The Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice starts with her sister in law.
11.8k words
4.67
78.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is my intention to add to and end the story started in The Wedding. I have received many notes in feedback asking for the rest of the story, however there was no part two. It was a beginner’s error that I sent the wrong title. I had considered the idea of posting the story in parts as I wrote but I was able to finish rather more quickly than I had thought. Then I simply forgot to edit the title. Now I would like to add another chapter in order to correct my mistake. I would like to thank those readers who responded to my efforts at writing and I hope everyone will enjoy this attempt. I regret that it has taken me this long.

Chapter 2

Alice reached under her sister in law and spread Daisy’s bottom to better put her tongue into the tight rose hidden there. She probed with her stiffened tongue until she felt Daisy relax and open to her. Alice kissed and licked and probed at Daisy’s young puss and bottom hole. Sucking up the freely running nectar she took the girl’s hard little clitoris between her lips and pulled. As she sucked the wonderful girl cock she began to push a finger into Daisy’s bottom. She fucked and sucked in rhythm with the cock buried in her own wet cunt. Her brother Ralph was slowly running his hard cock into her as deeply as he could before slowly withdrawing it for Daisy to lick clean as she lay under them. Ralph thoroughly enjoyed the clasping cunt of his sister around his cock and the hot tongue of his fiance licking at his wet smooth balls.

He eased his cock back after he felt the head touch his sister’s cervix and his loving Daisy began to lick his shaft clean of their combined juices. He stopped just before his cock came out and began to slowly feed it back again. This was a favorite way to fuck among his family of lovers, slowly enjoying each moment, each refined taste and touch prolonging the final cum. He had learned from his new lovers to prolong the pleasure by putting off orgasm as long as possible, to pause or to change how he was making love in order to allow his partners to cum as many times as they wished before he had to give up his own.

Daisy relaxed her bottom for Alice’s fingers to slide in on the clear nectar dripping from her puss and her sister in law’s tongue. Alice had a thumb in her cunt and two fingers in her bottom as she sucked and licked, fucking in time with Ralph. They were all moving together as they fucked each other. Daisy let her tongue ride on Ralph’s cock as it slowly pushed back into Alice, then licked over his wet shaved balls and into the crease of his bottom. She was just able to move her hand enough to put another finger in her lover’s bottom as he fucked his sister.

The three lovers had been so absorbed in the afternoon of pleasure that they failed to notice when Guy came to the door of the parlor. It was not such an unusual thing to come home and find naked people in his home, or even naked people fucking in the bright afternoon sunlight that poured in the windows. He stood looking down at his wife as she knelt over his sister while her brother fucked from behind. There was an answering swelling in his cock as he enjoyed the sight of those he loved as they gave each other love and pleasure. Not wanting to interrupt the lovers he quietly stepped around to the side, but the tableau was having its effect. He began to remove his own clothes as he watched and threw garments over the arms of nearby chairs. Pulling a wingback chair close to the side of the lovers he sat down and spread his legs wide and began to stroke his now hardened cock.

Ralph kept his rhythm to a slow deliberate pace as he fucked his sister and watched his best friend frig his cock. Daisy had noted the bare foot of someone next to her although her sight was blocked by legs and reached her free hand out to stroke the leg attached to the foot as a way to include the viewer in the loving. It made no real difference who the person was, they were welcome to watch or to join in if they chose. She had been raised in this society where individuals were free to love and to share love with anyone. Even though she probably knew who sat there it could just as well have been her father or any other member of her family or a neighbor or friend who had just dropped by. She hoped they could see how much love was being given by tongues and fingers as well as the delicious cock.

Ralph and his sister Alice had not been raised in the open loving freedom of this village but had in effect married into it. Ralph and Guy had been away at school together and had become close friends. So close in fact that Guy had initiated Ralph into the pleasures that one man can give another. Such intimacy had led to the confession by Ralph that he had been fucking his sister and had invited Guy to spend holidays at his home so that they could share his sister Alice and teach her the wonderful things that Guy seemed to know. Alice was beautiful and willing and the three soon became lovers. When Guy proposed marriage to Alice he confided that he came from a very different society than she and Ralph, in fact, the new things that he had taught the brother and sister about pleasuring others had been taught to him by his own parents and family. He had grown up in an atmosphere of openness. He soon convinced them that they could live in his village and enjoy complete sexual freedom, where the love shown by the brother and sister was not condemned but encouraged, with complete instruction. They had accepted his offer and his way of life with open hearts. Now here they were in the middle of the parlor in the afternoon sunshine, naked and fucking and sucking in full view. They were not rushing to passionate completion or even necessarily to complete an orgasm at all, but to enjoy the act of fucking and sucking and giving pleasure just for itself.

Nature will have its way in the end. Ralph could feel the onset of his own nature. He began to fuck his sister with more purpose and Alice could tell that he was ready. She began to suck her friend Daisy’s clitoris and fuck her fingers into cunt and bottom with more force. Daisy had been on the brink of another orgasm for some time and now knew the others were ready as well. She plunged her fingers into Ralph’s bottom and found Alice’s clitoris to suck hard. In moments the three were in the throws of a climatic cum. Alice’s cunt over flowed with her sweet essence into Daisy’s mouth even as her hand was covered with clear nectar from Daisy. The two women sucked and licked sweetness as their bodies shuddered and grew suddenly hot. Ralph gasped and pulled his spurting cock from his sisters running cunt and guided it to his lover’s mouth. Daisy opened her mouth to receive Ralph’s gift of cream and pushed her thumb against his balls as she fucked deep into his bottom to push out every white creamy drop.

Guy sat beside the gasping lovers and watched as he pulled his cock with one hand and rolled his shaved balls with the other. The entertainment had been wonderful and he was about to pay it tribute. Ralph noted the sudden increase in stokes on his brother in law’s cock and guessed the moment was at hand. Fortunately Guy had seated himself close by and his wife’s brother was able to quickly take his erupting cock into his mouth and began to suck out the cream. Guy continued to stroke his cock milking out the last drops into his friend’s sucking mouth as he watched his sister do the same for Ralph. Alice fell over on her side and rested her head on Daisy’s thigh as she looked up into her husband’s loving eyes.

Everyone seemed content to remain where they were and rest. Alice and Daisy huddled in each other’s arms and Ralph leaned back against a chair. Guy sat back and relaxed, his legs still wide and toyed with his softening cock.

“Well, I see you have enjoyed the afternoon while I slaved away.” He laughed

‘Oh come now,” Ralph laughed in reply, “it can’t have been that busy. Did you need to balance your books twice?”

“I’ll have you know that I have been meeting with Father and some other members of the bank board. We have worked out a plan for an investment that may benefit the entire Village. As a matter of fact that is why I came home early only to find that all of you have spent the afternoon having entirely too much enjoyment. And having it without me I might add.” He said in a mock stern voice.

“So why did you come home dear?” Alice asked. “Had we known we would have waited, well maybe not waited, but you could have joined us sooner.”

“Yes what is this great plan?” Ralph asked as he extended his foot to caress Daisy’s cunt.

“If you can stop frigging my sister I’ll tell you.” Guy laughed, seeming to not notice that his sister had reached up and began to knead his smooth balls. He continued to stroke his hardening cock as he explained, “Father has learned from some business friend of a lodge and spa that has fallen on difficult circumstances. We may be able to buy it for a fraction of its value. He has asked that I go and look the property over and give the board an opinion.”

“Now?” Alice asked with a startled voice. “How long will you be? Do you have to go?” She raised up from caressing Daisy’s little breast with a look of great concern.

“Don’t be upset,” Guy quickly replied, “I thought that all of us could go. All of us together. Father thought that it would be good idea as well. That way we could avail ourselves of the lodge and bathes as well as combine our opinion of the investment.”

This news seemed to cause the reaction that he had hoped for when he left the office. Every one had questions about the trip and the lodge even as the two women were planning what to take and wear. They soon arrived at a plan.

There was one moment of caution however. “I think it might be best if we travel as two couples of man and wife,” Guy put in at the last, “I don’t think we should expose Daisy to the gossip that may come with too much time spent with Ralph. This will be Daisy’s first time away from the Village so we must use some caution. Alice, you and Ralph grew up on the outside so I’m sure you will agree that outsiders have a much more strict view of decorum. We can pretend we are all on honeymoon.”

“But does that mean that we shall not be able to enjoy each other while we are there?” Daisy asked with disappointment.

“No, of course we shall,” her brother replied, “we should be careful however.”

With things settled to every ones satisfaction the two couples went about the evening with some normalcy, which is to say that they stayed naked and enjoyed the casual touches and caresses and kisses that were always shared between them.

Some days later.

Mr. Olson, having received their letter, was awaiting their arrival at the train station. After the introductions he loaded the luggage into his carriage and studied the two young couples and was pleased to see that they appeared to be of good families. The young ladies were very pretty and well dressed and the gentlemen seemed to be both handsome and attentive of the wives. He helped both young women up into the carriage into the hands of their husbands all the while welcoming them and giving a continuing description of the lodge and it’s amenities.

Alice and Daisy sat beside each other and enjoyed the fine scenery while they held hands. Alice soon noted that they were alone on the road and her childlike sense of play was aroused. She looked to see that Mr. Olson was watching the road and lifted her foot to place it on her brother Ralph’s lap. He immediately opened his legs and his sister’s foot fell to his crotch. Alice began to probe with her toe at Ralph’s cock while at the same time pointing out interesting bits of country side to her husband and Daisy. She continued to tease Ralph’s cock into hardness.

Mr. Olson was pleased that his guests seem to appreciate the view and as he turned to ask a question of his passengers saw Alice quickly withdraw her foot. She turned to look back at the particular scene he had asked about, as did the others. He could see that the young man who had been receiving the attention of the foot had a pronounced erection. What a curious thing he thought. He had been certain that the young lady had been introduced as the wife of the other gentleman. This may well turn out to be a very interesting few days he chuckled to himself. He would need to alert his family.

When they arrived at the quaint lodge Guy and the others were surprised. This did not seem to be a place that had fallen on hard times, indeed it was a charming little villa. They were greeted by Mrs. Olson and shown to the rooms as her husband and one of her sons brought up the luggage. It was late in the day so Mrs. Olson suggested that they might wish to avail themselves of the bathes to refresh from the journey and then dinner would be served when they had dressed. They were shown the ample towels and robes and directed to the bathing rooms.

Daisy quickly discovered that a door opened between the rooms they were assigned and delighted in sharing this with the others. Now they could be together with out notice of any other guests. Guy’s discovery was more of a surprise. There was a large notice on the wall by the door that explained rules and made suggestions for activities to better take advantage of the facilities. The item of note was that guests were encouraged to enjoy the bathes in a state of nudity. Guy needed to explain to his somewhat sheltered sister that outside of their little valley and village nudity was considered daring and shocking. Ralph offered that this might very well be the thing that put off former guests, as most would have expected to wear bathing costumes. Of course Daisy thought it ridiculous to bathe with ones clothes on.

In keeping with the suggestion and with the added evidence of the fine robes Guy said that they may as well undress in their rooms and go down to the bathes in the robes. Both Ralph and his sister Alice were excited by the idea of going about in the lodge almost naked. Alice especially felt wicked and daring to think that she had only a robe on over her naked body. She laughed and happily reminded the others of her exposing herself at the train window and how wonderful it felt when she was seen. Presently they were ready and the two couples found their way down to the bathing rooms. In spite of her husbands cautions Alice opened her robe wide several times in the halls, feeling very daring and wicked.

It seemed that there were no other guests about and they had the pick of rooms. As they came down the hall they met Mrs. Olson who informed them of the total lack of other guests and invited them to make use of a bath where she had just left a supply of towels, saying that it was the only room made ready.

Guy trying to keep in character asked, “Are we to share the bath then?” putting a bit of shock in his voice.

“I’m quite certain that ladies and gentlemen such as yourselves are aware of the health benefits of the waters and as I am also certain that you are ladies and gentlemen and you will conduct yourselves accordingly.” She smiled and ushered them through the door.

The room was large and luxurious like something from an exotic country. The tiles were colorfully beautiful on the wide walk around the steaming pool and went half way up the wall. There were murals painted on each side of the room showing nude bathers enjoying outdoor streams and pools in wonderful glades. Benches were placed about each with a supply of towels. Guy pointed out a catch on the door which would offer privacy and closed it. Then each one shed robes and stepped down into the heated water.

They completely enjoyed the warming water and the exotic setting and the wonderful murals were exciting. Soon both Guy and Ralph had hard cocks just as Alice and Daisy’s nipples stood out. They played about in the water and bathed each other, spending the most attention on those places where arousal felt most intense. Alice or Daisy would hold a cock in each hand as they kissed. Guy cupped his sister’s breasts from behind as Alice rubbed his hard cock up and down the girl’s bottom crease. Daisy kissed and sucked Ralph’s tongue as she frigged his hard cock while he explored Alice’s bottom. From long familiarity the four lovers fell into caresses and kisses and touches that each knew the other wanted.

One of the murals offered cleverly hidden holes though which bathers could be watched. They were being watched even now. Mr. Olson stood at one such hole and watched as a young wife sucked on the cock of a husband. He smiled that it was not the husband that was introduced as hers. His own cock was hard and he stroked it bringing clear oil up to drip from the cap. Sitting beside him on a towel covered bench was Mrs. Olson. She, like her husband, was naked and looked through her own peephole in the mural. Her hand was busy pushing two fingers into her wet cunt while her thumb caressed her clitoris. She was watching a handsome young gentleman lower his lady down on his long hard cock as they stood in the water. She licked her lips at the sight of both the cock and the cunt.

In the room next door the young newly weds were discovering the advantage of the buoyancy of the heated waters. Alice and Daisy were each floating and bouncing on the hard cocks that filled their wet cunts. Guy maneuvered his wife next to his sister by simply carrying her over to them. He and Ralph stood waist deep in the pool and held the girls up as they fucked themselves. Daisy and Alice were facing each other and were soon sharing tongues as they teased the others nipples and rode the fucking cocks. This arrangement also made it easy for Guy and Ralph to put fingers into the girl’s bottoms. Ralph held his pretend wife up with one hand easily and reached under his sister to slip two fingers into her accepting bottom hole. He could also clasp his friend Guy’s full balls as he held Alice up.

Mr. and Mrs. Olson watched intently as they pleasured themselves. They delighted in the activities of the young couples and enjoyed studying their naked bodies. The spate of guests made it difficult to derive a living from the lodge but it did give them much more time to spend watching their guests. Mrs. Olson had found it a wonderful surprise that even in this day of prudery when people were naked with others inhibitions soon relaxed and often other activities began. Although it was unusual to find such an uninhibited group as those they now watched. It had been a daring idea to suggest to guests that more healthful benefits could be achieved by nude bathing although in the old country it was much more common. Here it seemed as if the excitement of the forbidden caused the naked bathers to go even farther. She was very pleased that her husband had agreed to put up the notices in the rooms and then to make it possible for them to watch their naked guests. More often than not they were rewarded with watching an aroused husband fuck his wife. It was unusual to be allowed to view more than one couple at once. She shivered when she remembered the greatest treat they had been given by witnessing a naked family pleasuring themselves with their children.

Guy felt the moment of crisis coming and pushed his thumb into his sister Daisy’s bottom and squeezed Ralph’s balls with his fingers, feeling Ralph return the courtesy. Alice gasped into Daisy’s mouth as she was racked with shuddering spasms on her husbands cock. Her brother squeezed Guy’s balls against her cunt as he massaged the cock through the thin wall of cunt and arse. A four way kiss developed sharing tongues as the two young cunts were filled with hot cream.

Mr. Olson was also gasping quietly as he pinched his cock closed on the sudden rush of his own charge of cream. Mrs. Olson turned at the choked sound from her husband and brought his hand full of bursting cock to her open mouth. He released his eruption of juice into her mouth as she closed her lips over the squirting head and began to fuck her mouth. Mrs. Olson then began her own muffled sounds of pleasures release as she covered her fingers with her clear sweet nectar. She sucked on the pumping cock until it began to soften letting it finally plop from her mouth. She lay back on the bench and spread her legs over the side as her loving husband knelt to suck the sweetness from her running cunt.