The Wedding Ch. 13

Story Info
Dr. Lewis makes a new female friend.
4.4k words
4.78
27.2k
3
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Dr. Dalton Lewis, maneuvered his car into a parking space near Heidi Tate's home. He'd come to the wedding reception alone. His wife had also been invited, but she begged off, saying there was something more important she had to do. Dalton shook his head as he walked toward Heidi's house. Lately, it seemed, Alicia always had something more important to do than be with him.

"Go without me if it's so important to you," his wife said when he told her their presence at the wedding was important because he and Heidi were colleagues. Part of Dalton's practice included doing physicals for the school's athletic teams, and he and Heidi Tate were good friends. Then, when he said that was exactly what he'd do, Alicia had gotten angry. Dalton knew he and his wife had problems and that those problems were probably not solvable.

Dalton was a good doctor, and his patients liked him. He couldn't understand why he had done such a bad job with his marriage. He knew that the demands of a doctor's life often put strains on a marriage, but he believed he'd tried to be a good husband. Despite that, his best efforts didn't seem to have been enough. He knew he was staying in the marriage more because he hated to admit failure in any part of his life than out of any sense of love for his wife.

His thoughts turned to the event he was about to attend. As he walked toward Heidi's house, he saw a few people who looked familiar. Some of them looked at him, puzzled, not sure who he was. That didn't surprise him. He didn't spend a lot of time at the high school, so few of the faculty and staff knew him that well.

He was very well-dressed, wearing a custom-tailored gray three-piece suit. He knew women found him attractive, and quite a few of his wife's friends flirted with him from time to time, but he'd remained faithful, wanting desperately to make his marriage work.

He walked around the house, into the back yard, where tents, tables, and a platform for a band had been set up. Spying an empty chair at a nearby table, he walked over.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked an attractive blonde sitting across the table from him.

"No, please, have a seat," the woman said. She smiled at him.

"I'm Dalton Lewis," he said. "I'm a friend of the bride's. Heidi and I work together occasionally. I was busy, so I missed the wedding, but I thought I'd better put in an appearance at the reception."

"I'm Sharon," she said, "Sharon Hennesey. My husband is a friend of the groom's parents." She made a face. "He's gone to refill his pitcher of beer."

A big, bulky man came lurching back across the floor, holding a pitcher of beer in his hand. The man might have been good-looking once, but his face was beginning to show the ravages of excessive alcohol consumption, signs Dalton recognized immediately. As he watched the man move toward the table, Dalton was surprised that, in spite of the big man's unsteady gait, hardly any beer got spilled.

"That's my husband, Byron Hennessy," the blonde admitted, looking embarrassed.

Her husband carefully set the pitcher on the table, then collapsed into his chair with a sigh. He poured himself a glass of amber liquid from the pitcher, drank most of it in one swallow, then belched loudly.

"Byron!" Sharon exclaimed. She flushed and looked exasperated.

"Hey, cool it, woman!" her husband retorted. "I only came to thish damn thing 'cause you kept buggin me to. Goddamit, if I gotta be here, the least you can do is let me have a good time."

The blonde flushed and rolled her eyes. Dalton smiled sympathetically and nodded to her, as if to signal that he understood her discomfort.

"Byron, this is Dalton Lewis," Sharon said, "he's a friend of Heidi's."

"Nice to meet you, Dalton," Byron muttered as he refilled his glass. Once more he gulped the contents of the glass, as if he were drinking water, not beer. Dalton watched the man's massive head bob on his shoulders, and noticed that his eyes were glazed, red, and teary. Much more beer and he'd be unconscious, or very close to it.

A band walked up on the platform at one end of the yard, then began playing. Dalton saw the wistful look in the blonde's eyes as she watched other couples get up and dance and had an idea.

"Byron," Dalton said, "would you mind if I dance with your wife?"

"Nah!" Byron replied. He made a dismissing gesture with his hand. "Go ahead, dance with her. It'll keep her from buggin' me. 'Long as I've got enough beer, I'm happy." He belched again.

Dalton stood up and extended a hand to Sharon. "Would you do me the honor of this dance?" he asked.

Sharon nodded and stood up. Dalton observed that her figure was trim and lithe. She was wearing a loose high-waisted white short-sleeved dress that had pictures of teacups on the bodice. It ended just above her knees, letting quite a bit of her lovely slim legs show. She placed her hand lightly on his arm and they walked to the dance floor. Then she was in his arms and they were moving around the floor.

"Thank you for asking," she said. "It's been a long time since I've had a chance to dance."

"You dance very well," Dalton told her. He found himself acutely aware of the body he held in his arms. Her warmth and the sweet perfume she wore tantalized him. The occasional pressure of her body against his as they glided around the portable dance floor stirred tension in his groin. He realized he'd gotten an erection, which kept getting harder and harder as her body brushed his.

"I'm reacting just like a goddamn teen-ager!" Dalton thought, a bit surprised by what was happening to him. He made no effort to conceal his growing tumescence. As his penis grew and swelled, he continued holding Sharon close, pressing her body against his.

Sharon felt something brush her leg, realized what it was, and a shudder of delight went through her. It had been quite a while since she'd been sexually satisfied. Byron was seldom interested in making love since his drinking started to increase. She pressed closer to Dalton, excitement growing inside her. "You dance very well, too," she whispered, "I can't remember when I've enjoyed dancing this much."

"Thank you," Dalton replied.

Sharon trembling softly, leaned her head on his chest. This really was wonderful!

They danced almost every dance, especially the slow ones, and all too soon the reception was beginning to wind down. When the band leader announced that the next dance would be the last one, the bride and groom and most of the other guests had already left.

As he and Sharon glided around the dance floor during the last dance, Dalton glanced in Byron's direction. The big man was still tossing down beers. He guided Sharon to the other side of the dance floor. When he was sure the crowd of dancing couples blocked them from view of their table, he said, "Hey," softly.

Sharon looked up at him. "What?" she asked.

Dalton leaned his head down and their lips met. Neither of them was quite prepared for the power the kiss turned out to have. They held it far longer then they'd planned, clinging to each other, doing little more than standing there, swaying, on the dance floor. Finally, just before the song ended, they stepped apart and gazed at each other, too shaken to talk.

When the music finally stopped, they walked back to the table, their arms around each other's waists. Both of them regretted the end of the evening.

"Oh, damn!" Sharon said, the sight of her husband snapping her back to reality. Byron was asleep at the table, his head pillowed on his folded arms, next to his empty glass and the empty pitcher. How was she going to get him home?

"If you don't think I'm out of line, I'd be happy to give you a hand with him," Dalton suggested, noting the look on Sharon's lovely face. "I don't think you'll be able to manage him yourself."

"Thank you, I...I'd love some help," Sharon replied. "You're a life saver. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all," Dalton replied. He didn't really want to go home and deal with Angela, and his partner was on call for him, so he had no commitments for the evening.

Together they managed to get Byron into his car. The big man was almost totally limp, and only vaguely aware he was being moved.

"What are you going to do with him when you get home?" Dalton asked.

"I'll manage somehow," Sharon said. Actually, she had been considering letting the big jerk sleep it off in the car. It wouldn't be the first time she'd been forced to do that.

"I'd be happy to follow you home and give you a hand getting him into the house," Dalton said. He didn't want his night with Sharon to end yet. He knew he was being foolish, acting like a kid, but he didn't want her to go away and not see her again.

Sharon gladly accepted his offer. She didn't want to lose touch with Dalton, either. She'd had a really pleasant evening because of him. "I'd love the help," she said gratefully.

When they got to Sharon's house they managed to get Byron safely ensconced in bed, then they went downstairs.

"Thank you," Sharon said. "I'm not sure what I'd have done without your help."

"I'm glad I could be of service," Dalton said and bowed.

Sharon flushed. "Would you like a cup of coffee...or a...a drink?" she asked. She didn't want him to leave. "I...I had a lovely time tonight, mostly because of you. I...I'm really glad I...I met you."

"Would you like to go somewhere and have a drink?" Dalton suggested.

Sharon nodded. "Yes. That would be nice," she replied, smiling.

A few minutes later, sitting in Dalton's car as they rolled down the street, Sharon felt giddy, like a teen-ager on her first date. "I...I've never ridden in a Mercedes," she said nervously.

"Like it?" Dalton asked.

Sharon nodded. "I...ah...I think I could get used to it," she murmured.

Dalton didn't really want a drink, and he didn't think Sharon did, either. He decided that, tonight, he would follow his impulses, even if they led to his violating his marriage vows for the first time. "Do...do you really want a....a drink?" he asked.

Sharon looked at him and slowly shook her head. "No...I...I don't, not...not really," she replied.

Dalton turned into the parking lot of a large, expensive motor lodge, drove to the office, and put the car in "Park."

Sharon, realizing what Dalton had in mind, felt a sudden rush of panic. What must he think of her, acting the way she was? Was he married? If he was, what did his wife look like? What kind of lover would he be? Why was she doing this?

Dalton recognized her discomfiture, mainly because he was experiencing some of the same feelings. "Are you all right?" he asked softly. "If...if you want, I'll take you home."

"No," Sharon replied, shaking her head. "I...I don't want to...to go...home," she stammered.

Dalton got out of the car, went into the office, and registered. He returned to the car, got in, and drove to where the room he'd rented was located.

Sharon sat in the car, silent, hugging herself. It was too late to turn back now. She'd committed herself to whatever would happen.

Dalton got out, opened the door for Sharon, and she slipped out of the car. He slipped his arm around her waist as they walked to the room. He felt her trembling and realized how nervous she was. He wasn't exactly a rock of strength, either. He'd never done anything like this before, even though he'd had the opportunity many times. When they reached the room, he fumbled the key the desk clerk had given him out of his pocket, opened the door, and led Sharon inside.

"Ah...um...now...what?" he asked after he closed and locked the door.

"This," Sharon said softly. She walked over to him and put her hands on his hips. He pulled her into his arms and his lips covered hers.

Heat flashed through Sharon as feelings that had been laying dormant in her too long were re-awakened. Her mouth opened and her tongue stabbed into Dalton's mouth. His tongue met it and their oral digits dueled. Sharon's legs went weak.

When the kiss ended, she leaned back in Dalton's arms and looked into his eyes. She was having a hard time getting her breath. He looked at her tenderly, stroked her face softly, and ran his fingers through her hair. That gentle gesture added to the roaring sensations of passion that threatened to overwhelm her.

His hand glided down and caressed the skin of her shoulders and throat that was exposed by the top of the dress she wore. "Ohhhhh!!!" she murmured. "That feels heavenly!!!"

"I'm glad," Dalton replied. "I've wanted to touch you since the first time I saw you tonight." His hand slid down and he cupped one of her breasts gently through her dress.

Sharon was afraid she'd faint as wild, wonderful, sensations caused her stomach to churn. She hoped he wouldn't think badly of her body. Although she was over forty, she walked and exercised when she could and believed she had managed to keep herself in fairly good shape. She still occasionally caught men eyeing her when she wore jeans. Byron didn't want her much any more, but Dalton was obviously turned on. Maybe she was still attractive! What Dalton was doing to her breast felt so good!

Dalton was thrilled by Sharon's reaction to his touch. It looked as if she was as hot for him as he was for her! "You know, you are a really beautiful woman!" he whispered.

His words thrilled Sharon. She wanted him to want her! The hand massaging her breast felt so good! It had been so long - too long - since she'd felt this wonderful! She needed to be made love to! Badly!

"Ohhhhh!!!!!!! Yesssss!!" she groaned.

Dalton's hand slid down to the hem of her dress and he began pulling it up. Sharon hesitated for a second, then she lifted her arms so he could pull the dress off over her head. Once he had her dress off, Dalton dropped it, noiselessly, onto the floor. His hands went to Sharon's body and slid lightly over her shoulders, down her arms, then back up again. He felt her shudder. Her breasts - small, but still quite firm and well-shaped - were cradled in a low-cut bra that fastened in front. Her erect nipples thrust out against the sheer garment.

"This really is happening!" Sharon thought and she felt yearning blossoming deep inside her as Dalton undressed and caressed her. No man, other than Byron, had seen her naked in years! What would Dalton think of her body? He cupped her breasts, thumbing her nipples through the bra. She gasped as intense jolts of pleasure shot through her. "Ohhhh!!!!!!!! Oh...Goddddd!!!" she moaned, shivering, "That feels so wonderful!!!" She was afraid her legs, now trembling wildly, wouldn't hold her much longer.

Dalton undid the clasp of her bra and freed her breasts. They sagged only slightly, and her large nipples were straining outward, even her areolas were swollen.

"I...I'm...afraid...I'll...fall," Sharon stammered, "my legs...they...they're shaking so much!"

Dalton put his arms around her, led her to the bed, and lowered her onto it. Then he removed his clothes.

Sharon watched him, her chest heaving, her insides fluttering. Then, when he was as naked, he laid down on the bed next to her. His arms slid around her and his lips sought hers. She turned into him, kissed him, and felt his hands glide softly up her bare back.

Lust erased all rational thought from Sharon's mind! She shivered as he stroked her, then her head rolled back, her face a mask of passion, when his lips and tongue began to work on her breasts.

"Nice!!! Oh God!! That feels soooo nice!!!" Sharon cooed as Dalton's mouth caressed her, building rapidly her to an alarming level of arousal. She'd never felt this good just from having her breasts sucked! If she didn't know better, she'd think she was going to...

"Oh, God!!!!!! Oh, God!!!! What's happening to meeee????!!!!! Oh..God!!!!! Oh, God!!!!!!! My God...I'm..Commmminnnnngggg!!!!!! Dalton!!!!!!! Dalton!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!" she cried. Her hands clasped his head and her body writhed frantically as spasm after spasm of delight swept through her. Finally she lay back on the bed, her chest heaving.

Dalton was startled when Sharon came. It had been a long time since he'd aroused a woman so much that she had an orgasm from having her breasts sucked! He moved up next to her, watching the rise and fall of her chest. Then he slid his hand down over her belly and removed her panty hose, leaving her totally nude. The nest of blonde pubic hair at her middle told him she was a true blonde. Her belly, soft, and rounded, showed a faint pattern of stretch marks. She might not have a perfect body, but Dalton found her lovely and terribly stimulating. He kissed the soft skin of her stomach.

Sharon's eyes popped open when Dalton's lips touched her belly. Then his hand began to slide over her legs, each caress re-building passion that had been only partially dampened by her just-ended orgasm. In the middle of rolling wave after rolling wave of delight, she realized his lips were moving toward her aching vagina and she was thrilled! It had been so long since she'd been eaten! Then Dalton's tongue parted her soaking wet labia and her hips rose off the bed, pressing her tighter against his mouth. Startled, she realized she was about to lose control again...

"Aggggggaiinnnnnn!!!!!! Oh...Jesus!!!!!! Agggggaiinnnnn!!!!! My God!!!!!! My God!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg agggainnnn!!!!" Sharon cried. She squirmed frantically as Dalton's lips and tongue continued mauling her vagina. "Dalton!!!! Oh, Dalton!!!!!! Eat me!!! Yesss!!!! Eat meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

After her orgasm passed, Sharon was acutely aware of the fact that she'd experienced two mind-blowing orgasms while Dalton hadn't had any. She took him into her arms and kissed him. "What about you?" she asked when the kiss ended. "You made me come twice, but you haven't come at all. What about you?"

Dalton smiled at her. "I want you," he replied softly. "You can't begin to imagine how much!"

"Then take me!!!" Sharon exclaimed. "Please, Dalton!!! Take me!!! I want you!" Despite the ecstasy she'd already enjoyed, she was still turned on! She wanted him!

Dalton rolled atop her, kissing her, feeling her rigid nipples pressing into his chest. Her smooth legs parted and locked behind his. His erection, trapped between them, pressed against her belly.

Having him on top of her was wonderful, Sharon thought. And the cock pressing into the soft flesh of her stomach felt huge! Her belly felt as if there were a million hyper-active butterflies fluttering around in it! She wanted him in her! She needed him in her! "Please, Dalton!!! I want you in me!!! Please don't make me wait!!!" she begged.

Dalton lifted his hips and his rigid shaft slid down between her needing, damp, lips. He felt her warmth against the tip of his cock and pressed downward. Tremors shook both of them as the wedge-shaped head parted her labia and began to slide slowly into her passion-slick opening.

"Yesss!!! Yessss!!!" Sharon groaned. "Give it to me, Dalton!!! Put it in meee!!!"

Dalton was surprised how snugly Sharon's pussy clutched him as he forced his way into her. "God, you're tight!" he exclaimed.

Sharon no longer doubted that he found her exciting. What he was doing thrilled her from her toes to the roots of her hair! She pushed her hips up off the bed, welcoming him deeper into her body. She kept pushing herself against him until she felt his pubic hair mingling with hers. He was in her, all the way!

"Goddd!!! I need that so much!!!" she groaned. "Ohhhh!!! Please!!! Don't ever stop!!!"

Dalton began to drive into her and she rose to meet him! He gave her thrills and she returned them! Sharon couldn't recall ever feeling as good as she did at that minute! "It feels so good!!! Ohhh!!! So...so good!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I'm so close!!! Yes!! Yess!!! Yesss!!!" She heard herself babbling, but couldn't stop. The sensations were too much!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12