The Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"Sure, since the business is handled, I would enjoy spending some time with an intelligent man who isn't constantly groping me." she said with a laugh.

We sat on the couch and I used the remote to turn on some light background music and we talked. She wasn't married, hadn't been married, though she got close once, and had no prospects. And she was fine with that. She did well in her business and owned her home outright. She paid cash for her car and loved her job. Because of the nice weather here in California, she could work year round, just like our November wedding.

I refilled her wine glass and she drank it pretty fast as we went over my so called life. I was successful, but often felt empty having few friends and very little social life. I think this came through, I hoped in a way that didn't make me sound desperate.

When she started speaking again, there was just a bit of a slur in the first few words. But she took a sip of water and went on, getting clearer as she went. She talked about what she wanted in the future and how she was so glad she wasn't going to have children. She was a bit younger than my 44 at a mere 36 years old. But I could not get over how young and sexy she looked. At least my pants didn't show the excitement I felt.

"I need to use your bathroom," she said, then set the wine glass on the coffee table in front of me. "Do you have one more glass of that wine?" then she stood and walked slowly up the stairs, my eyes following her movements. I stood and refilled her wineglass and got myself a beer then returned as she came down the stairs. She squatted quickly to tuck something in her bag and her skirt billowed showing the entirety of her shapely butt. When she stood, it was slower and she picked up the wineglass and wandered around the living room, swaying slightly with the music as she looked at my pictures and knick knacks.

"You have a large family," she said as she stood in front of the shelf with my parents and brothers pictures on it.

I stood and moved behind her then pointed, "That's my parents. My father is passed and my mother and I don't speak. My brothers and I, I'm the goofy looking one. This is my grandmother, she is also passed and my cousins in Missouri."

She was paying attention but still swaying with the music and every now and then her skirt rubbed against my pants. I put my hand on her arm and pointed out my sons. "These are my two sons from my first marriage, my step son, that you know, from my second and my little girl from my third. She passed away when my ex-wife was hit by a drunk driver with my baby in the car."

"Oh, that's so sad," she said and turn around to hug me. Now there was no trick of the pants to hide my excitement and she looked up at me from the hug. I kissed her. Not lightly either. I kissed her with a passion and need I hadn't known was in there, especially with the relief I'd been getting from Chelsie, though it had been almost a week.

She kissed back with a kind of urgent need that sparked me higher. I took the wineglass from her and set it on the shelf then lifted her in my arms and carried her up to my bedroom. When she saw where we were going she started kissing me until I set her down. I slid my hands up her hips and found no underwear so I cupped her ass and knelt to kiss her womanhood. She stripped off her shirt and put one leg up on the edge of the bed as I tasted her.

"Oh yes, Alex," she moaned as I drank in her juices and felt her respond. After the second time her knee almost buckled, I stood and pushed down my pants, stepping out of them and revealing my member. She stripped off her skirt, sitting on the edge of the bed and took me in her mouth. I caressed her body freely as she stimulated me until I pushed her off.

"Turn around, baby," I said and she got on her knees laying her head on the bed. I entered her slowly and we both groaned at the sensation. I began to move and soon was settled all the way inside her. I played with her breasts as we made love, then, when I felt I was getting overly excited, I paused and played with her body until she matched my excitement. By this method, we rose together until I pulled from her and rolled her to her back. I embraced her and entered her as we kissed and rocked together. We culminated in an explosion of pleasure, locked together, groaning and moaning.

"Damn, Joy," I said, "that was intense."

"It was, baby, oh yes it was. But I don't want to give you the wrong impression, okay? It is just for the pleasure, okay baby? I like you, you are intelligent and fun to talk to. You have a good body and I've been drooling about your wonderful parts all evening. And I'd love to do this again, but I am not the settling down kind."

"Shhh," I said and put a finger to her lips, "I am not either. Let's just say, friends with benefits, okay?"

"That is what I was hoping for, Alex. Now, I've had too much wine to drive home. How long until we can do that again."

She actually stayed the weekend and we got together two other times before the wedding.

===========================

I picked up my suit a couple weeks before the wedding. Things were progressing smoothly though I still hadn't met anyone from her family except her mom. I was kind of good with that though, since my life was a bit crazy at that time. Neither Chelsie nor Joy had been available and Chelsie left town for a week and wasn't even there for the final fitting and pick up of the suit. Jamaal mentioned that she'd done an excellent job and that, when she returned, she should be a full fledged tailor and clothes designer. He was bemoaning the fact that she would probably be leaving him since she was the best employee he'd ever had.

"So, did you show her that?" I asked. I actually knew that the salary here was not very good.

"I tell her that all the time," he replied.

"Look, you know we see each other, right? Well, I know that you tell her all the time. The thing is, do you show her? Do you make sure she feels like you trust her with every detail of an order? Do you let her help the customers choose their look? Do you pay her what she is worth? And most of all, do you solicit her opinion and either instruct or act on it?"

"Oh, I see," he responded.

"Think of it like this, if you were her, what would you want? How could you be convinced to stay?" I explained and I saw a little light go on in his head, well, figuratively.

===========================

The next week was the week before the wedding and I was strapped for time. I had an investment come in big and was trying to see whether I wanted to put the extra back in, or diversify. So I was doing that research. Then at work, we had a client that was experiencing a broken process that was 'vital' to their ability to bill their customers. I worked overtime simply handling that issue. So it was that Friday night, I was a bit frazzled when I sat down at Joy's house for dinner and our weekly meeting. She tried conversation and served a delicious shrimp fettuccini. But I was distant.

"What's wrong, Alex?" she asked, "I've never seen you like this."

"I'm sorry, Joy. I had the week from hell and my investments need some attention. I'm distracted and worried about things and thinking that it is just too much. I need to either drop my investments or my employment." I said, pretty much vomiting out my troubles. "And I'm sorry, it isn't your problem and I'm ruining the evening. Your fettuccini was awesome by the way. I love the wine you used in the alfredo. It added a more crisp taste that I thought was excellent."

She smiled at the compliment. She had been working hard to increase her cooking skills as, for some reason, she was intimidated by my ability to cook. "Oh honey," she said and came to my side then cradled my head against her bosom. I slid my hand up her leg and under her skirt. We made it a point to dress for our meetings in business wear. This added a bit of special occasion to the meeting and we were able to enjoy it just a bit more. I found her thong and slid my hand under the back of it then down to rub her sex.

"Mmm," she said, "That feels good. Do you need some release honey? I need some too. Let's take care of these dishes and you can take me to bed."

I stood and kissed her, hard and long, making it clear that dishes would come later. Then, for the first time since we'd started dating, I took her somewhere other than bed. I opened my zipper and pulled myself free then pushed her thong aside and pushed inside her while her butt rested on the side table in the dining room.

"Oh, lover, you're in a hurry."

I kissed her, silencing her and let my passion and lust do the talking. Lately, we'd been a bit sedentary when we had sex. Tonight was anything but. We made love to three orgasms and made messes in three rooms, none of them the bedroom before she stopped me.

"Enough, please. Have you had enough yet? I don't know if I will be able to walk tomorrow. You are so incredible, Alex. I haven't had so many orgasms at once, ever."

My breathing slowed and I relaxed then slipped from her. We both moaned, "Thanks Joy, I really needed that. I think I've decided too. I am going to give my notice at work tomorrow and be gone before the wedding."

"Can you afford that, Alex?" she asked.

"Yes, I told you my investments were coming in and needed attention, right?" I said and she nodded, "Well, last Friday was one of my cycles on investments. After totaling up my margin, I am a quarter million ahead after taxes, in one quarter."

I'd never seen anyone boggle before, but I think that is what you call her expression, "A quarter million dollars?" she asked, emphasizing the word dollars.

"Well, it isn't jelly beans," I said.

"Shit, is that a one time deal?" she asked.

"Well, it may not be that every period, but, assuming I use it to live instead of reinvesting, I should get that much or similar every quarter." I replied.

"Damn, Alex," she said, "You're rich!"

"Well, not yet," I replied, "If I stick with my plan, in five years I should be close to being a billionaire."

"Are you still going to want to fuck me when you're rich?" she asked.

I made as if to think about it and she slugged me so I laughed and said, "Well, probably, but I think you'll have to let me access your pretty butt like I've been wanting, if we stick it out."

"Fat chance buster," she said and slugged me again, "I am so happy for you. You deserve it."

I kissed her again and we went and did dishes naked managing to make love one more time in a more time honored fashion, with her bent over the sink.

===========================

Three days before the wedding my boss came to me and told me that he was releasing me that day since I had the vacation saved up and he wanted to freshen the books. Besides, I had transferred my responsibilities and wasn't needed in the office. I said goodbye to my friends and got numbers where I was interested, packed my stuff and headed out. Before I got outside though, one of the ladies, a very attractive single mom, stopped me, gave me a pair of pictures of her, one in her staple miniskirt, tights and sweater and another in just the tights, white of course, and nothing else. On the back of that one was a note that said, 'for a good time call' and her phone number. In a move that I am sure shocked the sensibilities of the other girls in the office, I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her until she melted into my arms.

"I'll call you soon," I said, "but you'll have to wear one of these outfits when I come over." then I did what I had wanted to do for years and slipped my hand up under her skirt to fondle her butt. I left her then, standing in the foyer, a little stunned and a little excited.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers
12