The Wedding of Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Pavel and I put away the tools and then we headed for the showers. It was only 2:00pm so I had plenty of time before Jane and I had to fetch Astrid and Axel. I went into my bedroom followed by Jane. When we got there, Jane closed the door and said, "Would you be willing to deflower Sofia this afternoon?"

"Is there a hurry? Why don't you let her choose her time and person, that way it will be special for her."

"You're right! I was getting a little ahead of myself. If she wants you to do it you will, won't you?"

"I suppose so, though, as you know, I've never taken a girl's virginity before. I trust you'll give me pointers."

Jane smiled and said, "I will help you in any way I can."

Sofia never came to me looking for sex and before long it was time to drive to the airport. We parked in the international arrivals parking lot and then waited for about 40 minutes until Astrid and Axel emerged from the customs area. Seeing Astrid, Jane ran into her arms giving her a big hug and kiss. She then turned to Axel and hugged and kissed him as well. I hugged and kissed Astrid and then shook hands and hugged Axel. We got them loaded into Jane's car and drove off for home. I drove with Axel in the front while Jane and Astrid rode in the back.

After we finished with the talk about their flight, Axel said, "I have some gifts from Nils! He wanted me to deliver the pictures he promised and the DVD of Jane and Astrid's chain demonstration. That DVD is the hottest thing I have ever seen. It's weird, though, seeing myself like that! He also sent a wedding present to you. I think you will like it!

"Nils says the photos and the video have helped him sell a lot more merchandise. Word of mouth is driving the business and your photos are convincing a lot of people. He's having a hard time keeping up with demand!"

Jane said, "He was so sweet and his craftsmanship is beyond compare. I don't even use the jewelry I got in Amsterdam and Copenhagen and neither does Barb. Speaking of Barb, we discovered she is a submissive and Tony and I are her dominants!"

"I think Jane is more than I am, actually," I interjected.

Astrid asked, "Has it changed your relationship?"

"I don't think so," Jane replied.

We got home pretty quickly due to little traffic on the roads. Axel and I lugged their luggage into the house, we all stripped and then made introductions. Axel told Barb, "It's a pleasure to meet you at last. Jane and Tony spoke highly of you and missed you while they were in Sweden with us. It's nice to put a face to the name."

Barb blushed and said, "It's nice to meet you too. It's great to see Astrid again!"

We asked Astrid and Axel if they were hungry and they confessed to be starving. Jane took them into the kitchen while Pavel and I took their bags to the guest room. When Pavel and I arrived in the kitchen we saw that Jane and Astrid's pictures from Nils were being looked at. Pavel took one look and sprouted an instant erection. He apologized profusely until Axel said, "Don't apologize, they do the same to me!" He then stood up displaying his own erection. "You would have to be dead not to be turned on by these two!"

Everyone laughed and Pavel seemed very relieved. Astrid then announced that they had a DVD that was even hotter. When everyone was finished eating, we went into the entertainment room to watch the DVD. When it was finished, there were three erections and four very wet pussies! Sofia asked, "Does that chain really cause that much stimulation?"

"The chain is amazing! I don't think it would work for you though because your breasts don't move as much. Though it might work with someone playing with it or pulling on it during sex," Jane replied.

Astrid let loose with a huge yawn as their long day was catching up to her. Jane and I took them to their room and wished them sweet dreams. As we walked back downstairs Jane stopped and said, "I think I will send Barb down with Pavel so they can relieve each other after that video. I'm pretty sure Sofia will be asking for relief as well!" Jane walked up to Barb and whispered that she should take Pavel downstairs into the basement and make love to him and spend the night down there. She smiled and nodded then took Pavel by the hand and led him away and wished us all a goodnight. Jane then took Sofia by the hand and led her to our room.

After we had brushed our teeth, the three of us got into the bed. We talked for a while until Sofia said, "That video was very exciting! I was wondering if I could ask Tony to have intercourse with me?"

Jane smiled and said, "Of course you may. Like I said last night, we will do anything you want us to do. Since you are a virgin you should expect some pain and a small amount of bleeding with the initial penetration."

"I'm technically a virgin because I have never had a man in me but, in reality, my hymen is long gone thanks to the handle of my hairbrush," Sofia said.

I was relieved by this news knowing I wasn't going to inflict any pain. I told Sofia, "Tell you what, would you mind eating Jane's pussy while we have intercourse? That way everyone gets satisfied."

Sofia said that sounded good so Jane leaned against the headboard with her legs splayed waiting for Sofia to dive in. I told Sofia, "Now you get onto your hands and knees and I will take you from behind while you satisfy Jane. By the way, she cums very fast and very often when you play with her piercing!" Sofia smiled and then lowered her face to Jane's vulva.

I decided to lick Sofia a couple of time to see if she was ready. I discovered she was soaking wet so I leaned up, placed my cock at her opening and pushed into her slowly. She was so tight I couldn't believe it. When I managed to get all of the way in, I slowly pulled back out again. Sofia was groaning very loudly so I asked, "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

She lifted her head from Jane's pussy and said, "Don't you dare stop! This feels so much better than a brush handle!"

This caused Jane to laugh and say, "The girl is a natural!"

Knowing I wasn't hurting her I set a nice slow tempo pushing and pulling my full length in and out of Sofia. She felt so good that I didn't want to stop and I began to pick up the pace a little. Sofia began working on Jane's piercing causing Jane to cry out she was cumming and then gushed her girl cum all over Sofia's face. Sofia sat up sputtering trying to catch her breath while I said, "I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you that Jane is a squirter!" Jane laughed while Sofia dove back down and worked Jane into another frenzy!

I could feel my orgasm begin to rise so I began fucking Sofia harder. All of a sudden I could feel Sofia cum as she squeezed me and began shaking. She lifted her head and screamed, "FASTER! HARDER! FASTER! OH, MY GOD! AGAIN! I'M GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!" And then she climaxed for the second time.

It was all too much for me as I cried out, "I'M CUMMING TOO!!" I then let loose with volley after volley of my cum deep into Sofia's womb. When I was finished, I pulled out of Sofia and rolled over onto my side while Sofia rolled over the other way. Her face and hair was soaked from Jane's ejaculation as she laid there with a huge smile on her face. Jane got up and then ran her tongue into Sofia's well used pussy to lap my seminal fluids out of Sofia. Jane managed to get Sofia to climax one more time before she finished licking her.

After Sofia calmed down she said, "That was wonderful! I have never orgasmed that hard before or that often! I can't wait to do it again!"

Jane laughed and said, "Welcome to the club!"

Sofia got up and took a quick shower and then came back to bed. We were all asleep before too long with Jane curled up next to me and Sofia curled up next to Jane.

Time flew by as our wedding approached. Denise and Debbie arrived the day before as did Anne from the Black Hills. We had a really full house but everyone got along very well. We managed to get everyone clothed so we could have Pearl come over to be surprised by Anne. The surprise worked as Pearl hugged Anne while she cried.

I had to drive to the airport one more time to pick up Mother Superior along with Sister Elena and Sister Maria. I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw these ladies again but I needn't have worried. They were all gushing about me getting married and about the postcards I had sent from Europe. Sister Elena rattled away in Italian happy to know I still spoke it. She beamed when I told her how pleased the wait staff was in Bellagio that I spoke with their accent and dialect. I got them settled into their hotel and told them that Stan had arranged for a limo to pick them up for the wedding.

The day arrived finally. I went downstairs to make coffee and was joined by Axel shortly after I had arrived. "You are going to go through a lot of coffee this week with all of these people!" I agreed and showed him the two other French presses I had purchased to keep the liquid flowing.

A little later Denise came into the kitchen and I noticed her piercings for the first time. "Your piercings look great! Jane couldn't wait to show you hers when we got back from Europe. Did you get a 'triangle' too?"

"No, I wasn't built right so I got one through the hood but over the clit. It's still pretty stimulating. It's so nice to be with you guys again!" I told Axel about our long weekend at Yellowstone and all of the fun we had. Denise then said, "I want you in my ass again before the week is out!"

I told her I planned on it and that she could avail herself on Axel and Pavel too! Her eyes lit up as she pondered the possibilities. Soon after Debbie and Astrid wandered in while talking about Sartre and Camus. Axel cried out, "Not an existential breakfast!!" This caused everyone to laugh. Astrid announced she was going to make Swedish pancakes and that she and Axel had brought Lingonberry jam for the occasion! When everyone had awaken and had eaten breakfast, we all took showers two at a time. We then got dressed for the big day.

Stan had arranged for a limo for Jane to ride to the wedding venue. Barb and Astrid accompanied her while Axel, who was my best man, and Denise rode with me. Pavel drove with Sofia, Pearl and Debbie so there was plenty of room to drive everyone back. As I parked I saw the limo with the Nuns pull up followed by Pavel's car. Axel and I walked into the hall and found Stan and Bettina waiting for everyone to arrive. I introduced Axel to Jane's parents and then to Mother Superior and the other two Nuns as they arrived. Stan introduced the Nuns to Bettina as they had never met.

Pretty soon the hall began to fill up as Jane's relatives and our friends arrived and took seats. At 2:00pm Axel and I stood at the top of the hall awaiting Jane and Barb. A friend of Stan's, a judge, was presiding over the wedding. When Jane walked into the room with Barb and Stan all eyes turned to Jane. She was the epitome of beauty in her white gown as she walked down the aisle with her arm in Stan's. When they got to where Axel and I were, Stan kissed his daughter and moved to sit with Bettina. Barb looked a bit nervous but was ravishing in her light blue gown. We all smiled at each other and then turned our attention to the judge.

The ceremony was short and sweet. Jane and I took a few minutes to express our love to each other, exchanged vows, placed rings on each other's finger and then kissed sealing our marriage. As we kissed there was a huge uproar as everyone clapped and yelled their support. Jane and I left followed by Axel and Barb. The reception was being held in another hall in the same building so we walked there straight away. We stood in a line with Stan and Bettina, the Mother Superior, as my surrogate parent, Axel and Barb and greeted everyone who attended. When everyone had arrived in the hall, we all took our seats. Then Axel stood up to give a speech;

I am honored to be Tony's best man today. Though we have only known each other

for a very short period of time, I feel like I have known he and Jane forever. I can say

without hesitation that they are the most giving, caring and loving people I have ever

met. Their love for each other is so great and absolute that any other pales in comparison.

Please join me in wishing them many joyous years together and that we can all

share those years with them. Lift your glasses in toast to Jane and Tony!

A few moments later the Mother Superior stood to speak;

I have been honored to stand in as Tony's family for today. Tony never had the

opportunity meet his parents due to an unfortunate accident leaving him under

the care of the orphanage at which I work. I noticed from his very earliest years

that he was a bright, curious and courteous boy. He has grown to be a man of

many positive qualities. I only met Jane today but have had the pleasure of

knowing her father for the past six months as he serves on the board of directors

of the orphanage. With parents like Stan and Bettina I know Jane must be a

person of high character and a loving demeanor. When two such people marry

their lives will be blessed and those blessings will touch all who know them.

The Mother superior sat down with a tear in her eye as she smiled at us both. Jane also had tears in her eyes as she mouthed 'thank you' to her. Stan also stood and talked about his daughter and the Thanksgiving weekend when I met he and Bettina. He described how he could see our love for each other on the very first evening and knew that this day was an unavoidable eventuality.

When all of the speeches had finished, our meals were served. The food was surprisingly good and I hadn't realized how hungry I was. When we had finished, Jane and I tried to meet with all of the people in attendance to thank them for sharing their time with us. I had never met any of Jane's relatives and I found them to all be very warm and welcoming.

In lieu of a band or a DJ, we had a string quartet entertaining our guests. As neither Jane nor myself were dancers we welcomed this change of tradition. A handful of people attempted to waltz while the quartet played some Strauss numbers. All in all, we had a very good time by just visiting and talking with friends and family. After a while the only people left were our group of friends, the Nuns and Jane parents. We pulled a couple of tables together and we all sat around and talked for 2 hours. The Nuns entertained everyone with stories from my childhood at the orphanage.

Jane and I were to return home in the limo that brought Jane to the hall. The driver was the same guy who had delivered us to and from the airport. We were going to deliver the Nuns back to their hotel. I greeted the driver in Italian and when Sister Elena heard us she joined the conversation. After a while Sister Maria began speaking to me in French while laughing to remind everyone that I spoke French too. When we arrived at their hotel each sister and the Mother Superior hugged us both and whispered a blessing.

When we arrived home we were greeted by 8 naked people who hooted and hollered as we entered the house. When Jane and I stripped, we were inundated by a huge group hug in celebration. We were escorted to our bedroom by everyone in order that we could have our wedding night together. Jane told Barb to stay with Astrid and Axel as we closed the door. Alone at last, Jane and I hugged each other and kissed deeply. Jane then said, "Thank you for marrying me. You have made me the happiest woman alive!"

I smiled and replied, "Well, thank you for marrying me. You have made me very happy as well. I look forward to a wonderful life with you."

We stood and kissed for quite a while until Jane said, "Tonight is going to be all about the chain! You are going to fuck my pussy until we both can't take anymore and then once we recover you are going to fuck my ass until we can't take that anymore. And in between we are going to kiss and hug!"

I smiled and said, "That sounds like a good plan!"

Jane went into the bathroom to prepare herself for the evening ahead while I sat on the bed wishing I had 10 pounds of oysters to consume! When Jane emerged from the bathroom she stood in the doorway for a moment. She had attached her chains and was a vision of absolute beauty. As she walked towards me I stood and then we embraced. "I love you so much, Tony. I could die now and I would be the happiest person in the world," she whispered.

"I love you too! I have never known such happiness since the day I met you. My life has changed in so many ways," I replied.

Jane released me and then crawled on the bed remaining on her hands and knees. She turned her head to look back at me and said, "Make this a night we will never forget!" She smiled at me as I climbed up behind her. I dipped my head down and began licking her sodden vagina. As always, I loved everything about Jane's taste and smell. I then licked her 'triangle' long enough to give Jane her first orgasm of the night. I was ready for the gush of girl cum and drank it down savoring it. I then sat up, poised my cock at her entrance and pushed in firmly. Jane moaned as I entered her as did I. I began fucking her with a nice steady tempo, hard enough to get her breasts moving so that the chains could do what they do best.

Within the first couple of minutes, Jane had her second orgasm of the night as her 'triangle piercing' did its job. I decided I wanted to bring Jane to another climax as quickly as I could so I reached down and began pulling on Jane's nipple rings and pinching her nipples hard. It dawned on me at this moment that we had never used the weights that Jane had purchased in Copenhagen that she wanted to use with her piercings. I was determined to use them when I fucked her ass later that night.

I picked up my tempo to the point where I was pounding into Jane's pussy as hard as I could. She seemed to be having one non-stop orgasm as I continued to pump in and out of her. I could feel my orgasm begin to rise up but I tried to fight it back in order to keep Jane's orgasms coming. She was crying out unintelligible sounds as I continued to drive in and out of her dripping vagina. I couldn't hold off any longer, so I cried out, "I'M CUMMING, JANE!", buried myself as deep into her as I could and let loose a fusillade of my spunk into Jane's depths.

As soon as Jane felt me ejaculate she collapsed on the bed with me on top of her as my cock continued to pulse within her. We were both gasping for air so I rolled off Jane and laid on my back. Jane was making 'mewling' sounds that I had never heard her make so I rolled over next to her and whispered into her ear asking if she was alright. She turned her head to look at me, smiled and said, "That was the best ever! I'm so alright you won't believe it!"

I asked, "Do you want to continue?"

"Oh yes! Kiss me!"

I kissed Jane passionately and then said, "I think we need to take things up a notch as we continue."

Jane laughed and said, "Of course! You'll be fucking my ass next!"

"Another notch," I said as I stood up. I went to Jane's dresser and told her to stand up. I found the weights and then hung the two heavier ones from Jane's nipple rings and then a smaller one from Jane's 'triangle'. Jane moaned as I hung the weights on Jane. I then told her that I wanted her to walk downstairs and fetch me a glass of water from the kitchen. Jane shivered, then smiled as she left the room. I could see my sperm running down her legs as she walked. She had left the bedroom door open and I heard someone ask if everything was okay. Jane assured them it was that she was just getting me a glass of water. I heard Denise cry out that Jane looked so fucking hot and Sofia reacting with an 'Oh my god'.

When Jane had returned with the water she handed it to me with a smile and said, "That was unreal! Everyone was in the living room and they all stared at me. Pavel got instantly hard as did Axel. I thought Denise was going to cum on the spot! I'm so horny again...are you ready for round two?"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...8