The Wedding Night

Story Info
Padme and Anakin enjoy their wedding night.
7.7k words
4.4
42.4k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. This work depicts explicit sexual acts which may include heterosexuality, bisexuality, homosexuality, and any form of sexual action or expression. If it is illegal for you to view such material or if such material in anyway offends you then do not read the work. Any copyrights which may be contained with in this story are the property of their respective owners.

I welcome and encourage any comments, criticism, feed back, questions, or suggestions, or even just a friendly hello, that you may have regarding this story. You may contact me at the link below. Thanks and enjoy :-).

Looking into each other's eyes with the sort of expression that makes words obsolete and, for the first time in the ceremony, letting a hint of a smile cross their faces, Anakin and Padmé took each other’s hands, leaned towards each other and kissed the first kiss of their union. The Nubian Holy Man that had presided over their joining bowed and stepped back, turning to walk down the grand stairway to where Paddy Accu, the retreat’s caretaker, was waiting in his wave-riding gondola speeder to take him back to the monastery, a trip which would, at the best of times, take a full day. But of this the newly weds took no notice; they were so deeply and passionately engaged with each other that a droid army could have landed on the grand patio around them and they would never have noticed. But as it was none did, in fact, the only two droids with in a thousand kilometers were R2 and 3PO who were quietly standing under the smaller of the two grand oak trees that sprawled over the northern end of the patio. They had been the only two witnesses of the event as Noobian tradition strictly forbade the presence of on lookers at such joinings. It was only at the special request of a Galactic Senator and a Jedi Padawan that the Holy Man had been swayed and consented to the droids presence. They looked on as the couple continued to kiss, softly, yet with an inner fire that was barely detectable though their gentleness.

The kiss went on, as from the many planted pots that lined the masonry railing surrounding the patio wafted the fragrance of roses the like of which is found no where else in the galaxy. Finally Anakin broke the kiss by pulling up, out of reach of Padmé’s lips.

Standing draped in the common brown cloak of a Jedi he continued to look down at her with a depth and feeling in his eyes that has not been seen in all the ages, he being the first bearer of the force to break the Jedi Code and allow him self to fall to the temptations of flesh. Not that one could blame the young padawan; standing before him was the most beautiful and graceful image of a woman ever to rise from the quiet streets of Theed. Padmé stood in front of him at little more than 5 feet, draped in a gown of satin and lace with patterns of pearls woven intricately into the outer layer. Her rich brown hair was twisted into two strands that flowed out from under her pearl and lace cap, running down over the uncovered tops of her breasts and to the slim and subtle curves of her waist. The gown flowed down and trailed out behind her giving the appearance of being nothing but an extension of the environment, which, given the setting, would have been completely appropriate.

Their gaze broke and they slowly turned westward, out towards the setting sun. Holding the warm metal of her lover’s new right had with her left, Padmé looked from Anakin out to over the lake as the sun dipped below the peak of the tallest mountain in the lake country. The few rays that still escaped over the top lit the grand trees, the full green vines and the pots of roses and cast long shadows over the balcony that danced and swayed in the warm evening breeze; a breeze which carried with it a pallet of the richest and most exquisite smells to ever be had; a breeze that along with the smells carried with it a warm humid feeling, a feeling that although somewhat pleasant, fit subtly and ominously with the dark bubbling clouds spilling down through a valley across the lake from some far away plane beyond and gathering steadily, all the while stretching outwards over the lake. The couple stood, hand in hand for what would have seemed to an on looker like an eternity until the last ray of the bright Naboo sun had faded into twilight.

The silence was broken finally by the sound of foot steps behind them. Turning from the fading light and the growing storm, they watched as 8 of the senator’s servants, wrapped in pure white, simply cut, satin gowns, walked towards them. Once before the couple the servants bowed before beginning their sacred duty. A bow back from Anakin and Padmé and the servants began: one for each of the pair’s hands and 2 more each for in front and behind, the 8 girls in satin lead the couple into Varykino, the spectacular home that had been in the Naberrie family for years. They walked though the great entrance hall, gliding smoothly over the polished white and burgundy marble floor, until reaching a “T” in their path. Anakin and Padmé took a last look at each other before being led their separate ways for preparation.

Anakin was led down a short corridor to the same room where he’d had his last terrible nightmares no more than a week before. The large maple door was folded back and the entrance was blocked only with light silk drapes that the procession passed through as if they weren’t even there.

The room was dimly lit by the many candles that lined the room in their golden holders and a fire burning low on the hearth along the east wall. Looking around Anakin saw few differences from the way the room was when he left it, the only inconsistency he noticed was the white robe neatly folded at the foot of the bed.

Padmé had told him little of Noobian first night rituals before the joining ceremony but she did suggest that he should follow the lead of the servants. Although so far they had done nothing more than to lead him down the hall to his room, Anakin was less than thrilled with the system. He didn’t need people to lead him around; there was nothing they could do that he couldn’t do himself if told. But since he didn’t know exactly what was happening and he knew how much the tradition meant to Padmé he swallowed his pride and objections and allowed things to progress as they may. Besides, although they were no Padmés, the servants were more than attractive.

They stopped at the foot of the bed and the girls that had been holding his hands let go and stepped back to the sides facing him. The two that had been in front and behind him also took a step back and the one in front turned to face him and they all bowed once more to him in unison. Anakin remained where he was, keeping the unified posture customary to a Jedi standing still, looking straight ahead out the window at the now dark sky, acutely aware of what was going on yet seemingly detached.

Outside the clouds that had only moments before been just a threat on the other side of the lake were rapidly flowing over the sky, blotting out the millions of stars that filled the Naboo sky.

Nadi and Teckla, the servant girls in front of and behind him, now began to remove his clothing. Nadi started from behind him by taking the cloak from his shoulders and laying it on the bed. Teckla, looking up into his eyes and stepping closer to him then unbuttoned the front of his black leather vest and burgundy Gui. Taking in a deep breath and biting her lower lip she pushed them away to the sides as Nadi reached over his shoulders pulling them back off of his arms.

Still getting used to his new right arm and feeling slightly self conscious about the bare metal limb Anakin would have just as soon kept it under the wraps of his clothing but the matter couldn’t be helped, he was not the one in control of the situation. His mind’s protest of vanity was quickly crushed by the looks on the faces of the girls as they undressed him.

As the garments were removed exposing his smooth, young, leanly muscled upper body, the other two servants who had been standing at his sides, Saché and Yané, moved in pressing themselves against his sides and began kissing his neck and shoulders, and gently caressing his strong chest with their supple hands. It had been clear from the beginning that the girls were aroused even before they first walked out onto the patio; their thin satin gowns did little to hide their perk nipples as they pressed outwards and now they were doing their best to bring Anakin up to the same level. And they were succeeding. Although his exterior remained calm and passive, inside he was beginning to warm up to the situation. His nipples were beginning to harden under the sweet attention of Saché and Yané and as Saché slipped her hand down and began to caress his firm stomach he could feel his penis beginning to take note of the situation. Through all of this he remained looking forwards out the window, drawing on every ounce of training to control his mind and body through this experience.

After carefully removing his lightsaber and gently placing it atop his garments already on the bed Nadi and Teckla then crouched down in front and behind him and removed his boots and pants leaving the Jedi completely naked in front of the girls. Nadi and Teckla then stood up and stepped back, letting the other two do their work. Saché’s and Yané’s hands began to wander lower and lower down past his naval, gently brushing against the upper boarder of the thin hair that defined his groin, but turning immediately on contact. Their hands skirted the boarder and worked up and down his thighs, but never coming any closer to his penis.

Despite this lack of direct contact he was responding as well as any one could wish. His penis had begun to grow and reached its full and erect 7 inches in but a short moment. The smooth head had partially pushed its way out of its sheath of flesh but had remained mostly hidden. The girl’s reaction to his size was poorly hidden if any attempt was made at all. Although no one spoke a word they all expressed their approval to one another with their facial expressions, Nadi going so far as to place her hand over her lower abdomen and gently squeezing as she fought the image of it slipping into her.

Deciding that the desired reaction had been evoked, Saché and Yané slowly worked their way back up to his chest and finished their task by each placing as much of a kiss as was allowed on his neck. Stepping back they nodded to Nadi and Teckla who took the signal to pick up the satin robe from the bed and drape it over Anakin. Brought around and buttoned at the front the robe was no more concealing than the gowns the girls were wearing, his erection pushing at the front, the purple of its head apparent under the thin material. With the robe on, the girls once again took up their original positions around him and began to lead him across the floor to the doorway that lead out to the courtyard between his and Padmé’s bedroom.

Since their separation Padmé’s company had also been busy preparing her for what was sure to be the most memorable night of her short life. Turning away from Anakin, Padmé was led in the opposite direction down the beautiful grand hallway of Varykino. After making two turns they reached the magnificent maple panel doors leading to the retreat’s master bedroom. Rabé, the servant at the front of their procession stepped forwards and, turning the great polished gold handles, opened them inwards as they passed though.

Once inside Sabé, the busty, dark haired servant bringing up the rear of the group turned to close the doors behind them. Padmé was led the short distance to the foot of the bed where she was turned with her back to the bed so that she faced the bedroom’s fire place. The high fire, in conjunction with the many candles scattered around the room in elegant holders, was lighting the chamber with a warm, dancing light that shimmered off the many golden fixtures. The deep red of the velvet draping that hung from the expansive bed’s canopy seemed to almost glow in the light.

None of these things, however, compared to how the light reflected in Padmé’s eyes. The yellow and orange light shimmered in her deep brown eyes with a depth that would captivate and forever haunted an unwary on looker.

As the other girls each took a step back from her Sabé stepped into place behind her after closing the door. They all bowed to Padmé together before Rabé and Sabé began their task of undressing the magnificent woman standing between them. They started by gently lifting off her trailing cap with its dainty ring of flowers. Sabé took it and gently folded it neatly so that the ring of flowers sat gently atop of it. She handed it fist to Eirtaé on Padmé’s right, who in turn handed it off to Rabé who slowly turned took two steps forward and, leaning in, placed it gently atop the burning fire. Not waiting to see the results of this action Rabé turned and stepped back to her position in front of Padmé to continue the process.

Watching the fire with the same apparent detachment that Anakin was displaying Padmé watched as the beautiful lace ceremonial cap was slowly engulfed by the fire. Looking into the flames took her back to when she had been on the other side of the ceremony. It was 8 years ago when she had been standing immediately in front of where she was now helping to undress her older sister, Sola, when she was first joined with her husband at Varykino. Padmé regretted not having her older, more experienced sister with her for this experience; as young girls they had often talked about being at each others ceremonies but as girls they had never assumed that one of them would be secretly marrying a Jedi with out the blessing of their parents, Ruwee and Jobal. She could see he sister standing naked before her as clearly as if she were actually in the room and the thought of her not being here now almost brought a tear to her flickering eyes. Suddenly she blinked and found that she was now, herself, standing naked in front of the fire place, the last piece of her beautiful gown being placed into the fire.

As Rabé turned and walked back to her, Eirtaé and Dormé stepped in and went to work on her body. The feeling of the fire’s heat shimmering over her body was enough to awaken excitement in Padmé but when the girls on her flanks began gently kissing the sides of her tender little breasts her breathing started to quiver. Anakin was able to draw on his years of training as a Jedi to control the excitement he had experienced when the girls had begun their work on him but Padmé had no such benefit. As they let their hands wander over her body, from her perk breasts, down over her flat stomach, down and down over her hips, it was all she could do to remain standing. The experience was even more in creditable than her sister had described to her. She had never been touched in such a way before and was amazed at how she reacted to it. Dormé’s hand casually wandered down but, not finding the same barrier that had been found on Anakin by another girl several rooms away, continued downwards until, feeling a curve, it skirted back to the left. For her to have gone any farther would have been a disaster and the gravest of insults to Padmé, Anakin and the entire Naberrie family (had they even been aware of what was happening). It was a strict point of Noobian tradition that no person should in anyway touch the genitals of a wed or unwed person until they had been experienced by that person’s mate. This, however, did not stop them from observing them. All the girls seemed to be quite taken with what they saw, just as was the case down the hall.

All of the girls were beautiful, each with their own special features, some might even argue that some of the girls had individual attributes that exceeded those of Padmé but no one would be foolish enough to suggest that any of the girls had the sort of overall perfection that that she commanded. Every part of Padmé’s body fit perfectly with every other part, giving her beauty beyond words. Eirtaé and Dormé continued to caress her body, almost losing themselves in the pleasure that they were taking from it; gently squeezing her thighs, feeling the contours of her muscular stomach and the firmness yet tenderness of her supple breasts and nipples which were now fully at attention. Finally when the first glistening drip was spotted between Padmé’s beautiful legs by Rabé, who had been taking her duty of watching for just such a sign very, very seriously, she nodded to the other girls as a signal that they had been successful in their duties.

Reluctantly Eirtaé and Dormé finished off with kisses on Padmé’s glowing cheeks and stepped back. Sabé turned and walked back to the bed, taking the white satin robe from where it had been folded on the foot of the bed. She walked back and, letting it fall out to its natural shape, draped it over Padmé’s waiting body.

With the senator properly prepared for her first night with Anakin, they led her back to the large canopy bed where she had spent so many nights before alone, and one with her sister on her first night. She climbed on in what was perhaps the most ungraceful maneuver of the whole evening, since there is really no pretty way for some one of her size to get onto a bed of such expanse. Lying back onto the deep feather mattress she placed her hands across her chest while he party of assistants took their positions, two lying on either side of her. Once all were in their prescribed locations, Rabé and Dormé, being the closest to Padmé, took her soft hands from her chest and placed them at her sides, which, in this case, ended up being on their own thighs. With nothing further to do they lay back and waited.

As he stepped through the silk curtains into the courtyard, Anakin was immediately taken back to the morning he had stood under Southern archway for hours after being unable to fight off his nightmares. Remembering how Padmé, dressed in a simple satin gown, not unlike the ones the servants were wearing now, had been so understanding of his needs he was reminded of one more reason that he was, with out a doubt, the luckiest person in the galaxy.

As he walked he felt the first heavy drops fall on the procession as the clouds began to make their presence felt. The air was warm and thick enough to cut with a lightsaber. Although it was a short distance, the girls had set a snails pace for the journey and it seemed to take forever to cross the courtyard as the clouds opened up and the rain began to beat down upon them harder and harder, bouncing off the ground around them. Looking ahead Anakin could see and almost feel the soft, flickering glow from the doorway to Padmé’s bedroom. He wondered what awaited him on the other side of the drapes that hung before him, as in the door way to his own bedroom.

Soaked, the group of five finally reached the other doorway. Leaving the storm behind him and stepping across the threshold Anakin felt as if he had entered another world. Although he and his companions were now soaked from head to toe they were far from cold. The fire burning on the hearth across from the foot of the bed seemed to permeate through every inch of his body and soul. With their satin garments clinging to their wet bodies they continued to the bed.

Anakin had been breath taken by the beauty of Padmé’s bedroom, the marble floors, the beautiful rugs, the canopy bed, the golden candle holders and ornaments scattered around the room on almost every ledge and surface he could find, but none of it, nor anything else he had ever seen for that matter, came even a little bit close to what he found when he was led to the foot of the bed.

As they approached the girls in front of and behind him stepped off to the side so that he was flanked by two on either side just as was Padmé. With Nadi no longer blocking his view he could see before him Padmé lying contently in her satin gown between her four servants. Her full breasts were pushing against the sides of her satin gown and her nipples pushing against the front of it. As the gown flowed down from her breasts it gave a tantalizing outline of her firm stomach before flowing down over her girlish hips to her lean thighs where it disappeared and her legs were left bare. The sight brought forth a feeling in him he was unfamiliar with.