The Wedding Ch. 22

Story Info
Lois & Dennis enjoy time alone after the party.
1.7k words
4.68
22.8k
4
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County VI: The Wedding

Chapter twenty-two

Lois Tillman's excitement grew as the wedding reception wound down. She and Dennis had volunteered to clean up after the reception was over. All day, Lois had been envisioning an evening of passion with Dennis, but with the guests there and things she needed to do, she'd been unable to do much other than daydream. Her pulse began racing when she saw the last guest leave. She hoped cleaning up, with Dennis helping, would prove to be very satisfying.

She walked into the kitchen just as the young man walked into the house from the back yard through the kitchen door. He walked across the kitchen, pulled Lois into his arms, and kissed her. Their need to breathe finally terminated the kiss.

"I've been thinking about being alone with you ever since the wedding was over," Dennis panted when the kiss ended. His hands moved to Lois's blouse and he began opening the buttons. His eyes widened and he smiled broadly when he discovered she was wearing a very scanty lacy bra.

It was Lois's turn to smile when Dennis freed her breasts from their confinement and his lips and hands went to work on her nipples. Ecstasy rushed though her, she groaned with delight, and her legs went rubbery. Her hands clutched his head, pulling him against her. "Ohhh!!! Dennis!!! That feels wonderful!!!" she whimpered. "Oh, darling, I do love the way you touch my breasts!" His caresses were so soft, so gentle, and so exciting!

While Dennis's lips and one hand worked on his lover's firm breasts, his other hand slid down her belly and undid the clasp at the waist of her slacks. The zipper buzzed open and the slacks pooled at her ankles. His hand caressed her belly briefly, then it ventured into her lush forest of pubic hair.

Dennis looked at Lois and smiled. "No underwear?" he asked.

Lois responded with a kiss, letting her tongue explore his mouth. "I didn't put any on when I changed out of my dress," she whispered. "I figured you'd just have to take it off anyhow, so..." She grinned at him. "You know, love," she continued, "we...we shouldn't be doing this...in the...Ahhhhhh!!!...kitchen." His exploring hands were driving her wild.

"OK," Dennis replied. He took her hand, led her into the living room, and had her lay down on the sofa. He knelt next to her and resumed his avid exploration of her willing form with lips and hands.

A constant stream of gasps and groans came from Lois as her young lover's hands, lips, and tongue did incredible things to her quaking body. He was incredible! This was even better than the fantasies she'd been having all day!

One of Dennis's hands slid down one shapely leg, lifted it, and laid it on the back of the sofa. Then, softly, he kissed the baby-smooth skin of her inner thighs. No other lover Lois ever had took so much time and was so gentle! It was exhilarating! Passion grew and blossomed, then swept over her in waves, each wave taking her to higher and higher levels of delight.

"Dennissss!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! That feels incredible!!!" she babbled. "Never!!! Never felt like this!!! Neverrrrrrr!!!!"

Dennis loved the effect his caresses were having on his auburn-haired lover and continued his slow, loving exploration of her body. He touched and kissed her everywhere. At last, unable to resist temptation any longer, he covered the glistening pink lips of her vagina with his mouth.

When Dennis's lips and tongue began their exquisite exploration of the center of her passion, Lois experienced a brilliant, overwhelming storm of erotic sensation. Her hips rocked up off the couch, and an orgasm rent her. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!!" she cried, her body thrashing, "I'm....I'm comminnngggg!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Dennis continued licking Lois's vagina until she lay limp and spent, her arms slack, her eyes closed. He loved being able to give this lovely woman so much pleasure.

While Lois lay on the sofa, recovering from the delight her young lover had given her with his mouth, Dennis sat on the floor next to the sofa, gazing at her lovely body, feeling his penis growing harder and harder.

Lois finally held out her arms to him. "Come here, lover," she murmured. "Let's take care of that swelling problem you seem to have."

Stiff-legged, Dennis got to his feet. Lois undid his belt, opened his pants, pushed them down over his hips, then she took his penis in her hand. "I want this!" she murmured, tugging gently on the young man's engorged shaft. "Put it in me, Dennis! Do it now!"

Dennis climbed between his lovely companion's outspread thighs. He was thrilled when he felt the head of his erect penis slide up between her damp vaginal lips and into her pubic hair.

Lois reached between their inflamed bodies, grasped the young man's swollen wand, and guided it to her pulsing opening. She gasped with joy when Dennis lowered his hips, driving himself deep into her. "Darling!!! Oh, Darling!!!" she cooed. "Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!"

Dennis had very little control. While Lois's grasping vagina milked his penis, he experienced sensations so incredibly sweet he almost came the instant he slid into her. Hilted deep in her, feeling the walls of her cavern massaging his erection, he held himself still, trying to acquire some measure of control.

"It feels so good having you in me, Dennis!" Lois purred. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him.

"It feels good being in you," the young man replied. Finally, feeling as if he had some control, he began moving.

Lois was surprised to discover that having Dennis's swollen member in her, plumbing her depths, was arousing her once again. She couldn't believe it! "Yessssss, Dennis!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she wailed, her hips rocking to meet the young man's thrusts. This felt so good! He was incredible! She couldn't believe it. She was going to... "Ohhhhhhh!!!! My Goddddddd!!!! Dennnisssssssss!!!" she wailed, her hips bucking wildly. "Agggggg!!! Agggggaiinnnnnnnnn!!!! Oh, God! I'm comminngg!!! I'm comminnnngggggg!!!! Aggggggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!"

Lois's explosion sent Dennis off on his own carnival ride of delight. "Lois!!!! Oh, Godddddddd!!!!!" he cried. With powerful spasms, his body spewed his hot fluids into her. Then he collapsed atop her, feeling the cushion of her breasts against his chest.


When they came to their senses, Dennis kissed the lovely woman lying under him. Their lips met, and Lois felt as if she was melting. His tongue lashed hers, caressing her lips and probing into her mouth.

"Let's go upstairs," Dennis said breathlessly after the kiss ended.

Lois looked at Dennis and began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I...I..." she chuckled, "I think you looked really wonderful in your suit."

Dennis looked down and felt himself blushing. He still had on his dress shirt, tie, vest, and suit jacket but, except for his shoes and socks, he was nude from the waist down. The clothing he did have on was badly wrinkled. "Oh..." he said, "I...I guess I was a little eager, huh?"

"I was, too, love," Lois said, and kissed him.

Hand-in-hand, they walked upstairs and into one of the bedrooms located on the second floor of Heidi's house. When they arrived in the bedroom, Dennis shed what remained of this clothes, then he again pulled Lois into his arms and covered her lips with his while his hands began moving over her bare body, bringing soft moans of joy and gasps of delight from her. Her breasts, the nipples rigid, pressed against his chest.

Lois's soft hand found his already-erect penis, then she sank slowly to her knees in front of him and began kissing and licking the turgid, throbbing organ.

Dennis stood wobble-legged, explosions of rapture shaking his body. The beautiful auburn-haired woman continued to avidly suckle the erection of the red-faced, trembling young man.

Dennis groaned and his hips began to move, sliding his erection in and out Lois's mouth. He tangled his hands in her hair, clutching her against him. "Ahhhhhh!!! Godddddddd!!!!" he groaned. It felt so good!!

Lois felt Dennis's hands in her hair and the urgent movement of his penis in and out of her mouth and was exhilarated.

Dennis knew he wouldn't be able to hold back long and didn't want to come in Lois's mouth. He dropped to his knees, extracting his erection from her mouth as he did, and kissed her. "I want you," he told her. "I have to have you!"

Lois clambered onto the bed, lay back, and her legs fell apart, exposing her crotch, which was sopping with the juices that had been deposited there by Dennis's first invasion of her body only moments earlier on the sofa downstairs.

Lois felt starbursts of rapture explode in her when Dennis's mouth covered her vagina. His lips and tongue explored her expertly, driving her to the brink of explosion.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried, her hips bucking with wild, lustful motions.

Dennis didn't want to make Lois come with his mouth. He climbed on the bed and drove his erection into her.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Lois groaned as the young man's massive tube filled her once again. "Dennis, yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! It...It feels so goooooodddd!!! Oh, lover!!! Oh, loverrrrrrrr!!!!"

Dennis tried to move slowly, to hold back, but it was not to be. After a few strokes into Lois's quivering sleeve, he felt his orgasm boiling up inside him. "Uhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!" he groaned, his hip movements becoming more urgent, "Lois!!! Goddddddddd!!!! I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!"

Dennis's hot eruption sent Lois spinning into a maelstrom of delirious sensations. "Yesssssss!!!! Yessssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Dennnnnnnissssssssss!!!! Do ittt!!! I'm...I'm commmminnnnnnngggggg, toooooooooo!!!!! Oh, yessss!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!!!!!" she groaned as she, too, came.

When he was again able to move, Dennis got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. Lois joined him and cleaned herself up, too. They found robes, donned them, then they went downstairs to the kitchen and snacked on some of the food left over from the wedding reception.

"I suppose we really ought to start cleaning up this mess," Dennis said, surveying the detritus left from the party.

Lois took him in her arms. "Why don't we do it in the morning?" she said, "I don't think Heidi will mind if we put off cleaning the place up until tomorrow. After all, she won't be back from her honeymoon for two weeks, so we have plenty of time."

"Yeah, I'd rather go back to bed," Dennis said, smiling.

"Me, too," Lois said.

They put their arms around each other and headed for the stairs.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers