The Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheila and Ray Richardson have an unhappy marriage.
1.7k words
4
29.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"How come you always got time to be cookin' for everybody else but you never got time to cook for me?" Ray Richardson asked. His ruggedly handsome face was clouded with anger as he stood in his bedroom, berating his wife.

"Ray, that's not true and you know it!" his wife Sheila replied. "It's lucky for us my catering business has been doing better and better. You know as well as I do we need the extra money the catering business makes. I try hard to balance our needs with the needs of my business. It might help if you were a little more understanding."

Sheila Richardson was a slim, lovely young woman with exquisite features and a wild mass of curly light brown hair. Though lean, her body was well-formed and she felt good about that. Her only complaint about her body was that her breasts were too small. She had always been very self-conscious about that.

"Shit!" Ray snorted, "I make plenty of money. If you weren't spending so goddamn much, we wouldn't have any money problems."

"I know you make good money, Ray, and I know you work hard," Sheila said calmly, trying to defuse the argument. "But we have a lot of bills, too. What with the house payment, and the payments for your truck and all, we..."

"Yeah, sure, blame it on my truck," her husband snorted, interrupting her. "I notice you didn't mention all that stuff you had to buy for your damn catering business."

Although she was determined to remain calm, Sheila couldn't keep herself from experiencing a flash of anger. For a second she felt like slapping her husband, but she knew better. Her husband, a construction worker, was very strong and had an extremely short temper.

Hoping to end the argument, she got went into the bathroom, got ready for bed, and came out wearing her nightgown. She sat down in front of her dresser, brushed out her fluffy light brown hair the way she did every night, then she laid the brush down on the dresser and stood up.

She was about to turn and go to her bed when Ray, who had stripped to his briefs while she was in the bathroom, walked over so he was standing behind her. He circled his arms around her, and cupped her breasts in his hard hands.

Even though her husband had been mean to her earlier, Sheila felt herself responding to his touch. "Ohhh!!" she murmured. She leaned back against her husband's muscular body and felt his erection prodding her bottom. Warmth and delight began to fill her.

"You feel really good tonight, baby," Ray murmured as he moved his hips and squeezed her breasts. "Real good!"

Sheila's nipples erected as her husband thumbed them crudely. Excitement shot through her. Then his caresses stopped and his hands left her.

"Come on, baby," he said, starting for the bed. "Come on over here and let's get it on!"

Sheila walked to their bed, laid down, and watched her husband strip off his briefs. The next thing he did was slide on top of her. His erection, wet with pre-cum, stabbed at her soft thighs.

"You like my cock, don't you, baby?" Ray muttered as he tugged Sheila's gown up and pushed her legs apart.

The next thing Sheila knew, the arrow-shaped head of Ray's penis was pressing against her silky labia, opening her, then entering her. It felt wonderful! As the swollen shaft crowded into her, she could feel the fires of pleasure in her belly begin to glow more brightly. Wonderful feelings began to spread through her.

"Damn!" Ray exclaimed through clenched teeth as he lunged against her. "Baby, you got to have the tightest pussy in the world!" He kept moving his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her clutching cavern.

Sheila didn't like the coarse language Ray used when they made love, but knew it was pointless to complain about it. If she did, it would just lead to another argument. As her husband's cock pistoned in and out of her, Sheila lay there, enjoying the wonderful feelings blossoming through her.

"God...Damn!" Ray gasped. The muscles in his neck corded with the strain of passion as he slammed his hips against Sheila. "You...are...one...damn fine piece...of...of...ass!! I'm gonna come! Ahhhhhhh! Unhhhhhh!"

When her husband's hot fluids erupted into her, Sheila felt the soft rush of delight she always did when they made love. Sex with Ray never produced the wild, abandoned feelings her girlfriends claimed they had when they had an orgasm, but over the years Sheila had convinced herself her friends were exaggerating. She found sex with her husband enjoyable, but mainly she did it because Ray got so much pleasure from it. And keeping her husband happy, she believed, was a wife's most important duty. Her mother had told her for years that a woman's most important job was to be a good wife. And that meant keeping her husband happy.

Ray kissed her forehead, then rolled off and lay beside her. "That was choice, as usual, babe," he told her.

"I love you, Ray," Sheila said softly.

"Yeah, babe, me, too," Ray mumbled.

Sheila she heard the sound of snoring. Ray was asleep. He always fell asleep immediately after they made love. She sometimes thought it would be nice if they could hold each other and talk when they finished, but she didn't feel comfortable talking to Ray about their sex life. The few times she had tried, they got into huge arguments.

She slipped out of bed, put on a robe, and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up. Despite her attempts to convince herself that their love making was satisfactory, the last few times she and Ray made love, Sheila experienced a vague feeling of wistfulness when they were finished. She didn't understand it and dismissed it as unimportant. Ray's needs were what was important, not hers.

When she finished in the bathroom and returned to the bed, she stood there and looked down at her sleeping husband. He was good-looking and his body as hard and firm as it had been when they got married five years ago. Maybe he was a little coarse sometimes, and maybe he didn't bring her flowers and stuff, but he worked hard and he hadn't hit her in quite a while, ever since he'd cut back on his drinking.

She got in bed, pulled up the covers, turned off the light and tried to sleep, but couldn't. She was wound up and didn't understand why. It was too much stress because of how busy her catering business was, she told herself and, eventually, she fell asleep.

"Hey, babe, time to wake up," Ray said as he shook her awake the next morning.

"What's going on?" Sheila asked. She looked at the clock. It was 4:30 A.M. "It's Saturday morning, Ray," she mumbled. "We don't have to get up this early."

"Me and Donny are taking his race car down to the track in Davidsonville," Ray snapped. "I told you that last night."

"No you didn't," Sheila protested. "This is the first I've heard of it."

"Aw, damn!" Ray muttered. He stormed around the room throwing clothes into an overnight bag. "I know I told you. We been planning this trip for a month, now. We got a good chance of winning the trophy race in Donny's class. If we do, he's got the lead in championship points."

Sheila sat up. "Are you going to be gone all weekend?" she asked.

"Babe, you sure can be dense sometimes," Ray grumbled. "I just told you we were going to Davidsonville. There's no way in hell we can go down there, race, and get back here in one day. Jeez! I wish you'd pay more attention when I talk to you."

"But the wedding I'm doing..." Sheila said. She had been counting on Ray helping her take the things she'd prepared to the home where the reception was being held.

"Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do and I gotta do what I gotta do," Ray said. "Be a good wife and go make us some lunch, so we don't have to stop on the way."

Sheila slipped on her robe and slippers and headed for the kitchen. "I know he didn't tell me he was going to Davidsonville with Donny," she thought as she descended the steps. "He never tells me about anything he's doing. And he has the nerve to say I don't listen to him!" Angry and hurt, she prepared lunch for her husband, always the dutiful wife, doing her duty, keeping her husband happy.

A car horn sounded from the driveway.

"That's Donny. Tell him I'll be right down," Ray yelled.

Forgetting about her flimsy attire, Sheila walked out on the back porch. A van covered with racing logos, pulling a trailer holding a stock car, was parked in their driveway. "Ray will be out in a minute, Donny!" she yelled.

"Hey, Sheila, you're really lookin' good this morning!" Donny Andrews replied as he leered at her out of the window of his van. "How about I let Ray take the car down to Davidsonville and I stay here with you, baby?"

Sheila's face got hot and she dashed back into the house. Donny was a crude, boorish man who was always making suggestive comments to her. She didn't like him at all. When he looked at her she could feel her skin crawl.

"Thanks, babe." Ray said as he grabbed the lunch Sheila had prepared on his way through the kitchen.

"You going to call?" Sheila asked.

"I'm gonna be too busy," Ray said. The door closed behind him, car doors slammed, an engine roared, tires squealed, and he was gone.

"He didn't even bother to give me a good-bye kiss," Sheila thought. "But, then, he never does." She made herself some coffee, went into the living room, turned on the TV and curled up on the sofa. While the morning newsperson droned on about all the awful things happening in the world, Sheila tried to figure out why she felt so unsettled recently.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers