The Wedding Ch. 12

Story Info
Lucy Dreher meets a "friendly" guy at the reception.
2.6k words
4.69
23.7k
3
0

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

Lucy Dreher, a nurse who was a friend of the groom, was starting to think she wasn't going to meet any interesting men at the wedding reception. Then, standing at the food table, she started a conversation with Tom Dawson, who told her he was a guidance counselor at Jamestown High School.

Tom, who had recently gotten divorced, thought Lucy was both attractive and intriguing. And there was no missing the meaning of the looks she'd begun giving him part way into their conversation. "You want a drink, Lucy?" he asked.

After he got her a drink, he asked her to dance. He found being on the dance floor with her very enjoyable. So enjoyable, in fact, that he began getting an erection.

Lucy felt Tom's erection and was pleased. Since Tim Jackman was out of circulation now that he was married, she wouldn't be enjoying his very satisfying love-making any more. This guidance counselor wasn't bad-looking. Lucy had never slept with a teacher and, as always, was open to a new experience.

"What say we take off?" Tom whispered in Lucy's ear when the dance ended.

"Sounds good to me," Lucy replied. "You want to come over to my place for a cup of coffee?"

"Sure," Tom replied, hoping the invitation included much more than coffee. Lucy was wearing a lacy ivory T-shirt and a dark green suit with a short, snug green skirt. Judging from the way the suit looked and felt, it was made of silk. Her fine legs were encased in dusky pantyhose.

"Come one," Lucy said. "I've got my car. You can follow me in yours."

Tom had no problems following Lucy to the home she'd recently purchased. The small house was on the outskirts of town, situated on an isolated lot at the end of a long, tree-lined driveway. The closest neighbor was hidden from view by thick forest.

Tom pulled into the driveway and parked his car next to Lucy's in front of her garage. He got out of his car, walked over to Lucy's car and, just as he reached it, her door opened and she emerged.

She looked at him and licked her lips seductively. "Ah, Tom," she said. "I...I...I'm not sure I should have asked you out here like this..." She brushed her hair back. "I mean, I hardly know you and..."

Tom took a step toward her. He had a feeling Lucy was playing some kind of game, and that he was expected to do something, so he did what he wanted to do, hoping it would be the right thing.

Lucy pleased when Tom's arms wrapped around her and his warm lips covered hers. His embraced tightened and he pulled her against him. Lucy felt desire flaring inside her when the guidance counselor's body pressed against hers and his tongue speared between her lips. With a groan, she wrapped her arms around him, pressed herself against him, and began lashing his tongue with hers. She felt exultant. This was going even better than she hoped it would!

When the kiss ended, she stepped back, her chest heaving, looking up at Tom.

"You really aren't sorry you invited me over here, are you?" Tom asked.

Lucy shook her head. "Hell, no!" she replied.

Tom moved toward her, reaching for her again. His arms again went around her, he pulled her to him, and his lips once more covered hers. His hands gripped her firm bottom, pressing her loins against the swelling at his middle.

The feel of the Tom's hands on her bottom almost made Lucy faint. She felt his hardness pressing against her and was jubilant. Her arms slid around his neck and her tongue stabbed between his lips.

Tom, taking advantage of the fact that Lucy was clinging to him, kept his lips mashed against the hers, his tongue thrusting in her mouth. Meanwhile, he slid his hands down to the hem of her skirt and pulled it up. He was delighted to discover she wasn't wearing pantyhose, only stockings and sheer silky panties.

Lucy made no effort to resist. She clutched him tighter, kept kissing him, and groaned into his mouth. She couldn't believe what she was letting this guy do to her, or where! He had her skirt up and was fondling her ass! In front of her house! In broad daylight! This was turning out even wilder than she'd hoped it would!

On fire with passion, she clung to Tom while his hands did wild, wonderful things to her. She felt his hands grab her bottom, then he lifted her off her feet. The next thing she felt her warm flesh contacting the smooth, warm, metal hood of her car.

After setting the Lucy on her car, Tom opened his pants and fished out his cock. Then he pulled her against him and, guiding himself with his hand, he pushed the center panel of her panties aside, and thrust his swollen cock into her already-wet vagina. He heard her sigh as his cock slid into her.

Lucy, who enjoyed making love in wild places, was thrilled by what was happening! Tom, this guy she met about two hours ago, was fucking her on the hood of her car! In front of her house! And it was still daylight! She wanted him to fuck her, but this had turned out wilder than she dreamed it would! She moaned and shook as he plunged into her with powerful thrusts. He was making her feel wonderful, very wonderful!

"Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Lucy gasped as Tom lunged into her. What little capacity for lucid thought she had was banished by the powerful sensations evoked by his driving cock.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!"she cried, clutching at Tom, shuddering. Then she felt his hot cream spurting into her and bright lights began flashing in her lust-sodden mind. "Mmmmmmmmmmmpppphhhhhhh!!!! Mmmmmmmmmppphhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her moans continued as a powerful orgasm swept through her.

"Gnnnnnnahhhhhhh!!!!! Gggggnnnnahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tom groaned as his seed was unleashed and jetted into her.

Lucy heard Tom's grunts of pleasure as he came. His stabbing hips continued to slide her bottom back and forth on the smooth metal surface of the car and his fingers dug into her ass as he emptied himself into her.

When he finished, Tom held onto Lucy while his cock softened, then slid from her. He'd just shared an incredible experience with her--one of the most incredible experiences of his life, but he didn't intend for it to end here. He wanted to make love with her in a bed.

At first, weakened by the powerful orgasm she'd had, Lucy couldn't muster enough strength to move. She leaned against the Tom, her nearly-naked bottom still on the car, her legs straddling his, their blended juices seeping onto the waxed paint. Her head lay on his shoulder and her arms were still around his neck. She couldn't recall ever being fucked better. She leaned back and looked at Tom. "Wow!" she whispered.

"Want to go inside, now?" he asked, smiling.

"I...I think we better," Lucy said weakly. Letting Tom fuck her on the hood of her car, in front of her house, had been the wildest, and most satisfying, sexual encounter she'd participated in yet!

Tom lifted Lucy off her car and lowered her to her feet. "Come on, let's go inside," Lucy said. She started walking toward the door of the house.

Tom watched Lucy's luscious bottom move as she preceded him into her house. He couldn't wait to see what would happen once they got inside!

Inside her house, Lucy stopped, turned, and looked at Tom.

"Where is your bedroom?" he asked.

"It's down there," Lucy said. She nodded in the proper direction.

Tom stepped toward her, scooped her up in his arms, and started down the hallway. He again had his hands on her bare bottom, which was warm, and slick with the juices of their frantic outdoor coupling. Her head fell against his shoulder, her short, spiky hair tickled his cheek delightfully.

Lucy trembled as Tom carried her toward her bedroom. She still had a bit of difficulty grasping all that had happened between them in the last few minutes. Normally, she liked to be the one in control of encounters like this, but so far, letting Tom have control seemed to be working out pretty well, so she decided to see what he'd do next.

Tom laid her gently on the bed, sat down next to her, and began pulling up her T-shirt. He noticed that Lucy watched him, her eyes wide, but she made no attempt to stop him. When the silk garment was off, he gazed at her with such fervency Lucy's stomach did flip-flops.

Tom couldn't recall the last time he'd seen lovelier lingerie, or a lovelier woman wearing it. Her white bra was lacy, and her scanty bikinis matched it. Her stockings had a lacy band that held them up, negating with the need for a garter belt. He slid his hands under her arms, to her back, and undid her bra, then he removed it. He gazed at the full, firm breasts he'd exposed and took a deep breath.

Lucy was flushed, her chest was rising and falling with her ragged breathing, and desire showed in her eyes. She obviously kept herself in good shape. Her nipples were beginning to emerge from the small, pink circles of her areolas. Her body was firm, her legs strong and well-formed.

Tom bent his head down and captured one of Lucy's nipples with his lips. She groaned and arched her back, pressing her chest against him. She still couldn't focus her thoughts. He'd taken her bra off, now he was sucking her nipples!! Bliss shot through her. She was lost. She was helpless. She'd do anything he wanted! Anything!

Tom's hands and lips moved over Lucy, exploring, teasing, evoking moans of rapture. Her head rolled from side to side on the pillow. He loved the wild way she was responding to his caresses! This was one hot woman!

"Yesssssss!!!!!" Lucy cried when his hand slid between her legs and he began to toy with her clit. She couldn't believe she was this hot again!

Tom suckled Lucy's delicious breasts for a while, then he slid his hand down over her belly and pushed her skirt and panties down over her nylon-encased legs. Now, save for her dusky stockings, she was nude. He resumed kissing her breasts, then his lips began travelling down over her lush form.

Lucy groaned with delight. He was kissing her belly and it felt fantastic! Now his tongue was sliding through her pubic hair! She groaned even louder while her body vibrated with exhilaration.

Tom continued to minister to Lucy's quivering physique. His hands slid up and down over her shapely legs while his mouth moved across her rounded belly, into her mass of dark pubic hair. He felt her trembling and heard her ardent moans of joy, and persevered with his caresses. His tongue found the swollen bud of her clit and began flicking it. Lucy went wild.

"Oh! Ohh!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!!!" Lucy gasped when Tom's tongue began lashing her clit. Her hips jolted involuntarily, keeping time with Tom's licking tongue. Her hands clutched and squeezed her breasts. She couldn't believe this felt as wonderful as it did!

Tom slid his hand between Lucy's legs and shoved two fingers into her. She groaned, arched her back, and squeezed her legs together, trapping his hand inside her while his tongue continued to torture her clit. She couldn't stand it! It was too much! It felt too good! If he kept going like this, she was going to...

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! G-g-g-g-g-gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! G-g-g-g-g-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lucy sobbed, her hips rising off the bed, her body straining, her insides pulsating.

Tom felt Lucy's second orgasm start and increased the intensity of his activities while her body exploded into frenzied movement and loud cries of abandon emanated from her. He continued to caress and kiss her until she calmed and lay still on the bed, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling steadily.

Lucy's orgasm had a powerful aphrodisiac effect on Tom. His cock was rock-hard once more. He hadn't intended to let her off with just one fuck, anyhow. He rolled between her legs.

Lucy, still dazed by what had just happened to her, felt Tom roll on top of her, between her legs. His body pressed down on hers and she felt his cock slap against her belly. Yes! Oh, God, yes! He wanted to make love to her again! She felt the head of his massive pole slide between her dripping vaginal lips and began to move into her as he lowered his hips.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lucy groaned. Delight again spread through her as she was filled with his swollen cock once more.

Tom stroked into Lucy, using a slow but steady pace, watching subtle alterations, brought on by expanding passion, appear on her face. She grew flushed, her eyes softened, and her features began to go slack as his cock rode easily in and out of her.

Lucy felt wonderful. Tom had already given her one terrific fucking, one of the best she'd ever had, now he was fucking her again! Lucy exulted as her body responded to his insistent invasion. Her arms went around him and pulled him against her. Her mouth sought his.

Tom crushed his mouth against Lucy's and thrust his tongue between her lips. Her channel clasped his cock, and her hips rose off the bed to meet his thrusts. He continued his steady pace, plunging his cock into her with an even rhythm. This was every bit as nice as he thought it would be!

Lucy didn't ever want it to stop! The steady, deep plunging of Tom's cock was delightful. Every part of her was tingling. Passion spread though her slowly, delectably. She'd heard of long, slow fucking, but never experienced it. Until now!

Tom twisted his hips when he was in his partner all the way and Lucy burbled with glee when he did. Her arms tightened around him and the motions of her tongue against his increased. Yeah, he was getting to her again!

Lucy felt her body start to quiver. Intense pleasure again began to fill every molecule of her. She was going to come again! Her body pressed against Tom's, seeking more of the thrilling sensations he was bestowing on her.

Tom felt his control slipping. His movements became more and more intense. He'd held back as long as he could. He raised himself up on his elbows and increased the power of his thrusts. As he did, he looked at the woman lying beneath him, impaled on his prong. Every thrust caused her to groan with delight and her jellied breasts bobbed enticingly.

"Gggggnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ggggnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uuuunnnnhhhh!!! Uuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Fuck meeeeeeee!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Lucy shrieked, her body writhing, as she exploded.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tom roared. His insides uncoiled and his hot sauce spewed into Lucy's clasping pussy. He ground his pelvis against her until there was nothing left in him, then he pulled out of her and rolled to the bed next to her.

Lucy couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't do anything. She lay there, totally used up, her legs spread, their intermingled juices dripping from her.

Finally Tom rolled over, kissed the lovely woman lying next to him, smiled at her, and said, "I'm really glad you invited me over."

Lucy turned bright red. "I'm glad I did, too. That...what we did...it was wonderful! I...I have to go to the bathroom," she stammered, slipping out of bed and dashing down the hall.

Lucy reappeared in the bedroom door a few minutes later, wearing a fluffy robe. "Do...do you want to have that coffee now?" she asked.

Tom smiled at her. "Sure, I'd love it," he said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers