The Wedding Night

Story Info
After the reception the honeymoon begins.
2.2k words
3.17
40.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding was a fantastic event, a small personal Halloween wedding. Keeping with the holiday spirit our colors were a deep blood red, black, and white. Our few dozen guests, were asked to come to the chapel in a costume.

My attire was simple, a pure black, slim fit suit, deep blood red shirt, a matte black tie with black paisley designs, and simple black dress shoes. My wife, on the other hand, was the star of the wedding. A pure white, long wedding dress, that sparkled with every step towards the altar. The top portion of the dress was a beaded, form hugging corset styled top, her breasts practically spilling out as she glided down the aisle. Her hair perfectly styled. Her dark red lips, smiling from under her veil.

The reception was quite a bit bigger than the wedding. The entire venue was decorated with mega Halloween decorations, fog machines on timers to release clouds of smoke through out the evening, strobe lights, all of the guests were in full costume. Even our 72 year old aunt came as a 1920 flapper girl, probably her original outfit. Since neither my wife or I drink, it was pleasant to see the reception finally come to an end.

We climb into the limo to head towards the hotel, a one night stay before heading to Hawaii for eleven days of honeymooning. While checking into the hotel, the bar was packed full, several patrons were commenting on our costumes, which of course lead into these aren't costumes conversation, explaining that we had just gotten married.

A group of guys where dressed like skeletons, reminding me of Cobra Kai, in the original Karate Kid, during the Halloween dance scene, I'd say they were more like football players, than martial artists. I swear they all were over six foot tall, and appeared to live at the gym. They started to congratulate us. A scantily clad pirate girl gives us a fantastic slurring pirate congratulations. A hand full of zombies congratulate us. The patrons now have a renewed reason to party, a celebration, trying to offer us drinks, continuing to explain that we don't drink, receiving Pepsi as our rounds. After a few moments of conversation with the Cobra Kai guys, I confirmed they were football players at the local college. My brand new wife was conversing with the pirate girl, whose impression of Jack Sparrow was totally on, the drunk part that is. She was excitedly bouncing, trying to get my wife to dance with her to Cyndi Lauper's "Girl's Wanna Have Fun".

"I need to get out of this dress," my wife says. "It's been a long day," Excusing herself.

"I will help you out of the dress," one of the Cobra Kai, quickly injects.

Laughing it off we head to our room, one of the Cobra Kai rode in the elevator with us. Coincidentally, he exited as we did, while letting ourselves into our room, he passed us to go down the hallway to his room, a few doors own.

In our room, my wife slowly loosens her dress, letting it slide slowly to the floor. Standing before me, my wife, wearing only her sheer, white, thigh high stockings, lacy black, high cut panties that hug her beautiful, full ass perfectly, and her veil. Leaning against the door frame that separates the suite into rooms, she hooks her thumbs in the waist band of her panties, slowly sliding them down, letting them fall to her ankles, stepping one leg out, then kicks them towards me. Turning, arching her ass towards me, looking over her shoulder back at me, the veil partially covering her face. Seductively, biting her bottom lip. Laughing, she turns and bolts to the shower.

After about twenty minutes, she exits the shower, a cloud of steam flowing from the opened door, nude except the towel over her head, drying her hair. The lights are dimmed except in the bedroom area of the suite.

"Husband," she chuckles. "It's so weird to say that". Tossing the towel to the corner of the room.

"I thought I heard, a noi...," her words abruptly cut off.

I am sitting, arms tied to the armrest of the chair, legs tied to the legs, a gag tied around my mouth. She turns to bolt out of the room, out of the darkened closet, a foot from the door, steps one of Cobra Kai, a hulking skeleton costume clad man blocks her exit. She turns for the bathroom, the one, who made the comment earlier blocks her retreat.

"I told you her pussy would be shaved bare, you can tell by her red fuck my mouth lipstick," he sneers, walking towards her.

The big one opens the door, letting the other four in. I struggle against my bonds, to no avail.

"I told you that they'd fall for the knocking manager trick," the taller blonde I was talking to earlier, said with a laugh in his voice.

"No, please, no, we have money, we have things, take it all," my wife pleads.

"Shut up, and move into the bedroom, we need you two in the same room," the evident leader orders.

She makes another attempt for the door, the hulking man grabs her hair, swings her away from the door, practically throwing her, slams her into the bed, pinning her arm behind her back, pressing a knee against her thigh, keeping her immobilized. Still she struggles.

"No," she screams.

The talkative one grabs her face with his pointer finger and thumb, forcing her mouth open. With a wide grin on his face, he pushes her black panties into her mouth.

"Maybe this will shut you the fuck up!" He says almost victoriously.

She responds by yelling something that was completely muffled by the panties, struggling frantically against the big ones grips.

The big one grabs the back of her neck pinning her face into the mattress, pressing his weight against her. The big one releases his grasp on her neck, the talkative one grabs her hair, pulling her face upward, slapping his half hard cock against her cheeks, smacking her pouty red lips, that are spread partially by the stuffed panties. The big one eases his weight on her, she quickly pushes to her elbows and knees, instinct to spring free filling her. The talkative one wraps his fingers deeper into her hair pulling her head downward. The big one presses two fingers into her bare pussy, from my angle I could see the large digits spreading her bare pussy lips apart, exposing her pink center. Her words muffled by the panties. She attempts to move, the big one thrusts his two thick fingers deeper into her pussy. The talkative one presses his large cock head into her panty filled mouth, pressing them deeper, as he tries to work his cock into her mouth.

The leader, stroking his cock, walks towards her face, pinches her nose cutting her air off, she begins bucking for breathing, unintentionally fucking the big ones probing thick fingers. The leader lets go of her nose, rubbing his cock on her face. The big one eases his fingers from her pussy, smearing her juices on her ass cheek, thrusting three fingers deep in her pussy. I hear her grunt into the panties. He begins finger fucking her so hard, she is being shoved into the talkative ones cock. The leader once again squeezes her nose, and only air passage closed. Another one of the Cobra Kai comes from behind me, slapping her ass cheek, slapping again, grasping her ass, pulling her cheek. He spits on her ass crack, watching it roll down her ass crack, stopping it at her tight asshole, smearing two fingers with saliva, he presses the two saliva slicked fingers into her ass. The leader releases her nose, watching her nostrils flare, sucking breath through her nose. The talkative one, smacking his now fully hard cock against her cheeks. The leader grabs her hand from under her, guiding it to his cock, she begins to stroke him. The talkative one pulls the panties from her mouth, a gasp of air follows.

"Be a good cock sucker." He tells her, grasping the base of his engorged cock, holding her hair, arching as he feeds her his cock.

The leader grabs her throat, squeezing hard. The talkative one holding her head begins to fuck her mouth deep, causing her to gag on his thick cock. The big one, pulls his massive cock from his costume. Rubbing his cock against her visibly wet, bare pussy. My wife's pussy spreads, attempt to take the massiveness. She rapidly strokes at the leaders cock, bucking back into the massive cock, and the two fingers in her ass, sucking loudly and sloppily at the talkative ones cock. Two other Cobra kai, move closer to her pinching her nipples. Pawing at her breasts, stroking their cocks in front of her face, side by side with the talkative one. The big one begins to fuck her pussy harder, faster, pulling almost completely from her pussy, then thrusting deep.

The talkative one, and another besides him, begin to take turns cramming their cocks into her mouth. The Cobra working her asshole, adds a third finger, finger fucking her furiously. The big one pulls his cock from her pussy, her juices gleaming on his massive cock, he moves towards her face. The one behind her, pushes his cock into her ass, roughly, fucking the moment his cock head presses into her gaping ass. She begins moaning from the hard ass fucking, the talkative one pulls from her mouth, erupting a thick jet of cum just under her eye, the big one crams his cock into her mouth. The leader grabs her leg, maneuvering himself under her, thrusting his thick cock into her freshly fucked pussy. The Cobra stroking his cock and pawing at her breast, starts bucking towards her face, erupting a thick shot of cum across the bridge of her nose. The big one pulls from her mouth rubbing his cock on her cum coated face, then shoves his cock back into her mouth. The other breast pawing Cobra, moves behind her, the ass fucking Cobra pulls out, the other stuffs his cock into her gaping ass, they begin alternating thrusts into her well fucked ass. The leader feverishly fucking her hot pussy, her juices visibly flowing down his cock.

The one taking turns thrusting his throbbing, hard cock into her ass, pulls his cock slowly from her ass, spreading her cheeks wide, watching her ass gap at the brutal fucking, pushes against the leaders hips, making him almost completely pull out of her pussy, except for his massive cock head. Grasping his long, thick cock, he rubs it along her swollen, wet, parted pussy, pressing his cock, against the leader's cock, he slowly inches his bulbous cock head into her pussy. She gasps loudly, pulling her mouth from the big ones cock, he grabs her hair, smacks her face, cramming his cock roughly back into her mouth, and fucks her mouth and throat, holding his vicious thrusts deep, grabbing her hair fucking her face, until she is drooling around his cock. The Cobra fucking her ass thrusts deep, holding his stroke deep, grasping her cheeks, spreading them wide watching her asshole spread and suck at his pounding cock. His body begins to tighten, quickly he pulls from her ass, grasping his cock moving to her face, the big one pulls from her mouth, as the ass fucker slides his cock into her mouth, grabbing her hair, arching deeper, cumming hard into her mouth. The big one straddles her hips, inching his massive cock into her ass, slowly her ass spreads for his massive impaling cock.

The talkative one is semi hard again, slapping at her face with his cock, shoving it into her mouth, popping it out slapping the saliva, cum slick cock against her lips. Two cocks in my wife's pussy, a massive cock in her ass, one cock in her mouth, and two others standing in front of her stroking their cocks. Her pussy is literally dripping, she is sucking like a possessed woman, reaching to stroke the cocks in front of her.

The two in her pussy start thrusting, bucking faster, filling her cunt in unison, they both arch, the leader under her sucks her nipple into his mouth. The leader is spasming, holding deep, the other pumping hard, their cum dripping from her pussy, as he fucks her. The big one grasping her hips thrusts his long, fat cock deep into her ass, visibly he beings to cum. They move from her brutalized ass, and pussy, the one stroking his cock moves behind her shoving his cock into her cum filled ass, his thrusts are deep, hard, and fast. Wasting no time, he cums quickly, spasming as he fills her ass. The talkative one moves behind her, ramming his cock into her cum filled pussy, smacking her shoulder blades with the palm of his hand as he thrusts in, and out of her cum filled, swollen, gaping pussy. The last one stroking his cock in front of her, arches, spurting jet after jet onto her face. The talkative one pulls out, shoot a jet of cum across her ass cheek, grabbing his twitching cock, thrusts back into her pussy, filling her with his fuck juices.

The leader lights a cigarette, looking at her laying in a slump, smiles, and says "You should thank your husband for the wedding present, he set this all up."