The Wedding Party

Story Info
Eric has a family tradition before their wedding.
6.5k words
4.59
95k
133

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a complete work of fantasy and fiction. It's just a story. Have fun, sit back and enjoy, pretend you are the bride or groom, get hard or get wet, and enjoy reading the story.

*****

Eric is a smart man, good looking, athletic, and ambitious. He stands a little taller than me, I'd guess around 6' 2" and 180 lbs. He is in his last semester of medical school, and is eager to begin working in a local hospital. He wants to become a specialist, but is still un-decided which field to specialize in. He thinks a few years working in the hospital, while paying off student loans, should help him decide.

He and our daughter Megan have been dating since they met in college. Whenever Eric is not in class, at the gym, or studying at the library, he hangs out at our home with Megan. His family lives out of state. He usually goes home only twice a year on breaks. They got engaged almost a year ago when Megan graduated with her CPA, and tomorrow is the rehearsal for their wedding on Friday.

When Megan graduated from college she got a successful, good paying job with an accounting firm. She is a beautiful girl, with long auburn hair and cute little dimples on a happy face. I know she wears a 36C bra because she purchased a new one, with matching lace panties, when we went to the mall shopping just a few weeks ago. Oh, I was shopping for other things, but I knew her favorite lingerie store was also there.

As usual, Eric was hanging out with Megan at our home. They seemed to have taken a break from Eric's constant studying, and were discussing their wedding plans. I could hear Megan's laughter coming from the den. My little girl, so grown up now and ready to marry the man of her dreams.

Following dinner, Eric and Megan ask if they could talk to me about their wedding plans. I agreed and joined them in the den. I sat in my usual recliner, while Eric and Megan snuggled together in the love seat. It's fun to see them together, snuggling close and holding hands. Truly in love and happy.

I sensed that they wanted to talk about something important, but didn't know exactly how to begin. Eric, looking for the right words, started talking about sports and the college games last Saturday. He talked a little about graduating from medical school and working in a hospital before specializing and starting his own practice.

I politely nodded, and congratulated him for his pending graduation and ambition in the medical field.

I looked past Eric at my wife, standing behind the counter in the kitchen. She was definitely trying to hear, but from her smile and gentle encouraging nod, I knew that she and Megan had already talked. They always did. Megan and her mom often talked about everything. I can usually tell when my wife is up to something, and tonight, Megan had that same conspiring look. She knew what Eric was trying to say, but was struggling to find the right words. More important, I could tell that she had already agreed to whatever it was that they were planning.

Finally, Eric got to the point, "Our wedding is only two days away." He paused to take a deep breath. "In my family, we have a special tradition that has been passed down for many generations. It is very important to me, and to my family," he looked over at Megan and squeezed her hand, "... and to Megan, that this tradition continue. It is a simple ceremony that promises to bring immense joy, happiness, peace, and harmony to us and all we love."

(As he continued tip toeing around the question he wanted to ask, I did some quick calculations in my head. Family tradition, hum. His family was in on it, Eric and Megan wanted it, Megan had already talked to her mother... she was in on it. I was their last approval.)

Then came, I think, one of the biggest surprises of my life! Eric tried his best to explain.

"Following the wedding rehearsal dinner tomorrow, after the caterers and other guests have gone, we are going to have another kind of wedding party. A wedding sex party that included Eric, his Best Man, and Groomsman. Megan, her Maid of Honor, and Bride's maid. Eric's parents, . . . and you."

He looked over his shoulder at my wife, still in the kitchen. She acknowledged his look with an approving nod. Hopeful, smiling Megan looked directly at me with that smile that melts her father's heart. He stopped talking, watching me, nervously squeezing Megan's hand, and waiting for my reaction.

I guess I looked stunned as his words sunk in. I glanced at my wife long enough to see her shaking her head up and down like a bobble head doll in affirmation, and Megan's hopeful, almost pleading smile.

"But it is far more than sex," he said. "It is a promise of love and support with family and close friends."

In my daze, Eric continued his explanation.

"The family tradition required the groom, and all the men in the wedding party, to have full sexual orgasmic intercourse with every female in the wedding party. And the bride, along with all the women in the wedding party, must willing accept full sexual intercourse with every male in the official wedding party. By doing so, the semen from each man will mix together inside the womb of each woman, symbolizing unity and support from family and friends. Successful completion by each person guaranteed a successful, happy, loving marriage and family, and bring both extended families and friends closer together."

Then to close his argument in favor of this tradition, Eric then stated, "Failure to follow the family tradition would result in our feeling and being treated, like outsiders. I would be shunned by my family, and Megan would not be accepted as my wife."

He looked at Megan, with a little tear in his eye, and said, "Megan, I love you more than anything and want you to be my wife." They embraced. Megan stretched up and they kissed.

I sat silent. I didn't know what to say. Eric and Megan were so happy together. The silence in the room was deafening. Everyone seemed to be holding their breath, waiting for my decision. I was the last one to accept their invitation. Out of nowhere, my wife was at my side, her hand on my shoulder.

"Dear, you and I have frequently talked and dreamed about sexual adventures, and sometimes we have talked about experimenting with other people." I saw Megan raise her eyes in surprise. "We have just never found the opportunity to do so. I think this is our chance to have our fantasies, and to meet Eric and Megan's request. I think we should do it!"

I studied my wife's expression. True, we had often discussed sexual activities including other people. But so far, we hadn't done it. A few times we have vacationed at nude resorts or visited nude beaches, but that was about it. We had not experienced any sexual activities with other people. We had a good sex life together, but I had to admit that it had slowed significantly over the years.

"Exactly how many people are invited?" I asked, making sure I understood what he previously explained.

"Only five men and five women are included in the wedding party."

"I see," I pondered. I wiggled in my chair and sat up a little straighter to adjust the unexpected growth in my pants.

What about pregnancy and STD's?"

Megan was the first to reply. "Mother took me to the doctor two months ago, and the doctor put me on birth control pills. My bride's maids are also on birth control, as is mom."

I looked up at my wife. She nodded.

Megan continued, "Eric's mom had her tubes tied following the birth of his younger sister, so she can't get pregnant. Everyone we have invited have assured us that they are disease free. So, that is not a problem!"

"Are you sure that everyone wants to do this?"

My wife answered first. "Yes! I think it sounds like fun. We would certainly get to know Eric, their friends, and his parents much better!" She smiled as she tried to encourage my positive answer. "Whether the tradition is true or not, it sounds like the fun we've always talked about doing some day."

Again, I felt a stirring getting stronger between my legs. I sat up a straight, hoping my growing member was not noticeable.

"So how does this tradition work?"

"It is really quite simple," Eric replied. "Once everyone who is not invited has left, we will lock all the doors and turn down the lights. My groomsmen and I will bring in some mattresses and sheets and put them in a spoke shape circle on the floor.

Each couple then gets together and playfully undresses each other. The men then escort their partner to the mattresses, and help they lay down on their back, with their heads toward the center of the circle.

To keep the rotation simple, I will then give each man a card with their rotation assignments. The women do not move, but Megan has also prepared a card for them to know who to expect next. You, for example will start with Megan, and I will start with my mother. After that, it gets a little random, but don't worry, the card I give you will insure that everyone gets together.

It is expected that each woman will enjoy at least one orgasm with each man, more if possible, before they ejaculate inside their vagina. My groomsman, while also participating, will monitor the activity. When everyone has finished, he will ring a small bell, signaling the men to move to their next partner. The first round will likely be the longest as the men will need to help prepare the women for the activity. We will have some lubrication there if it is needed."

"The tradition is complete when each woman has the semen of all five men mixed together inside their wombs, symbolizing the close bonds between family and friends."

I looked directly at my daughter, all smiles and hopeful. Her eyes sparkling. "Does this mean that you and, ah, I stuttered, you know, will be together?"

"Yes daddy", she said excitedly. "As Eric said, I will be the first one on your list. And you will make me a woman!" I ran that last statement through my head again. Was Megan still a virgin? She sounded so excited.

"And I will be with Eric's mother and the bridesmaids too," I summarized. Eric and Megan both giggled and nodded, yes.

"Eric, I'm not a young man any more. What if I can't make it five times?"

Eric smiled. Megan blushed a little. "Remember, I'm a doctor. I have something that will help with that! You will be just fine," he reassured.

I paused to think about their whole plan, their tradition, their future together. I looked up at my wife.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes dear, I think I am." She sounded serious. "If we can do anything to help insure a happy and successful marriage for them, then I'm all for doing it."

Then she added, "Besides, it sounds like fun! It might even bring some excitement back to our marriage!" I knew all too well what that meant.

"Well then," I paused as they all looked at me in anticipation. "It looks like we have a party!

Megan jumped up, threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a big kiss on my cheek. I was keenly aware of her breasts as she smashed them tightly against my shoulder and chest.

"Thank you, daddy. I'm so excited!

Eric joined her, shook my hand, and said, "Thank you for helping to make our dreams come true. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!"

Dress Rehearsal

Eric's parents arrived the next day and checked in at a nearby hotel. We met them for the first time at the rehearsal. It didn't take long for everyone to walk through the wedding ceremony. The chorography was pretty much standard. Eric was all smiles as I walked Megan down the aisle.

After everyone has practiced one or twice, it was time to eat. Eric's parents had catered a simple prime rib dinner, with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables. For desert, there was apple and cherry pies. Mischievously, I wondered if there was also something traditional about those desert choices?

Eric stood up, with Megan at his side, and thanked everyone for their help and support. He thanked both parents and especially the woman who would soon be his wife, and told her how much he loved her.

After dinner, we mingled briefly as the caters quickly cleaned up and put the tables and chairs away. After lots of hugs from friends, everyone left except for the wedding party. I felt some unusual butterflies in my stomach, as I thought about what was coming next.

The Tradition

I watched Eric's father quietly lock all the doors and turn off most of the lights. Although the reception center looked dark from the outside, there was still plenty of light inside.

Meanwhile, Eric and his groomsmen hauled in five mattresses and placed them in a spoke shaped circle on the floor, as he had described. Then they covered each mattress with crisp, clean white sheets.

Eric stepped into the center of the circle and invited everyone to gather. Megan joined him. He again thanked the wedding party for supporting them, then turned to Megan and told her again how much he loved her.

I felt a little fatherly pride that my daughter had found such a good man to marry.

He then repeated the explanation of the tradition that he had given to me yesterday. Everyone seemed to understand what was going to happen.

He then asked if anyone had any questions or reservations about continuing. It is important that everyone is willing to participate, he emphasized. Everyone looked around and affirmed that they would continue.

With Megan at his side, Eric gave all the men a small envelope containing a personal handwritten thank you note, and single pack Viagra which they were encouraged to take now! We all laughed, but with a little drink from a small water bottle, we all swallowed the little blue pills.

Also, included in the envelope was a card with the rotation assignments. I read down my list and looked at each of the women. As Megan said yesterday, she was my first, on the top of my list.

Megan then gave all the women a hand-made, lacey pink embroidered pillow that said, "Eric and Megan" with tomorrow's date. In a small, heart shaped pocket on the pillow, Megan included a "Pocket Rocket" vibrator and a new pair of white lace panties. Megan smiled and simply told the women that they would need the panties later tonight. The women all laughed, fully knowing why they would be needed. There was also a card with the men's assignments.

With the bride's maids and groomsman paired together, Eric looked at Megan and lovingly asked, "Are you ready?"

Slowly she looked around the room, looking at each person there, thinking about what was about to happen.

"Yes." Was all she replied. She then stepped closer in front of Eric.

Eric reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. He looked around suggesting, each couple do the same. There was a little hesitation to see who would make the first move.

Working his way down her blouse, Eric slowly unbuttoned each button, gradually exposing her thin lacy white demi bra, until he finally slid Megan's blouse off her shoulders. The rest of us followed Eric's example and removed our partner's blouses.

Standing with her bra and skirt still on, Megan then repeated the process, removing Eric's tie and shirt. We all followed suit.

Next, Eric unfastened Megan's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Megan stepped out of it and picked it up, neatly folded it, and put it with her blouse. She then went to Eric's belt and undid his pants, dropping them to the floor as Eric had done with her skirt.

Like a puppy dog learning a new trick, Eric stepped out of his pants, picked them up and folded them neatly with his shirt.

He turned back to Megan, gave her a big hug, and in the process, unhooked her bra, pulling it off. For the first time since she was a little girl, I looked at Megan's naked breasts. They were prefect! She had certainly turned into a beautiful woman! He gave both of her nipples a little kiss. Eric folded her bra and put in with her other clothes.

Standing only in her panties, Megan slid her hands inside the waist band or Eric's boxers, and pulled then down his legs, leaving him completely naked. His penis was already hard and pointed up at her. She grabbed it and planted a big kiss on the tip.

Finally, Eric removed Megan's panties. They both stood there completely naked, holding hands while the rest of the party finished.

While in medical school, we were aware that Eric frequently "studied" Megan's body. Megan always assured us that she was only helping Eric study and the exam was always professional, and not sexual. Now, he studied her naked body like he had just unwrapped a new toy.

He kissed her while squeezing her breasts, then helped her lay down on a nearby mattress. She stretched out flat on her back, spreading her legs open. She raised up and slid the pillow under her hips.

Soon all the mattresses were occupied and the groomsman announced that it was time for the men to take their first position.

Round 1 - Bride (Megan)

I knelt between my daughter's legs and spread them wider. I couldn't help myself as I stared at this beautiful young woman that I had helped to create. Her hair was done perfectly, her eyes sparkled with excitement, and her lips were irresistible! I had to kiss her! My eyes continued down her naked body to her erect nipples sitting proudly atop her perfect breasts. I couldn't help myself as I kissed and sucked each nipple. I rubbed her breasts for the first time. They were soft, yet firm. Her breathing increased as I pulled her nipples between my fingers. I sucked on them again.

Continuing my inspection, I studied her hour glass shaped waist, then down to her freshly waxed mound. I wasn't too surprised to find her bald there. I concluded that this was another mother-daughter tradition, since her mother had her mound touched-up only a few days ago. I wondered if they had done it together?

My gaze moved down and focused on the moisture forming between her labia. I let one hand slide down her smooth body to her silk mound. My finger gently opened her flower and I brought a drop of her sweet nectar to my lips. It then occurred to me what Eric meant when he said the first round would take a little longer, and what Megan meant when she said I would be her first.

I spend some time rubbing and kissing her clitoris, tasting her, making sure she was ready. The tradition was to cum in her, but right now, I wanted to make love to her.

I still didn't know if she was a virgin or not, but I would soon find out. My penis pointed at her, slightly above her opening. Memories flooded my mind as I stared at her. From a cute little freckled face tomboy into such a beautiful woman. I had rarely seen her naked since I used to give her baths as a child. Sometimes, a little older, she would jump in the shower with me and hold onto my soft penis for balance as I washed her hair. She thought that was fun! Now, look at her. Her 36C breasts proudly sitting on her chest, with nipples pointing straight up. Her hour-glass shaped stomach flaring out at her hips.

I reached up and touched her nipples, rubbing her breasts again.

She smiled up at me. "Go ahead Daddy. I want you to be my first."

I felt my penis stiffen harder that it had been is many years! She raised her knees as I pushed my penis down and aimed it at its target. Slowly moving forward, I entered her tight vagina, only to be stopped by her intact hymen. She was still a virgin, and I was her first!

I lay still momentarily while she adjusted to the new feeling.

I looked at her face. "You are still a virgin, aren't you?" I whispered.

"Yes daddy. You are the first man to penetrate me. Please go ahead, make me a woman!"

I could see the pain on her face as I gently, yet persistently pushed harder. It didn't take too much more. Suddenly, I broke through and slid fully into her tight vagina. My balls rested tightly between her legs. I held still as she adjusted to the new feeling.

12