The Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex meets more women.
5.8k words
4.54
21.8k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

This is a work of fiction. None of the characters are underage or any age. You don't know them, no matter how much you think you do, because they are not real people. I made them up.

What I am really looking for here is feedback. I want to know if it entertained. If it did not, I would like to know why. Was it incongruities? Was it unrealistic size? Was it that girls would never say that? I just want to know if something popped you out of the story. I'm trying to become a better writer and this kind of feedback is helpful. And please VOTE!

===========================

Two days before the Sunday wedding was the bachelor party. Happily, it was just dinner and a movie, though all the waitresses at the restaurant came by to kiss the groom before he was 'off the market'. The rest of us even got one or two kisses or hugs as the father of the groom, best man, groomsman, etc. When the ticket was brought, there was a special note for the father of the groom which I read, then tucked in my pocket. It seemed to me, at that moment, that the more I was getting, the more was available. After the movie, the new hero movie, my favorite genre, we all went home, well, except me. I pulled out the note.

It read: Father of the Groom, I find you hot and you kiss really well. I am Vicki, the Latino waitress whose ass you felt up during the kiss. I'd really like to get to know you better. I get off in an hour and I heard you are going to a movie with the boys. My address is below. I live alone. Come visit and I will give you my number too.

The address was on the way home and was an apartment in one of the old homes in town. Many owners of the old homes had split those homes into two, three and up to six apartments depending on the bathrooms and size. This particular apartment was in a better area in town. I watched for a while, the shades were open after all. Only Vicki seemed to be in the place, watching television. I was taking quite a chance, but I remembered Vicki. I'd seen her before. She was smokin hot, with a bodacious body, a Latino accent, long black hair and a beautiful Latino tan.

I knocked lightly on the door and she looked through the spy hole, then let me in. "Hi daddy, come on in." she said softly. She was wearing a tiny skirt and a midriff baring shirt that stretched across her breasts. White socks on her feet and a ribbon in her hair topped off the illusion of a little girl, though I knew she was at least eighteen because of liquor served at the restaurant. I stepped inside and she closed the door. She flipped a security lock and a chain and shot the deadbolt home.

"I'll take your coat, daddy," she said and then hung it on a peg in the hall. She pressed against me in a hug then grasped my hand and pulled me to the living area. "I'm so glad you finally came, daddy. I've wanted you to see my new place." she gushed and bounced and pulled me along. Just before the living area was a pile of women's shoes, maybe five or six pairs. "We don't wear shoes in the apartment daddy. I'll get them for you!"

She knelt down and removed my shoes, her knees spread and her shirt gapping on the top to show her firm young breasts. When she slipped off the first shoe, her skirt lifted on my toe and showed a lack of panties. By now, I was ready to go. She stood up and pulled me into the room. She hugged my arm and pressed my wrist and knuckles against her groin lightly, "What do you think daddy, isn't it divine?"

"It is, baby," I said, flipping my hand around to stroke her upper thigh, "Is this the whole place, baby?"

She giggled and said, "No, silly daddy. There is a little kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom."

"Show me, baby," I said, then added a double entendre, "Daddy wants to see it all." I moved my hand to the bare skin of her lower back and gently caressed it as she walked me forward. The kitchen was tiny with two cabinets and a bookshelf for food. It had a three quarter refrigerator and no oven, though there was a microwave and stove top with two burners. The bathroom was pretty normal, though it only contained a shower, no bathtub. "Oh baby, you like baths so much," I said with the sound of disappointment.

"I know daddy, but I'll get by." Then she led me to her bedroom door. Inside there was a small dresser and a queen sized bed. On the nearby nightstand was a sex toy, I am sure it was left there on purpose.

I grabbed her hand and marched her into the bedroom, "What's this, baby? Is this what you are up to in this apartment?"

"No daddy, I mean, well, it is mine, but please daddy, I miss you so much," she said.

"You know what this means, baby," I said.

"Daddy, please," she said then a moment later, "You're right daddy, the paddle is in the drawer."

She stood next to my legs as I sat on the bed and pulled out the paddle. I saw many other toys in there as well. Everything from nipple clips to handcuffs to wax sticks. She lay across my lap when I pulled it free and pulled her skirt up. Her ass was exquisite. It was perfectly rounded and her pussy peeked out from between her beautiful legs. I rubbed the paddle across her skin and sighed.

"I know how much you dislike punishing me, daddy," she said and I swatted her the first time to a minor reaction. "I will try to be a better girl if you make me regret being a bad girl." I swatted her harder and she groaned, "sorry daddy." I swatted her three more times then rubbed her ass.

"Does my little girl think she can do better now?" I asked.

"Oh daddy, yes, you always make me want to change. But daddy, now that I've been punished, how can I make it up to you?" she said. "I know, I've seen you watching those shows where the girls show their boobies, shall I show you mine daddy?" and she stripped off her shirt in one quick motion. Her tits were also perfect, at least C cups with dollar sized areolas and erect nipples.

"You know that's not enough baby," and she hung her head and started unbuckling my pants, "I know what to do daddy, you can use me like you used to use mommy before she went away. Let me do this for you daddy."

I took her face between my hands and pulled her to me, "See, you can be a good girl, mija." then I kissed her lips and she whimpered as I pinched her tits. She finished unbuckling me and tugged my pants until I lifted and let her tug them down to my ankles. "Take my feet out of them, baby," I said and pushed her skirt off as she did. Then I rubbed her sex as she held her ass in the air for me. "Stand up and let me see you now." and she stood before me. Her flesh was flushed as was her cheeks and I caressed, pinched and probed as she stood before me.

"Oh daddy, yes," she said, "It's been so long." then as I licked her nipples and fingered her, she shuddered and came, almost losing her feet. I held her up and lifted one leg before I licked her clean. She was almost ready to orgasm again when I stopped and lay her down on the bed. I spread her legs wide and moved up to her then pushed inside her. "Oh... oh... oh daddy." she cried and groaned as I pushed inside her. "Harder daddy, do me harder, oh bigger than ever..."

I began to pump in and out of her then slowed and stopped. I moved my face to hers and said, "Alex, say it for me, just once."

"Oh Alex, you feel so good. Take me, I have been alone for a long time," she said and I kissed her then began to move inside her.

We came together a few minutes later and I rolled over and let her collapse on top of me. She lay her head on my chest and held on tight. "Thank you Alex. I know that was probably strange for you. When I was a lttle girl, my mother died. When I was old enough, I became my father's surrogate. He was a broken man and didn't see me as his little girl, but as his wife, my mother. A few years later, he died, I think it became more for him than he could bear, to have lost my mother. Now I am all alone. Young boys seem like boys, I have always liked older men. Why can't I attract a man like you, Alex?"

"You have, baby girl," I said, "How much do you pay for this apartment?"

"I pay $750 per month rent plus utilities on a six month lease. I just got it, so I haven't even gone one month yet." she said, "but it is as much as I can afford. I barely have enough moeny left for food and laundry. I think I made a bad decision."

"That's okay," I said, "Bad decisions help us learn. Now, I am going to do something for you and, quite frankly, for me."

"What's that, Alex," she said and shook the hair back out of her face.

"I am going to supplement your income," I said. "I will set up a fund that will pay $500 toward your rent, every month for as long as you live here."

"What? I am not a prostitute," she said, "I can't take your money in exchange for sex."

"No, baby, only sex when and if you want it. I will get a tax break on this money and I may even become your new landlord if the current owner will sell." I explained, "I recently came into some money from some good investments. I am looking for more good investments. I think this place could be one and I incidentally help a beautiful, vivacious woman in the process. How old are you now?"

"I turn 22 in January," she said.

"Did you finish school?" I asked.

"I finished High School with a B average. I'd have done better, but, well, you know."

"I do baby," I said, "Does this feel uncomfortable to you?"

"No, Alex, it makes me feel," she paused and looked up at me, "it makes me feel cared for and horny."

I kissed her and we made love twice more that night. The next morning, I solicited a promise that she would check into classes at the local community college and I would pay her expenses. Somehow, I think I did it in remembrance of my daughter, Eliza Jean. Her mother had black hair too and she had inherited it. I would like to think that Vicki, Victoria, was a lot like my daughter would have been.

===========================

It was rehersal day. This was a big day for me. I was responsible for the rehersal dinner and hosting it. I double checked the restaurant and they were set so I pulled out my other dress outfit. It was black slacks, not tent free, a wine colored mock turtleneck and a charcoal sportcoat. I would have to do something about my business and dress wardrobe when I had a chance. I pulled on my Ivy cap and headed out to my truck. It was a fully restored, 1940 Dodge pickup, with bright blue paint, chrome rims and fat tires. It was a show truck and I'd had many offers up to $120k for it. But I wasn't biting. It was a beautiful ride and I'd had it converted from a three speed on the column to an automatic transmission. I had seat belts put in as well and other modern safety measures.

I fired her up, yes, her. I called her Mona because, at certain speeds, she made sound like she was going to orgasm. I drove out to the wedding site and we walked through the wedding plan. It was a simple ceremony and would be over relatively quickly, no more than ten minutes. For many, this was the first time seeing my Mona, so, of course, I got a ton of questions. I didn't take anyone for a ride, but I promised to take the bride's niece and nephew with me to the dinner.

At the dinner, there was the wedding party and close family. I didn't know most of the family on her side and they comprised the wedding party, so the only one I knew was my ex-wife. I sat myself next to the niece of the bride who was a bridesmaid. She was just eighteen and pretty as only a young woman can be. On my other side was her mother. Now her mother was a gay woman, but was alone for the night. So I was able to limit my attention and conversation, for the most part, with two attractive women.

I noticed two things right away. Both women were resting their legs against mine within five minutes and both reacted positively to my decidedly male energy. I was flirting with them both and they were both flirting right back. Now, Megan was gay, but she was attractive. she was a little heavy, not too bad, with a very pretty face and a shapely body. Tilly was young and, at eighteen, I got the impression, she'd never had a boyfriend. Tilly needed the bathroom but was nervous so I walked with her. Outside the bathroom door, I kissed her tenderly. She reacted by pressing her little body against me, so I pushed her up against the wall and frenched her. When I released her, she was breathing hard and holding me.

"Maybe you better go pee," I said.

She smiled and said, "It was an excuse to get you here, kissing me."

"Head in there anyway," I said, "It won't hurt."

She smiled and pecked my lips then went into the bathroom. I had noticed her mother, Megan, standing behind her watching the proceedings. Megan stepped up with a smile.

"So, can I get one of those too?" she asked.

"I thought you were gay," I said.

"Well, more bi than gay," she replied and I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, pressing her against the wall as well. Her leg came up around me and she moaned into my mouth. "I haven't had a man in over five years. Look, my girlfriend is out of town on business for a week. Would you like to come over tonight? If Tilly doesn't take care of you, or if you have anything left after, I would love to have you in my bed tonight."

"I'll be there, and I'll have enough for you both, I promise," I said and headed back to our seats. when the check came I paid it and sat with the others for a while, with one hand in either Megan or Tilly's lap or even both at one point. When people started trailing out, I got up for the bathroom again and the two women followed.

We stood outside the bathroom for a minute, I am sure they were wondering how this was going to work. So, I grabbed the bull by the horns and kissed Megan. "I'll see you after a while Megan. Tilly will ride with me if that's okay with her," I turned to Tilly and she was nodding, "I'm sure she knows how to get there. We'll probably be five minutes behind you though."

"Okay, good. I'll see you at the house," she said, hugged her daughter then said, "Be good baby," and headed out the door.

"I really have to pee," I said and pulled Tilly into the family bathroom with me. I moved to the urinal and said, "Aim it for me?"

She got a little grin on her face and said, "Sure," then reached down to pull it out of my pants. Well, with all the attention I was a little on the excited side and at about three quarters mast. "Oh shit, it's big." I helped her maneuver it out of my pants and she held it while I peed. I shook it off and then returned her hand to it.

"Go ahead, take a close look." I said and she bent forward to look at it. "You can kiss it." so she pursed her lips and kissed the tip of my member. "Now you've been teasing me all night, can't you do better than that?"

She accepted the challenge and took me in her mouth. She took me in shallow, but she was vigorous and active. "It feels good, Tilly. You've done this before." I said and pushed my hand down her pants. I rubbed her sex and she moaned around mine and paused as she adjusted to the sensation. "Keep going baby, while I make sure you feel good."

In just a few minutes, I felt my balls rise as my excitement level was high. She was good as well as being sexy as hell and getting my motor running. I could not let her make me orgasm without reciprocation, not the first time. So I lifted her and stripped off her shorts and panties, then I stood her up and took off her shirt and bra. She was quivering as I returned my fingers to her body. I kissed her pretty mouth and pushed her against the wall. Her legs twitched as her excitement level grew.

"Take me now, Alex," she said.

I lifted her and sat her on the sink. Then I stripped down and looked her over. She was staring at my naked body and I was staring at hers. Her blond hair was tied back in a tail and still reached the middle of her back. Her skin was blemish free and a uniform light tan except where her panties normally rested. Her breasts were medium sized and in her excitement, her nipples were puffy and extended. Her skin was flushed and her breathing deep. I moved to her and kissed her. She reacted by kissing me back has hard as she could.

I pushed her legs apart and pulled her hips forward, "Yes, put it in me. I want it in me." I pulled her in and pressed against her. "Yes, Alex, yes."

I paused and stopped her frantic attempt to achieve penetration. I kissed her gently and held her face, then slid my hands down her sides and to he hips. I leaned out of the kiss and said, "You are beautiful," then slid into her. Her eyes went wide and her mouth gulped. I pumped into her, my excitement and hers rising.

"Yes, oh God, yes," she cried and I kissed her as I began my orgasm. She joined me and we orgasmed together. We kissed again and she twitched and bucked as we were joined with one another. "Oh Alex... so... full... so... good."

When we came back to ourselves, we were still locked together, legs, sex, arms and mouths. We relaxed until only her legs and my arms locked our sex together. Our breath mingled as we kissed and rested our forheads together and took little kisses from one another. "Oh, baby, that was so sexy." I said.

"I want to do it again," she said.

"The night is young. But we need to get to a private spot, like your bed," I said.

"Oh Alex, quickly. Take me there quickly," Tilly said.

I got paper towels and cleaned her up and myself as well. We dressed and she kept taking moments to kiss me and rub my crotch. For my part, I concentrated on her breasts and inner thighs. We left the restroom and headed out to my truck, then off toward her home. In the truck, she slid into the center seat and buckled up. She removed her bra and stuffed it into her little purse.

"Alex, do you think my tits are too small?" she asked.

I chuckled, "No, Tilly-girl. You are so beautiful. Unique, gorgeous, sexy, I think you are perfect just the way you are."

"How come I am so attracted to you, Alex?" she asked, "I mean, my friends don't like older men, but I have always wanted older men. Teachers, family friends, and now, you drive me totally wild."

"There are lots of reasons for attraction," I said, "But at a guess, I would say it has to do with your mom's relationships. You don't have a strong male figure in your life. It is important to have a balance of male and female figures. It doesn't matter if you are gay or straight or anywhere in between. We need to understand or at least have a relationship with members of both sexes as role models. How can we know what we want or need until we can see what is available? On the other side of the coin, I am a proven breeder, I have three children and a fourth that died from an accident. You could be yearning for a baby and so look to a proven breeder for insemination. Like I said, lots of reasons."

"Well, I am not ready to be a mom, that's why I'm on birth control," she said, "I just turned eighteen a bit over a week ago. Since I am legal, I wanted to become a woman. But I wanted to do it with someone special. Today, at the rehersal, you struck me as totally sexy. Then you took us for a ride in your truck, which is also sexy by the way. I knew that I would give myself to you if you would have me. At dinner, I knew you would. But, are you trying to seduce my mom?"

"Well, I am not sure I would characterize it that way," I said, "During dinner, you were not the only one with a hand in my lap."

"My mom? But she's gay," Tilly said.

"How do you think she conceived you and your brother?" I asked.

"Well, she was married to my dad," she said, "which would mean she must have... hmm, do you think she is bi-sexual then?"

"I think it is a distinct possibility. What I know is that she is a sexual being and would like to have me inside her. I think I am willing to do that. The question is, how do you feel about it?"

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers
12