The Wedding Day Breakfast

Story Info
Father in law and bride to enjoy an intimate breakfast.
1.9k words
4.41
124.6k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The June morning dawned bright and warm. It was a beautiful day for a wedding. Brent had set his alarm for 6 a.m. His son Cody was getting married today. He got out of the hotel bed, and walked into the bathroom to get showered before 7. According to the plan of the bride and groom, each one would share a wedding day breakfast with the other's parents. In this case, it meant that Cody's bride-to-be, Miranda, would be having breakfast, with Brent, in his hotel room, and Cody would have breakfast with Miranda's parents, Rod and Michelle.

Brent was happy for his son. He was marrying a great girl. It didn't hurt that she was beautiful from head to toe either. Miranda was a 26 year old interior decorator who'd met Cody through mutual friends. The attraction was immediate and after 2 years of courtship he'd asked her to be his wife. Brent hadn't been as lucky in love. He and Cody's mother, Rachel, had divorced when Cody was 15. Rachel had remarried a French man and was now enjoying her life in Europe and wouldn't be at the wedding. Oh well, today wasn't about him, it was about the happiness of Cody and Miranda.

He slipped on a pair of loose fitting sweats and a casual t-shirt. A knock on the door announced that room service was there. The bellhop wheeled a cart in filled with different covered trays. Quickly and quietly the bellhop set the table up for two. Brent paid him a tip and he left.

Brent lifted the lids of each dish and found Belgian waffles under one, strawberries under another, a bowl of whipped cream, scrambled eggs on a plate, and sausages under another. A carafe of coffee and a bottle of orange juice completed the meal. He imagined Miranda wouldn't be too hungry, as is, having wedding day jitters. But just in case, he'd made sure he ordered a good breakfast.

Promptly at 7 a.m. there was a knock on his hotel room door. He answered it and there stood his knockout beautiful, soon to be daughter in law Miranda.

"Good morning dad," Miranda said as she smiled and leaned in and kissed him on his cheek.

He invited her in and ushered her over to the table of waiting food. He pulled her chair out for her as she sat down. Brent took the chair across from her.

Like Brent, Miranda was very casually dressed for this hour of the morning. She wore a thick bath robe under which she wore a short cream colored chemise with boy shorts. "Would it bother you terribly if I took my robe off dad?" Miranda asked.

"Of course not Miranda, get comfortable girl." Brent replied.

Miranda stood up and took the robe off. She walked the robe over to the coat rack by the door and hung it there.

Brent was mesmerized as he watched her walk over to hang the robe up. He'd never seen Miranda in anything other than classy suits or blue jeans. The chemise she wore was soft ivory and hung just below the cheeks of her butt. Her legs were long and slender and she was very shapely. When she turned and walked back towards the table Brent had to catch his breath. The front of the chemise was cut low and rested on the top of her breasts which were full and filled out the front of the chemise. He could actually see her nipples poking through the fabric. She was one beautiful woman Brent thought again.

Miranda smiled as she sat down across from Brent. She enjoyed a good relationship with her soon to be father in law. He'd made her feel like part of the family from the start. He razzed her just as much as he did Cody and his 3 other sons. She'd always admired Brent. She also found him very attractive. Cody was a handsome man, but he looked more like his mother than his father. Where Cody's hair was sandy brown like his mother's, as well as having his mother's green eyes, Brent's hair was a dark brown, almost black and he was starting to grey at his temples. His eyes were light brown and framed by spiky long lashes. At 6'2 inches tall he stood a full 3 inches taller than his son.

Brent stood up and started to remove the lids from the food. "I didn't know what you'd want, but I knew you liked Belgian waffles so I ordered them and all of this. I hope you're hungry young lady." Brent smiled warmly at Miranda. "Would you like me to make the bride a plate?"

Miranda smiled back at Brent, "Actually Dad, I am hungry, but my nerves are a little edgy. May we just sit and talk for a little bit before we eat? It will calm my nerves."

"Sure hon'" Brent said, "C'mon, come sit on the bed and we'll chat like girlfriends." Brent couldn't help but to laugh at his attempt at humor. He and Miranda got comfortable on the bed. Brent sat with his back against the headboard and Miranda sat cross legged in front of him. "Is that better?" Brent asked.

Miranda laughed at his girlfriends' remark and said, "This is fine dad." She sat there looking at Brent and couldn't explain the weird feeling coming over her. He was sitting there smiling at her and she had this unexplainable urge to kiss him. She tried to dispel the thought from her mind, but it wouldn't shake. Even worse her thoughts started getting more provocative about Brent.

Brent sat there a little bewildered by the strange look on Miranda's face. One moment she'd been smiling at him and now she was sitting there staring at him with this peculiar look. "Miranda, are you okay?" Brent said in a concerned voice.

As if in a daze, Miranda got up on her knees and inched herself intimately close to Brent. Without saying a word, she placed her lips on Brent's and tenderly kissed him. Inhaling she could take in his masculine scent and her kiss became a little more searching as her tongue pried its way between his lips.

Now Brent fully understood the weird look on Miranda's face, but what he didn't understand was why in the hell was he returning her kiss? She was about to marry his son. Oh how her mouth was warm sweet though. He sucked her lips in between his while his hands began to explore what was under the chemise.

Right before Brent's eyes, Miranda raised the chemise above and over her head and threw it on the floor. Her breasts were stunning. Brent's mouth watered just looking at them. His hands reached out for them and he grasped and caressed them. No words were spoken as passion overtook the both of them.

They both knew what their actions were leading up to, but as if possessed by a hunger they couldn't explain they didn't stop. Miranda, only in her boy shorts straddled Brent's lap and began to kiss him again. Their kiss was hungry and passionate. Brent's cock was hard and he could feel it pressing against Miranda's pussy. He grabbed a hand full of her ass and pulled her even closer to him as they kissed.

Pushing himself away from the headboard he laid Miranda down in front of him. Staring at her sexy body, he removed his t-shirt and stripped his sweats off. His cock was long, thick and very erect as his sweats came off. Miranda started to slide her boy shorts down, when Brent took over and slid them completely off for her. Smiling at her, he bowed his head down and inhaled her pussy. It was warm and musky.

Easing himself down between her legs, he spread them apart. Her pussy was beautifully shaven. Wrapping his mouth fully over it, he inserted his tongue inside and began to eat his daughter in law. His tongue ravaged her. Miranda's hips bucked under him and her hands pressed his head deeper into her pussy. "Yes, Brent, eat me, eat me." Miranda huskily whispered. He drove Miranda wild when he flickered his tongue across her clit. Then wrapping his lips around it he sucked on it.

Brent loved this. At this moment he did not care that Miranda was about to marry his son. She had chosen to allow him this privilege and he sure as hell wasn't going to pass it up.

Pressing his head hard against her pussy, Miranda felt herself about to cum, and as her orgasm overtook her and spread through her entire body, Brent didn't stop doing what he was doing. He tasted every bit of her sweet honey and lapped at it like it was a drug. As her orgasm subsided, Brent kissed her clit once more and then got up on top of her.

Kneeing her legs open a bit more, Brent positioned his ultra-hard cock and then drove it deep inside Miranda. Her body bucked and they both moaned loudly. With an ardent intensity Brent began to work his cock in and out of her silky pussy.

All the while, Miranda moaned loudly and called out Brent's name. It was a good thing that her parent's room, where Cody was presently dining, was on another floor of the hotel. Anyone walking by the room would have clearly heard what was going on inside.

Her calling out his name only turned Brent on more and he worked his cock even harder pounding into her. Getting up on his knees, he flipped Miranda's legs over his shoulders and proceeded to drive deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. God she felt so good to him. Brent knew he could cum at any moment, but he wouldn't allow himself as he knew this moment would never happen again.

With that thought in mind, Brent gave it all he could working his cock in and out, his balls slapping against Miranda's beautiful ass. Grunting with each thrust, Brent watched the ecstasy etched all over Miranda's face. He loved knowing he was the one giving her this pleasure. As much as he loved his son, he wanted to make sure that nobody ever fucked Miranda as well as he was at this moment. He wanted her to remember this. "Yes darling! Is this what you want?" Brent said out of breath.

"God yes," Miranda breathlessly replied. "I want you to cum in me dad!

Brent dropped Miranda's legs off of his shoulders and laid down on her. Kissing her very lovingly, Brent rhythmically began to slide his cock back and forth until he felt his orgasm began to build up and finally explode. A loud guttural cry escaped from his lips as Brent's body froze and he emptied his seed into Miranda's fertile womb.

"Thank you darlin'" Brent said, as he smiled and kissed Miranda afterward. "You're something else you beautiful woman. My son is a lucky man."

No more words were said as they got up, enjoyed a shower together and then ate breakfast quickly. Miranda quickly got dressed again, and slipped off to her room to prepare for her wedding day. No one smiled more, at the wedding, than the bride and the father of the groom that day.

About a year later, Brent could only smile when people told him how much his 3 month old namesake grandson looked like him.

*****

Thank you for reading my story. If you like my story I'd love to know. I'm stopping it right here, but would continue it, if enough readers wanted me to.