The Wedding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you kneel on the bed this time?" Bob suggested.

"Yeah, sure, I love doing it doggy-style," Lise said. she slipped out of her robe and knelt in the middle of the bed.

Bob removed his pants, then he got on the bed behind his sister. Moving closer to her, he gripped his cock and pressed it into the cleft between her buttocks. The tip brushed against her still-wet opening, and she pushed back against him. Bob didn't put his cock in her, though. Instead, he teased her with it. Lise squirmed and continued to try to get it into her, but Bob didn't let her, not yet.

"Hey Sis, do you really want this?" he asked.

"Yes! Please, damn you!!" she moaned. "Put it in me, Bob!!! Please!!! Don't tease me like that!!!"

"You mean you want me to do this?" Bob asked. He shoved himself part way into her.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Yessssssss!!!!" Lise groaned. She pushed herself back, taking him all the way into her. "That's it!!! Oh, God!!! That's it!"

Bob slowly slid his cock deep into her, then he pulled out until only the tip remained in her grasp. Lise kept pushing back against him, twisting her hips, trying to get as much of his cock into her as she could. Bob knew what he was doing was making his sister crazy, but he had other plans. There was something he and she had done once before that he wanted to try again.

"God, Bob! I don't believe this!" Lise cried, "It feels just as good as the other times we did it tonight! Better!"

Bob caressed her back, leaned over her, squeezed her dangling breasts, then he caressed her belly, all the while sinking his swollen cock into her body, feeling her vaginal walls grip his cock.

Her hand moved to the spot where their bodies were joined, and Bob realized she was playing with her clit, giving herself stimulation in addition to that which she was receiving from his invading cock.

Without warning, Bob pulled his erection out of his sister's body. Her hand fumbled around her middle, searching for him.

"Bob, what...what are you doing? Please! I need it!!!" Lise moaned. "Come on, Bob, don't do this to me!"

Bob gripped his cock in his hand and positioned the tip against Lise's tiny brown anus.

"Oh, God, Bob!" she moaned, "You remembered! Yeah! Put it in meeee!!!! Nowwww!!! Put it in my ass!!!!" Her body squirmed wildly, pushing back against him.

Slowly, carefully, Bob pushed his swollen cock into his sister's tight rear opening. As it entered her, a long, low moan escaped from her. He began moving and she responded. Her back began undulating and her hips twisted from side to side. Their thighs slapped together softly. Once more, her hand slid up and caressed the point where their bodies were joined.

After a few moments, Bob felt Lise stiffen, then she began to shudder. "Bob!!! Bob!!! Oh, God!! I...I'm...gonna...I'm gonna come!!! I'm gonna come againnnnnnnn!!!" she cried. Her hand was moving furiously on her clit and her body was quaking. "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, nowwwwwww!!! I'm commminnnggggg!!! I'm commmmmmmminnnnnnggggggg!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!" She writhed like a bucking horse. Her snug anus rippled as she came, milking Bob's orgasm from him.

"Here it comes, Lise, take itttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!! Take itttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!" Bob groaned, spewing his juices into his sister's bowel. The sensations he got were so intense they were almost painful.

"I can't believe you remembered how much I liked that!" Lise gushed, snuggled against Bob, when they finished. "God! I've needed it in the ass for so long and Greg won't even talk about doing it!" She kissed her brother. "I'm sure glad you decided to stay over tonight!"

"I'm glad I came...ah...dropped by..." Bob said, smiling.

They were finished, at least for that day. Bob couldn't have gotten another erection if someone had held a gun to his head. Lise seemed to feel the same way. He pulled the covers over them, turned out the lights, and the dozed off in each other's arms.

When Bob woke up in the morning, Lise was still lying next to him, sound asleep. It was late and he had to start getting ready for the wedding, so he slipped carefully out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. As he stood in the stall letting hot water pelt down on him, he began to wonder if he'd be able to meet any women at the reception. He hoped there would be some good-looking unattached women there. All of a sudden, he felt a warm hand slide over his hip and down onto his cock.

"Wha?" Bob stiffened. He turned his head and looked into the gray eyes and pretty face of his sister, Lise. "K...keep doing that, Lise, don't stop," Bob stammered, as his sister continued to massage his cock to full erection.

"I couldn't resist," Lise murmured, letting her free hand roam over her brother's soap-slick body while the other one pumped his now-hard cock. "You don't mind, do you?" No way was she ever going to pass up an opportunity to make love with him!

"Nooooo!!" Bob groaned. He felt his legs getting rubbery. His sister's body glistened from the rivulets of water trickling down over covering it. She pressed her swollen belly against Bob and rubbed her already-hard nipples against his arm while she stroked his cock. It felt incredibly good. "I...I love it!"

"You know how much I love taking showers with you," Lise murmured. Contact with her brother's body, especially that fantastic cock of his, was getting her very turned on!

Bob had the soapy washcloth in his hand and used it to caress his sister. Before long she was gasping as loud as he was.

"Godddd!!!" Lise groaned and squeezed his cock, "It's been way too long since you washed me like th...thaaaat!" Bob's hand, moving in circles between her legs, had her about to melt. She woke up shortly after Bob slipped out of bed and wondered where he'd gone at first. When she heard the shower start she knew where he had gone. She got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and joined her brother in the shower.

Bob felt his sister's trembling intensify as he caressed her. From years of delightful experience, he knew she was very close to coming.

"You want to get it on here in the shower?" Bob asked.

Lise, knowing exactly what she needed to do, turned around and bent over, clutching the the faucets for support.

Bob moved behind her, grabbed his cock, and slid the tip through the soapy lips of her opening.

"In meeee!!! Pleeeeeze!!! Bob!!! I need you!!! Don't tease me again!!" Lise groaned and pushed her lovely ass back at him. She could barely wait to have him stick that big cock of his in her again!

Despite his sister's fervent plea, Bob didn't comply immediately. He kept caressing her vagina with his finger, then he poked at her ass with one finger.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Goddddd!!! Bob!!! Yeah!!! That feels wild!!!" Lise groaned and pressed back at him, letting his soap-slick finger slide slowly into her snug rear opening. As her brother's finger moved into her, Lise groaned louder.

Bob kept finger-fucking his sister's ass while his cock got harder and harder.

"Bob!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! That feels so good!!! So gooooooddddd!!!!" Lise wailed. Her body twisted and turned as her brother's finger slid in and out of her anus. She was ecstatic. It really felt good having her ass fingered!

Bob's level of passion finally reached the point where he could no longer hold back. Keeping his finger in Lise's anus, he guided his cock to her pussy, then he slipped it into her, his thighs slapping against hers. Once he had his cock where he wanted it, he began to drive into her, his cock plunging wildly, his finger keeping pace with his cock in her ass.

"Bob!!!! Gggggggaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lise screamed, her body going wild, as her brother's dual invasion gave her fantastic sensations.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bob groaned as he hosed his sister's insides with powerful spurts of his hot, sticky cream.

As their passion waned, the siblings slid to their knees on the floor of the shower. As they clung to each other,warm water continued pelting them.

"God, Bob, that was awesome!" Lise gasped. She turned and kissed her brother passionately. "God, you always make me feel so wonderful!"

Bob felt his face redden. "Ah...I...I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"How soon do you have to start getting ready for the wedding?" Lise asked him.

"Ah, I better get started pretty soon," Bob said, "the wedding isn't until two, but I'm supposed to meet Tim and the other men in the wedding party at eleven."

Lise frowned. "Darn!" she said. She slipped out of his arms and stood up. "You better get your shower finished, then. I'll be nice and get out of here so you can." She got out of the shower, dried off, slipped on her robe, then left the bathroom.

Bob finished his shower, got dried off, shaved, and brushed his teeth. Then he walked down the hall to the spare bedroom, the one he was supposed to have used last night. After he had his tux on, he went downstairs to the kitchen.

Lise was sitting at the breakfast bar, a cup of coffee in front of her. Her eyes brightened when she saw Bob. "My goodness, little brother, you're quite the handsome man in that tux," she said.

Bob walked over, poured himself a cup of coffee, then he sat down on the stool next to hers. "When does Greg get home again?" he asked.

"He called last night before you got here and said he didn't think he'd be back until Wednesday," Lise said, frowning. "I wish he'd get a job where he could be home more. Especially once the baby's born. I'm gonna need help."

"Maybe he will once the baby's here," Bob said. "In the meantime, I'm working mid-watch, like today, for the next three months." He grinned. "And you know, it really kills me to drive all the way up home, then come back. I think it would be much better if I stayed here for a while, don't you?"

Lise leaned over and kissed her brother passionately. "Yeah," she said, grinning, once the kiss ended. "I think so, too."

12