The Wedding Is Off

Story Info
A wedding that's not about to happen.
1.5k words
3.1
108k
26
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers

Right off the back I wanna say... I didn't use a editor.

My name is Billy Turner... married to, well was about to marry Miley Case, who is now Miley Jenkins. When I was in high school, I was bullied by the most popular person, Fredrick Jenkins... hence the last name. I was disgusted by him and would want to hit him with everything I could get my hands on whenever I saw his ugly face. I'm not racist; in fact, I dated a black girl named Tasha when I was in high school. It's sad to say that she moved to California. Miley told me she didn't want to have sex until she got married

Guess I should give you a little more information than just my name. I'm 5'7, brown hair, I have green eyes, pale skin, a slight pointy nose, I'm lanky... yea, lanky. I'm don't have a ounce of athletic inside me. I always stayed at home and studied for test. I graduated with a 4.0 and of course, Fredrick or Fred had to ruin my day but dumping green paint on me as I walked out the building, my diploma in hand. Anyway... I guess I should tell you the story.... here it goes.

___________________________

I met Miley as a senior, she was knew, came from Montana... yup, Montana. She was a wet dream on legs, no joke! She has blonde hair(which she dyed), blue eyes, pointy nose, stood about 5'0 or 1, had nice 34C tits, a small waist and a tight firm butt that caught the attention of many guys... including Fred. She was all innocent and caring to me. The teacher let her sit anywhere, and lucky for me. There was an empty seat right beside me. I never felt such a way to a girl the way I felt for her. I remember how I twitched in my khaki slacks when she swayed over to me. That day she wore a v-neck that showed her breast valley, along with some hip-hugging jeans.

"Can I sit here?" She asked me.

"Naw, sit by me baby!" Someone yelled, making everyone crack up laughing.

"Y-Yea." I stuttered... good going Billy.

She sat her things down and plopped down in the chair, I know had a partner and didn't have to do most things by myself in this class. We have joined desk, two people at a table. Fred sat with his best friend, Taylor. I always thought Fred as someone who was everything I'm not... and better at it too. He was muscular, he had a nice tan tone, brown eyes, stood 6'0, and played almost all the sports the school offered... including hockey with his father.

"What's your name?" She asked me, I blushed as she started at me with bright blue eyes.

"Billy... you're Miley?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes, nice to meet you."

And on from there we became a couple, we graduated the same year, and got married soon after. We always talked about having kids and building a house of our own. Three years later was when it all feel apart.

-----------------------------------

"I'm going to the store!" Miley yelled from the living room.

"I'll go too!" I yelled, I needed to get out this shithole for a while.

"No, you have to watch the steaks." Miley said, making me look at her as if she tried to throw a sword at me.

"Alright... how long will it take you?" I asked, surrendering.

"Approximately... 3 hours." She said.

"3 hours!" I yelled shocked, looking at her, my eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Yea... it's the holidays." She said, turning around and heading out the door before I could say another word.

I went to check on the steaks to see... the stove was off and the steaks weren't even cooking yet. I turned on the over... my mother taught me how to cook, did I tell you that? I went to the frige and started pulling out things, that's when I realized...... we don't have steak sauce. I sluggishly walked to the cord phone and dialed up Miley's number. I was sent immediately to voice mail. I tried to call again... she picked up.

"H-Hello?" She seemed out of breath and I could hear a male voice in the background.

"We don't have steak sauce." I said blankly.

"I'll get some." She quickly hung up.

I just stared at the phone in shock... just as I expected her to call back and say 'I hit the wrong button, sorry', she didn't. I put the phone back on the hook and walked to the computer. It was blinking a new message, me and Miley have our own computers, she keep her things on hers and I keep my things on mine. I saw that it was a email.

Should I? Should I not?

I decided I should and opened the message.

From Fred146: When u comin over?

I read it over and over again. Fred146 huh? I'm not getting a good feeling about this. I decided to go through her stuff and I found what I was hoping I wouldn't, texts from Fred146, who I found out was Fred; yea, by bully and Miley, marriedslut234.

(Yesterday)

Hey, big daddy

Sup

When u come ova?

to fuck u?

yea

today at 3, while dickface is away

hehe, dickface, he tries to fuck me but I tell him no

why you tell limp dick no?

cause I'm urs only

dats rite, send me pic slut

Indeed she sent him a picture... picture of her shaved cunt, it was wet but not naturally, maybe with oil or Vaseline.

I was disgusted... yea, I ate her out but she never returned the favor, she always gave me a handjob.

----------

I sat disgusted with myself as the steaks burned in the oven, the beeping of the stove and a scream brought me back to reality.

"Billy! You burnt the steaks! Get me some water!"

It was Miley, I didn't move a inch... just stared at the computer screen.

"Billy! I know you hear me!" Her voice annoyed me, my anger got the best of me.

I grabbed the glass of water I was drinking and threw it in the kitchen, I heard the shattering and another scream.

"The kitchen is on fire!" I saw Miley run by, her tits jiggling as she ran out the door.

I walked to see that it was the dish towel on fire... nothing to major, I ran some cold water on it and it was extinguished in a matter of minutes. After cleaning up the glass and then the whole kitchen, I went to the spare bedroom of our 3 bedroom house. I heard the door open as I went to the bedside table and pulled my engagement ring off, I wiggled my ring finger a little to make sure that the tight ring didn't cut any circulation off, it didn't. I looked at Miley went and plopped down on the bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, looking at her with one of my eyebrows rose.

"Sleeping... come here. I need you to do me a favor." She said, I didn't even move a muscle.

"What?" Automatically she opened her legs and smiled at me... waiting.

I saw her little shaved pussy and fell in love all over again.

"It's yours to take baby, come and get your lunch!" She giggled and stuck a finger inside her wet vigina.

I felt myself grow rock hard and slowly my anger began to fade, I made a mistake by looking at her smiling face and almost heaved.

"Get out." She looked confused and just stared at me.

"Get out!" I yelled louder, she quickly understood and hurried out the room, I didn't see her peeking through the adjared door.

I was so disgusted my thoughts started running out my mouth.

"Disgusting whore." I thought as I took a seat on the bed and pulled off my socks.

"Can't wait to shame her in front of everyone... just a recording will do I'm pretty sure."

I heard a gasp and looked over to see Miley in tears... she heard me. SHIT!

"GET OUT!" I never yelled at her like this before... guess you don't know me until you really get to know me.

"Don't yell at me!" She screamed back.

"Get out then!" I yelled anyway.

"I said! Don't yell at me!" We went back and forth until I gave in.

"Just get out." I said, pulling my shirt over my head and getting up while unbuckling my belt.

"I-I didn't want you to find out." She whispered quietly.

"Well I did!" I yelled.

She didn't say anything this time about me yelling, I heard her sniff and saw she was on her knees, cradling her arms to her chest as if she was holding something close to her heart.

"I-I still wanna marry you." She said, looking at me with begging eyes.

"No. The wedding is off."

What do you think so far? I don't want to continue the story if no one like it. Flares will be ignored, thank you for reading.

Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers