The Wedding Ch. 05

Story Info
The bride is gradually broken in.
1.8k words
4.26
57.4k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
postry
postry
113 Followers

This is a fictional work for adult reading only and any resemblance with person living or dead is purely coincidental. As with most works of a pornographic art, imagination is also required and reality maybe somewhat lacking. Thank you to all who have given me encouragement by voting and contacting me. I hope the wait has been worth it and the wedding can continue...

*****

I gave a stifled groan as the manager placed his hands on my shoulders, looking at me, smiling. "Seems you have some slight stains on your wedding dress, my dear. I hope you have been enjoying everything that is being offered you today?"

With a little chuckle, he grasped my shoulders and kissed me full on the lips, his tongue pushing into my mouth and against my tongue. He pressed against me and I could immediately feel the tell tale signs of his sexual excitement as his kiss lingered, before he pulled back and kissed the tip of my nose quickly.

Pressing down he forced me to sink to my knees, as I tried not to kneel directly on my dress, occupied with getting it out from under me as I hear a rasp of his zip and felt the hot hardness of his erection as he slapped his manhood against my face.

"Open wide, my dear," he cooed softly and pressed his hard cock against my lips, rubbing the pre cum which had formed at the tip across them, looking at you where you stood, smiling as you enjoyed the "show" and giving the thumbs up sign.

I felt hands at my head, firmly guiding my face closer to his crotch as his hardness slowly entered my mouth and I heared him gasp in pleasure. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Pity my wife doesn't like to give me a blow job, but you are exquisite my dear. The best man has informed me you are a pro in all fields, so let's test your oral skills, shall we?"

Flicking his hips forward, he stabbed into my mouth, making me gag as his dick hit the back of my mouth, holding me by my hair and forcing my head back, smiling down at me as he started thrusting to and fro. "Such a beautiful, obliging whore!" He said softly as he took his pleasure, the sight of my throat distended obscenely by his cock as he placed a hand around it, enjoying the feeling as he made me deep throat him.

"What a whore!" he gasped again, his breath now coming in shorter, sharper gasps.

"And what a waste being married to that wimp!" You retorted, but added, "but we'll make sure her talents are appreciated," giving a sinister laugh.

But the manager was no longer listening as his eyes glazed over, his body shuddered and then his cock erupted, filling my mouth with spicy sperm, tugging at my hair now, "Swallow, bitch!" he hissed, holding my face hard against his body my nose pressed into his pubes as he sent another rope of warm cum into my mouth.

I swallowed, having no choice, and took a third smaller spurt before he released my head and allowed me to pull back, gasping for breath, my chest heaving as I gulped down that precious air!

Fortunately, he had more manners than you and Kev put together and took a handkerchief from his pocket, as he cleaned up and then offered it to me. I could smell the strong scent of his spicy sperm on it but managed to dab away at my chin and around my mouth with the drier parts.

"Mrs Smith, may I congratulate you again on your marriage today and thank you for making use of our..." he paused and his lips curled in a sneer, "facilities."

Helping me to my feet, he tucked his deflated manhood back into his trousers while I tried to smooth my dress. "I would like to extend our hospitality to you again with very special offers anytime you wish to avail yourself of our personal services."

I looked wearily across at you and heard the manager say in his soft voice, "I expect Mrs Smith would like to tidy herself up and change for this afternoon. Here," he continued, reaching into a drawer in his desk and extracting a key, giving it to you "Use this room for the time being. Your case has been taken there," he smiled, looking back at me and taking my hand, raising it mockingly to his lips. "That way the lady can freshen up and the honeymoon suite will still be in pristine condition for the wedding night."

You grabbed my hand leading me out of the office, taking the back stairs to the second floor and walking along to a room halfway down on the left. You opened it and looking up and down the empty corridor placed your hand on my backside, propelling me in.

My case had been placed on the bed and I opened it up, taking out the blue outfit I had planned to wear that afternoon, carefully hanging it on a hook nearby and automatically placing the case in the corner, as I did not feel it should belong on the bed. You had disappeared into the bathroom where I could hear your voice as you made a call on your mobile phone, but unable to hear what you were saying.

I kicked off my shoes and heard you come back into the room. "Let me help you out of that dress," you offered, not awaiting a reply, unzipping it at the back and allowing me to step out of it. My breasts fell free, unsupported now as my bra had been destroyed earlier. I hoped that you would allow me to wear another for the afternoon.

I felt your hands at my panties, tugging them down. "They really are filthy, bitch!" you chuckled as I bent to take them off, "Fuck, do they stink of sex!"

A knock at the door made me jump and my heart sank as we were expecting nobody, well, I was not. I feared Kev might make another appearance. I stood awkwardly with my soiled undies in my hand, totally taken by surprise as you pushed me so I fell heavily on the bed, giving a shriek. Going to the door quickly, you opened it, saying, "Good to see you, Ali. Come on in!"

I turned and started to get up, embarrassed to be naked on the bed and angry at you for letting someone in catching me in this predicament.

"Well who do we have here? Hiya, bitch!" a man said in a heavy Jamaican accent as he strolled in nonchalantly, his jeans worn low, standing at the end of the bed, looking down at me. My hand immediately went to try to cover my womanhood and I laid my free arm across my breasts.

He smiled at me and looked me over. He was not what you would call handsome, with his hair in dreadlocks and a scar on his chin, as he reached obscenely between his legs and raised his hand, cupping his manhood within. I placed him around forty but it was difficult to tell. I opened my mouth about to tell you both I was going to leave, but you spoke first, giving me a warning glance.

"Just been telling her about you, Ali!" You turned to him, with a smile. "She couldn't wait to strip off and get on the bed ready for you!"

I felt my jaw drop at this blatant lie and the Jamaican bent forward and ran his right hand up my left thigh. I pulled away in disgust. "So the ho want Ali's magic potion?" he grinned, dropping his jeans and pulling off his tshirt, sporting a very sizeable erection.

I gasped, looking back at you as Ali climbed onto the bed with me, licking across my right breast and pressing his lips to my nipple, gently biting, scraping his teeth over it and flicking his tongue over it, causing an immediate reaction.

"Noooooooo!" I gasped as Ali forced my legs apart with his knee and hand. "You're not sticking that thing in me!" I groaned looking at his turgid erection, aimed at me, primed and ready to fire.

I felt a hand sliding between my legs and fingernails scraping deliciously up my thighs to my womanhood, two fingers easily sliding in and fingernails again scraping, so intimate, so warm and sending such wonderful sensations through my body that I could not suppress a moan of pleasure.

"It's size makes sighs, ho!" he breathed hotly into my right ear, flicking his tongue into it as he continued scraping and teasing me, my body bucking and squirming, his thick lips pressing against mine as he manoeuvred onto me and lowered himself into me, withdrawing his digits and replacing them with something much bigger and much harder, muffling my screams with his kiss.

You looked down at us, but with eyes welling with tears, I could no longer make out your grin as you took out your mobile phone and started filming, enjoying the undulations of the Jamaican's ass as he thrust to and fro between my legs, kissing me again and again, soothing me and turning my painful discomfort into moans of embarrassing pleasure.

The bed springs creaked rhythmically and I felt cheap and dirty, fighting desperately against the delightful sensation building within me but having to surrender to it as a tsunami of sheer pleasure broke within me, sweeping through my body as I clutched frantically at his buttocks, raking my nails over his skin leaving pink traces as I orgasmed underneath him while he continued to pound away.

I felt the bed rocking and the sweet feeling of release as I juiced over his rutting cock while he suddenly slammed down hard, holding deep inside me, firing off several thick salvoes of his baby making batter, grunting as he poured himself into me, holding in me for a minute or two, savouring my wetness and warmth before pulling out and rolling onto his back giving me a toothy grin.

I lay there panting, getting my breath back feeling the warm wetness slowly cooling, watching weakly as he got to his feet and pulled on his tshirt and then his jeans, zipping up and patting his crotch. "Ho's always love Ali's magic potion!" he grinned and high fived you before leaving the room.

"You bastard!" I gasped, looking up at you, exhausted. You glanced at your watch. "Nice to see you servicing all races, whore!" you said pointedly, nodding back towards the bathroom.

"Now go get a shower. Can't have you smelling like a skank this afternoon, can we? If you are quick you can have a lie down for ten minutes afterwards, before we go back to our guests and that wimp of a husband of yours."

postry
postry
113 Followers