The Wedding Night

Story Info
A transgendered dark elf general needs an heir.
5.8k words
58.3k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers

Never mind the wedding! That isn't the story you truly wish to read about. Dark elves in all forms of nobility, both wicked and wondrous, gathered in a dark place to witness the joining of General Ursule of House Maedryn to the Lady Orbb of the House of Weavre. They came, they witnessed, they dared not eat for fear of poison, they dared not dance for fear of frivolity, and they left early for fear of their lives. A typical Drow ceremony of marriage.

It's the wedding night that most good citizens of the underworld will want to hear of. That's a tale worth telling!

Ursule put her hand out to the lady stepping from the floating disk and helped her down. She noted with a grin the delicacy with which her new wife gripped her fingers. When Orbb had landed safely on Ursule's courtyard, she moved to take her hand away from her new partner's but found the gripping fingers would not release her.

"Come, my wife. Let me show you around."

"I've been here enough, Ursule. Let me go to my quarters now."

Orbb tugged her fingers out of Ursule's, but found that the other woman gripped her wrist instead and pulled her close. Her eyes darted around, looking to see who would protest this treatment of a lady. There was suddenly no one to be seen. Orbb frowned and looked up into the taller woman's red gaze.

"Oh my sweet wife," the General began by whispering as she drew Orbb to her great house. "You will not sleep alone. You will never sleep alone again. You must have guessed that yourself."

It was happening, Orbb realized. It wasn't just a horrible nightmare concocted by some vengeful nemesis and slipped with poison into one of the wine glasses Orbb had drank from. It was real.

The General was her life mate now, her partner. And Orbb's purpose in the General's life was to produce an heir. It was why she had been granted special favors by the great councils of the underworld, why her body had been changed just so. The General needed an heir and Orbb was to be the vessel of that child.

She didn't barely noticed the halls they passed through, even as they moved passed her usual chambers and suites of rooms to the General's wing of the great underground castle. Ursule was nuzzling her styled and coifed hair and keeping her tightly in her embrace, barely letting Orbb's slippered feet touch the smooth marble of the floors they moved across.

At last, they arrived at the great door to Ursule's rooms. She pushed it wide with one hand and guided Orbb within. The rule was opulent and masculine, as she had expected. Ursule excelled in a world usually ruled by men. War and the military were for the most part left in men's hands, an unusual thing in a world dominated by women. The justification was of course that the men were worth the risk, and women were safer at home. Let the boys play with swords and lances. The women stayed home, under the earth and in the safety of their cities and great Houses. Daggers and other hidden blades were their weapons of

choice, poisons and noxious potions that could turn favor this way or that. What need did the dark elf women have of war?

Ursule, of course, had taken another path. And she had endeared herself to every Drow council beneath the dirt of the earth by defeating invasion after invasion of intruding light dwellers. She'd taken all rebellious cities by storm, marched on any House that did not play the way the councils wished they would play. She was a great war hero, revered by the women of the council for her domination of that abhorrent male-infested realm of military. She was adored by all who were worth something, by anyone who knew power when they saw it.

Orbb hated her with all of her dark little heart. And most of that was simply because out of all the eligible women in the underworld, Ursule had chosen her to be her wife. Why not one of her older sisters, more experienced in the ways of sex and mating? Why not someone from a higher House with more respect?

Ursule had explained all of this already. Orbb came from a House that could truly afford the General's influence in the courts of the cities of the underworld. Where other families found their own way, Orbb's family had the nasty job of being one of the down trodden and sorely diminished Houses affected badly by the war. They'd sent many sons to Ursule's army, and had few daughters to spare for the worship of the goddess or for politics. They didn't have the time to scheme and plot that other Houses had. Ursule could rest safely with Orbb next to her, knowing full well that for Orbb to murder her new wife would be a devastating blow to her own House. One her family would not forgive her for. Ursule would not have to worry about Orbb assassinating her. Orbb's matriarch and sisters needed Ursule alive, to push their House up the ranks in their home city whenever she visited.

The other reason for Ursule choosing Orbb was more typical, more blatant, and more disgusting to Orbb personally. She wanted a virgin, it was a must, something she insisted on. It had to do with her new device, the favor the councils had granted her. It had changed her status and her importance in the underworld. It made having a wife and then an heir possible. And she did not want it sullied by a woman experienced in sexual practices that even Ursule hadn't learned. She wanted a fresh girl, a young beautiful wife that could honestly say she had not had any other men. Orbb was just such a girl, foolishly saving herself against her mother's wishes so she might join the priestesses one day and offer her maidenhead to the goddess.

Ursule, learning of the girl, had immediately made other plans. Orbb's intention of serving the goddess through worship was ruined. Now she would be wife and mate to this freak of a female.

Was Ursule even a woman anymore? Orbb knew she was about to find out first hand. She gulped as the General closed the door behind them and latched it firmly. When Orbb blinked at the locks, she smiled.

"Just incase you scream. You do know it hurts at first, yes?"

Already Ursule was taking off her weapons belt. She nodded to a door and didn't meet Orbb's eyes as she spoke.

"The lavatory is through there. You can change your clothes or get fully naked, it's up to you. But do ready yourself. I'm ready to begin our marriage, and I don't like to be kept waiting."

The General spoke with the authority of a woman used to having her way. It wasn't a mean tone, it was simply the voice of a dark elf female. Firm, strong, and clear. And it instructed those lesser than her in exactly what they ought to be doing.

Orbb was not from a poor family. Poor families didn't have Houses behind them. On every other day in her life, she had been the one telling others what to do. She had her first slave drawing her bath and brushing her hair before she was old enough to speak. The only women who ever spoke down to her were her older sisters or her mother, or the great matriarch of her House, the woman that had orchestrated this mockery of marriage. As Orbb quickly moved into the lavatory and shut the door behind her, she mentally cursed that dread woman. She didn't know if the old crone was her grandmother or great grandmother. She felt no love for her, just as she cared nothing for anyone in her family. But on this day, she hated that wizened old woman with a deep passion.

Panting, Orbb searched desperately through all of the wall cabinets, praying one would actually be a window to outside. Where she would go, she didn't care. She just knew she wanted to flee.

Minutes passed but no window availed itself to her. She breathed heavily, leaning on the large stone basin that served as a tub. For a moment, the young girl considered drowning herself in it. But it would take too long to fill and she knew time was running out. She began to rummage through the ointments and unguents in the room, praying that one of them might just be lethal. It was a hopeless search.

Suddenly there was a pounding on the door. Ursule called through the wood to her wife, and Orbb could hear the grinning in her voice.

"Nothing in there can kill you. I've prepared well for tonight, my child. Come now, and be a woman! I'm waiting, and I've already said how very much I hate to be kept waiting."

There was nothing to be done for it. Slowly, Orbb opened the door, head down. She would have cried if she could remember how.

"There now, you should not be so afraid. That only makes it hurt more. Have you been taught nothing?"

Ursule took Orbb by the hand, pulling her to the large bed that took up the whole center of the large room. Orbb had been given the basics of sex, but had purposefully ignored each lesson, intending to never need it.

The General put a hand under Orbb's chin and lifted it.

"I want to see your eyes, your lips, your face, as I undress you."

She began to undo the laces and strings on Orbb's elaborate dress, muttering as she found the more complicated ones. Orbb did nothing, did not help at all. She stifled her laughter when the General found knots she was not familiar with and simply could not undo. But she felt cold shock go through her when the General produced a knife from no where and began to simply cut her way through the dress.

With one final slice, the dress fell in shreds to the floor. Orbb shivered, suddenly quite chill. She moved her arms slowly to cover herself, her hands cupped over her sex.

"Ah now, that defeats the point of wrecking your dress, doesn't it?"

The General pulled Orbb's arms away and put her large hands on the girl's ribs gently. She seemed happy with what she saw, and Orbb hoped that would be enough. It was not.

Ursule loved the sight of Orbb naked in the torch light. The girl's body was unmarred in any way. No whip scars, meaning she had always been obedient. No bruises, meaning she was not physical and rather delicate. There were all the right curves, from the slender calves and thighs to the rounded hips and thin waspish waist. Ursule trailed her fingertips up Orbb's sides, noting how the girl gasped at the touch. She really was unspoiled. No one had touched her like this before. The General grinned and put her hands under the smallish breasts. The girl was so young that she hadn't finished developing her womanly proportions yet. That was how Ursule preferred her lovers, young and fresh, unspoiled. She left the experienced courtiers to others, and stuck with the younger daughters of the many Houses that threw their marriageable girls at her.

It wasn't unusual for a woman to marry a woman. But it had never before been said that such a union would produce a child. Ursule would be the first to do that.

She moved her thumbs over the small dark nipples of Orbb's breasts, then, unable to resist her own desires, she lifted a small tit and put her mouth to it. She suckled lightly, then teased it to a hardness with her teeth. Orbb's hands lifted, fingers clawed, but she didn't move to stop her new wife. She didn't dare.

Ursule grinned.

"Well, let's lay you down on the bed. I don't think I have the patience I thought I did."

She pushed Orbb backwards until the girl's legs met the soft plush mattresses and she tumbled back onto the fur blankets there. Ursule was immediately ontop of her, nipping at the young girl's neck while one hand removed her leggings.

Here it comes, Orbb thought. It was the moment she was dreading. She knew that only after that moment could she hope for it to all be over, and she dreaded it as much as she anticipated it. There was no doubt that Ursule sucking her breast had excited her but she had expected that. She could learn to deal with that, teach herself to not react and to stay cold and calm during these necessary sessions. She intended to bore Ursule into forgoing sex with Orbb altogether. She would find other playmates, and would probably enjoy them more. Orbb didn't intend to accept Ursule as her lover, even if she could not deny the other woman as her wife.

The General forced Orbb's thighs apart suddenly. She sat back on her knees and grinned down at her bride. Orbb's eyes locked to hers hatefully.

"Do you want to see it beforehand?"

Orbb blinked, doing her best to look unimpressed and ignorant.

"As you wish. I have no time for games."

With that, Ursule lifted Orbb's buttocks, one in each hand, and levered the girl to an angled slant with her tailbone resting on the General's thighs.

"I'm told this is one of the best positions to ensure conception," she grunted and grinned. "And this way, I can see your face."

Mercilessly, she plunged her long, thick veined penis into young Orbb's cunt, ripping the girl open by sheer force. Orbb screamed, every muscle in her body tightening in shock and surprise as the General pushed deeper into her virgin pussy.

"Told you that you might scream," Ursule grimaced meanly. She plunged onward, using her grip on Orbb's legs to draw the girl back against her groin. She thrust upwards, her penis tilted at an angle inside her bride. She could feel the heat of the tight vaginal walls around her, their dryness evidence of Orbb's intense pain and displeasure. But she cared nothing for any of that. She'd fought long and hard for this moment. The look of agony on the girl's face made up for the friction burns she might receive.

Ursule had used her new tool already, many times, on various women of the courts in the underworld. Some had gladly opened to her. But most, such as the first she had encountered, had shrunk from her cock like it was a deformity. Ursule had not been born with a penis. She was a woman through and through. The new appendage was an additional benefit to being the General. Along with having the right to fuck as many women as she wished, winning the wars she had won had also granted her the adoration of the councils. Particularly the wizard council, the most powerful of all the political bodies that ran the dark elf nation. When they had impressed upon her that she should cease to battle and fight, and should take some time to marry, become pregnant and produce at least one heir, she had wanted to cut off all their heads. They spoke truth though. She needed an heir and to have an heir, she'd have to get pregnant.

Or would she?

With some clever and rather blunt brainstorming, she'd come up with a solution she knew they'd appreciate. Putting their greatest abilities in magick to use, they had changed her. They had adjusted her physical makeup just enough for her body to produce a viable and working penis with a matching set of testicles. And she had been given full rights to the female population within reason. She could marry and produce an heir, the sooner the better. And all without giving up her love of blood and warfare.

Orbb wasn't screaming anymore, Ursule noted. She thrust harder, and the girl's cries for mercy started once again. Ursule smiled, bucking hard against her bride until she began to cum. Then she gripped the girl's hips and forced her to sit up and ride the thick long cock inside her.

Orbb beat her fists against Ursule's muscular breasts, pushing hard to get away from her. There was no escape. It felt like someone had driven a pole up inside her body and had pumped her very guts to a pulp inside her. She was lifted up and down by Ursule's strong fingers tightly gripping her hips and then her ass, forcing her to bounce. She cried, finally remembered how to cry, and sobbed for release.

"Oh, I will give you release, my little cunt. But this one is all for me!"

At last, Ursule was done pumping her evil seed into Orbb's aching orifice. She let Orbb drop to the bedding, and fell beside her. Orbb squeezed her legs together,

found that only increased the pains, and lay with her thighs spread. Wetness dripped from her vagina, coating the furry blankets on the bed much like her tears did.

The General leaned on one arm next to her, watching her and panting breathlessly. Orbb put a hand over her eyes to hide her tears, but the General just pulled it away. She thumbed the salty wetness on Orbb's face and smiled.

"These tears you shed? They are only the beginning. I will make you cry, my little wife. Often."

Orbb believed every word.

"At first, you will cry because of the pain. Then, I will make you cry in shame."

Orbb sniffled and turned her head to look at Ursule. Shame? That was a rare thing indeed for a Drow to feel. The General nodded, and rose above Orbb, moving her body between the younger girl's thighs.

"Oh yes, you will feel shame. I've never owned another person before. I did not grow up having slaves, as you have. To me, my wife, you are my first slave. And I fully intend to make use of you. So prepare yourself for more tears."

Orbb drew her breath in, but did not have time to finish before Ursule's cock was pushing inside her. It burned like a fiery poker, and Ursule seemed to be going slower this time. Orbb felt every inch as it entered her. It was eight, ten, twelve inches in length, she was sure of it.

"You will feel shame. Not only because I own you, not only because you will be as my slave."

Ursule was moving now, her hips lifting up off of Orbb's body and then slowly coming back down. The burning sensation was terrible, but something else was tickling inside of Orbb's young body. Something else was awakening.

The General put her lips against Orbb's, and drew from her a very deep and sexy kiss. It was the kind of kiss given to a wife, not to a whore. It was wet, and where their lips joined, their mouths may have truly become one. She slid her tongue inside the other girl's mouth, finding Orbb's own tongue and toying with it deliciously. She continued to pump into the girl's body, and could feel the wetness there. Was it all maiden's blood? Or something else, at last?

Orbb looked up at Ursule when the other paused and drew away from the kiss.

"You will feel shame because you are my slave. But also because I will make you want me, and want this. You will cry tears while you beg for me to fuck you."

Orbb bit her lip, wanting to be angry and to shout words of rejection and denial. But that being inside of her, the one awakening to the feel of that fat cock inside her tightness. It refused to let her speak.

Ursule took first one, then both of Orbb's wrists in her hands. She put them above the girl's head, holding them tightly in the same hand she used to steady herself and hold herself up. The other hand she placed on Orbb's breast. She teased at the nipple carefully before tweaking it hard. Orbb gasped, and the sound was like music to Ursule's pointed ears. She loved the sound of a girl objecting to her play.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you harder," she whispered coarsely as she watched Orbb's eyes.

"No!" Orbb responded.

"Tell me you want it harder," Ursule said, twisting Orbb's nipple painfully.

"No! Stop!"

But Ursule wouldn't stop. She demanded Orbb to beg for her to go harder. And no matter what response or objection Orbb gave, Ursule did fuck harder. She could feel the tightening again, the refusal of Orbb's body to yield to Ursule's cock. And she loved it. Oh if only it would always be so. She tilted her head back, feeling herself ready to cum. She squeezed Orbb's small breast so painfully that the other girl began to scream again. Was she drawing blood? Some part of Orbb was going to bleed, she knew that was truth. It didn't stop her from thrusting harder and harder into her begging bride.

When Ursule had finally orgasmed once more, she lay heavily ontop of her small wife, almost suffocating her. Orbb beat her fists against the General, but to no avail. Soon, Ursule was snoring, and Orbb was effectively trapped until she woke. For hours she lay beneath Ursule, weeping and struggling to move the larger woman off of her. Her own body felt broken, either by the sheer weight of her wife or by the constant ache her lower abdomen was experiencing.

DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers
12