawled on all fours toward the harbor of Atsuko's thighs. He lowered his face into the dripping cleft of her sex, and inhaled the sweet thick aroma of her arousal. He licked her up and down for a few long moments, then began kissing a trail up her body, going around the other man's hand, then over the top of each breast, then ending in the space beneath her collarbone. Finally, he raised himself off of Atsuko and looked down at her face. The tip of his revived erection was pressing ever-so-slightly upon the gate of her womb. He didn't want to slip all the way inside just yet, and so, when Atsuko shifted her ass to slide down on him, Govinda backed away, frustrating her, making her look up at him and grunt her disapproval. "Goddamn it, Govinda, fuck me."

Govinda said, "Atsuko, do you know where you are?"

"Who cares. Come on, just fucking fuck me, you bastard."

Govinda bent down for a kiss, sucking on Atsuko's tongue as he did so. She reached down and grabbed his erection and pulled it roughly toward her snatch. He felt himself almost give into her, felt the shared chaft trance as it threatened to envelop him in an ocean of mindless lust. But, his ghost program reasserted itself, and he jerked up off of her sweaty body. He said, "Atsuko? Indhira's got you in a trap. Do you know that? That bitch is fucking with us both."

"Goddamn fucking shit, if you're not going to screw me, move over, let Ezret do it." Then she turned her head to her other lover and let him kiss her long and deep.

But Govinda didn't yield his position between Atsuko's legs. Instead, he sat up and bent back to reach the dildo he'd brought with him from the first house. Squeezing it rhythmically in his hand, he activated its small but extremely creative nanomech mind. Then he tapped out the code for "solosex, male". The dildo's celeverjelly body morphed into a new shape, one with a buttplug at one end and a come cup at the other. Govinda then tossed the toy at Ezret's crotch, where it quickly buried its self-lubricating plug end in his asshole, while taking his formidable erection into the loving care of its sucker end. Ezret rolled away from Atsuko and and looked down at what was happening to his cock, but didn't seem too displeased. Atsuko tried unsuccessfully to get his attention for another kiss, then she turned and glared at Govinda, saying, "What the fuck are you even doing here?"

This was closer to the reaction he wanted. Sitting back on his heels, Govinda said, "I told you. You're trapped. You were invited to a rave, remember? You came out on a ship...and, someone, probably Indhira, drugged you with chaft, a big dose. So, you're dreaming. Anyway, they left you for me to find, and now I have to get you to purge the drug."

Atsuko had reached down to her pussy with both hands, and was frigging her erect clit hard with the pads of her fingers. She stared down at Govinda's cock as she masturbated, watching as it wept sugarwater tears of precome. Between clenched teeth, she said, "Fuck that shit. Fuck you. I'm not dreaming."

"Yes," Govinda said, "yes, this is a trance. I need you to focus. I need you to purge your system. Then, if you do that, I'll fuck you as much as you want. Just, you've got to purge for me."

Atsuko shook her head, then bit her lower lip as she began to glide down the path toward a crashing orgasm. With one hand and arm she mashed flat both her breasts, while, with the other, she fucked herself hard and fast until her cunt was sodden with juice. Govinda had a very strong urge to take his erection in hand and stroke it until it erupted with sperm, but he resisted the temptation, knowing he could come for real soon enough, if only he could get Atsuko to listen to him.

Govinda reached down and grabbed Atsuko's wrist, and yanked her hand from out of her vagina. Then he lay forward and pinned both her arms up over her head. Atsuko screamed her frustration into his ear, and he let her scream and kick and bite until she at last ran out of energy. Then, she fell back into the pillows, shaking her head as if to clear it. "Fucking Indhira," she said, "fucking bitch." Then she turned to look across at Ezret, who was lost in bliss, his cock covered by the pulsing membrane of the toy, his ass spasming around the plug up his tailhole. Atsuko shouted at him, "Fucking idiot!," and Ezret melted away into countless motes of golden dust.

Govinda said, "I want to fuck you, but I want to do it for real, not in a dream. So, purge. I'm with you outside of the trance. The real me is eating your pussy as we speak. Purge, and you'll feel me down there. I swear I'm telling you the truth. Purge and join me."

Atsuko looked defiant for a moment, but she had a submissive side, and, now broken, she could do nothing else but obey Govinda. She closed her eyes and started to hum a mantra. Govinda, meanwhile, kept her arms pinned down, not fully trusting that she'd follow through. But, before long, the room in the floathouse began to break apart into tumbling puzzle pieces, and the giant sun grew dim, then went dark, and Govinda's ghost collapsed into a packet message, which was the encoded memory of all that had just happened. The packet flowed down Atsuko's nervenet and jumped across her skin to her ex-lover's tongue, which had only three realtime seconds before inserted the ghost into the hood of her clitoris.

***

On the table in the hangar of the ship she'd ridden into the system, Atsuko's eyes went from black to their normal chocolate color, and her lips went from blue to brown. She gasped, then pulled her limbs back and forth against their restraints. Her head flopped from one side to the other, and that's when she saw Indhira's holo standing a few paces away. Indhira looked back at her with a hint of surprise on her face, which she quickly hid under a mask of distant amusement. She'd been masturbating, but had stopped, and now pulled her hand out of the slit in her simsuit. Licking her fingers clean, she turned her attention to Govinda, who was still sucking on Atsuko's netherlips while jerking himself off down below the table. Indhira said, "Hey, asshole, you cheated."

Govinda didn't look up. Instead, he pushed his tongue as hard as he could into Atsuko's cunt. At first, nothing happened, but, as she began to recover her senses, Atsuko mentally directed blood to flow especially fast toward her sex. Govinda licked and massaged and caressed her with his lips and tongue, until at last, her labia swelled and started to spread apart. The trickle of sweetness that emerged from her aroused vagina fell on Govinda's chin, making it slick enough that he could use it to stimulate the flesh just above her anus. Atsuko looked down at Govinda's dark hair spread out on her belly. She moaned, "Please...fuck me now, don't wait. I'm wet enough. I need you so bad." But Govinda wanted Indhira to watch him run his tongue slowly, lovingly up and down the edges of Atsuko's labia. He wanted her to watch him as he slipped first one finger, then two, then three into Atsuko's wet red hole. He wanted her to see how much he enjoyed tongueing the hood back from her swollen clit, to let it pop out into the light.

Indhira, meanwhile, could have terminated the link at any time. But, she didn't. She stood there and accepted every insult Govinda meant to imply with his slow foreplay. She made the remote hover beside him as he finally stood up, his erection dripping a steady stream of syrup. Govinda ignored her, or pretended to, but he meant for her to notice how long he took sliding his cock into Atsuko's welcoming pussy. Inch by deliberate inch, he slid deep into the velvet heaven of her sex, then slowly pulled out almost all the way, then plunged forward again, this time a little faster, a little harder. Atsuko writhed within her bonds, throwing her head back so that the tendons stood out sharp in her neck. Her rock-hard nipples made pointed mountains out of her lovely breasts, and as Govinda fucked her, he imagined himself a small traveler across the landscape of her flat stomach. He could sleep in her bellybutton, then spend days exploring the slopes and summits of her tits. For, even though they hadn't been lovers in years, Govinda still thought Atsuko was among the most beautiful women he'd ever had the pleasure to know.

Just as he started to thrust his cock faster against the quivering walls of Atsuko's vagina, Govinda saw the remote move to hover just above the junction of cock and cunt. It split open and dumped a key onto Atsuko's belly, then rushed away into a dark recess of the hangar. He heard Indhira say, "Fuck this, you're boring me." Then her holo image shuddered and disappeared. Govinda was a little disappointed, but his disappointment didn't last long. For soon, despite being tied down, Atsuko was fucking him back with the well-toned muscles of her cunt, milking his cock until he stood at the knife-edge of a gigantic orgasm. He held back as long as he could, until the moment when Atsuko's cunt twitched around the shaft of his hardon. She yelled and laughed as she came, and Govinda let his semen rush out in spasm after spasm of warm joy.

Afterwards, when his cock had slipped out of Atsuko, their mingled come dripped out and down onto the hangar deck. Govinda plucked the vitrex disc of the barrier field key from off Atsuko's sticky belly, then untied her bonds, throwing the cords far from the table. She sat up, massaging her wrists while Govinda massaged her ankles. "Gods," she said. "Yeah," Govinda replied, grinning. A few minutes later, Atsuko scooted her ass off the edge of the table and stood up, rather unsteadily at first, her breasts bouncing in the low gravity, her thighs slick with all the moisture leaking out of her slit. Then, when she'd regained her composure, she turned to face Govinda and asked, "So, what's the thing with the key?"

Govinda said, "All the shuttles are gone. There's only one spacesuit. I got here by fax, so the suit's the only way across to the hab. But, of course, you're stranded, too...so, you can take the suit first. Then, just send it back here on autopilot."

Atsuko shook her head, saying, "No, fuck Indhira. I faxed, too, a couple of weeks ago, but, now I don't feel like being anywhere near this goddamn place. So, I'm going home. Hey, though, you know what, Govinda? You ought to fucking call me some time."

Govinda smiled at her and said, "Yeah, okay. I will. Sorry it's been so long. Are you still on Yalla?"

"No. Yalla System, but not the world. I'm out on Esme Torus."

"Good, got it. So, you'll be all right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Fuck it, you know? But, kick that bitch's ass for me. And don't tell her I liked the sex."

Govinda let his cybskin crawl back up onto his body, then he took Atsuko into his arms and flew them both down the ship's axis and back to the central lifts. When he'd seen her off into the fax booth in the fake hotel lobby, he returned as fast as he could to the locker in the hangar. The key worked and the barrier field turned to vapor. Govinda touched the point on the armored chest of the spacesuit that activated its cybsystems. The suit opened up, Govinda stepped in, and the suit closed around him. Two minutes later, he was flying out the shuttle lock and heading across hard vacuum toward the alien hab half a million kilometers away.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spirited Lola inherits old mansion with a past.in Romance
Moira Ch. 1 Vacationing woman meets Toivo.in Erotic Couplings
Sweet Insanity He creates an opportunity.in BDSM
Desperate For Zack Candystriper falls for patient.in Romance
The House Jack Built Psychedelic whores and drug fucked freaks.in Anal
More Stories