The Wedding Ch. 19

Story Info
Marion Norris takes a lover.
6.7k words
4.68
24.1k
2
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Marion Norris pressed against Len Dewey as they danced in a shadowy part of the dance floor that had been set up for the wedding reception. As their bodies moved together, she let her hands roam lightly over the young man's bottom. At the same time she felt his cock, which felt as if it was getting larger by the second, pressing against her belly. She heard the young man's soft murmur of delight and felt him shudder.

Len pushed his hips even tighter against the woman he was dancing with and slid his hands onto her firm bottom, tugging her tighter against him.

"You like that, do you?" Marion whispered into Len's ear. She knew he was getting very turned on, and so was she!

Marion, the school secretary, had come to the wedding looking for something she was no longer getting at home. Her husband arrived home late the night before and got in bed without touching her. He smelled of booze and perfume, so it didn't really bother Marion that he hadn't touched her. He was a jerk! Then, as usual, he headed out on another trip he insisted his company demanded he take.

She didn't need her husband. There had to be other men who wanted her, and she made up her mind that the wedding she was going to was as good a place as any to find one. When she arrived at the wedding reception, she spotted Len, a bulky, good-looking young man who had been in the same graduating class as the groom, standing alone at the edge of the crowd, watching other couples dance.

Len Dewey was one of the few black people in Jamestown, and as a result he'd encountered problems socially during his high school days, and he continued to have them. All of the attractive black women in town could be counted on the fingers of one hand, and most of them were already spoken for. As a result, Len didn't date much.

Marion gazed across the dance floor at the young man. He was quite attractive, and really was only a few years younger than she was. Marion, who'd grown up in a rural community where no blacks lived, found herself growing more and more intrigued by the handsome young black man.

After watching the young man for a while and noticing that he seldom danced, Marion screwed up her courage, walked across the yard, and asked the young man if he wanted to dance with her. One dance led to another, and the more they danced the more heated their embraces while dancing became.

"Mrs. Norris..." Len groaned, his hips twisting and turning. He wasn't sure about this. He knew that even in this day and age, there were a lot of people in town who wouldn't take too kindly to the fact that he was dancing with a white woman. "Godddd!! Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

"You better believe I do, Len," Marion purred. "Because you're having the exact same effect on me."

Len glanced down at the woman in his arms. He'd considered pinching himself when Mrs. Norris asked him to dance. He remembered her from high school. She was one of the people who'd always been nice to him and had treated him as if he were no different from any of the other students. He also thought she was one of the prettiest women he knew and was surprised that she was at the wedding reception alone.

The young man's eyes surveyed the woman he held. She was quite slim and had long, wavy brown hair that framed her very attractive face. Tonight, instead of the prim outfits she wore when he knew her at school, she had on a red blazer, white blouse, and snug black mini-skirt. Len wasn't sure, but when she walked, her breasts bounced, which made him think she might not be wearing a bra! He couldn't take his eyes off her.

When Mrs. Norris first asked him to dance, Len couldn't believe his ears. The minute they were on the dance floor, she pressed her body against his, and his cock began to swell. Now it felt as if it was going to explode.

As the evening progressed darkness fell, but the dancing continued. When the band stopped to take a break, Marion clutched the young man's hand and drew him to a shadowy corner of Heidi's huge back yard, well away from the rest of the guests.

When she was sure they couldn't be seen by the other guests, Marion turned to the young man, put her hand behind his head, and pulled his face down to hers. Their lips joined and thrills rushed through her.

Len could barely fathom what was happening. He had kissed women before, but no kiss he'd ever had gave him the thrills this one did. "Ah...would...would you like to go somewhere?" he stammered, when the kiss finally ended.

"Yes!" Marion replied, her voice husky. "I'd like that very much! Come on!" She couldn't wait, she had to do something with him now! She looked around desperately then, taking her companion's hand, tugged him toward the garage.

Marion dragged the stunned young man into the garage, locked the door behind them, and then turned to him. Len took a step toward her and took her in his arms. Marion pressed against him and their lips met in another torrid kiss. Her arms locked around the boy and her tongue lashed the inside of his mouth.

Len, his mind swimming with frantic emotions, tightened his embrace and, as the kiss continued, he heard Marion groan into his mouth and felt her thrust her pelvis against his hard-on.

Len, so aroused he no longer cared that he was with a white woman, unbuttoned Marion's blazer and blouse. Delighted to find she wore no bra, as he'd suspected, he began sucking her nipples while she clutched him, groaning. He was acutely aware there was a danger of their being discovered, but he didn't care. He was too turned on. A hundred white-sheeted Klansmen couldn't have kept him from groping Mrs. Norris's overheated body.

Len slid his hand between Marion's slim legs, then he pushed it upward, shoving her short skirt up as he did. Finally, he cupped his hand on her pussy and discovered it was sopping wet with excitement.

"Ohhhh!!! Godddd!!!" Marion groaned, wriggling her pelvis against the young man's hand. She had no idea she'd get this lucky at the reception! Len was wonderful. "Godddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!"

Len wanted to make love with Mrs. Norris desperately, but wasn't sure how to do that here in the garage. Making love on the dirty concrete floor was out. They were almost naked, and the yard was filled with people, so there was no way to get out of the garage and to the house, or anywhere else, for that matter.

He looked at the car next to them, reached out, and checked the door handle. It was locked. Damn! Then, as his eyes desperately searched the garage, an idea came to him. The hood of the car might be just the right height... Len grabbed his companion picked her up, and set her on the hood of the car. It was just the right height.

Len stripped off Marion's pantyhose and panties then, after opening his pants and pushing them down, he moved between her legs and took her in his arms again. Once more their lips fused.

Marion, thrilled, knew exactly what Len had in mind. She slid her hand between their overheated bodies, found the young man's cock, and began caressing it, massaging the juices oozing from the tip into the shaft. She couldn't believe how hard, hot, and big it felt! Finally, too aroused to wait any longer, she released the swollen cudgel and leaned back on her outstretched arms. "Take me, Len!! Now!!!" she cried. She was so turned on, so wild with need, she didn't care where they were. She wanted to experience his cock plunging into her! She had to have it!

Len, as aroused as his companion, plunged his rigid cock into her and felt shivers of joy race up his back as he slid in. This was the wildest thing he'd ever done! Powerfully he slammed against Mrs. Norris, sliding her back and forth on the car's smooth painted metal surface.

Marion, experiencing need which was the equal of Len's, yanked him against her, glorying in the feelings she experienced as the young man's swollen rod slid in and out of her.

"Lennnnnnnnn!!! Oh, Lorddddddddddddd!!! Yesssssss!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she whimpered. She wrapped her arms around him and clutched him, shuddering violently when an incredibly intense orgasm ripped through her. "Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesussssssssss!!!" Len groaned when his seed began to gush from him.

Spent by their powerful carnal union, the couple clung to each other while their bodies calmed.

"My God, Len!" Marion whispered. She had her face buried against Len's chest. "That was so wonderful!"

"Yeah, it sure was!" Len agreed breathlessly.

"My goodness, Len, you are fantastic!" Marion gasped. "We have to go somewhere else! I want more of you!"

"I want more of you, too!" Len replied. He'd calmed down a bit, and once more felt a little apprehensive about being with a white woman, but he had little ability to resist the powerful forces of lust that were still boiling in him. He had no idea why Mrs. Norris had come on to him like she had, but it didn't look as if she wanted to stop so he wasn't about to complain. A tremor ran through him.

Marion felt him trembling. "Are you all right, Len?" she asked, "You're shaking."

"I...it's just that...what we did...was so...so wild, you know?" Len replied. "I mean, it was so intense it was scary, you know?"

"I feel the same way, love," Marion said, and kissed him softly. "Let me down from here. We better get dressed before someone wanders in here and catches us."

After they got their clothes back on, they stood looking at each other for a few seconds, then they were in each other's arms again, kissing wildly.

When the kiss ended, Marion took Len's hand. "I'm taking you home with me..." she said breathlessly, "...and I'm not letting you go until morning!"

Len, pleased by her words, squeezed her hand and smiled at her. "Lead on!" he said. He still wasn't sure he should be doing this, but there was no way he could stop!

They walked to Marion's car, got in, and she drove off, heading for her home and more of the delights she fervently hoped Len would give her.

At Marion's house, they got out of the car and walked into the house. The minute the door closed behind them, she pulled the young man into her arms, kissed him, and felt him return the kiss avidly.

As the kiss went on, Len cupped his companion's delectably shaped bottom in his hands and pulled her against him. He squeezed her firm bottom as he did. Then something occurred to him. Marion was married. "What...what about...your...your husband...?" he gasped when the kiss ended. His hands continued to massage her firm bottom.

"He's away on a business trip," Marion replied, squirming under his delectable caress. She smiled. "Nobody's going to interrupt us." She loved the way it felt having the his hands on her bottom and his cock pressing against her belly. Passion was burning out of control inside her.

"Well, then..." Len said. He backed Marion to the kitchen table and lifted her onto it.

"Len! What are you doing?" Marion asked.

Before she could say anything more, his lips were covering hers and his hands were undoing the buttons of her blazer and blouse once more.

Shocks of delight ripped through Marion when the young man cupped her breasts in his warm hands and his thumbs began rubbing over her nipples, bringing them to full, tingling erection. She glanced down, saw his dark hands moving on her pale skin, and shuddered with ecstasy.

Len's erection strained in his pants as he caressed Marion's breasts. Even though they were smallish, the breasts he held in his hands were, in his opinion, the nicest he'd ever seen. He moved closer to her, pushing up her skirt as he did.

Marion had left her stockings and panties off after they made love at the wedding reception, and that made what Len was doing much easier. He moved between her bare legs, felt the caress of her velvety skin on his, and cupped her buttocks. The kitchen table, just like the car, proved to be exactly the right height.

"Len!!" Marion protested as he moved closer. She heard his zipper buzz and realized what he intended to do. "We can't...not here...Ohhhhh!!! Lennnnnnnnn!!!!"

Warmth and wetness engulfed Len's rigid prong as it slid once more into Marion's quivering body.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Lennnnnnnnn!!!!!!!" Marion groaned. Once more luxuriant feelings swept over her as his cock intruded into her. "We...Oh, God!!! We shouldn't, ah, shouldn't...be...Ahhhhh!!!...doing this...Ohhhhh!!!...in...the...kitchen!"

Len clutched Marion's bottom as he drove into her powerfully. The drapes were open and there was a big, uncovered window in the kitchen door. Once more, the prospect of discovery made what they were doing that much more exciting. He looked at Marion's face. Her eyes were glazed and her features showed the slackness of lust. Her mouth hung partly open. Her lovely breasts, the nipples rigid, bobbed and jiggled delightfully as he plunged into her.

"Lennnnnnnn!!! Oh, Lennnnnnnnnnn!!!" Marion crooned, clutching at his arms, "I'm...I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!! Aggggggghhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnggggg!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Yeah!!! Oh, yeahhhhhh!!!" Len cried, his moans of ecstasy mingling with Marion's. His fingers dug into her taut bottom and he continued to ram into her powerfully as his fluids bubbled up and gushed into her fluttering cave.

Afterward, they clung to each other until their bodies calmed. Len's erection softened and slid reluctantly from Marion.

"Oh, Len!" Marion said, savoring a feeling of total satisfaction once more. This evening had turned out far better than she dreamed it would. He seemed to know exactly what it took to excite her and give her thrills. "That...that was so incredible! But...but what if someone had come to the back door?"

"They'd have seen a helluva lot more than they expected to, wouldn't they have?" Len replied. He kissed her on the forehead. "I...I'm sorry about the way I acted when we got here, it's just that I wanted you so bad and..."

"Len, you don't need to apologize," Marion said. "God, its so wonderful to be wanted that much!" She slid off the table and felt a tickle as the juices he'd sent rushing into her began to seep out of her and dribble down her legs. She kissed him softly. "I need to take a bath, then I want us to make love in my bed!"

Len smiled at her. "Want me to help with your bath?" he asked.

Marion shuddered a little when she realized how delightful that could be. "I'd love it if you did," she replied.

Arms around each other, the climbed the stairs to the second floor of her house. When they reached the second floor, Marion led Len to her bedroom, then both of them stripped off their clothes. She experienced a bit of discomfort at being nude in front of the young man, who gazed at her with unabashed adoration in his eyes. She could feel herself blushing all over so she turned and started walking to the bathroom.

Len watched Marion leave the room. He hadn't seen a nicer sight in quite a while. Marion was really in good shape. She was tall and slim, but her body still curved in all the right places. And her bottom was wonderful! He heard the shower start and went to join his lover.

When he arrived in the bathroom he could see Marion's pale body moving through the steam-clouded pebbled glass tub enclosure. She moved gracefully, washing herself. Len pushed the door to the shower open and there she was, water beading like a scattering of glittering jewels on her skin. She had her eyes closed, and was letting the hot spray pelt down on her. She turned, opened her eyes, and smiled when she saw him.

"I wondered where you had gotten to," she said.

Len stepped into the steamy shower, took the washcloth from Marion, lathered it thoroughly, then he began washing her. She giggled with delight as he ran the lather-filled cloth over her body.

"I can't remember the last time anyone gave me a bath," she gurgled, "It's been a long time, probably not since I was a little girl. Oh, God, Len, it feels wonderful!"

"You sure as heck aren't a little girl any more," Len told her. "You're all grown up...and then some!"

Marion's giggles were transformed into moans of delight when Len began lathering her breasts. Her nipples grew rigid, and were soon jutting out through the layer of foamy suds coating her breasts. As delightful as washing Marion's breasts was, there was more, much more, Len wanted to do to her. He slid the cloth down her body, over her belly, then between her legs.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Marion cooed. "That feels fantastic, Len! I...I really need to be washed there!" She parted her legs to give him easier access. Soon she was quaking and grabbing at his arms for support as he thoroughly lathered her vagina. Her legs were shaking, and she was gasping for breath. "Len, that feels so incredible, but if...if you...you keep doing it," she panted, "I'm afraid I'll come!"

"I kind of hoped you might do just that," Len replied. He continued the caresses that were driving her wild.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!" Marion murmured, her hips beginning to rock in reaction to Len's sudsy caresses.

The washcloth needed more lather, so Len gave Marion a break while he re-soaped it. While he did that, Marion slid her hands over her body.

"Wash me more, Len," she said, her voice sultry, "I'm not clean yet, darling, I need you to wash me more!"

An idea popped into Len's head, something that would make what they were doing even better. He let the soap squirt out of his hands. It dropped to the floor of the shower, behind Marion. "Oops," he said, "I let the soap get away from me. It's down there, behind you."

"I'll get it," Marion said. She turned and bent over to pick up the soap.

When Marion bent over, her lovely ass, wet and glistening, was pointed in Len's direction, exactly as he hoped it would be. Len took his erect cock in his hand and slid it between Marion's finely-formed buttocks, into her her sudsy cavern. Seeing his ebony shaft disappear into his companion's pale body was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen.

"Ohhhh!!!" Marion gasped when she felt the young man's cock invading her unexpectedly. "God, Len, you certainly are creative! Oh, God!!! I love it! It feels so wild!!!"

While the hot water pelted down on them, Len grasped Marion's hips and began thrusting into her powerfully. She braced herself by putting her hands on the wall of the shower stall and pushed back at him.

"This is...Ohhhhh!!!...incredible, Len!!!" Marion groaned. Wonderful sensations poured over her, like the water from the shower. "I...I never knew you could...Ohhhhh!!!...make love like this!! Don't stop!!! Oh, God, Len!!! Please don't stop!!!"

There was no way Len could have stopped. Deep in his loins, an orgasm was building, tightening his insides like a spring, which would soon uncoil in a burst of pleasure.

"I...I...Oh, God, Len!!! I'm going to come!!!!" Marion wailed, her body beginning to jolt. Then her moans reached a peak, as did the writhing of her body, when another intense orgasm swept over her. "Len, take meeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried.

Len's muscles tensed, then powerful spasms occurring deep in his loins sent his warm fluids shooting into Marion's writhing body. He clutched her hips, hanging on for dear life, when his legs went rubbery as he came.

Once their orgasms ended, Marion and Len clung to each other, holding each other up, until enough strength returned to their legs so they could stand unassisted. They finished their baths, towelled each other off, walked back to Marion's bedroom, and got in her bed.

"You certainly are full of surprises, Len!" Marion whispered, clinging to him, burying her head in his neck. She kissed his ear, then licked the spot she'd kissed. There were other men who wanted her, and who were willing to give her what she needed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12