The Wedding Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Edward makes it official.
2.6k words
84.7k
35
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly a week had passed since Mommy gave me as a gift to my new Daddy, and I had become their slavegirl when Mommy woke me up one morning, stroking my cheek, smiling down at me.

"Wake up, Angie... you have a big day today!"

I forced my eyes open, wondering what could be bigger today than any of the other days that had passed - becoming a slave in my new home, losing my virginity on my mother's wedding night, learning to never ever cum without Daddy's permission, learning that Daddy knows every time I touch myself without permission... What else could there be?

"Sit up, babygirl," Mommy ordered, and I obeyed, knowing Daddy would see and punish me for disobeying his wife. As I sat up, Mommy saw how Daddy had put me to bed last night. First, he had dressed me in a nightgown that barely hid my always wet pussy and that didn't hide my breasts at all. Instead of covering my breasts, this nightgown only framed them with thin lace. My breasts were covered, however, by Daddy's cum, a load on each breast. Now it was dried, and made me feel like a whore, and made Mommy smile.

"Oh, sweetie, it looks like you made Daddy very happy last night! No wonder he didn't have much left for me!"

I blushed, worried Mommy would regret letting Daddy have me for his wedding gift.

"Are you mad, Mommy?" I asked, even though she didn't seem it.

"Of course not, Angie!" Mommy hugged me, and her dress felt warm against my bare breasts. "You know that I am grateful to you for serving your new Daddy like this."

I smiled up at her, feeling relieved, and Mommy smiled back down at me as she kissed my lips gently.

"And tonight, Daddy has a surprise for you," she whispered in my ear.

"A surprise?"

Mommy nodded, "All I can tell you is that we don't have to worry anymore about Daddy ever leaving us, because he definitely loves us!"

With that, Mommy dragged me out of bed and into the dining room where she had a breakfast waiting me at the table. I looked up at her, a little confused. Since becoming Daddy's slavegirl, I ate most of my meals on the floor, or begged to eat at the table.

"Today is a very special day, Angie, and Daddy and I want you to be pampered a bit," Mommy explained as she sat me down. After eating, I began to take care of my dishes, but Mommy stopped me.

"Go to your bathroom and start a bubble bath. I'll come in to help you when I've cleaned up," she swatted my bare ass playfully. "Go on, now, Daddy's coming home early tonight."

In my bubble bath, waiting for Mommy, I sat and wondered what the surprise might be. Daddy had mentioned sharing me with other men - was he renting me out? Was he selling me?

Mommy came in, stripping off her June Cleaver-esque dress and her panties and bra before joining me in the tub.

Without saying a word, Mommy sat down behind me and began to wash my back. I closed my eyes as she pushed me back against her, her hands now on my chest, washing away Daddy's dried cum from my breasts. Mommy kissed my cheek as her hands massaged my breasts, my belly, and then my bald pussy. I breathed in as I felt her fingers petting me, making sure I was still nice and smooth for Daddy. Suddenly I squirmed as Mommy's fingers took hold of my clit.

"Be a good girl, don't fight Mommy..." she sang in my ear as she continued to tease me, rubbing my clit with one hand, beginning to finger my pussy with the other.

"Yes, Mommy," I whimpered, so scared I would cum without permission and mess everything up. Mommy continued to pleasure me, rubbing and gently pulling on my clit, and fingering me with two, then three of her fingers. I moaned loudly, and then suddenly Mommy stopped, sliding both of her hands down my thighs.

I looked up at her, my head resting on her soft breasts.

"Daddy gave strict orders - no cumming until he's home," Mommy said, kissing me again.

"Thank you for helping me be a good slavegirl, Mommy," I breathed into her breasts, despite my frustration.

After the bath, Mommy had me stand with my legs spread and my arms out as she massaged a rose-scented oil into my skin that made my entire body tingle. Next she put a shiny pink lipstick on my lips, and had me kiss each of her breasts to get rid of the excess. Finally, Mommy let me get out of position to put on my dress for Daddy's surprise. It was a bubblegum pink strapless dress that hugged my body tightly. Barely hiding my hard nipples, it went just past my ass, and would definitely not hide my pussy when I sat down.

"You are so pretty," Mommy smiled at me as she showed me in the mirror.

"Mommy? What's going to happen tonight?" I asked softly, knowing she wasn't allowed to tell.

"Something wonderful, I promise," she said as she helped me into four-inch heels matching the color of my dress. Picking up some cuffs Daddy had left on my dresser from another night, Mommy took my hand and led me to the living room where she had me sit down on my cushion - a large pillow I was allowed to straddle so that my pussy juices wouldn't make a mess on the furniture. I looked back at Mommy as she cuffed my wrists and connected them to each other behind my back.

"Daddy wants you to watch a movie while I prepare myself. Now, remember, be a good girl and hold back any cum." She turned on the TV and started the film, which began with a young woman like me in a pretty dress, kneeling before an older man. Mommy kissed the top of my head before leaving me to hump my pillow, watching the older man strip the young woman, taking her body bit by bit.

I was so engrossed in the movie I didn't realize Daddy was home until he turned the TV off, smiling down at me as he stood before me, handsome as always in his dark suit.

"Did slavegirl like the movie?" He teased as I stopped mid-hump on my pillow.

"Yes, Daddy," I blushed.

"Tell Daddy what your favorite part was," Daddy ordered as he undid my cuffs and helped me stand.

"I liked it when he tied her up and made her cum while he spanked her," I looked up at Daddy as he led me to the dining room, where Mommy, dressed in a dress similar to mine except it was white with straps, had prepared a feast.

"Tonight is a special night, babygirl, and so you are permitted to eat at the table," Daddy explained as he pulled out a chair for me. I sat down, feeling my wet pussy exposed, and couldn't help but smile as Daddy pushed me in towards my plate.

Of course, I was only allowed to speak when spoken to, and so spent my time at the table unable to ask what was so special about today. Instead Mommy reported that I was a good girl, and Daddy reported about some business deals, and how helpful his assistant was. Finally, Daddy finished his plate, and the meal was over.

"Honey, go get the bag from the foyer."

Quickly, Mommy rose and left the room, and returned a moment later with a shopping bag, handing it to Daddy. Daddy took the bag and motioned Mommy to kneel. Mommy looked confused, but obeyed.

"Now, I know I told you tonight was your daughter's special night, but it is yours, too. While she has proved herself to be worthy of being my slavegirl, I can only thank you for her progress. You raised her to be a good obedient woman, and now that she is called on to serve, you keep her in line during the day when I am not here to train her myself," Daddy smiled down at Mommy, stroking her hair as she smiled back up at him. "And so I thought my beautiful, obedient, giving wife deserved a gift, too..."

Daddy reached into his bag and brought out a large diamond necklace. He showed it to Mommy for a moment, making her gasp, before putting it on her. It hung down between her breasts as we all admired it. Daddy then allowed her to rise and show her appreciation in a passionate kiss. Daddy smiled as he pushed her down onto his lap.

"Your turn, slavegirl," he smiled at me now, and I got up and knelt before him, wondering what gift a slavegirl would receive.

"Slavegirl," Daddy stroked Mommy's thigh as he spoke,"you still have improvements to make to become a perfect submissive woman, like your mother, but you have shown such improvements since accepting your role in my house. Not only do I give this to you because of my pride in what a good girl you have been, but also as a promise that I will not abandon you or your mother through your journey as a slave."

I watched nervously as Daddy reached into his bag again to pull out a diamond choker. Mommy and I both gasped as Daddy showed us, and then fastened it around my neck.

"You are now my collared slavegirl, Babygirl,"Daddy said, his smile fading as he traced my new collar. "How do you feel?"

I struggled for the words to describe my emotions, "I am surprised, Daddy.. I am sure I don't deserve it, especially a collar this beautiful... But I will earn it, Daddy."

Daddy smiled at my stammered answer, and stood up, taking Mommy's hand and mine and leading us to the master bedroom.

Mommy sat on the bed as I obeyed Daddy's gesture and helped him remove his suit, laying it over a chair gently to show my respect for his possessions.

"Slavegirl," Daddy growled at me as he approached Mommy, "put your hands on the side of the bed, and lean forward, sticking your ass out - feet spread."

I followed Daddy's order as I watched him helping Mommy undress, lovingly licking and kissing her breasts, her belly, her bald pussy. Daddy laid down on the bed and guided Mommy over him. She straddled him over his cock, her pussy dripping down on it as he gently fingered his necklace as it hung between her breasts.

"Slavegirl, explain what a wife is," Daddy ordered, smiling at Mommy as he sat up, kissing her mouth passionately as he helped her fill her pussy with his cock.

"A wife," I began to recite, watching my mother riding my stepfather, her breasts and necklace bouncing, Daddy groaning,"is a good submissive woman who belongs to one man who does not share her. A wife takes care of her husband and his home, and will happily do anything to ease his daily strife. A wife is given orgasms as a gift for obeying her husband..."

I struggled to concentrate as I watched Daddy massaging Mommy's clit, both of them cumming together. Mommy did not have to beg for orgasms like a slavegirl. Daddy kissed Mommy again as he laid her down, slowly sliding out of her, telling her how beautiful she was. Daddy smiled as he turned to me and knelt on the bed in front of me, Mommy watching us.

"Clean your mother's cum off my cock."

I obediently began to lick Daddy's cock clean as he grabbed my hair. After a few licks from balls to tip, Daddy pushed my mouth onto his cock, making me suck it. I saw my bubblegum pink lips slide up and down his cock as he pushed me back and forth.

"Drool on it like a cockhungry whore - that's it slavegirl," Daddy moaned. Suddenly, he pushed me off his cock and got off the bed, moving behind my dripping pussy.

"Babygirl, tonight Mommy and I treated you nicely because you were getting collared. But just because you get a nice bath and dinner doesn't mean you'll get treated nice when Daddy wants to use you, does it, slavegirl?"

"No, Daddy," I breathed, feeling him lifting the bottom of my dress, running a finger through my slit.

"Now tell Mommy and Daddy what slavegirls are."

"Slavegirls are submissive women who don't have husbands... They belong to men who share them and trade them and sell them as they please. Slavegirls do whatever they're told, and if they disobey or do not completely please, they are punished.. Slavegirls have to beg for orgasms..."

"Good girl," Daddy moaned as he slide his cock up my pussy, thrusting it in all at once, making squeal.

Daddy chuckled a little as he put his hands on my hips, holding me still as he began to thrust in and out of my pussy. As he began to fuck me faster, I moaned, noticing Mommy smiling at Daddy as he fucked her daughter. Daddy's hands started to move, his right hand rubbing my clit now as the other slide up and pushed down the top of my dress, pulling and twisting my nipple.

I began to moan louder, breathing heavily. Behind me I could hear Daddy groaning, getting close, too.

"Daddy?" I moaned hesitantly, always fearing being told no.

"You wanna cum don't you slavegirl?"

"Please, please, Daddy?" I begged, tears in my eyes.

"Cum with me, babygirl," Daddy moaned, thrusting in and out of me so hard my body shook. As soon as I felt his cum shooting up my pussy, I surrendered to the mounting pleasure, screaming out as I came onto Daddy's cock.

Daddy slowly stopped inside of me, then slid out, shoving me down onto my knees facing him as my orgasm was subsiding. My mouth still open as I moaned, Daddy wiped my pussy juices onto my face, and then my tits.

"Get up and look in the mirror," Daddy ordered, a half-smile on his face as he watched me stand, a little uneasy in my heels, and walk to Mommy's full length mirror.

My hair was a mess, my lipstick smudged, with pussy juices on my face and my tits, plus some sliding down my thighs. My dress only covered my midsection now, my pussy and tits both fully on display.

"That's what a good slavegirl looks like," Daddy said as he watched me looking at myself. I turned and saw him lying in bed, holding Mommy as she drifted to sleep in his arms.

"Come here, Slavegirl."

I climbed onto the bed, and followed Daddy's directions to cleaning up Mommy. Apparently she had came again with us, but I had been too lost in my own orgasm to notice. Daddy watched me carefully as I licked her fingers clean, and then her thighs and pussy.

"Good girl. Now take off your shoes and dress, and lie down on my other side."

I happily obeyed, kicking off my shoes and sliding out of my dress to climb in next to Daddy, wearing only my beautiful new collar, pussy juice and smudged lipstick. He smiled at me and gave me a long good night kiss on my mouth, smudging my lipstick more.

"Turn off the light and get some sleep now, Slavegirl," Daddy whispered in my ear, not wanting to disturb his resting wife. "You'll need your rest for tomorrow."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish there was more

This is probably as good a place as any to end this story, but I still wish there was more.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories