The Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex finds his place.
5.9k words
4.49
13.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

This is a work of fiction. None of the characters are underage or any age. You don't know them, no matter how much you think you do, because they are not real people. I made them up.

What I am really looking for here is feedback. I want to know if it entertained. If it did not, I would like to know why. Was it incongruities? Was it unrealistic size? Was it that girls would never say that? I just want to know if something popped you out of the story. I'm trying to become a better writer and this kind of feedback is helpful. And please VOTE!

The ending here is somewhat abrupt. That is on purpose. I wanted to write about the start of a relationship, not the whole thing. So, as they move into something long term, I end the story. I give a summary and someday, I may write more about them. But for now, this is the end. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

*****

I had several hours to kill, so I started with a workout. I had gotten plenty of exercise the last forty eight hours, but I liked to do my machine rotation and focus on my lower abdomen at least twice a week. So, I went to the gym and did my machines. On my cooldown, I usually walked a slow mile, but my mind kept drifting back to Vicki. By the end of my walk I had to sit for a couple minutes to try and reduce the swelling in my shorts, but it wasn't working. I couldn't shower yet, so, I went to my locker and pulled out my phone.

"Hello?" came her voice, kind of quivering and quiet.

"Hi Victoria," I said, and, detecting something in her voice continued, "Are you okay?"

"No Alex," she said almost whispering, "can you come here?"

"Is someone there, baby?" I asked.

"No, well, I think there is someone outside," she said, "I am so scared."

"I'll be right there, Vicki," I said, "make sure everything is locked. Stay back from the windows. I will call you when I am at your door so you know it is me. Do not answer the door for anyone. Okay, baby girl?"

"Yes Alex," she said with a whimper, "Please hurry."

I didn't bother to change, I grabbed my clothes and stuffed them in my gym bag, keeping out my wallet, keys and phone. I was about ten minutes away on a Sunday morning. So, traffic would be light. I would risk it and shave a few minutes off my time with speed. I timed it through the lights, going seven miles over the speed limit and was in the university district in about six minutes. Glancing at my radio display, the clock said seven thirty when I parked outside the house next door. Sure enough, there was a man trying to see in the window. He was youngish, maybe early thirties, dressed in dark clothes and carrying a camera or phone of something similar in his hand. I took his picture a few times with my phone and even got one good shot of his face as well as his attempts to look in the windows. I opened the car door and stepped out. Most truck drivers keep a stick in their cab for testing tires. I always thought something like that was a good idea. So, I kept a small bag of tools under my seat, one of which was a long handled, ball ping hammer. I slipped it into my hand and slid the keys between my fingers on my other hand, phone in my pocket and I walked forward.

He was rediculous. The opening and closing of my car door didn't even make him look. I was only about ten yards away when I said in a loud voice, "Hey!"

He startled and turned. Seeing me so close, he panicked and turned and ran. He was fast, and I didn't even try and chase him. I watched then traded the keys for my phone and snapped a few pics of him getting into a car and one good one of the license plate. Then I walked to the door and called Vicki.

"Hi, mija," I said, "I'm outside, come let me in."

The door opened and she slid backward with it, using it as a shield. "I heard the car door and peeked outside." she said as she closed the door. After bolting it, she turned and threw herself into my arms. "Oh my god, how could I be so stupid. It was a man I met and went out with a couple times. It didn't work out for me, but he said I was his..." then she broke down crying.

I held her and comforted her. She sobbed for a while before making a visible effort to stop. I dried her tears and said, "Do you feel better, Vicki?"

"No, I don't," she said, "I feel like I got that out, but I'm scared Alex, what if he comes back?"

"We'll work it out," I said, "In the meantime, you can come stay with me. I will call the cops and report the incident. I have some photos of him peeking in your windows and his face and car."

"Oh, but, won't that, I don't know, inconvenience you?" she asked, "I don't want to be a burden on you."

I teased her a bit, "You don't think daddy wouldn't do anything for his little girl?"

"Thank you, Alex," she said, relief in her voice. Then she kissed me, "Thank you so much."

I had her gather some of her stuff like she was taking a trip for a few days. Then, looking through her closet, I saw a hot looking medium dark blue dress and some matching heels. I had her put the outfit together in a separate bag along with jewelry and toiletries. I watched her grab stockings and a garter belt as well. She put on a pair of jeans over her nightshirt which was basically a huge mens tee shirt with a picture of Darth Vader on it. She also grabbed her uniform for the diner and shoes for that as well. She looked around the place and grabbed her iPod and chargers then turned to me.

"Will I ever feel the same about this place?" she asked, "I fell so in love with it when I moved in. It is in a nice area of town, has plenty of room, came with half the furniture." And she sighed, "I don't know," then turned to look at me, "can we go now before I cry again?"

I took her bags and her hand and out the door we went. She was walking a bit slower than me and I noticed she had on a pair of heeled ankle boots. At some point, she must have fluffed her hair and it was lifted just a bit around her face. She wasn't wearing any makeup at all and still looked gorgeous as hell. I threw the bags in back and sat her in front. I went around the back side of the car and there he was, sitting in his car down the street, watching. I pulled up my phone, opened the phone app and snapped a picture. He started his car and I pocketted my phone and let the hammer bounce a few times against my palm as I looked at him and stood threateningly. He pulled off and I got in the car.

I slipped the hammer under the seat and buckled up then spun around and cruised toward where he went. I spotted him a few lights up ahead, but he turned off while I was stuck at a red and I lost him. I quickly turned the other direction and took a fast straight shot back to my place, pulling into the garage and parking. I took a good long look around and didn't see him anywhere, so we went inside.

"Wow, this place is nice," Vicki said, "you have a little dust, but I can take care of that for you."

She stood in the living room and all I could think about was how hot she looked. She had a thin waist, with a very callipygian behind, and the tight stretch jeans showed off her shapely legs. I came up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist, pulling her back into my embrace.

"So, you have a couple choices, Vicki," I said as I released her and grabbed the three bags. "Come with me," I continued and we climbed the stairs. Up the stairs were four doors. Three for bedrooms and one for the bath. The two extra rooms were furnished and I dropped the bags near the top of the stairs. "Here is the deal. I don't want to assume anything, so I am offering you your choice. To the right is my bedroom. To the far left is the guest bedroom and the middle room is another room that I just recently finished and it is empty as well. You can choose a room. If you choose the right, we will sleep together. If we sleep together, I will make love to you, probably frequently. If you choose the far left, you will never have to come to my bed. If you choose the center room, it is more of a sometimes thing. I am good with all three. You tell me where and I will put your bags there."

"I... I don't know..." she said, "what if I make the wrong choice?"

"Oh, the choice is not irrevocable," I said, "If you decide you want to change rooms, you just tell me or move your stuff. But I would like to make sure we keep an open dialog. I think that you deserve to hear what I think and frankly, I want to hear what you think even if it is uncomfortable for me."

She stood for a moment then came into my arms and kissed me. "Move my bags into your room baby. I want you, right now." Then she stepped back and picked up the bag with the dress. I grabbed my workout bag and her other bag and moved into my room. We set our burdens on the dressing chair and when she turned toward me, I took her in my arms and pressed her against the wall. I untucked her shirt and put her arms above her head. I pulled the shirt up and off, revealing her unfettered breasts. Her C cup breasts were pert and natural with just a little sag and her areolas were the size of silver dollars with inch long engorged nipples. As I unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them over her hips, I took one nipple in my mouth proving they were as sensitive as they were sexy. She wiggled as I pushed the jeans down and stepped out of her three inch heels. Once they were at her knees she pulled me back up to her mouth and walked the jeans off. Naked except for her thong, she pulled off my shirt and pushed down my shorts and underwear, releasing the insistent monster inside them. As she pushed them off, she took me in her mouth pushing all the way past the back of her throat until I was completely inside her. She sucked me for about three minutes and rubbed herself through the thong until pulled her up and lifted her until she wrapped her legs around my waist. I laid her down gently, my hands and legs slowly lowering us to the bed. Her eyes locked to mine and we kissed again, eyes wide open.

"Make love to me, Alex," she said when we broke the kiss, "I've... sorry, I've never... asked that before..."

I made love to her, my hands gentle and caring, my kisses frequent and my motions slow and stimulating right up until the end. "Yes, so, beautiful," I said as I got close. She was moaning and responded.

"Now, Alex, right there, but fast and harder. I want to reach it when you do," she said.

I pushed my hands up her sides and her arms above her head. I kissed her neck and ear, then moved again to her mouth. And while my hips moved faster, her legs spread then she tilted her pelvis for clitoral stimulation. I kissed her again, harder this time, more insistent and she reacted with a surge of excitement as I scratched my nails down her arms and to her shaven arm pits. She rocked beneath me, meeting my thrusts and between kisses said 'faster' again and again.

I was pounding into her as fast as I could go, feeling connected in a deeply spiritual way when her eyes opened wide and she said, "Cumming baby, oh Alex, cumming hard!"

Her orgasm pushed me over the edge and I hooked one leg to pull it up and apart and get that last inch of penetration as I came in her like a freight train. "Oh, uhgn, OH, cumming, fuckkk!" I said as I came.

We lay together in the afterglow, still kissing and caressing each other as my erection, oh so slowly, diminished. I popped out of her and we both groaned with the loss of connection. I rolled over onto my back and pulled her with me so she was lying half across me.

"I've never thought of it as making love before," she said panting, "I don't know what made me say that."

"I do, hermosa," I said, "You feel a connection with me you haven't felt before. It is not an intoxicating passionate lust, at least not alone. That's there," I said as I squeezed her tit and then her butt. "Beyond that, there is a connection, an emotional connection that transcends the physical attraction. I could give you all kinds of theories about it with words like, soul mate, soul family, sympathetic soul or even compatible vibrations. But I have to ask, does it matter if we label it? Or are you willing to just go with it and see where it takes us?"

"I don't want to make love with anyone else," she began, "That experience was almost spiritual and no, I don't have to label it. I am here, right here, with you, until you tell me to go, or we decide to end it. I think this is what love is, and I am just going to say it. I love you, Alex."

"I think I love you too, tesoro," I said. "How much sleep did you lose last night?"

"Only a couple hours," she said. "I was really tired after work and went to bed early. It was about two in the morning when I awoke to someone trying the door."

"Well, we have a wedding to go to and we have to be ready to leave in about five hours," I told her, "I want you there, on my arm, as my date. I want to show you off and be envied because every man there will envy me. But I should warn you, there are at least three women there that I have slept with in the last four days."

"Wouldn't you rather be with one of them," she asked.

"No, let's get this out right now," I said, "In my life at this time, there is no person I would rather be with than you. I don't see that changing any time soon unless you decide you don't want me. I thought about you first thing when I woke up this morning in an empty bed. Right now, in my mind, you are my woman and I am your man. I will only play with another if you know about it and want to join in. That is as clear as I can make it. Do you understand, my Vicki?"

"Oh God yes, Alex," she said. "It sounds so sexy when you say it too. Can I take a little nap then so I look my best for you?"

"Yes, darlin," I said, trying on the word. I didn't like it much but I'd try some more. I reached into the nightstand and pulled out a small towel to clean up the drippies from her pussy and the bed and tossed it in the hamper, "How much time you need to get ready, baby girl?"

"I need about an hour and a half if I shower, or we shower," she said, that last part with a giggle. "You?"

"Um, about the same, but I can do most of it in here. I assume you will need the bathroom for most of yours?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay, I'll give us two hours and make us a sandwich to eat before we shower. We'll shower together and I will give up the bathroom for you."

She pulled on her thong and I set the alarm and we cuddled up for a couple hours of sleep.

===========================

I awoke before the alarm by about a half an hour. I lay and watched her snooze for a bit. Then she rolled over and I spooned up next to her and she moaned in her sleep. After about ten minutes, I slipped out of bed and covered her up so the chill wouldn't wake her. I pulled on some fresh underwear and a button up shirt which I left open, then went down to the kitchen and fried some bacon. I sliced some tomatoes and washed some lettuce then assembled three BLT sandwiches with extra bacon. I grabbed a couple bags of chips and two glasses of milk, put it all on the bed tray then went out to the rose bushes in my back yard and found one beautiful pink rose. I removed all the thorns and put it in a little stem vase for a single flower, added a couple napkins and went upstairs. I got into the room just in time to shut off the alarm before it rang, set the tray on the dresser and sat next to her on the bed. I smoothed the hair out of her face then kissed her awake.

"Mmm," she said, "Nice way to wake up." Her eyes fluttered open and saw me and her face lit up with a huge smile. We kissed and she sniffed, "Is that bacon I smell?"

"It is," I said, "Are you hungry?" She nodded so I stood and grabbed the tray then sat next to her. She'd sat up and I placed the tray before her. Of course, the first thing she saw was the pink rose. She smelled it and smiled again. She was a woman that looked like a million bucks when she woke up. "It is beautiful," she said as she sniffed it.

"Pink flowers are for youth, enthusiasm and joy," I said, "I am certainly full of those things this morning." We kissed again and she looked over the food. "BLT sandwiches, extra bacon," I said, "some potato chips and a healthy glass of milk."

"It is perfect, Alex," she said and kissed me. Then we started munching the sandwiches and got kind of quiet. I told a stupid joke and she laughed with a groan and we chatted while we ate about nothing important, just two people, comfortable and knowing only a little about one another. I discovered that she was a piano player and she discovered I played saxophone and sang. She ate one whole sandwich before announcing that she was full. I set the tray on the dresser and took her in my arms for a minute and kissed her again.

"If you keep that up, we'll be late because I will want you again, right here and right now, mister." she informed me. Truthfully, I was on the edge as well. I hadn't been so turned on in a good many years. But I could not be late.

"You're right, and I can't be late." I said, "give me a minute and I'll rinse the dishes and we can shower."

She bounced up and said, "Do you have another of those shirts? I can help with the dishes, it will go faster."

I had a lighter color shirt hanging on the back of the door, so I helped her into it and she tied off the ends. I don't think I'd ever actually seen a girl do that before in person. It is way sexier than I thought it would be and I had to take a moment to explore.

"Wow," I said, "That shirt is way sexier than I've ever made it."

After a minute she slapped my hands away and we went down and rinsed the dishes, put them in the dishwasher and then went up to shower together. We managed to get through the shower with a minimum of slap and tickle as I like to call it. I washed her and she washed me and we kissed and enjoyed one another without having to have sex, though both of us wanted it. She blew dry her long hair in nothing but a bra and thong. Looking in her bag, all her underwear were thongs. but these were a smoky material that allowed me to see what was being covered up. Her bush wasn't really trimmed much though I think it was probably trimmed for length, but around her vagina was smooth, as was her ass and virtually all except the bush on top.

She put on her garter and stockings and began on her makeup. "So, what style to you like, lover?" she asked. "I can do slutty, invisible, a kind of eye heavy thing with liner that is very in right now, or I can try something new."

"When you think about yourself in makeup, what is the impression you want to give, honey?" I asked. That felt more comfortable and I thought I might keep it for a while.

"I like the young one, but I think for this event, a wedding, I would tone it down a bit," she said.

"Then go with that one," I said, "Is it kind of like the cat eye look with the mascara and liner making a sort of dark upswept cat's eye?"

"It is sort of like that," she said and turned to give me a look. She had lined one eye and the lashes were gorgeous. "It's not done," she pointed out an area, "this will be done with a charcoal and then a little color above it on the lid."

"That looks sexy as hell, honey," I said. I returned to the bedroom and turned up the light, using my electric razor to trim around my thin line of a beard. It was short, but distinct with the mustache dropping down to meet it near my chin. I shaped it up the way I like it and looked myself over in the mirror. I donned my slacks and shirt, tie and shoes then slipped on my shoes and vest. I watched as Vicki finished her makeup and when she turned to me, I thought she was so beautiful I almost cried. "Damn girl, you are so beautiful."

She blinked a couple times and remarked, "Flattery will get you everywhere. But shit, that is one sexy ass suit, Alex."

"Thanks, baby," I said, "I just need help with the cuff links." I held them out in my hand and she came over and slipped them right into place. "You've done that before."

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers
12