The Wedding

Story Info
Sequel to The Party. Can she give up BBC for Fiance?
4.2k words
3.74
88.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a year since the events of the party. When Lauren had been caught being unfaithful to her fiance Steven, with a black stranger called Marcus. She had been drunk and stoned, and had done and said things she regretted, but the next morning her senses had returned and she had set about putting things right. She had gone to the family planning clinic and picked up the morning after pill, and then started trying to win back her fiance's trust.

It had been a difficult first month, but then Lauren had given Steven an ultimatum; trust her again, or she would leave forever. So he had agreed to trust her again.

He had re-proposed marriage, and she had agreed. They set a date. And that date was upon them.

* * *

Lauren was in the dressing room in the church.

Lauren looked at herself in the mirror. She set the veil on her head. She could have easily not made it to this place, but she had imagined it since she was a little girl and had fought for it hard. She overcame the obstacles of her own lust, and her husbands trust issues and had finally made it. Minutes from the altar.

There was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" She looked towards the door.

"Its me," he smiled at her, "Steven."

"Steven," she grinned back, teasing, "its bad luck for a groom to see the bride before the wedding. In her dress."

He looked back out of the door, "I've got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" She ran a brush through her long blonde hair.

"Well, you know you said you needed to know I trust you before we got married?" He asked.

"I believe you," she reassured him.

"Yes but I've got proof," he waved a hand to someone outside.

Marcus entered the room.

"Hi," he smiled handsomely.

"Marcus?" her stomach turned somersaults, "What are you doing here?"

She was happier than she thought she'd be to see him again. She had wanted to talk to him about what had happened between them that night, but had known that if she had contacted him she might lose her fiance forever. But now he was here in front of her, excited butterflies danced in her tummy.

"He's going to be my best man," Steven explained.

"What?" Lauren looked between them.

"He'll be up there with us," Steven went on, "as we get married."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Lauren couldn't believe her ears.

"Its the only way I can think of to prove it," he nodded. "Now I better go and talk to Max; explain why he's no longer the best man."

"You do that..." Lauren nodded. She didn't envy her fiance the task at all. Max would be devastated.

Steve left the room. Marcus looked at Lauren.

"We need to talk," he told her.

Her belly tingled again.

"Yes," she agreed.

Marcus left the room.

Lauren looked in the mirror again. Her mind was reeling. But before she could set her thoughts in order, there was another knock at the door.

It was her friend Cindy.

"How are you doing hon'?" her best friend smiled at her.

"Oh god Cindy," she took her friends hand, "I think I'm making a horrible mistake!"

"What," Cindy closed the door behind her, "in marrying Steve?"

"Yes!" She nodded. "Look, I keep having thoughts about another man. Impure thoughts," she admitted.

"You mean Marcus?"

"How did you know?"

"You forget I was at that party last year," Cindy explained, "I brought Marcus there as my date, remember?"

The only thing Lauren could remember about that night was having the best sex of her life.

"And I don't think there was a person at that party who didn't hear you yelling about how you wanted to keep Marcus' spunk in you!" Cindy laughed.

"Oh god, really?" Lauren covered her face with her hand hiding an embarrassed smile.

"Look, Steve is a guy who could forgive you even that," Cindy squeezed her friends hand comfortingly. "Everyone's sitting in the church waiting. You've got to do your duty."

"Your right," Lauren nodded. "You're right. Its just cold feet I guess."

Cindy left Lauren to apply her makeup.

There was another knock on the door.

"Come in," Lauren called.

It was Marcus.

"Lauren...?" he said as he closed the door behind him.

"Marcus!" she gasped.

Why was it that he made her knees tremble when she saw him? She had to get hold of herself; it was her wedding day!

"We need to talk," he walked over to the bride. "I don't think it can wait given the circumstances."

"Yes you're right," she nodded. "I want to put an end to our unfinished business right now."

"Unfinished?" he smiled.

"Yes," she said. "I want to start my marriage with a clean slate."

"So you think what we had was unfinished?" He took her shoulders in his large black hands.

"Look I don't think you¡¯re listening to me," she looked up at him.

He was at least a foot taller than her.

"No," he picked her up roughly by the shoulders and sat her on the dresser, "I think you're not listening to you."

"What?" she felt his hands roam under her wedding dress.

"To what you really want," he hooked his thumbs into her knickers and removed them in a swift motion without even crumpling her stockings. It was a manoeuvre he had pulled that first time.

"I want to get married... I..." she pushed at his chest.

"No," he was insistent as he held her still and took his large cock out of his tuxedo's pants, "you want this."

He lifted up her dress and exposed her pussy. He stepped forward and slid his huge dark member between her pale thighs towards the entrance of her betrothed chamber.

"Stop," she cried out, but not so loud that anyone outside the room could hear. "Don't! I don't want this..."

Marcus wedged the head of his cock into the bride's vagina.

"I'm about to get married in like, four minutes..." she gasped at the penetration.

It had been a year since her pussy had been ravaged like this. And in that time it had gradually shrank back to its original pre-Marcus size. She had done pelvic exercises every day trying to get her old shape back, but with one thrust Marcus had undone a year of work.

"We don't have time..." Lauren pleaded.

She looked at the dressing room door, that at any moment someone from hers or the groom¡¯s family could burst through and catch her like this. Legs spread and enjoying the illicit fruits of interracial infidelity.

Marcus pressed home his dark meat until Lauren felt it bottom out on her cervix. His tangerine size balls nuzzling into her crotch. It was a feeling of complete fullness and satisfaction she had never felt with her husband-to-be. It was a whole year since her body had given itself to that intense pleasure of bare black cock and it was greedy for it.

"Oh god okay but quickly..." she gasped.

She wrapped her stockinged legs around him and put he hands on the table behind her for support so she could drive her unfaithful pussy up into him. She could feel him grab her buttocks in his large black hands and plunge into her as deep as he could.

"Come in me quickly," she begged as she watched the door to the room over his shoulder. "No matter what happens, we keep ending up like this, with you about to come in me unprotected."

"Its fate," he ploughed into her.

"I feel like it should be you up there with me," she moaned at the pleasure that only he could give her unfaithful body.

There was yet another knock on the door.

The lovers froze.

"Come on, its time," they heard Cindy call through the door.

"I'll be right out!" Lauren replied.

She pushed Marcus off her, and out of her body.

"I've got to go," she gasped at the sudden hollowness in her belly as he left her.

This was it. She was actually getting married right now. There was no time to find her knickers and put them back on. She would just have to walk down the aisle like she was.

"Take this," Marcus held out her hand just before she went through the door.

He handed her a hotel room key. She recognized it as from the hotel she and Steve had booked for their honeymoon. She put the key in her bra.

The organ music played the wedding march. Her father took her arm in his.

Lauren walked down the aisle. Though her face was smiling serenely at her friends and family internally she was thinking about her fluttering insides and still buzzing pussy.

She stood on the stage in front of the vicar. As he started reciting the vows for her to repeat she found her mind wondering into a day dream, a parallel universe where she had not taken the morning-after pill and stood on the same altar glowing with pregnant radiance. She stood next to Marcus reciting her vows to him and she found herself glowing not just with pregnancy, but with a lust that felt deeper than any so called 'love' she had ever felt.

What did it mean, she wondered, that while she was speaking her vows in church to her soon-to-be husband, she was in fact looking deep into the eyes of the best man over his shoulder, lost in a fantasy so strong that when she was told the groom could kiss the bride, she had to stop herself pushing past the groom and kissing Marcus.

Stevens kiss woke her from her unfaithful visions, and to her surprise she realised that she was now a married woman. A newlywed Mrs. Steve Tremaine. She knew that it meant she must never have those fantasies again; her last mental fling before a life of faithfulness. She determined that although she had been a pretty terrible fiance, she would be the ultimate wife.

Later.

Steve and Lauren Tremaine entered the wedding suite. Lauren sat down on the bed and Steve took up a bottle of champagne off a tray.

"Wow, can you believe that?" Lauren grinned at her husband "We finally did it!"

"Are you ready to perform your wifely duties?" he asked her as he twisted the wire that held on the champagne bottle's cork.

"Have you got condoms?" Lauren untied the fastening on her white high heel.

"Do we really need them?" he popped the cork.

"Look, come on, I just became a wife. I don't want to become a mother all in one day," she explained apologetically. "All the women in my family are very fertile remember? Come on, I'm not saying never, I'm just saying not yet, okay?"

"Okay I understand," he poured the champagne somewhat disappointedly into the two crystal flute glasses.

She was still on tenterhooks from her earlier interrupted intercourse with Marcus. She needed to finish what had been started.

"I'll go down to the lobby and get some okay?" she put her foot back into the bridal heel and fastened it, "Just wait here and I'll be back soon to consummate this thing."

Lauren left the honeymoon suit and walked down the corridor. She wasn't sure in herself at what point she had decided to use the room key Marcus had given her, but she found herself sliding the key into the lock and opening his door.

Marcus rose from the bed and joined her at the door. Without talking their lips found each other and interlocked. Lauren felt their tongues entwine and their saliva intermingle. Why did it feel so right as well as so wrong?

They broke the kiss.

"You're married," he said simply.

"You're right," she looked down, "Steve will be wondering where I am..."

He put his hand under her chin and lifted her eyes to meet his, "If you were mine I wouldn't let you out of my sight. What did you leave for?"

"I went to get condoms," she explained.

"You mean you always use condoms when you're with him?" he grinned.

"Yes... but..." she was suddenly shy of him. She looked away.

"But you let me inside you bareback?" He slung his arms round her and pulled her body against his.

"Its not that I let you," she smiled coyly, "I wanted you bareback."

"You're a married woman now," he said to her, "you shouldn't be talking to another man like that."

"Tell me again what you'd do if I was yours?" she looked up at him.

"Well," he nudged the door closed with his foot, "I wouldn't send you off for condoms."

"I wouldn't want them," she put her arms around his waist.

"I would have given you this," he reached into the pocket of his tux and pulled out a jewellery box. He flipped its lid revealing a ring with a diamond almost twice the size of the one that currently adorned her married hand.

"Oh Marcus," she breathed, "It's beautiful."

He put the ring back in his jacket and picked her up like she was light as a feather, "I would have picked you up like this, and put you on the bed like this."

He laid her on his bed. She noticed then that Marcus too had booked a honeymoon suite. She remembered her husband sitting in theirs, waiting for her to return with contraception. She knew she should be going back to him, but this was far more exciting.

"Then what would you do?" She asked Marcus as she arranged herself on the bed.

"This," Marcus lifted up her wedding dress exposing her bare pussy. She was a picture; a newly wed in full wedding dress, white stockings and garters, exposed pussy ready for invasion.

Marcus unzipped his tux's trousers and rolled them to his knees. His hefty throbbing manhood expectant and hungry for white married pussy.

"You went down the aisle like this? With your pussy all bare?" Marcus held his cock in his hand to aim it at the entrance to her vagina.

"Yes..." her hands sought his cock and pointed it towards her eager married sex to ensure it went in her as quickly as possible.

"Marcus," she panted, "when I was at the altar, I was thinking of you."

She knew without doubt that the first cock she wanted inside her newlywed cunt was not her husbands.

"I know, I could tell," he grinned. "In fact I think everyone there could see you were looking at me when you said 'I do'"

He plunged the tip of his cock into her unfaithful cunt.

"Oh god," she moaned, "no matter how many times you're inside me, I'm always surprised by how big you are."

He paused with just an inch inside her belly to allow her to catch her breath and grow accustomed to its size.

"I wish it had been you up there with me," she took off her wedding band and threw it to the floor. She heard it tinkle musically as it struck the wall.

He sank his black dick deeper into her belly. She could feel every ridge and vein. It struck her that a cock of Marcus' size made the idea of the G-spot pointless. There was no need to single out any particular region of her inner wall as it was stretched to the point where his flesh was against her every spot.

"We can be married right now," he said just as his meat pressed into her womb.

"What do you mean?" She sat up on his lap, relishing every pressure inside her.

"Here," he took out the ring, "I have this for you. Will you accept it?"

"I'll take anything you want to give me," she purred. "Yes yes I will."

She could not remember every being this excited, this exhilarated. Her body shook with anticipation.

"Okay, Mrs. Tremaine, will you take me Marcus Brown to be your lawful wedded husband?" He drew out his cock for the first time, then thrust it deeply into her.

"Yes," she moaned, half in answer to his question, half at the incredible stimulation his cock was giving her.

"Wait for it," he laughed "to have and to hold,"

"Yes!" she pleaded, this time just to his question. At that moment she wanted to have and hold him, to belong to him more than anything else in the world.

He moved out of her again and she felt like the suction created be the seal of her stretched pussy lips would turn her inside out. She rocked back onto him, greedily accepting his invasion.

She was ready to be wedded in her white dress. Her love-groom dressed ready in his tux. Consummating their illicit and unlawful marriage as they swore their unfaithful but heartfelt vows.

They were one animal and moved in a soft slow swaying motion. Waves of unbridled pleasure prickled over her white skin.

"In sickness and in health till death do us part?" he asked her.

She put her hands down between them and felt her own pubic hair brushing against Marcus'. She pushed her fingertips between their pubic regions and below that she could feel the taught band that was her pussy now transformed into an orifice of pure electric pleasure. Below that Marcus' shaft wetting her fingers with their combined juices, ploughing into her. He was really there, really bare back inside her.

"I do. I so do. Do you take me?" she pleaded between kisses.

"I do," he said.

She felt his hand slipping the large diamond ring down onto her finger. She felt it there with her thumb. She was his now.

His flesh moved within her. As her mother had told her, girls were extremely fertile in her family, and Lauren felt sure that Marcus' intoxicating DNA must be teeming with strong sperm ready to seek out her egg. She wondered what her mother would think if she knew her married womb was bouncing up and down on the end of this mans cock. In fact it was probably just this sort of situation her mother had been trying to warn her of. How would she explain it to her parents, the last they saw of her she was walking down the aisle, then she would come home pregnant with a black baby.

She wanted it now, his baby inside her; that's what married couples did, and it was her wedding day.

"I now pronounce us man and wife," Marcus whispered into her ear.

She felt his balls tighten with her thighs and his cock jerk within her. She wanted all of it; as much illegitimate sperm as he could supply her willing womb unfaithfully sucked it out of him.

It was like a hose in her gushing potent black DNA into her cheating productive centre. She came harder than she knew was possible mostly caused by the knowledge of fertilization.

"Oh wow," she gasped. "I think that was the best I've ever had, Mr. Brown."

"It only gets better from here on out Mrs. Brown," he grinned.

She held him his dark cock still buried in her. Her in her sullied wedding dress, her white stockings long since bunched at her ankles.

"I love it when you call me that," she flirted, "Look, there's something I have to say. Last time, a year ago, when I said I wanted to have your baby..."

"You were drunk," he nodded, "I understand."

"No what I'm trying to say is that I'd forgive you if you didn't believe me but this time it's different," she looked up at him with doe eyes. They were shiny with tears, "I'm not drunk or stoned or anything. This is me, here, sober and sane telling you if I'm pregnant now, I want to keep it."

"If you're not?" He brushed a lock of her blonde hair from her cheek.

"Then it'll be the funnest project ever!" She grinned, "I'll stay in this room till you do your husbandly duties and knock me up!"

"Hang on," he told her as he started to pull his large member from her body.

"Do you have to?" she wriggled to try and keep it inside her.

"I'll only be gone for a second," he explained, "then I'll order us strawberries on room service and feed them to you. Then I'll get back down to my husbandly duties as you call them."

"That sounds like heaven!" She slid back off him allowing his cock to slide out of her. "Oh Marcus Brown you make me happier than I've ever been."

"So do you Lauren Brown," he grinned as he picked up the phone.

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that," she sighed.

Her first wedding of the day seemed like a kind of dream. But her second unofficial wedding to Marcus seemed more real. It was as if Marcus and Steven lived in too separate worlds and she had crossed over from the one Steven lived in to be with her black lover.

The next morning Lauren woke in Marcus' strong arms feeling a contented peace that she had not experienced yet in her life. She could not believe all those poor white women in non-interracial relationships were just going about there business unaware of the incredible treasures they were missing out on. It wasn't just that Marcus' girth had stretched her pussy almost to the point of tearing so that when he wasn't in her she still felt like part of him was. It was more the feeling that when he held her in his arms, his cock jetting spurt after spurt of thick potent baby making-sperm deep into her uterus, she felt on some carnal level that her white-woman's body had been designed for the purpose of being bred by a black man.

12