The Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Kiva and Alan define their relationship.
3.4k words
4.17
33.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cleaned up a little, smiling goofily at each other as we gently caressed each other with a couple of warm, damp hand towels, laughing when one of us found a ticklish spot. Soon enough we were clean, yet still not quite unwilling to stop as our laughter became husker, the exploring towels were tossed aside and replaced with our hands, wandering lightly over fiery hot skin, tracing scars, wrinkles, bumps, and curves in sensuous detail.

Not a word was spoken as we simply stared into each other's eyes, as our hands spoke for us, our feather-light touches turning to shy, gentle caresses, as our lust rose, our hands became more forceful, more demanding, before the gap between us snapped closed and lips and tongues joined in, our laughter forgotten as we spoke to each other with breathy gasps and quiet moans.

I found myself sucking and kissing my way up her neck, my hands toying with her breasts lightly as one hand found itself running through my hair, the other kneading and pinching my ass. I nibbled on her earlobe and gently blew in her ear before whispering, "I've dreamed of this moment for the last year, ever since that time at the beach."

Kiva moaned appreciatively and pressed herself against me, "I remember, I spent the week preparing; I got my hair done, I bought the sluttiest suit I could find, the sheerest wrap I could get, I was going to make you fuck me. You were so cute and polite back then, remember? And I went to sleep every night dreaming of what you'd be like in bed, commanding me, dominating me, owing me. I imagined you making me do the most depraved things against my will, all the while loving every second of it."

I chuckled huskily, planting little kisses along the line of her jaw, "I nearly did. When that suit got wet and you pretended not to notice that I could see everything, it was a close thing. I had to masturbate in the bathroom before I could come out again. I remember I was so afraid I'd scare you away if I came on too strong."

"Oh, honey! God, I wanted you to come on too strong. I tried so hard to get you to come on too strong! I've always wanted you to be in control from the beginning. Don't ever ask me, honey, just grab me by the hair and just use me, until you're satisfied. I'm you're personal fuck-slave, your wife, your cock-starved cunt, the mother of your children, your personal filthy whore to use at any time of the day or night, anywhere you want."

I couldn't hold back any longer, and my hand tangled my hand in my Kiva's lovely hair and pulled her towards my aching erection. "Guess what I want now?" I said, rubbing myself on her face, leaving wet smears of precome behind as she licked and sucked the underside of my cock lovingly.

Kiva grinned mischievously, "Oh, does my hard...hot...horny husband want his cock worshipped by his little slave's hot...wet...mouth?" she purred, wetly kissing the very tip of my cock lightly, licking the oozing liquid lust from source for one wonderful moment before leaning back, and gazing up at me with hooded eyes, her mouth open, her short gasps and her tongue flicking over her brilliantly white teeth, waiting patiently, taunting me, driving me insane with lust.

"Suck it you nasty fucking slut," I growled hoarsely as I pushed her head towards my cock roughly, only to be reduced to incoherent animal noises as she slowly, tortuously, sank down until her nose was buried in my groin before sliding up just as slowly, her tongue dancing and rubbing along the underside, one of her hands burying itself between her legs while the other ran possessively up and down my thigh.

A thick wooden side door creaked open and Sarah stuck her head through the door and saw us in front of the altar, and with a smile she let herself in, closing the door quietly behind her and walking towards us, hips swinging, her heels clicking loudly on the stone floor in the hushed silence of the church. Sarah sat in the front most pew, crossing her legs and idly playing with her nipples as she watched.

"You're such a fucking tease." I groaned as I somehow pulled Kiva's heavenly mouth off my cock, barely holding back the urge to ram it back in when she looked up at me, her eyes glazed over, mouth open, her lipstick smeared, and panting breathlessly, each hot moist breath blowing across my throbbing, aching cock like an erotic fog. "Maybe you don't deserve my cock." I growled, my voice hoarse from need, "I'm sure Sarah would love to suck this nice juicy load out. Or my mom, or my sister; like you, they're nothing but cock hungry sluts, but unlike you they're not disobedient cock hungry sluts... isn't that right Sarah?"

Kiva's head whipped around, staring blankly at Sarah as she nodded and pinched her nipples, "Mom must be a good slut and obey. A good cum slut obeys her Master and gets rewarded with a load of delicious cum. When a master's cum slut disobeys, mom gets punished with a nasty spanking." Sarah sighed, slipping lower on the pew, spreading her legs obscenely wide as her hand slipped between her thighs.

"No!" Kiva whined as her daughter began to masturbate openly in front of her. What she was disagreeing to was not clear, as the hand between her legs sped up, and the hand on my thigh clenched possessively, almost digging her nails into my flesh.

Sarah's eyes slitted as she started panting, her fingers frantically clawing and rubbing her wet pussy underneath her soaked panties, flinging little drops of wetness on the floor, before she moaned said in a breathy, submissive voice, "Oh Daddy, I have such a bad mommy-whore; does my Daddy need to show his bad mommy-whore how to worship Daddy's cock like a good little cum slut?"

"No..." Kiva moaned helplessly, looking up at me now, begging me with her eyes.

"No?" I echoed, then my voice hardened, "I should throw you over the altar right now and discipline you. Would you like that? Would my naughty little cum dumpster like to be bent over the altar and spanked like the little girl-whore she is in front of her own daughter?"

"Yes! Yess, oh fuck, yessss maaaaassssttteeeerr!!!" Kiva shrieked as her eyes closed as her hips started to fuck empty air, all the while moaning and panting harshly as her orgasm overtook her, her fingers a squishing blur between her wet thighs.

"Oh, fuck, mommy, you're such a fuck-starved slut." Sarah moaned, her hand speeding up, as she raced towards orgasm.

"Sarah, get your hand out of your cunt and come here." I ordered, tugging Kiva to her feet by her hair.

"Buttt dadddeeeee." Sarah whined.

"Right now, young lady! Get on the other side and hold her hands down, my slave wants to get her ass spanked like the disobedient little girl she is." I said roughly throwing Kiva over the altar,

Sarah stood and sauntered over, lapped her fingers eagerly before grabbing her mother's wrists and holding them down by the simple expedient of hopping up on the marble altar and sitting on them, growling, "Show me how good you are with your hands, mom!"

Kiva, despite her panting, her rock hard nipples, the blush dusting her breasts and shoulders, the lips of her sex swollen and blast-furnace hot, the sopping slickness of her thighs, she demurely kept her legs together, pushing her erotically trembling ass high in the air, and for a fleeting moment I wished for a camera, and I almost grabbed her hips and thrust myself in right there, but instead I wedged my hand against her pussy and rotated it, spreading my fingers and growling, "Spread your legs, tart."

"Yes, master." Kiva whispered quietly as she submitted, her legs spreading as wide as she could while wearing heels.

I licked the wetness from my hand, controlling the urge to fall to my knees and press my face into her pussy, "How many do you think she deserves, Sarah?" I asked conversationally, my hand now lightly stroking Kiva's trembling bottom.

"She refused to worship your cock, and she knowingly fed her fingers into her filthy cunt so she could cum without her master's permission. I'd say ten."

"But this is her first day as my slave, don't you think I should set an example that disobedience will not be tolerated... with fifty?" I said, ignoring Kiva whimper or the way she was slowly rotating her hips to my gentle caresses.

Sarah sighed and slowly, imperceptibly ground her hips into Kiva's hands, "Ohh, I know my mommy is such a disobedient slut," Sarah said, running her hands over Kiva's back reassuringly, "but for the past three months she's been sadistically toyed with by your mother and sister, forced to watch the filthiest, nastiest porn your mother could find, listening in as your mom and your sister and role-played out the most depraved things, fucking each other over and over when she was awake, and when she slept, your mom strapped headphones to her head and made her listen to the sounds of fucking all night long, her hands bound and pulled away from her at every second of every day, her pussy inaccessible despite her frantic need to scratch the itch every moment of every day. This isn't her fault; she's just ruled by the always-drooling cock-starved brain between her legs now. Isn't that right mommy?"

"Oh god yes. They tortured me, master, they turned me into a filthy fuck slut with only one reason in my life; to worship you, your cock, your lips and tongue, to know my place in the marriage--on my knees begging like a whore." Kiva moaned into the altar, her hip rotation speeding up.

"Turned?!" I said incredulously, "This is the same woman who wanted me to take what I wanted, to treat you like a fuck toy from beginning!"

"Mmm, you should have listened to her some nights when she forgot to put the ball-gag in, she would pound her vibrator into her cunt, spanking her ass with the other as she begged and screeched your name. It was so damn hot to hear mom sobbing the filthiest things I've ever heard her say; I broke my vibrator listening to her. Mmm, I used to dream that my mommy would be turned into a cock-starved fuck slave, spreading her legs anywhere, anytime, at her master's slightest whim."

"So, do you think that if I took her in a bar, and told her to hop up on the bar and fuck herself with a pool cue she'd do it?" I asked, ignoring Kiva's much louder moan.

"Ooh, I think she likes that."

"Slave, if I told you to go into a bar, and told you to bar and fuck your cunt with a pool cue on the bar, would you do it?"

"Yesss master!" Kiva hissed.

I slapped her ass lightly, "Don't lie to me! Are you an obedient slave?"

"Oh fuck yess massster!"

"Then why did you disobey me, slave?"

"I wanted to tease my master, to make him so desperate, so horny he would loose control he would just take me... rape his naughty slave again."

"Mmm, you disobedient cunt, you want me to rape you?" I asked, and slapped her ass.

Kiva jumped and begged, "Yes, master, rape me! Conquer my cunt, take your slave and rape her sinful cunt on this altar! You may be my husband my law, but you were made to be my Lord by God. Please, Master, I've been a bad fuck-toy, I've thought only of myself, and this naughty cunt needs to be taught a lesson! Please ravage my disobedient pussy into submission, my Lord!"

Sarah smiled wickedly, "It would be just cruel to leave her like this."

I smiled and walked behind Kiva, out of her vision, stroking my almost numb cock, and getting ready, "It would, wouldn't it?" I said casually, "Keep her there for a second, I'm going to get some rope to tie her off here, we'll come back for her later; I'm getting hungry."

"Noooo!" Kiva whined, then screamed as I slammed my cock into her as roughly as I could.

I was embedded as deep as I could, one hand shot forward to pull her head back by her hair, the other hand slapped her upturned ass hard, leaving a red palm print as I hissed into her ear, "Wish granted, slave!"

"Oh, god, oh yes my lord!" Kiva shouted, as my hand came down again and again, spanking her upturned ass like a metronome, while I pulled my cock back until just the head was in, staying there a heartbeat before forcing myself back into her, pulling her hair at the same time as I rammed back in, first slowly, then faster and faster, until my hips were a blur, the spanking forgotten as I turned into some kind of sex demon, licking, kissing, sucking, slapping, biting, scraping my nails down her back hard enough to leave long red trails in her perfect skin, the sweat running into my eyes and stinging, dripping from my nose and hair, dappling her back with little beads of sweat as I grunted and growled deep in my chest like a rutting animal, unable to speak, enjoying that I was marking her as my wife, my love... my property for everyone to see.

Kiva was incoherent, beside herself as orgasm after orgasm short circuited her brain, leaving her limply twitching on the marble, her near-constant stream of disjointed babbling broken only by moans and sharp pants growing louder and louder as I growled louder and louder, the approaching orgasm thundering on the horizon like an avalanche of lust.

Sarah was the only one speaking as she ground her pussy against her mother's hands, shouting, "Oh god, fuck her, fuck her hard, rape mommy's cunt, rape it super hard my lord! Fuck, you own us both, if you need more pussy, I can bring my friends and you can rape them just like this, oh Christ, my lord needs a harem of begging, sweaty whores to worship you! Oh daddyyy, mommy's fingers are fucking meee, promise me you'll rape me too, daddy, just like mommy, pleeeee--" Sarah pleaded, before she threw her head back and howled out her orgasm.

I followed right behind her, grabbed Kiva's hips and slamming savagely into her once, twice, three times before burying myself deeply and bellowing out my conquest as Kiva keened and convulsed under me, thrashing about as I came and came and came, her keen ending in a shriek before losing consciousness, falling limply back to the marble with a wet slap.

I pulled out and fell to the ground from suddenly nerveless legs, my ears ringing as I leaned against my wife's leg, muzzily wondering if I was having an orgasm or an aneurysm.

Sarah, panting hard and running through her hair, gasped, "Oh, Mom... you are... so beautiful... Dad... you're such... a man! Ohh... I almost... forgot! I was sent... to get you... if you were done... they're waiting... for you... at the reception."

I chuckled breathlessly, "Give us a few minutes, hon, we're not the kids we used to be."

"I don't know, if you're... like this now, I'd die trying... to keep up with you if you... were my age."

I could only manage a weak laugh as Kiva stirred. "Tell them we'll be there in a minute, after we clean up a little." I said, planting little kisses along Kiva's thigh before Sarah stood and groaned as she tottered her way back to the door.

Unbound, Kiva slithered limply over the edge and into my arms, handing heavily in my lap. And we spent a few minutes staring holding each other and staring into each other's eyes. "Oh, Alan..." Kiva breathed, her hands cupping my face, bringing me close for a kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, honey. You're everything I could ever want in life. I'm glad I found you." I smiled and gently wiped the sweat from her brow, "I'm glad I'm going to grow old with you."

Kiva chuckled, "I don't think we're going to last much longer if our sex life stays like that."

"You have to admit, it's a wonderful way to go!"

"Oh god yes. You are such a man!"

"Then... you're not sorry I was rough?"

"Oh, I'm going to be sore, and I don't want it every time, but I always wanted to be fucked like that by my husband. You were perfect." She said and kissed me, "My dear Alan, my love, my husband, my master. Whatever did I do to deserve you?"

"Something awful I hope!" I grinned and swooped down for another kiss long, lingering kiss. And not satisfied, I kissed her again, and again, each of us murmuring how much we loved her, how much we would keep each other close, keep each other safe, and love each other until the then of time. Our kisses became heated, our hands wandering again to lightly caress, and as much as I wanted to continue this again, I sighed regretfully and I whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry honey, Sarah came in to tell us they're waiting for us at the reception."

Kiva groaned and cupped my head, "Oh, dammit, I want more kisses!" then aggressively kissed me.

"Mmm, so do I, but we have to show up, dear. We spent so much money on it anyway. Don't worry, we have the rest of our lives together... after a long honeymoon at sea, just the two of us alone, together."

Kiva sighed and pressed her forehead to mine, "Mmm, I can think of a few things to spend our time doing."

I gasped theatrically, "You're insatiable!"

"You love it." Kiva said saucily, standing up. "Let's get cleaned up, as much as I want to be covered in and leaking cum, I don't think the parson would appreciate stains on his seats." She said reaching for the cooling washcloths.

"What about the altar?" I asked, standing slowly.

Kiva smiled, "Leave it, it'll give a rise out of whoever has to clean it next."

"You're so nasty! God, I love you so much." I said and kissed her again, and then I just had to kiss her again, and again, and again...

"If you don't stop doing that," she said between kisses, "we're not going to get out of here sometime this week!" she sad and stopped, she bit her lip for a second before smiling and ducking closer, "Hmm... maybe a couple more for the road."

"Of course." I said, kissing a few more times before we separated again. I spotted the shredded remains of our underwear picking them up and holding them out. "And what about these?"

Kiva finished wiping herself clean and brought the other one to me, kneeled at my feet and began cleaning me tenderly, "Keep them as a momento?"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at the thin remains, "Sandwiched between the wedding pictures, a pair of stained, shredded underwear?"

"Why not?"

I rubbed her hair, "Going to be hard to explain to the kids when they get old, love."

"When they get old enough to understand, we'll tell them how their father took his wife like the stallion he is, like she'd been dreaming for months. They'll understand."

I groaned when she found a particularly sensitive spot. "Ohh, woman! You're making it hard for me to keep my hands off of you!"

Kiva giggled and stood, "Good, I might not be pregnant yet, I think we might have to try a few... hundred... thousand more times before I'm certain."

"My god, my wife's an insatiable nympho! Lord help me, why must I labor under this colossal burden?"

Kiva giggled and kissed me again, "Because I'm a succubus, made in the depths of hell for the sole purpose to pleasure my sex demon lord."

"Wench!" I mock yelled and slapped her ass, "fix your makeup and your hair, you look like you've been fucked like a whore in heat."

"Oh, but I have!" Kiva smiled and kissed me, "Promise you'll do it again soon, please?"

I smiled and kissed her back, "Oh, I will. You can count on that."

"Oh goodie!" Kiva squealed and danced away. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world!"