The Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without notice, she stood up and without hesitation removed her white tank top, tossing it to the side. as she stood there, I took a deep breath not believing my eyes. Before me were two perfectly shaped breasts, they looked to be C-cups covered by a pink lacy bra. The bra was sexy and fit her perfectly. She cupped her breasts with her hands and said. "do you like?." She remained standing for me while waiting for my response.

"do I like? Yes! you look amazing. your breasts look amazing. that bra is so sexy too. you are bringing naughty thoughts in my head."

"thanks :). I must admit, this is making me feel excited, showing myself to you like this" she told me.

"me too." I replied. "I am having a lot of fun. In fact, I am not sure you realize how excited. lol" I said to her.

"Time for a huge sip of our drinks?" I proposed before giving her a chance to say something.

"yes! I was thinking the same thing...by the way, it's your turn!"

"ok" I said. "I have a naughty question for you. Since you haven't had sex in awhile, I am going to assume you at least masturbate. When was the last time you did just that? :)" I had to add a smiley face at the end to lighten what was a very naughty conversation. I wasn't sure how she would react."

"Well of course I do. I am human. lol......don't forget to guess before I answer....."

I looked up at her cam and noticed one of her hands begin to rub her right breast in the area of her nipple. She had the most sly smile on her face.

"I would never forget to answer. I couldn't not while looking at your smile and your breasts. :) I am going to guess, last night......am I right?"

"I totally could and should lie right now because you would never really know, but my daddy always taught me to be honest. So I must. You are right. somehow your lucky guess is right! I did last night. :)" she had a very shy looking smile on her face.

"Good. my pants stay on then. :) sorry! lol. you're up"

"shit!" she said. "pl, I want you to tell me your favorite position to make love in." I noticed that her breathing had become deeper as she likely realized where this conversation was headed. "I am going to guess that you are a missionary guy?"

"I absolutely love missionary position. In fact, I would love to be directly on top of you, looking down at your beautiful face and body, as I entered inside of you." she gasped. "but that is not my favorite. My absolute favorite is doggy style. I would love to be able to reach around and grab your breasts and nipples while sliding in and out of you". she gasped again as her chest raised noticeably up and down. Is that the answer you were looking for"

I noticed her smile, then close her eyes for a moment before responding.

"it is so much better. I love that position too, the few times I have done it. I didn't expect your answer to turn me on but it has. Do you know what you are doing to me?! I wish you could feel my heart racing now Chris."

"I wish I could too."

"I guess I owe you something, huh?"

"You sure do. :)"

She stood up slowly and teasingly, ever so slightly lowered her sweat pants. She then backed up some more so I could see her entire body in front of me, as she stood in the middle of her room. She turned around so now her backside was facing me. I couldn't help but to squeeze my ever growing cock in my own pants. The shape of her ass was amazing. Perfect in size. She couldn't see me squeeze my cock anyways, I thought to myself. She began to lower her pants, very slowly. she bent over as they dropped down to her knees, and then her ankles. She was wearing a pair of pink panties, the same shade that matched her bra. She then turned around so she was facing me and walked back closer to the cam. As she got closer, more of her panty covered pussy and belly section came into view. I noticed that the panties were mesh in the covering area and through the mesh, briefly saw a strip of brown hair. My cock jumped to life. I sat there in amazement, completely turned on.

'What do you think?" she interrupted me with.

"I think you keep impressing me more and more. I can't believe I am seeing this. You have an incredible body"

"I can't believe I am doing this! lol. but I like you. For my own ego I must ask, is this turning you on?" she asked me.

"More than I probably should admit" I typed back to her.

"good. Glad I am having that affect on you."

"my turn. :) Do you own a sex toy?" Getting right to the point. "I am going to guess that you do......"

"Wrong! yay!" she wrote. I have always wanted one but never have gone through with getting one. They look like a lot of fun but my fingers manage just fine. That was a good question though. :)"

"I am sure they do manage" I responded.

"Time for you to pay up mister!" she said.

With that, I realized I couldn't hold back much more. I was only wearing sweatpants at this point and a pair of socks. Since I hadn't planned on this happening 4 hours previously, I wasn't wearing any boxers either. I contemplated my choice. Taking off my socks wouldn't be much fun. But how would she react seeing my cock, which was rock hard now because of her. I decided to go for broke. I backed up so that she could see me and lowered my pants before removing them completely. Directly in front of her I stood, completely naked. All 7 inches of my hard cock sprung straight up, no longer restricted by my pants. A drop of pre cum glistened at the opening. I looked up and saw her in complete shock. her mouth was wide open and she typed: "wow".

"ummm do you like? surprised?"

"YES! It is so.......big! is that from me?"

"absolutely" I typed as I remained standing up. it is all because of you."

"It is so beautiful". She said. In that moment, without being asked, she stood up, reached her hand behind her back and unclasped her bra. It immediately fell to her floor. she then, to my amazement, reached down and slid off her panties, smiling at me while doing so. She then held up the panties for the cam and tossed them to the side. My cock jumped, feeling like it wanted to get harder while already being harder than it had ever been in my life. I was staring at her beautiful body, her beautiful face, wishing I was with her right then.

She interrupted the brief silence. "Chris, I am so wet right now seeing you. The culmination of hours of chatting with you has gotten the best of me. I hope you don't mind. I want you soooo bad. Seeing you just now drove me over the top."

Her breasts were perfect with perfectly shaped pink nipples that were standing erect. Her pussy was shaven clean with the exception of a strip of brown hair starting above her clit and rising a couple of inches. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I wanted her so badly.

We both sat down immediately and I began to stroke my cock. She typed "lets make this special" then lowered her cam to her pussy. We both knew what we wanted to do and had an understanding of one another's desires. I did the same, lowering my cam to my cock as I continued to rub it up and down slowly. As her cam positioned itself on her gorgeous pussy I noticed how wet she really was. Before she even touched herself, I noticed the glistening wetness along her outer swollen lips. "I have been touching myself in my panties for the last 20 minutes Chris. I want to cum with you so bad."

The pace of my stroking became much more rapid as I stared at her pussy as her hand and fingers came into view. She spread her lips showing me the pinkness of her pussy which was drenched in her own sweet juice. One finger rubbed her clit while another was inserted into her pussy. I wanted her more so at that moment than I have ever wanted a woman in my life. I continued stroking myself and rubbing my balls while watching her. There wasn't much talking during this time. I think we both wanted to enjoy one another and this special moment. As she played with herself, watching me play with myself, I saw her begin to type.

"Chris, I am going to cum soon. Do you want to cum together? I don't know the last time I was this turned on"

"Yes babe, I do. I want to see your face while you cum."

With that, she raised her cam up and put her legs up on the desk. It was one of the most sexy pose's I have ever seen and I can remember it vividly. She leaned back in her chair allowing me to see her beautiful face, closed her eyes, and feverishly began to work her fingers into her pussy. She would open her eyes up every 15 seconds or so to look at my cock, which had my hand wrapped around it, quickly rubbing it up and down. I could feel the cum building up in my balls. Her pussy was so wet and looking at that made me so much harder. Soon, I realized I wouldn't last much longer. Judging by the look on her face, I am not sure she could either. At that moment she said "ready?"

I said "yes"

I quickened my face and braced myself for the explosion. As the first spurt of cum erupted from my cock, I noticed her body began to shutter and her mouth gasp open. her fingers continued to rub and penetrate her pussy as she entered into her orgasm. I spurted 3 more huge streams of cum, one landing on the desk and one on the computer monitor. Her orgasm lasted almost a minute. As I noticed she had finished we both smiled and leaned back in our chairs, amazed at what had just happened. Given the nature of how we met and what had just happened, I couldn't believe how absolutely comfortable I felt with her. I felt like I had known her for years. Not only was what I just did completely out of character for me, it was also out of character for her. We had truly shared something special. I looked back up and noticed her perfect breasts rising with each breath she took.

"You are amazing" she typed. "I have never experience an orgasm like that before or anything like this before, with anyone even in person. thank you."

"Thank me?" I wrote back. "are you kidding? THANK YOU. I am speechless. You are truly amazing."

Believe it or not, we actually spoke through the night and into the morning. We each masturbated twice more with one another that night/morning, further building our bond. By 6am in the morning, we were both exhausted and called it a night...well, a morning. My relationship with Stacy lasted for over a year. We would occasionally have rendezvous just like this above, although nothing compares to that first time, but also enjoyed long phone conversations and conversation. I would love to say we met in person, fell in love and lived happily ever after but I can't. The distance between us was to great, and our priorities in life not the same. To sum it up, we were the victims of bad timing. However we had a bond that was both emotional and physical, something I haven't experience with anyone else.

While a couple of years have passed since then, I have since moved out of my sister's place and into my own place. I now have my own webcam, built into my computer nonetheless!

Unfortunately, I have yet to experience any sort of experience like I did that night with Stacy. I have met a couple of women online before who I have "cammed" with, as I now know it I called, however establishing that same level of comfort on both ends just hasn't worked out again. I want it to. I want to experience something like that with someone again. These days, it seems most chat rooms are filled with overly perverted men, which I am not, fake chat bots, and women who just aren't genuine and real. I guess part of me writing this, was to re-live that night, so that I could remind myself that there are women out there who despite what I see around me most of the time, do have good morals and values, do have a sense of humor, aren't judgmental, and do have a naughty side too. Are you out there? Could you be a "Stacey?" If anyone reads this and thinks "he sounds like a really cool guy to chat with", I would absolutely love to. I am an eternal optimist and have some hope. I am still the good looking, fun guy I was a few years ago when this story happened. If that isn't you, I still hope you enjoyed reading about this encounter. I would love to hear from you!

12