The Wedding Bell Hots

Story Info
Daughter gives Daddy a present on her wedding day.
2.1k words
4.36
132k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pacing up and down the hall, feeling a little bit nervous. My little girl was going to be getting married in only an hour! Even though we'd been through everything about twenty times at the rehearsal, I was still going through the walk down the aisle over and over in my head. It was going to be beautiful wedding, and I didn't want to mess up even one detail.

Suddenly a door opened, and a lovely blonde head peeked out. "Psst, hey Daddy!"

Tandy was leaning out the door, looking up and down the hallway. She was a beautiful twenty-two years old, with long blonde hair and striking green eyes, just like her mother's. Her veil trailed down to the floor as she beckoned to me.

"What is it, honey, did you forget something?" I said as I walked into the little sitting room.

"Oh, no, I haven't forgotten anything," she answered, with a little gleam in her eyes.

"What is it, then?"

She turned the lock on the door, and turned toward me. "No, Daddy, it's about something to remember."

"Huh?"

"Well, now, let's take a little trip down memory lane," she said, putting her hands on her hips. She had a really hot body, curvaceous, with nice solid hips and—even though a dad shouldn't notice that kind of thing—a sensational rack. I tried not to look at her that way, but in her low-cut white dress her tits were on stunning display. My cock couldn't help twitching.Jeez, if she wasn't my daughter...I thought.

Now she was sashaying toward me. "Now, Daddy, don't tell me you've forgotten all those naughty little things I used to do," she cooed, wagging her finger at me.

"Huh?" In all honesty, I had kind of forgotten them, or maybe I should say I made myself not think about them. Tandy did have a naughty streak. It started when she was eighteen, and she just seemed to bloom from a pretty girl into a sexy young woman. And she knew it, too.

"Don't you remember?" she said, with a coy little smile. "How I used to lean over your shoulder when you were on the computer? And just let alittle bit of tit brush against you?"

I took a deep breath. My cock was doing more than twitching now. Even though she was my daughter, a man is still a man and a woman is still a woman, and when she'd let her tits brush my cheek or shoulder like that, even through her blouse, I would get a raging hard-on and later, have to jerk off. But then I'd feel like a sicko. What kind of perv gets off to his own daughter?

"Um, yeah, I remember," I said vaguely.

"Well, so do I," she said. "And how I used to sit in your lap and let my legs spread open?"

Oh, yeah, I remembered that.

"I know you liked it. I could feel you get hard, right against my butt," she said.

"Uhhh." I stuck my finger down my collar, trying to loosen it.

"So, why didn't you ever go with it?" she said.

"Well, sweetheart, you're my daughter!"

"Uh-huh." her eyes gleamed again. "And I wanted you to go with it."

"You wanted me to—"

"I wanted you to do me, Daddy," she said, cocking her head. "I wanted you to start sucking on my tits. I wanted you to put your hand between my legs. I kept trying to give you every opportunity..."

"Yeah, but, I mean..."

"I wanted it," she said. "I would haveloved it. I used to masturbate to it all the time, just thinking what it would feel like to fuck you."

My cock was killer hard now, and my little girl knew it. She came toward me, swaying seductively, and leaned in till her body was against mine. Her gorgeous tits were right against my chest...then her hand came up between my legs and squeezed my hard-on. "Oh my god," I said.

"So now, Daddy, the choice is yours," she said. "We have an hour to play. Would you like to play with me?"

No man in the world could say no to that girl. "Yes, baby," I said, my voice hoarse. "I'd love to play with you."

"Aah, good." She backed away a little, running her hand up and off my crotch, and started unbuttoning the front of her dress. It didn't take too many buttons for the dress to open up and her gorgeous tits to spill out. She held them in her hands, caressing them—then suddenly turned around. "But first things first," she said, and led me to a chair.

I sat down, and then my bad little girl sat on my lap, pulled her skirts up, and let her legs spread open. Her only underwear was a pair of sheer white panties that barely covered her. I let my hard cock press into her rear as I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh and then, slowly, over her pussy. The panties were sopping wet.

"Ooh," she said, wiggling her bottom a little. "That feels so good, Daddy, do it again."

"Oh, baby, we shouldn't be doing this," I made one last, feeble protest.

"Why not?" she answered. "I want to, and you want to, so who's getting hurt? Now, touch my pussy, baby."

I ran my hand up and back between her legs, feeling the softness of her pussy lips and the little clit sticking up between them. Yeah, there was no going back now, and I didn't want to go back anyway. This time I slid my fingers underneath her panties and allowed myself to feel her naked cunt. She was moaning softly, stroking her own nipples.

Briefly, I pushed just the tip of my finger into her pussy, then took my hand away. "Alright, you little devil," I said, "turn around and let me suck your tits."

She turned with a triumphant smile and sat in my lap again, facing me. Her tits were right there, just an inch from my face. My mouth was watering just looking at them. She had big areolas, just like I like them, a delicious tan color.

As I leaned forward I felt like this would be the moment I'd wake up and find the whole thing had been a dream. But then my lips touched her nipple, and I didn't care about anything any more. I licked and kissed her areolas, ran my tongue down her cleavage, and finally, took one of her nipples in my mouth. My cock was so hard it was practically busting out of my pants.

"Oh, yeah, Daddy, suck my tits," she said, leaning forward, her hair brushing my forehead. Then she reached down and started undoing my fly. I groaned as she pulled my cock free, then started stroking it. "Just think," she whispered, "Soon that hard cock is gonna be right in my pussy, baby."

I was still greedily sucking her nipples, first one, then the other, as she breathed in and out, making sexy little sounds. Then I started running my fingers over her pussy again. "Oh, that's so good," she whispered, her hips starting move back and forth. I got my fingers under her panties again, and started alternating between brushing her clit and sliding my fingertip into her cunt. She started riding faster, moaning harder, and then suddenly she said, "Oh, Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" I rubbed her clit, and she groaned as her pussy started to pound. I let her ride my finger, soaking it with her juices, then brought my hand to my mouth and licked my finger.

"You bad girl," I said. "I'm just going to have to lick that pussy, aren't I?"

"Oh," she was still out of breath. "Yeah, but you're going to have to let me suck your cock first." And she got off my lap and, folding her dress carefully around her, knelt down in front of me. I let her open my trousers and pull them down so she could get at my cock. Then she leaned forward and rubbed her nipples against my cockhead. "Mmm," she said. "You're so nice and hard, Daddy."

"Suck my cock, baby," I said, pushing up towards her, and she lowered her head and slid her lips around the head. "Oh, yeah, baby, keep going," I told her, watching her full mouth encircle my aching hard-on. "Yes, baby, yes." She kept stroking, then licking, making yummy sounds. It didn't take long till I had a hold of her head, thrusting in and out of her willing mouth. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," she said, opening her throat so she could take my whole cock.

"Oh, yes, baby, suck it. Suck it, baby. Suck my cock! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" I held her head as my cum flooded into her mouth, and she swallowed every last bit, then licked my cock clean.

"Now wasn't that good, Daddy?" she said as she stood up. "See what you've been missing?"

"Oh, baby, if I'd have known you really wanted it, I'd have started fucking you as your eighteenth birthday present."

"Yeah, now you're talking," she said, pulled her panties off, and, moving over, sat on the divan. "Now come over here and eat my cunt."

I went over, knelt by her, and spread her smooth thighs. There right in front of me was her tight little pussy, just as beautiful as I'd imagined it. My beautiful daughter was spreading her legs for me. God, was I a lucky dad!

I could smell the delicious scent of her pussy as my mouth closed in, then I kissed the soft lips gently, and Tandy breathed hard with pleasure. So I kissed her cunt some more, burying my lips in the juicy softness. Then, as she started to moan, I ran my tongue between her lips and up to tickle her clit. "Oh, yes, Daddy," she moaned, spreading her legs wider. My cock was already starting to harden again.

I pushed my tongue a little way into her pussy and licked around inside. "Oh, yes, baby," she breathed. "Oh, yeah, now suck my clit."

I moved up and put my lips around her sweet little clit, and she spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers so I could suck even deeper. "Oh god, Daddy, that's it!" she cried. "Right there, oh my god, right there, baby...ohhh!" And I held still and let her rub her cunt over my mouth as her hips bucked up and back. Finally she pulled herself up and lay back on the divan.

"Well, is my little girl satisfied?" I said.

"Almost," she said, lying there with her legs still spread, and beckoned to me. "All I want is my Daddy's cock inside me."

"And you're gonna have it." I got up on the divan, kneeling between her thighs, and took my cock in my hand. "Are you ready for me to fuck you, sweetheart?"

"Oh, god yes!"

"Good, because I'm gonna." I put my cockhead right at the entrance to her pussy, and we both watched as I slid in. I could hardly believe I had my cock in my own daughter's pussy.

"Do you like seeing that, Daddy?" she said breathlessly. "Do you like seeing your cock fucking your little girl?"

"Oh, yes, baby, do you like fucking your Daddy?"

"Oh yeah!" She started moving with me as I fucked her deeply. "Oh, yeah, Daddy, fuck my cunt hole! Give me a pussy full of cum!"

"Oh, yeah, baby, I'm almost there!"

"Yeah, fill my pussy up! Come on, Daddy, give me a pussy full!"

"Aaahhh!" I shouted as my cum exploded out of me and into her cunt. "Yeah!" she said, and I felt her cum again.

For a moment I was so exhausted I just lay on her, her soft tits right near my mouth. Then I kissed her nipples again, and sat up.

"Well, baby," I said, "did you get everything you wanted?"

"Oh, yeah," she said, now with her saucy little smile back.

"Good."

"You know how hot it's going to feel, walking down the aisle to marry Clay, with your cum inside me?"

"Hmm."

"How he's gonna fuck me tonight and get your cum on his cock?" She started rearranging her skirts.

"Yeah."

Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "But let's never stop fucking each other, deal? Because there's nothing as hot as this."

"Anything for my little girl," I said, thinking of what I'd be giving her for a back-from-honeymoon present.