The Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl meets guy, his family, & his entire village.
7.9k words
4.66
124.4k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice stood looking out of the train window as the countryside passed. She was amazed at the turn of events that had sent her on this journey. She shivered, not only because she was naked but in anticipation of the wonderful things that were about to happen, and the wonderful things that had already happened. Turning her gaze back into the private coach room, her eyes stopped at the sight of her twin brother asleep in the top bed. He had kicked away the covers and she could see his naked body stretched out in the narrow confines. His cock was flaccid now but just the thought of it made her mouth water. She was sure she could still taste his cum on her tongue but it just as well could be that of her new husband who slept on the lower bed.

Guy Rose had come home from university with her brother Ralph for the holidays several times over the years. Each time she was more in love with him. This last visit confirmed to her that she loved him as much as she loved Ralph. Alice thought about the games that she and Ralph had played from the time they were very young and discovered the differences in their bodies. They had developed an unbreakable love for each other, eventually taking them to a physical relationship when they both reached their eighteenth birthday, which they vowed never to abandon. Ralph would write secret letters to her from school describing the many things he had learned about sex and pleasure. He confessed that his roommate Guy was his teacher and told her of the many experiments they had performed for and on each other. Alice and Ralph then worked out plan to have Guy join them for a holiday visit. There after the brother and sister both learned from Guy.

On Guys very first visit the brother and sister had taken him to their secret trysting place. When they were safely hidden in the leafy bower Alice pleaded with them to show her some of the exciting things that Ralph had written about. That day they each showed their naked bodies to the others. They demonstrated how they used their hands to excite themselves. Alice was thrilled to see two hard cocks and watch as Guy and Ralph stroked them until they shot steams of white cream. Guy instructed them on how this happened and why. At Alice's request Guy brought Ralph to another discharge stroking him and explaining other things to do as well, cupping Ralph's tight balls and probing in his bottom. Then he asked Alice to practice on him. She was fascinated to see the clear oil run down and coat her little hand and his hard cock as she squeezed it and stroked. She spread the slick oil over him and caressed his balls, her face close as she watched. Then he groaned and shot a stream of hot white cream over her face. Startled, she released his member and quickly tried to wipe the dripping fluid away.

Guy and Ralph both laughed, even as Guy's cock continued to spurt over his naked belly. Alice was embarrassed and angry until Guy said he was sorry. He then did a very strange thing. Slowly he wiped her cheek and showed her the wet coating. Next he put his finger in his mouth and sucked it clean. Smiling he then collected more on his finger and offered it to Ralph who did likewise and licked it clean. Guy told her that one of the best parts of "cumming" as he called it was getting to taste the cum. He then gathered some from his belly and offered it to her lips.

Alice slowly extended her tongue and barely tasted the cloudy liquid. She rolled it in her mouth and with a smile and a giggle she sucked Guy's finger into her mouth. Their guest laid back in the shade and by turns fed the brother and sister his spent cream.

After the trio had rested and shared secret adventures Guy and Ralph had at school they turned their attention to Alice. She willingly lay between them as they each took turns exploring her naked body. She spread her legs as wide as she could to allow them to touch every part of her. Fingers wet from her pussy probed in her bottom and pushed in the tight rose hidden there. Her swollen nipples were kissed and sucked and caressed, as her flowing wet puss was filled with fingers of both her brother and her new love. As she enjoyed the wonderful feelings that swept through her body she found a cock in each hand and soon all three were again experiencing the incredible rush of emotion and excitement. Alice's hands and legs were covered in hot running cream. Guy and Ralph were kissing both of her cheeks as she filled their hands with her clear sweet oil.

Over the next few months the three lovers learned how to give each other intense pleasure. Alice became a devout and expert cocksucker relishing the often combined gifts of creamy spend. She would coat the faces and hands of her lovers as she filled their mouths with her own sweet nectar. The three were often connected mouth to pussy to cock to cock for what seemed hours at a time. On each new visit the brother and sister would be treated to some new way of getting and giving pleasure but Guy was always shy about where he had learned these wonderful things.

On the occasion of the boys final return from university, Guy announced that he would be going on to his home now that he was graduated. Alice was devastated at the thought of losing her lover. Both Ralph and Guy tried to console her and finally arranged that they take a carriage and picnic in the countryside. The blanket was barely spread on the ground when Alice threw herself at Guy pulling off his clothes. The carefully prepared lunch was forgotten in the carriage as three young naked bodies found ways to be together. This was the first time Alice was actually fucked. Guy explained that he had reserved this special pleasure for just this moment. Her young tight but well used pussy opened readily to his hard cock. Each time he slid into her she felt that she had never had such intense pleasure. When they covered each other with their waves of wet creamy essence Alice fairly fainted away. As she slowly awakened it was to another cock in her full puss, sliding in and out. Ralph enjoyed the wet magically clutching cunt around his cock. Soon he and Guy were sharing kisses with his sister as he added his cum to theirs.

Guy kissed Alice's cheek. "I love you," he said "you must know how much. I have loved you from the very first time I saw you. You must not worry about my leaving you because I'm not really. I have a plan that I hope you will like."

Both Alice and Ralph turned to look at him. He had their complete attention. Guy caressed Alice's cheek and cupped her pear shaped breast thumbing the hard pink nipple. He looked at each of them as he reached across Alice to take Ralph's wet cock in his hand squeezing it.

"I have many things to tell you about me but first I must ask an important question. Alice will you marry me?"

Alice reacted as he had hoped and screamed as she threw herself over him, "Yes, yes, yes!" Her warm naked body atop his, she kissed and kissed his face grinding her little breasts into him.

"Wait," he laughed, "there's more. Will you come away with me to live in my village and have my children? And before you worry more, yes I want Ralph to come with us and live there too."

Guy was then covered by both of his lovers, brother and sister kissing and holding him The proposal was delayed for a time by Alice as she reached between their bodies to guide her husband-to-be's cock into her dripping cunt. They fucked with renewed passion and joy, Alice's face glowing with happiness. She laughed and laughed as she bounced herself on Guys hard cock. Then inspiration struck and she told her brother to stand over them so that she could suck his cock and enjoy both of her lovers together. Passion made this a quick affair and Alice moaned around her brother's cock as she let down her flood of nectar over Guys erupting cock, her mouth full to overflowing with Ralph's hot cream.

Alice and Ralph collapsed to either side of Guy both sharing Alice's cum coated tongue with him. Each lay in exhaustion with a head on his chest. They slipped into a light sleep of happiness and contentment.

Alice was awakened by Guy's kisses. They shared probing tongues and the flavor of her brother Ralph's emission. "Shall I tell you the rest of my plan?" he whispered.

"Oh yes, do!" Alice exclaimed, "It shall be wonderful I know it will!"

Their conversation roused Ralph and he lifted up on one elbow and looked down at his naked friend and sister. Alice was already toying with Guy's softened cock as he began.

Guy began by explaining that he lived in an isolated valley where his family had settled with many other families when they came to this country. They had all came together and chose this valley for its remoteness so that they could live the kind of lives that they wanted without interference and trouble from others. They had divided the valley and built a village and farmed and lived happy lives content in the practices that they believed built strong loving families. He told the brother and sister that the very basis of their belief was that families could and should love each other completely in every way. This meant, he said, that he had learned about making love and giving and receiving pleasure from his parents and his family. Alice and Ralph gasped in unison.

Yes, he went on to explain that he had learned to fuck and suck and do all of the many things that he had shown them from his mother and father as well as aunts and uncles and lots of cousins. He had fucked his mother and his sister and friends and neighbors and often at the same time in full view of many others who were doing the same thing. He had attended parties where there were many people who were all naked and having sex with each other while everyone watched or participated, everyone there being one of a family. He told them that it was traditional for the first pairings at such gatherings to be family to show everyone that family love was foremost.

Guy paused then and asked each of his friends and lovers if they could not only accept this way of living but could they openly participate and enjoy it, accepting it with all their hearts.

He was almost smothered by their acceptance as both kissed and hugged him shouting and laughing and crying. "But wait," Alice realized "does that mean that Ralph and I will be fucking with others?" she asked.

"Indeed, but only if you wish to," he replied, "no one is ever forced to share with others. But don't you think you might enjoy trying others? I know that I will enjoy seeing you enjoy yourself, especially if it's with my family."

He could see by the expression on their faces that both the brother and sister were beginning to imagine the possibilities.

That evening Guy announced to her parents his intension to ask Alice to marry him. They had known Guy from his many visits and knew him to be a bright young man who would love and care for their daughter. Their blessing was heartfelt and even more enthusiastic when Guy explained that when the wedding was over he and Alice would live in Guy's village where he would be assisting his father in his business where he was certain Ralph would be made welcome with a position equal to Guy's own.

As expected the parents gave their blessing and within a few weeks the wedding was held. Guy announced that his family would wait for the newly weds to arrive in the Village rather that taking the long trip by train. He explained that a traditional Village wedding would then take place. He secretly told his bride that it was a very special tradition but didn't let her beg the details. The first wedding was a more ordinary tradition. Everyone attending could tell that this was a special couple and wished them much love. Ralph was the best man and could barely control his hardening cock at the thought of what the future held as those same guests wished him and his sister a safe journey and a happy life. He thought that if the way he and his friend Guy had fucked his sister just before the wedding, was any indication it would be a happy life indeed. The happy couple took a brief honeymoon and soon returned to gather Ralph and begin the trip to the Village.

The trip would take several days and the happy couple continued the honeymoon by including the best man. Miles passed by as Alice sat naked on her husbands cock, her back to him as he cupped her pink breasts in his hands. Her own hands were busy cupping her naked brothers balls as she sucked his hard dripping cock. She found new pleasure as Guy instructed her in accepting a cock in her wet pussy and another in her tight bottom. The three lovers seldom left the coach room and almost never dressed. Alice came to love being naked, especially if the others were naked too. Seeing her lover's hard bouncing cocks as they moved around was exciting and wonderful. Guy one day made a dare and thereby gave Alice a new experience, which she learned to love even more than just being naked. He challenged his naked young bride to stand before the window in full view of anyone who might be watching the train pass by. She was to stand just so for a count of 50. The longer she stood by the window, the more excited she became. The train passed a road crossing and there sat a wagon waiting to cross. The wagon seemed to have an entire family in it watching the train pass. Watching Alice stand naked in the window. She could see their eyes widen and their mouths open before they were quickly gone. The moment was so intense that she felt her cunt contract and her fluid flow and she doubled over in a wash of pleasure. Those people had seen her naked, her breasts and her pussy. What were they thinking? After that first time it became a game to stand in front of the window often with a cock in her mouth, or her body pressed to the glass as Guy or Ralph fucked her from behind. Unfortunately, the area near the Village was so remote they saw no new watchers.

After a few days of travel they arrived at the small town where they would leave the train and go on by carriage. Alice was reluctant to dress having spent most of the journey naked and made a compromise. She giggled like a little girl as she demonstrated to her brother and husband that she was now going to forgo the wearing of undergarments. Lifting her skirts she showed them that she was naked beneath. It felt almost as good as being naked and when she thought about it perhaps even more exciting as she passed through the people disembarking feeling the air about her pussy. She wished that she could show them her bare cunt or let them know she was being naughty. It was enough to make her wet. Perhaps, she thought, she might contrive to slip and fall throwing her skirts up and exposing her self to them. These thoughts were exciting, but Guy had secured a carriage and he and Ralph were loading the luggage so she must hurry.

The trip to the Village would take only a few hours and they should arrive by late afternoon. The road wound through wooded hills and valleys crossing streams at fords and seemed to be quite deserted. They passed no other roads or met any other travelers. Alice entertained her lovers by telling them her thoughts about being without drawers and they laughed with her at the idea of her pretending to fall so that she could show her naked pussy. Ralph suggested that he might come to her aid and somehow as she was trying to pull herself up she might draw down his trousers there by exposing his naked cock. Guy laughed at his companion's flights of fancy and told them that if they wished to be naked from now on they would soon have ample opportunity. He explained that in this valley and in the Village being naked and being seen by others was something every one enjoyed, but it was not usually done in very public places as the Villagers tried to keep a civil appearance for any outsider who may be present. But, he continued, as there were no others around if his wife and her brother wanted to show themselves to him he would be most happy to look.

Alice quickly joined the fun and stood in the carriage and raised her skirts again feeling the air around her naked legs and bottom. Ralph not to be left out opened his trousers and freed his hardening cock and began to stroke it. Soon the game became too exciting, being half naked in the out of doors riding down a public road, and Alice turned to her new husband loosening his trousers and freeing his cock. Still standing she bent and took his hardening manhood into her mouth and began to suck in long drawing strokes. Her brother Ralph not being one to miss an opportunity moved behind Alice and slowly pushed his cock into her wet tight pussy. He fucked his sister slowly with long pushes feeling his own cock throb as she squeezed him with her cunt. How much more exciting can it be he thought than to be fucking his own naked sister as they traveled down the road in the broad light of day, even as she was sucking his best friend's cock. The place and time had its affect on both the cocks, which soon erupted charges of hot cream into the wet accepting openings where they were lodged. Ralph felt his spurting cock washed in his sister's nectar as she too gave in to the moment.

The travelers readjusted their clothing and rested as the countryside passed. Before long signs of habitation could be seen as other tracks left the main road and distant farms could be seen. Presently the carriage arrived at the edge of the Village. The houses were bright and neat in appearance with flowers and gardens and seemed to be a happy cheerful place. As they passed by, some Villagers recognizing Guy waved and called out in welcome. Most stopping to watch as the carriage passed. Alice blushed and nodded to the greetings, thoughts of her husband's stories about the practices of these friendly people causing her to tingle all over. Ralph's thoughts were much the same as he tried to study the Villagers with out staring. Were they as freely sexual as Guy had led them to believe?

Guy turned the carriage into a narrow lane beside a large white house. Alice could see small shops and businesses in the blocks down the street. One would be the dry goods store where her new husband and her brother would work. She felt that she would like to live in this little village even if circumstances were different. It seemed to be an ideal home. The large white house had a wide porch around it and many blooming shrubs and flowerbeds. Huge old trees shaded the yard and the stable around behind. Guy laughed as he pulled the horses to a halt noting the other small carriage there. He announced that his sister was there to greet them.

"Welcome home dear," he said as he turned to Alice and kissed her cheek.

"But it's so grand," she replied, "and I'm so frightened. What if your family doesn't care for me? How shall I act? I've never met any of your family!"

"Just be your own charming self and everyone will love you as much as I do. I assure you that you and Ralph have nothing whatever to fear. I have written to my mother and told her everything about you and Ralph." He reassured her as he held her hand.

At this point several people emerged from the back of the house and among cheers and laughter and much joyousness, the newly weds were helped down and resoundingly hugged and kissed in welcome. Alice watched as Guy was welcomed by his parents with clearly un-parent like kisses, she could almost see the tongues exchanged. When both her new mother in law and father in law kissed her it was not a polite touch on the cheek but their lips fully covered hers. She and Ralph were introduced to Guy's sister Millie and both received the same open mouth kisses. Ralph was having some difficulty in controlling his hardening cock as the entourage entered the house.

Everyone was seated in the parlor as Guy was questioned about the trip and school and given news about recent family plans. Alice and Ralph were made to feel very welcome questioned about the wedding and their parents and offers of rest and refreshment after the trip. Alice gasped in embarrassment when Guy told about Alice's fantasy of falling in the train station and how much she had enjoyed the game at the window on the train.