The Wedding Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chantelle made it to the end of the aisle the two exchanged a long loving look into each other's eyes. Most people in that room would have merely seen it as them being pleased to see each other for the first time that day, assuming the traditional separation prior to the ceremony. Only three other people in the room knew what had just happened between them.

Baz had kept his promise, and everything was exactly how Chantelle had dreamed it, not a single detail wrong. It was so perfect that Chantelle felt getting to watch her have her first anal was not payment enough, that he needed a further reward. She had a private conversation with Baz, then another with Rochelle. That night Rochelle did not have to retire to her room alone to deal with her as yet unsatisfied arousal. She disappeared off with a smirk on her face, Baz not far behind.

When the festivities were finally over, Chantelle found Sam and told him she thought it about time they were heading up to their room. Sam agreed, and said that he would be along in a couple of minutes. Chantelle urged him not to be long.

By the time Sam walked into the room, Chantelle was already lying on the bed naked, legs wide open, touching herself. Even a couple of minutes had seemed too long to wait.

"C'mon babe, come join me," she urged, looking over at him, then slowing her rubbing slightly as she noticed what he was carrying.

"What's that?" she said, still working her clit gently.

Sam brought the box closer to her. Inside she could see lots and lots of folded up pieces of paper.

"Well, I enjoyed our sex so much earlier, I asked Baz if he had any more ideas for our honeymoon," Sam said, his eyes flickering onto Chantelle's crotch where she was still stroking her clit gently.

"And... er... it turned out he had quite a lot," Sam smiled.

"We have to get through all of those on our honeymoon?" Chantelle asked, looking at all the folded pieces of paper. She could see that they were going to be spending a lot of time in the bedroom.

"Yeah," Sam smiled. "Guess we'd better get started tonight?"

"OK," Chantelle said, reaching into the box and pulling out a piece of paper at random.

She unfolded it, read it to herself, then said to Sam, "I guess you'd better go and get the lube."