The Wedding Ch. 17

Story Info
Mike visits his sister-in-law.
5.1k words
4.61
82.3k
5
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Mike and Doris Rasmussen were getting ready to leave the wedding reception. Doris walked up to her husband, a veteran detective on the town's police department, looking puzzled.

"Have you seen Kelly?" she asked. Kelly was her younger sister, who was married to a lawyer. The younger woman had ridden to the wedding with them because her husband was out of town on business.

"Ah...no, why?" Mike replied.

"I can't believe it," his wife continued. "I saw her a little while ago and, judging from the way she was acting, I could swear she was drunk. I never knew she drank that much."

Mike was surprised to hear that his sister-in-law might be drunk. Like his wife, he didn't think his sister-in-law ever let herself get that out of control. Actually, when they'd danced earlier in the evening, Kelly had been coming on to him in no uncertain terms. He was afraid she'd keep it up and wondered how, if she did, he was going to fend her advances off without creating a scene. If she was drunk, that might have solved his dilemma for him.

"You sure?" he said. "I talked to her about an hour ago and she didn't seem drunk then."

His wife shrugged. "I don't know," she said. "She sure was acting drunk when I saw her a few minutes ago. It looked as if she could hardly stand up."

They walked toward the house and met Kelly coming out the back door. She tried to avoid bumping into them and almost fell. Mike grabbed his sister-in-law to keep her from falling. It did look like she was drunk. And the smell of alcohol on her breath, and person, was very strong.

"Steady, there, Kelly," Mike said.

Kelly sagged against him. "Ooops!! I think, maybe, I had a wee bit too mush to drink," she muttered.

"It sure looks that way," Mike agreed. "Look, Kelly, we've been looking for you. Doris and I are ready to leave. Are you ready to go?"

"Sure, why not?" Kelly replied. She hiccupped, then giggled.

"Put her in the car, Mike," Doris said, sounding disgusted.

Mike put his arm around his sister-in-law and led her out to the front of the house where their car was parked. The car was a two-door, which made getting Kelly into, and later out of, the back seat a problem, so Mike put her in front. The young woman was slim, with a tidy figure, shoulder-length brown hair. Her loose ivory dress had black checks on it, and buttons down the front. Some of the buttons were open, and Mike got to see a lot of his sister-in-law's nicely-shaped legs as he stuffed her into the car.

When he finished stashing the young woman in the car, Mike straightened up and looked at his wife. "Sorry, hon," he told his wife, "looks like you're going to have to ride in the back."

Doris walked around and got in the back seat on the driver's side. "You better take me home first, Mike," she said. "I don't think I'm up to dealing with her in this condition."

"Do you want her to stay over at our place?" Mike asked. "She could sleep it off and go home in the morning."

His wife shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea," she whispered. "The last thing I need is her puking all over our house. Why don't you drop me off, then take her home, if you don't mind?"

Mike shook his head. "I don't mind," he said.

Doris leaned forward and kissed her husband on the cheek. "You're a sweetheart, you really are," she told him.

While they conversed about her, Kelly appeared to be sound asleep. She was even snoring a little bit.

Mike drove to their house and got out so his wife could exit the back seat.

"I'm going right to bed," Doris said once she'd gotten out. "You know how it is when I have a couple of drinks. I'll probably be asleep the minute my head hits the pillow." She looked at him. "Are you sure you don't mind driving Kelly home?"

"Heck, no," Mike replied. "No problem." He chuckled. "It'll almost be like the old days when I was working patrol and had to drive drunks home. You get some sleep, now." He kissed her. "Maybe, in the morning, when you're rested, we can..." He grabbed her ass.

"You nut!" Doris laughed. "Don't you ever think about anything but sex?"

"Not when I'm around you, I don't," he replied.

His wife grinned at him. "Well, then, you better get home and get some rest, too," she told him. She turned and started up the walk toward their house.

Mike drove off, headed for his sister-in-law's home. He glanced over at Kelly. She still seemed to be asleep. He'd only driven a short distance from his house when he felt a hand on his leg. Startled, he looked over and saw the young woman's smiling face in the glow of the dashboard lights.

"I fooled both of you, didn't I?" Kelly said.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked, puzzled. She didn't sound drunk any more.

"I fooled both you and Doris with my drunk act, didn't I?" his sister-in-law replied, grinning.

"You mean...?" Mike said.

"All I had was one drink," Kelly replied. "I figured if I was drunk, someone would have to take me home, and I figured it would probably be you, since you and Doris brought me." As she spoke, she moved her hand up and touched his cock.

"Kelly, don't do that!" Mike protested. His cock lurched to life as her hand sought it through his pants. He couldn't believe she was doing this to him!

"Why not, Mike?" she replied. "I want you." She measured his swelling cock with her fingers. "And it sure does feel like you want me!" As if to prove what she was saying, she squeezed his swelling cock.

Mike pressed down on the accelerator. It looked as if he wasn't going to get out of this as easily as he thought he was. As he continued driving toward Kelly's home, he desperately tried to figure out a way to put her off. Then she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of them and he realized he was in serious trouble.

"Yeah!" Kelly murmured. "It's big! I was hoping it would be." Her small hands moved up and down over his throbbing shaft.

Passion was claiming so much of Mike's attention that it made concentrating on driving difficult. He had a white-knuckle grip on the steering wheel and had to strain to keep his attention on the road. When his sister-in-law squeezed his erect organ, he groaned.

"What's the matter?" she asked, cupping his balls. "Are you having a problem?"

"Jesus, Kelly!" Mike gasped. "You're going to get us in an accident if you keep doing that!"

"You just drive," she said, "I'll take care of this."

"Yeah, sure," Mike gasped. He kept his eyes riveted on the road, staring straight ahead. If he looked down at her, he'd be lost.

Somehow he managed to get to Kelly's house without crashing. The minute the car stopped in front of her garage, the young woman slid out and started walking toward the house. Mike sat in the car for a few moments, trying to sort out the conflicting thoughts swirling through his mind. Finally, he struggled out of the car and, wobble-legged, followed his sister-in-law into the house. He didn't bother to zip up his pants. Kelly had him too aroused to think about doing anything but fucking her.

Kelly stood at the front door of her home, waiting for him. "It looks like you're having a problem walking, Michael," she commented, smiling seductively. "Is that my fault?"

"You goddamn well know it is!" Mike exclaimed. He reached for her, but she ducked under his outstretched arms, opened the door, and darted into the house.

"Goddammit, Kelly! Come back here!" Mike said, lurching into the house after her.

He found his sister-in-law standing in her living room. The house was dark except for a small light somewhere which gave off just enough light so he could see her.

"I'm waiting for you, Michael," Kelly purred. Her fingers worked on the buttons of her dress. Then she shrugged her shoulders and the dress she was floated to the floor. She now stood in front of him nude, save for a pair of lacy white high-cut bikinis.

Mike gaped at his gorgeous sister-in-law for a second, then he started toward her, as inflamed with need as he'd ever been.

Kelly, grinning, watched her brother-in-law lurch toward her. "You do want me, don't you, Michael?" she said.

"You're damn right I do!" Mike exclaimed. He picked her up, carried her to the sofa and dropped her on it. Then, his hands shaking, he opened his pants and slid them down. With a groan, he fell on her. When he did, he felt her hands grasp his cock, guiding it to her opening.

"Yessssss, Mike!!!! Give it to me!!! Give it to meeeeeee!!!!" Kelly cried, her legs rose, locking behind his, and her hips surged up against him, sucking his cock into her lean, lovely body.

"Take it, goddammit, take it!!!" Mike yelled. He was so beside himself with passion that it no longer mattered to him that he was violating his marriage vows with his wife's sister. He plunged into his sister-in-law, his hips hammering against hers like a pile driver gone wild.

"Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Kelly emitted a continuous stream of little gasps of pleasure as her brother-in-law's body thudded against hers. The sofa creaked from the violence of their joining. "Nowwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!! Oh, shit, Mike!!! Oh, shit!!! I'm gonna come!!! I'm gonna come!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!!" she cried, her hands clawing at him, her hips slamming up against him. "Eeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"Augggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Mike roared as his lust exploded.

When they finished, Mike lay on his sister-in-law, panting. He looked down at her pretty face.

Kelly smiled up at him. "I knew you'd be good," she said. "From the way Doris talks about you, I just knew you would be!"

Mike pushed himself up, got off her and sat next to her on the sofa. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't believe he'd let this happen. Now what? How was he going to go home and face Doris? What would his wife do if she found out he'd slept with her sister? Had he just ruined his marriage?

Kelly squirmed around and snuggled up to him. "Aren't you glad I got 'drunk', Michael?" she asked coyly. Her fingers were busy on his shirt, opening the buttons.

Mike took her face in his hand and kissed her softly. "I...I...Kelly, we...we shouldn't have done this," he said softly.

"Why not?" Kelly asked. She had his shirt open, and her fingers were teasing his nipples. "Wasn't it good?"

"Ah...yeah...I...I...it was," Mike admitted. She was driving him nuts, playing with his nipples the way she was!

"You don't have to go right home, do you, Michael?" Kelly asked.

Mike's mind continued to whirl as Kelly fingers moved over his bare chest, doing wild things to him. What if Doris hadn't gone to bed and was waiting for him to come home? How would he explain why it took taking so long to take Kelly home and drop her off? Then he got an idea. "Can...can I...can I use your phone?" he stammered.

"Sure," Kelly replied.

The phone was on a table next to the sofa. Mike picked it up and dialed his home number.

"Hello?" Doris said when she answered. Her voice was thick with sleepiness.

"Hi, honey," Mike said. "I dropped Kelly off at her place, but now the car won't start."

"Do you want me to come and get you?" Doris asked.

"No, you don't need to do that," Mike told his wife, feeling extremely guilty. "I...I think it's just flooded. It should start if I let it set for a few minutes. If it doesn't start after a while, I'll call the auto club. I mean, what do we pay dues to them for if we can't use them once in a while, right?"

"Are you sure?" Doris asked. "I can come and get you."

"It's all right, honey, you're tired," Mike said, "Get some sleep. I'll get home as soon as I can."

"OK. I love you, Mike," Doris said.

"I...I love you, too," Mike told his wife. "If you do, then why are you lying to her so you can fuck her sister?" the voice of his conscience asked him. Mike forced the thought from his mind.

Mike put the phone down and the next thing he knew, Kelly was all over him, kissing him, tugging his clothes off. He had an idea it would be quite a while before the car started.

He stood up, picked his sister-in-law up in his arms, carried her to the master bedroom, dropped her on the bed, and immediately fell between her legs, his mouth going to her pussy.

Kelly went wild. "Yeah, Mike, eat meeeeee!!!! Suck my clit!!! Yeahhhhh!!! Yeahhhhh!!! Yeahhhhh!!!" she screamed while her brother-in-law punished her pussy with his lips, tongue and fingers.

Kelly's head rolled from side to side and she pulled at her nipples while her brother-in-law lashed her pussy with his tongue. Mike was determined to drive her crazy and, from the way she was reacting, he figured he was doing a pretty good job. He decided to eat her because his cock was still worn out after their first powerful joining. As he ate her, he could feel his organ stiffening. He'd be ready to fuck her again soon, and planned to do so at least once more before he went home.

"Ayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!! I'm cummmmminnnnnnngggggg!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stoppppppp!!!" Kelly cried, her exquisite body going into a series of spasms. Mike's head was caught in a trap of warm flesh as her legs tightened from her orgasm.

After a while, Kelly went limp and her legs fell away from him. She lay there, lovely and flushed. Mike slid up next to her and lay on his side, facing her. He couldn't get over how easy it had been to cheat. Or how willingly his wife had accepted his excuse. And his sister-in-law really was a hellcat in the sack! "If I'd known how hot she was, I'd have made a move on her a long time ago," he thought.

Kelly stirred and opened her eyes. "God, Mike, that was unreal! Everything you do to me feels so wild!" she whispered. "I haven't been eaten that good in ages! Ever since..." She stopped suddenly and reddened.

"Ever since when?" Mike asked, her, puzzled by her odd reaction.

"Nothing," Kelly replied, averting her eyes from his.

Mike found her reaction interesting. Until now she'd been wanton, not afraid to do or say anything. All of a sudden, she seemed almost shy. "What's the secret?" he asked.

"It's nothing," Kelly said. She rolled on her side, her back to him.

Mike molded his body to his sister-in-law's spoon-fashion and put his arm around her. "Come on, Kelly," he said, "After all we've done, you can tell me."

"No I can't," she said.

"Sure you can," he said. He squeezed one of her perfect, firm, little breasts. "Who ate you as good as I did?"

"It..." she said. She shuddered, "No. If I tell you, you'll think I'm sick."

"No way," he said. "No way can you shock me. Come on, tell me."

"Ah...it...it was my...my brother," Kelly whispered. She stiffened, awaiting his response.

Mike was surprised. "Billy did it? Really?" he exclaimed. He had no idea what a hot family his wife had come from. Instead of being repulsed, he found his sister-in-law's revelation both interesting and exciting.

Kelly relaxed. "You...that didn't turn you off?" she asked.

Mike shrugged. "Why should it?" he said. "Does Doris know about this?"

"I...I don't think so," Kelly replied. "It...it happened after she left to go to college." She took a deep breath. "I was about fifteen, I think. One day when our folks were away, I was in the bathroom, soaking in the tub, when Billy walked in..."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Billy!" she exclaimed, trying to cover herself. "I'm taking a bath."

Her brother stood there, smiling. "I know," he said, a funny look on his face. "You've grown up, haven't you, Kelly?" he went on, his voice hoarse. He sank to his knees next to the tub. "Want some help with your bath?"

"Billy, no!" Kelly replied. She didn't know what to do. She didn't like the look on her brother's face. It was wrong for him to be in the bathroom with her and she wanted him to go away. She was interested in sex, but was still a virgin.

Her brother ignored her protests, picked up the washcloth, got it all sudsy, and began washing her. The minute his hand touched her skin, Kelly began to experience sensations she'd never felt before, incredible sensations, undeniable sensations. Even though she knew what she and Billy were doing was wrong, she couldn't stop him. If she did, the wonderful sensations would stop!

Billy's hand moved between her legs and Kelly experienced more new feelings, feelings sweeter than she ever dreamed existed. Rapture shook her when her brother began to caress her clit. Then sensations burst through her that overwhelmed her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Billy!!! Billeeeeeeee!!! What's happening to me? Oh, God!!! What's happening to meeeeee?" she cried, trembling wildly, making the water in the bathtub roil, as her brother presented her with the first orgasm she'd ever experienced.

The sensations her brother's touch evoked made Kelly want more. Billy helped her out of the tub, dried her off, then led her to her bedroom. She couldn't help herself. She was in his power. Even though she knew what they had done was wrong, she couldn't stop him. She didn't want to stop him, she wanted more!

Back in her bedroom, she laid down on her bed, still aroused, watching wide-eyed, as her brother stripped off his clothes. Then he laid down next to her, his hands began to move over her flesh and the wonderful feelings returned. His lips went to her nipples--nipples that had never been sucked--and electricity shot into her. He was making her feel even better than he had in the bathtub.

"Billeeeeeee!!! Oh, God!!! Billeeeeeee!!!" Kelly cried as her brother continued to drive her wild with need. His fingers probed her pussy and her hips rose off the bed. One finger slipped slowly into her still-unfucked opening and ecstasy swept over her. What they were doing was wrong, Kelly knew that, but she couldn't stop Billy. He was making her feel too good!

Billy rolled atop her and his hard cock pressed against her belly. Kelly was scared. His cock felt huge! What if he couldn't get it in her? What if it hurt? Panic started to force lust from her mind when she felt him reach between their overheated bodies. Then she felt the head of her brother's cock pressing at her pussy. Inexorably, he began forcing himself into her.

As her brother's swollen wand slipped slowly into her, Kelly was surprised to find that it didn't hurt. Actually, it felt good. Very good!

Billy finally managed to get all of his cock into his sister. For a while, he lay on her, not moving. Kelly loved the way having her brother's cock in her felt. She wanted him to start moving, knowing the feelings would get even better.

"Jesus, you're tight, sis!" Billy groaned, his face flushed. He seemed to be having trouble breathing. "You got the tightest pussy I ever been in!"

"Fuck me, Billy! Please!" Kelly begged. "I want to know what it feels like!"

"You mean..." Billy gasped. He looked at her, startled. "I...I thought you..."

"I never did this before," Kelly told him. "Please fuck me, Billy! Don't stop now!"

"Oh, Christ!" her brother groaned. "You mean you ain't on the pill or nothing?"

Kelly shook her head. She was scared he'd stop and pull the thing that was making her feel so good out of her. She needn't have worried. Billy began moving and wonderful feelings began to grow and swell in her young body.

Kelly felt her insides coiling tighter and tighter, then something snapped and wild sensations again rushed over her. "Billy!!! Billeeeeeeee!!! It's happening!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!!! Billeeeeee!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried, her body spasming wildly, as she experienced her second orgasm.

The minute Kelly came, her brother pulled his cock out of her and rolled onto his back. Kelly looked over at him. His cock jutted from his middle like a flagpole, stiff and shiny with the juices from her vagina.

"Please, Kelly, make me come!" Billy begged. "Please, Sis, I gotta come!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers
12