The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 06-08

Story Info
Zoe's Business Plan Develops.
8.3k words
4.08
13.8k
11
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This presents Chapters Six to Eight of The Webber Family Secrets. Just a Note I have already presented Chapters Seven and Eight under the title of Squirt Submits but again I have expanded on the original. Although these chapters will stand as an individual story you will find much background information in the previous chapters. Enjoy!

*****

Chapter Six

Zoe's Business Plan

Zoe walked in to the garage on the dot of nine to find George and Squirt waiting for her.

"Hi guys, where's my sister?"

"She's coming."

They waited in silence until Sam entered.

"Sorry to keep you I was at Mum's latest inquisition."

"Fuck she can get boring, what was it this time?"

"Nothing, she just wanted to know where you had been for the last two days. I just told her that Angie had been suicidal again and that you were helping her. She seemed to take it hook line and sinker. My darling twin sister I have just put you well and truly into our mother's book of hero's, so you had better be grateful."

"Shit Sam you shouldn't have said that Angie was suicidal it will just get their tongues wagging again, the next thing we will know is that Angie will be whisked away to another psychiatrist and fat lot of use that would be."

"Zoe I think you had better tell your story, after all George and I sat here waiting for you the other night when you had promised to meet us."

"All right, I am sorry about the other night, you know that I'm never late for an appointment unless there is a really good excuse."

"I suppose this is the really good excuse is it?"

"Shut up George and listen. The other morning, I only went to the beach for a swim before breakfast. Angie was in the water so we got talking. Her girlfriend, you know that psychiatrist who seduced her at the Mental Hospital: well she dumped her just before Christmas. If that wasn't all, she then got caught up in the traffic following the fatal on the highway, they sat for five hours. Well this put poor Angie over the top; she was a crying mess when I met her. I couldn't leave her alone and anyway you all know that I had wanted to see where I could get with Angie. Never look a gift horse in the mouth as the old saying goes so I offered her my shoulder to cry onto."

"Well as she cried I tried to comfort her and that was the beginning. It was at that time I spoke to you guys asking you to explain to Mum but obviously you forgot. I did speak with our Aunt though and then Angie and I went out to the boat."

"Are you trying to tell us that you both fucked nonstop for a day and a half?"

"Don't be so crude Squirt; we did a lot more than make love. The sex we did have was the best ever. We are very much in love. Like you George and Sam we are going to share our lives for ever."

"So you are going to forget us and the love that we have for you?"

"Of course not, I love you guys and Angie understands. George I love you and I love what we do together, it's just that I am more bisexual than Sam. Hey Squirt you know that you and my sister would rather feel a cock between your legs than Angie's tongue. As for me: you have all admitted that I love passionate sex but let's be honest, I really get off when I'm doing it with girls. Angie and I really gelled; the sex was the greatest ever. That's all I am going to say so you guys can say and do what you like but please don't knock Angie and me."

After Zoe finished talking there was silence until Sam hugged her sister telling her that no matter what happened they would still love her. The others quickly backed her up but then the question they had all been wondering was voiced.

"Zoe, tell us, what did she think of your stripes, will she join us?"

"At first she was horrified but after I spoke about it and that we all had this agreement to never push it further than an individual wished she began to come round. She will not let George whip her and please respect her feelings on this. She has said that she will allow me to paddle her butt but that is because we are lovers and I think she would be more comfortable doing it in private."

"That's fine with us we would all love to have her with us but what happens if she doesn't like it will you continue to join us?"

"Of course, Angie accepts that I am bi and want the whippings and to fuck George. But look that is just an outline of the past two days and nights I have a lot more to tell you. As you know I have been developing a plan. Well tonight I want to come out in the open and give you all the details, then we will need to talk it though and see if it is possible but first let me get Angie because she is a part of it: we talked a lot about this last night during the storm. Give me half an hour.

Zoe walked quickly down to the door leading into Angie's bedroom hugging her, "Are you ready to come over to the garage I have explained about us and they are now waiting to hear my plan. So come on let's go I promised to be back in half an hour. Just one thing, how have you been today, I can sense a tenseness in your demeanor."

"I am okay mistress but I have to tell you that I cried for much of the day and I know my parents are very worried. I am sorry but I missed you, I would have been fine with you but you were up at the big house."

"Thank you for being honest but you know that I am going to punish you later this evening."

"Yes mistress and I deserve to be punished, it was the same with Phoebe and Susan I always knew that I was going to be spanked."

"Okay we will forget it for now because we are here so let's tell them all about our little plan."

Angie was greeted warmly by her cousins and they all sat down to listen to Zoe's idea. "Okay that's the whole proposition and the reason I didn't want to discuss it was simply because without Angie's experience with all things financial it could never have worked. If we adopt this, then George gets to live with both Squirt and Sam and me with Angie I suppose the big thing now is will our parents agree to move into new houses around on the next cove?"

"I think I can add something here because you guys are all too young to remember when grandfather died. You see the reason he bought all this land was not to farm it but as a package for the family to use and maybe develop. I am twenty-six this year and will complete my Masters in June. How about I write a business plan while we are here at Shelley and we can present it to our parents a month after we arrive home. With a well written business plan we have nothing to worry about because grandfather was very specific in his will and what we are planning is something that he had thought about when he first built the Queenslander. I think we should now discuss the responsibilities of each of us. Obviously Squirt will be the chef and restaurant manager and George should be manager of maintenance and the fishing charters and bush-walking tours. Sam and Zoe are both commencing their Business Management course this year so Zoe should be the public relations manager while Sam should be the General Manager and obviously I am accounts. Just one thing: I do not want to have any contact with the public I would be terrified. Now finally I am very tired and I am sure you will all agree its late so let's wrap this up and get to bed."

They all left leaving Zoe and Angie together. "First of all my love I am so proud of you because you took over the meeting with confidence and demonstrated that you are more than capable of managing your part of the Business. But my darling as you know I am going to punish you for allowing the dark thoughts take control. I have here a pink leather paddle, it is made from steel and leather lined. I am going to give you twenty spanks with it and when it is over I want you to thank me for teaching you obedience. Now drop your track pants and thong and bend over the table."

Seeing her lover bent across the table with her naked buttocks presented for spanking Zoe paused and ran a hand across her warm flesh dipping between her legs and stimulating her clit. "Oh fuck I am already wet don't stop."

"Sorry Angie but I am now going to punish you and it is going to hurt."

Angie cried out when she felt the first hard blow from Zoe's paddle. This was followed by another ten spanks before she stopped. Angie said nothing but cried out when the final ten commenced. By this time her butt was a deep mauve showing some dark areas of bruising. On the twentieth Zoe pulled Angie into her arms and kissed her deeply. "Darling well done and please don't make me have to repeat this because I really don't get a thrill from punishing you. Now come on let's return to bed and I think it is a good idea that you go back to your house because I think your parents are worried about you. Wait for me at the top of the beach in the morning and we will go for a swim together."

"Okay and I will start the business plan tomorrow morning. If the parent's, ask what I am doing I will tell them it is university stuff.

Chapter Seven

Six Years Later

It was a warm day in March when Sam entered the kitchen waving a poster.

"Look Squirt I think you should register for this Trade Week. It's in Perth during our off season."

Squirt read the poster. Seafood Cooking and Trade Week in Perth: six of the world's top seafood chefs will be conducting Cooking Master Classes before a banquet where the recipes they demonstrate are served, also latest kitchen equipment, rare spices and masses of recipes. It went on to providing accommodation arrangements and the cost per person for just the trade show or the entire event.

"Looks interesting but look at the price $2000 with accommodation, it's not cheap and I have to get to Brisbane and then fly across the country to Perth. We won't get out of it under $6000."

"Fuck Squirt sometimes I think you are a brainless idiot. Stop and think this is a one of event and it will be fully tax refundable. Zoe is most enthusiastic that you attend."

"Okay, but don't register me as Squirt like you did with the show in Sydney, that is just my family name. My name is Storm Okay?"

Sam smiled, "Yes Squirt I read you loud and clear."

Four months later Squirt was flagging a taxi at the Perth Airport asking to be taken to the Resort where the Trade Week was being held. At reception she was given a package that contained the keys to her room. A man carried her cases leading the way to the eighth floor and her room. It was large and obviously very comfortable. Squirt walked through the room passing through a doorway into a very cosy bedroom with a king bed. Off the bedroom was the bathroom with a full spa and shower. She noticed that on the side there was a complimentary bath robe and a large collection of toiletries for her use.

She lay back in the spa relaxing in the warm bubbling water as she felt her travel weary muscles become normal again. Looking at her watch she decided to get dressed and go down to the bar for a few quiet ones before dinner and an early night. She wanted to explore the delights of Perth the next day.

This evening was the welcoming dinner and was not formal so she dressed in a dress that left an appreciable amount of heavily tanned thigh in evidence with a yellow cotton shirt and black thigh highs. She walked from her room in comfortable flat soled shoes to the lift and proceeded down to the restaurant and bar area. She was sitting on the veranda looking across the sculptured gardens when her attention was drawn by a sudden movement.

Glancing across the bar she noticed a tall and incredibly beautiful woman enter. She must have been six foot two, walking in tight designer jeans and long tan, knee high leather boots: her shiny black hair flowing across her broad shoulders. Her well-developed thighs and arms suggested that she was very fit and used to daily exercise. She ordered a beer, standing with her back to the bar looking round at the guests sitting at the tables. Taking her beer, she walked slowly but purposely towards Squirt. Speaking in a soft yet firm confident voice that gave Squirt the feeling that this woman was used to being in control.

"Hi my name is Felicity."

"Pleased to meet you Felicity I am Storm, are you here for the Trade Week as well?"

"Yes."

Felicity sat across from Storm allowing her eyes to roam, coming to rest on her tiny breasts. Looking back into the sable eyes staring at her from beneath heavy brows Storm felt her stomach muscles tighten. The eyes were mysteriously hypnotic and a shiver coursed down her spine as she tried to remain calm under Felicity's burning gaze. She was aware of Felicity's eyes undressing her and knew she could just glimpse her panties. Storm shifted nervously in her seat. She felt her face burning beneath Felicity's microscopic stare feeling uncomfortable as she realized that Felicity would know her much better before the next morning."

"What table have they put you on?"

Storm jumped back to the real world, opening her bag she looked at the card that reception had given her.

"L ...l ... let's see. Oh here it is ... table five/eight."

"Let's go to reception and change that, I am table nine/fourteen. The second number is the floor you are on."

Leaving their drinks on the table they walked through to reception.

"I will do the talking."

"Okay." Storm noted that Felicity had said this with a voice that expected to be obeyed.

"Good evening we are booked into the Trade Week. I didn't know that Storm was coming and would appreciate it if you could change her table to number 9/fourteen."

"Oh yes madam that will be no problem at all."

After five minutes the woman returned with a package.

"Give me your card and we will replace it with this one. Do you want me to re allocate her a room on the fourteenth floor as well?"

"Storm, give the receptionist your keys and she will arrange for your things to be taken up to your new room."

"That will be no trouble is there anything else I can do for you?"

Without answering Felicity turned and walked briskly back to the bar with Storm following in her wake.

"There, that will be lovely. Now we can spend the week in each other's company because the table number controls all the other arrangements for the week."

Storm nodded as she stood to get herself another drink, Felicity downed the rest of her beer quickly.

"There's a dear get me another Heineken."

Storm walked over to the bar which was not as deserted as it had been forty-five minutes ago. As she stood waiting her turn to order she looked back towards Felicity. She had this strange feeling that she was falling under her control and knew that she felt good about it. To her amazement she felt herself becoming wet. She glanced into the mirrors on the pillars around the room and was relieved to see that it was not obvious.

"You forgot the nibbles, that's a good girl fetch a bowel of nuts over."

"Oh, aarh sorry!"

"It doesn't matter just don't let it happen again."

Storm hurried back to get a bowel of nuts and dried fruits feeling Felicity's eyes following her. Why I am apologising, she thought. She only asked me to get her a beer, what's happening. She hurried back with the nuts offering Felicity some before taking her seat.

An hour and a half later Storm was seated in the darkened restaurant listening to a rather long winded drone about Aquaculture and its importance to the tourist industry. She felt Felicity's hand come to rest on her thigh.

She pushed it away only to feel it return and this time it lightly slapped down on her thigh quickly moving under the hem of her dress. Storm sat staring in front of her trying to will the hand away but it kept sliding up towards the secret that lay at the apex of her legs. She tensed, feeling the hand rest against her pussy embarrassed that Felicity would know that she was already wet.

She realised that she was aroused and needed release. The persistent hand rested there, not moving feeling Storms pussy soak through her panties. She was in a trance; the voice of the speaker became muted as her mind was fixed on the hand now slipping under the gusset of her thong. The finger became very active sliding along her wet slit scratching over her swollen clit. Felicity's fingers pressed into her pussy and then it happened Storm quickly covered her mouth with her serviette as her hips began to thrust, her orgasm flowing from her. The orgasm was barely finished when Storm was brought back to reality by the applause as the speaker departed. Felicity's hand released the sodden, captive pussy drawing it up to her nose and mouth."

"Well come along sleepy it's time to go."

Storm allowed herself to be helped from her chair, following Felicity's swaying behind as it seductively led her to the elevator. On the sixth floor the lift stopped and the only other people departed.

"You will never refuse me again do you understand?"

Embarrassed Storm lowered her eyes and quietly said "Yes Felicity."

As she unlocked the door of her new room she asked Felicity if she would like to join her in a final drink before bed. Felicity didn't reply but walked past her into the dark room.

They sat on the floor leaning against the small two seater couch. Storm looked into Felicity's eyes seeing pools of melted chocolate kisses in butter. She couldn't understand what was happening, she felt like a schoolgirl on her first date. She knew that she had no option but let Felicity seduce her, watching spell bound as Felicity took her wine glass and pushing her down onto the carpet.

Storm looked up at her face as the gap closed between them.

"So do you want me to kiss you?"

Storm, in a trance responded quietly; "Oh God, yes please, kiss me."

Felicity began to kiss her passionately. She grazed her lips down her neck, biting there very softly. Storm heard herself moaning "Felicity" in an excited, sexy way that drove her seducer crazy. Felicity was taking her time, wanting to make this an evening that Storm would remember. Planting kisses along her collar bone before taking a long drawn out kiss on her throat leaving a deep Hickey kissing down to the top button on her blouse. Undoing the button, she looked up into Squirts misty eyes.

"Is this OK?"

"Oh yes, please anything."

Felicity freed the remaining buttons opening the blouse revealing Storms tiny breasts with hard straining nipples. She licked a trail of fire from her navel to the valley between her breasts feeling Storm moaning and squirming beneath her. Breathing heat onto a nipple Felicity watched it become harder puffing up high above the soft fragrance of her breast. She breathed onto the other nipple hearing Storm release a drawn out hiss.

Felicity growled into Storms ear. "You are beautiful Storm."

Storm kissed her back before asking.

"Felicity would you take your blouse and bra off; I want to look at you as you fuck me."

Felicity brushed her breasts against Storms, letting them brush lightly across her nipples barely touching her.

"Oh fuck this feels so wonderful, don't stop ... make love to me, won't you?"

"Of course my little one, be patient we have all night."

Storm felt herself being rolled over and Felicity's lips sucking on the nape of her neck before licking down to the waist of her skirt. She giggled softly as she felt her blow on the fresh wet trail.

"Turn over please." As Storm obeyed her lips were taken again in a deep searing kiss.

"You are so wet?"

"I didn't know I could get this wet."

Felicity kissed her for a long time treating her mouth like a pussy kissing, licking and sucking before going to her nipples and sucking them giving Storm a preview of all the ways she could make her feel good.

"I think it's time to take this dress off don't you?"

"Oh yes please." Storm lifted her hips up allowing Felicity to pull the dress from her settling back down before arching up again so that her skimpy thong could follow.