The Wedding Night of the Nibelungs

Story Info
Nibelung King Gunter needs help in the wedding night.
2.4k words
2.71
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Nibelung saga is one of the oldest written documents of the Nordic literature. Anyway, there are parts inside the original script described only scarcely, especially concerning the wedding night. This short story may suggest a description what might have happened in reality.

The Nibelung saga tells us the story of the court of the Burgundian King Gunter, and how it perished. In the opening of the saga, Gunter was looking for a bride of adequate level to become his Queen. He had found the woman he desired, and she was the Queen of the Nordic Iceland named Brunhilde. She was famous for her strength, and before wedding she insists to have a sporty competition with the groom. To ensure that he would win it he had chosen a tough young man as his knight, Siegfried from Xanten. He had blond curls, a musculus body and had proven his strength by killing a furious dragon. With some other companions, they embarked to the journey to Iceland, crossing the Nordic Ocean.

They could already see the silhouette of Iceland on the horizon. Probably in about three hours they would be able to land. King Gunter again turned to his knight, "Siegfried, I have told you what conditions the Queen of Iceland has put on a wedding. I need your help, because I'm not sure I can stand the competition."

Soon Brunhilde, the Queen of Iceland, had seen them as well. On the landing, the queen's eye was pleasing to the athletic knight of Xanten with the blond curls. Queen Brunhilde greeted them and asked them how many days they would need to recover from the long journey before they could play the games. King Gunter asked for two days, and they were granted.

Brunhilde needed the connection with the Burgundians and King Gunter. Their people had to build up supplies for the hard winter and needed a trading partner on the continent. She also had good connections with the Elves and Dwarfs. So she knew that Alberich, the King of the Dwarfs, had given a stealth cap to Siegfried in his mountain caves. The stealth cap made its wearer invisible. But Brunhilde had never seen the effect before and did not know for sure how that would look.

2 days later the games began. If the guest would be beaten, he would not leave Iceland alive. If he wins he would become the Queens groom. And that was what King Gunter wanted to achieve.

Brunhilde introduced himself with the javelin. The spear was thrown from a small hill. King Gunter and Siegfried looked at it from below. After Brunhilde had thrown, and a decent expanse, it was Gunter's turn. Siegfried went to the top of the hill to give the king the spear. In an unobserved moment he disappeared behind a rock. There he quickly took on the stealth cap. King Gunter slowly went to the launching point of the spears and took out slowly. The now invisible Siegfried also attacked the spear. Accelerated by the power of two men, the one of which was not visible, the spear flew farther and farther and farther and crossed the mark of Queen Brunhilde. She frowned, but had no explanation.

The next exercise was the stone throw. Because they had agreed that they would present alternately, King Gunter was now the first. Gunter asked Brunhilde, which of the stones he has to pack and throw. Brunhilde showed an orderly Karwenzmann. Gunter was startled. But this time again, Gunter and Siegfried attacked together, and hurled him over many feet forward. When Brunhilde saw how far the stone had flown, she became even more suspicious, but could not spot a mistake. Brunhilde men had brought the stone back, and now it was her turn. Siegfried took advantage of his camouflage to look at Brunhildes body during the litter movement. It was a beautiful day, and she wore only her linen shirt and a long, wide skirt. The wind clothed the garment around their magnificent feminine forms. Her breasts were well-shaped, did not go through a bit, and the warts were stiff. The wind occasionally raised her skirt, and he could see her beautiful fetters and lower legs. Siegfried, hidden by the stealth cap, did not hesitate to send lewd looks at her body.

She took far, and the stone flew. But he did not reach the expanse of Gunter.

The third competition was not better for the Queen. The next morning wedding was celebrated, but only in small frames on Iceland. Brunhilde felt that she had been deceived.

In the evening, King Gunter went to the queen's bedroom to perform the wedding. But Brunhilde was anything but friendly. She grabbed the king and hung him with his collar on a nail that had been hammered into a beam. On his own, Gunter could not free himself. In this helpless position, he spent the night.

Again Gunter needed the help of his knight Siegfried. He intended to take Siegfried, camouflaged through the stealth cap, into the bedroom and dedicate him to his plans. Siegfried was to hold the queen, while the king wanted to carry out the wedding. And he told him the following: "Knight, you know that you will be very near to the king's wife. But know when you have to stop and leave everything to your king. "

They reached the Queen's bedroom. Gunter knocked at the door. Brunhilde asked who was there. "Open, wife, I want our wedding." "Don't you have enough of yesterday?" She asked from the inside. But she opened the door. The room was about 25 square meters. The bed was placed at one of the walls, head turned toward the wall. It was the season of the dawning summer night sun light. The summer was half past, and it was no longer bright all night. One could not see much in the room. Gunter and Siegfried scurried inside. Siegfried, who was invisible because of the stealth cap, could not be seen. Brunhilde wore a simple linen shirt that stretched to her thighs. The shirts of that time resembled a kaftan, not a shirt of today's tailoring. In these times it was the under-worn garment. Underneath, there was no additional underwear like panties. Siegfried at once approached the queen, took her in his arms and pushed her to the bed with all his strength. The Queen defended herself as best she could, but she did not succeed in the power of the disguised Siegfried. She fell back on the bed, and the invisible force laid on her. A hand clenched her wrists. Brunhilde remembered the more casual remark of the gift of the Dwarves King over the stealth cap, and even more importantly, she could perceive the body odour of her conqueror. This was not averted from the stealth cap, and she instantly knew who was lying on her.

Yes, she wanted it.

She sensed that at her foot someone was still bothering. One hand slowly moved upwards along her leg. She splashed a powerful kick down, and a whine and whimper was heard at once. There was a dull impact, and the body seemed to be lying at the wall.

After she was sure who was lying on her, her mouth sought the suspected head of the invisible lover. She began to kiss him hard, and soon hit his mouth. "Are you Siegfried? " she asked. He did not answer. She felt his muscular body; every muscle fibre could be felt. No greasy layer concealed the contours. She lifted her body towards the muscular body of the conqueror.

His hand slid slowly down her body. His hand soon reached its pubic eminence, which he massaged with the right force. She remained very quiet, but the touches of her pubic eminence made her breath seem a bit pressed. He felt a little deeper her pubic hair, properly limited at her groin. The thin layer of the shirt was still between his hand and her skin, but soon he had reached the lower hem of the shirt. His hand slid below the fabrics of her shirt moving up to her pubic hair, and then he slowly pushed up the hem until her lower belly was uncovered.

Since she was a relatively dark type, as with many dark-haired the pubic hair was quite tight, but had not grown beyond the groin. Her pubic hair formed a regular, handsome triangle. His finger began to look for her vagina in the pubic hair bushes. After a few strokes he had found her labia and began massaging her. What few knew was that the Prince of Xanten had learned in the brothels of Cologne, where women were easy to excite. Thus he knew the effect of the thickening at the upper end of the labia very well. He felt that she had already become very moist. He pushed two fingers into her vagina, took them out and lifted them to his nose. The smell was bewitching. It was a mixture of female sex secretions, some urine, and female sweat. The sweat of women did not smell as piercing as man's sweat. After a short time she was moist enough to become penetrated. Siegfried was a young man and very well trained. That's why he already had an erection, as strong as an oak tree piece of wood. Slowly he pushed his abdomen toward her abdomen, and put his penis glans on her mons veneris. He pulled the penis slowly down through the pubic hair. His bell-end was repeatedly pervaded by individual pubic hair, but it did not hurt, was instead exciting. "A little lower," she whispered in his ear. He pushed his hip down again and pushed the penis between her pubic hairs and farther between her legs. He squeezed her labia a little apart, and his glans ran a little part of the way into the entrance of her vagina.

"Now push it inside me," she whispered in his ear. Siegfried's penis was as stiff as an oak body, and she felt the force behind it. He immediately carried out the movement which she demanded. His limbs slipped even further into her wet vagina, and he began with slow fucking movements. But he still felt a resistance. The queen had never before given herself to another man. He felt that he needed strength now. He grabbed the queen with both hands at her hips and then pushed his cock with power into her vagina. A small pointed scream came from the queen's mouth, and her hymen was severed. His penis had now penetrated fully into her abdomen. It was so big and stiff that she felt completely filled.

Now they both began to fuck violently. She felt his cock bump into her uterus. "Can you feel my uterus? "she asked him. She circled her pelvis in rhythmic movements. "You need to squirt," she said. The pubic hair of both clashed during the fucking and got into sweat and horny moisture. His penis now glided smoothly in her damp vagina. He noticed that he was about to come. He grabbed her hip again with both hands, and in several great waves he sprayed his sperm into her. She continued to circulate her hips to distribute the sperm evenly. She put her lower legs together behind his back to clasp him firmly. He felt the glow in her abdomen, and really wanted to stop, for he had given his promise to the king. "You know I am bound to my King. That's why I have to stop now." She was sad that everything would end that fast. After pulling his penis out of her abdomen, the blood of the torn hymenoptera, then the juices of her lust, and then the sperm from her vagina, arose later. Since the sperm injected into her vagina no longer fell under the stealth cap after leaving Siegfried's body, it was clearly no longer invisible, but could be identified as white mucus as other sperm. He thrust into the emergent fluid once again and distributed it evenly within her vagina, and a large part on her labia. The pubic hair was soaked with sperm. "We must stop now," he said. "It may be that a child emerges from our connection. This offspring will only be safe when the King would believe that it is his child. That is why you must carry out the wedding with him as soon as possible. "

Siegfried went to King Gunter, who was still half-powerless in the corner by Brunhilde's step. He grabbed his arm and they went to their sleeping chambers.

The next day there was a sumptuous breakfast; the queen was surprisingly good-humoured. They forged the plans for the return journey to Worms, which they wanted to cope without encountering autumn storms. Brunhilde whispered to Gunter, too, that he should come to sleep with her tonight. She told him now to be ready for the wedding. In view of this invitation, Gunter went to her sleeping room. The fresh wound of the defloration tore open again, and so Gunter recognised the blood flow of a defloration. His hopes were fulfilled and he was satisfied. Gunter told him that he would marry his sister Kriemhild soon with Siegfried. Kriemhild differed greatly from Brunhilde, for she was blond and fair-skinned.

The Burgundian royal court would still be hosting a double wedding season in the autumn, because it would be possible to take advantage of the new wine.

Brunhilde had not yet given up hope of being married to Siegfried one day.

Three weeks later, during an ordinary toilet, Queen Brunhilde noticed a pull in her stomach. She knew this sign well. Her menstruation bleedings gave notice. This could only mean that the procreation with Siegfried had failed. She would not bear him a child. The queen did not show any reaction to her surroundings, but inwardly she was in turmoil. She tried to get back to Siegfried, but he kept a distance.

The crossing went smoothly, and they had arrived at the autumn storms in Worms. Brunhilde entered the room near the bride's room of Siegfried and Kriemhild. Brunhilde had installed a small horn and made sure no servants would interfere. And so she could well listen to what sounds came from the bedroom. She became clearer and clearer that her plan for the future had failed with Siegfried.

And Brunhilde decided to take revenge, because the Queen of Iceland was not simply cuckolded. Siegfried had long since received his death sentence. Nevertheless, she never forgot the passionate night with the invisible giant.

© VieuxClochard51 2017