The Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course he's your brother, who else could it be? I know you haven't seen him since ... well ... erm ... that unfortunate incident but he's come back now for the wedding ... all is forgiven ... it's time to rebuild our family ... it's time to put all that ..." Mother's voice trailed away as she saw she was talking to herself. Maryam - or Marianne - had fled.

I was confused. I could hear mother prattling on in the background but I zoned her out as I tried to concentrate on this development. I could definitely never have a career as a private investigator. I had just assumed that the woman I'd seen that morning with my brother was his wife. The thought never crossed my mind that my sister would still be living at home. Oh shit. Why had I not done more research?

"Harvey ... Harvey are you listening to me? This is Mary, your brother Barrington's wife."

I zoned back in and looked up. There standing beside my mother was the woman I should have seduced to fuck up my brother's life. She looked just like my mother's younger sister. No, not like Auntie Viv, she was a clone of mother. Rail thin, no boobs, no arse, nothing going for her bodily at all. Barrington had married a mummy doppelganger!

What a fucked up family we were.

"Pleased to meet you," I said gathering my wits and walking towards her, with my hand outstretched.

"Likewise," she replied, barely touching my hand before dropping hers out of the way. Her distaste for me was clearly evident. Obviously my brother had provided her with all the information about me that he thought she should know. I turned away from Mary and sat down on a nearby sofa. I badly needed a drink. Preferably a double.

"My daughter Madeleine - your niece that's getting married ..." she added when she saw my look of confusion, "... isn't here at the moment." She shot me a look of pure condescension. "But this is my other daughter Bethany," she said just as a young woman came through the doorway preceded by an enormous pair of breasts. "Bethany, come and meet your Uncle Harvey."

Bethany walked across the room towards me. She was a comely girl. You certainly couldn't class her as beautiful, but there was an attractive quality about her nonetheless. She certainly got my loins stirring. Unlike her mother Mary, who wore her hair short, she had long brown hair and her eyes were green. She was wearing a black tee shirt that quite frankly was barely doing it's job in covering up her sizeable assets. But then again it was low cut and it certainly showcased her magnificent cleavage. There certainly was a lot of boob flesh on display. She had obviously managed to inherit some genes from a different side of the family because she was built nothing like her mother.

I stood up from my seat as she drew nearer. She was a lot taller than her mother too even allowing for the fact she was wearing a fairly high heel with her tight jeans. Overall she made for a delectable package and I bet she was constantly beating off the horny college guys with a stick. I'd have fucked her in a heartbeat if I'd have been them.

She smiled brightly as she shook my outstretched hand and her whole face lit up. I felt the electricity spark between us and it had a devastating effect on my cock. I hastily sat down and crossed my legs as best I could to hide my embarrassment.

Bethany sat down beside me, half turning her body to face me. All I could see was her cleavage. It was almost mesmeric watching her wondrous boobs rising and falling with every breath she took. I tore my eyes away from them as my sister-in-law spoke again.

"Bethany's at the local college," she said, "she's doing a business management course." By her tone of voice I got the distinct impression that Mary wasn't too impressed with her daughter's choice of subject.

"I'm not sure why because there are no jobs around here for that kind of qualification," she added with apparent disdain. I was right then and I could feel Bethany's demeanour change instantly even though she was still smiling. But I could tell it was forced. She'd been well schooled in how to hide her disappointments.

"I'm sure she'll do admirably," I said as I smiled at Bethany. "There's nothing in life ONE can't achieve if ONE receives the right sort of encouragement." It was my turn to be condescending.

I rolled my eyes slightly and then gave Bethany a little wink. She got the message. Her quick smile told me she knew I was already on her side.

"I'm sure," Mary replied somewhat nastily. "Come along Bethany, it's time to go." She turned on her heels and left.

"Bye Uncle Harvey," Bethany said as she stood up. She hesitated momentarily before she leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. Her lips were soft and I got a fabulous view of her stunning cleavage, which made my cock react again. "See you soon," she added with a coy smile.

I watched her cross the room, her arse cheeks flexing up and down in her tight jeans as she walked. And just as she exited through the doorway, she turned and smiled at me. Bloody hell - she was fantastic and I knew I wanted to fuck her now as well as my sister.

"I'll get Bristow to show you to your room," Mother said, jolting me from my lascivious thoughts. "The rehearsal dinner is at eight. Don't be late."

"Where is it being held," I asked.

"At the Priory House," Mother replied.

"Not here then?"

"Good grief no," Mother said, "your brother wouldn't want hordes of people stampeding through his house."

"His house?" I said with a faint smile. This was news to me. Not that I cared. I had more than enough money to live on and I much preferred to be in France anyway. Better food, better wine, better climate, better culture.

"Yes, after your father passed away, Barrington inherited everything."

I looked at my mother. She didn't even have the decency to look embarrassed at her damning revelation.

"Yet he's having the wedding here?"

"Well yes ... but that was Mary's idea, not Barrington's. She told him it would cost less to have it here rather than elsewhere."

"But what about the wedding rehearsal dinner?" I asked bemused by the whole thing, "Isn't that going to cost him?"

"Oh no, Gregory's parents ... he's the groom by the way ... agreed they would pay for that."

"Of course," I stifled a laugh. "So eight o'clock then ... at the Priory?"

"Yes dear. And do please dress appropriately. It's black tie," she added when she saw my questioning look. Lucky I'd bought that tuxedo then.

After Mother left I went in search of Maryam or Marianne or whatever name she was now using. I needed to talk to her. Badly.

* * * * *

I never did find her so the first time I saw her again was that night at the rehearsal dinner. And she took my breath away.

She was wearing a black ruched silhouette body-con dress tailored for a smooth hourglass shape. Crafted from a delicate floral lace overlay fabric with a hint of stretch for comfort, it was an elegant strapless dress featuring a deep V cut in the top to reveal her stunning cleavage. Reaching just below her knees, it clung to her body, beautifully accentuating her delightful curves.

You see - my time following her and reading her blog had paid off. I was now a fashion expert!

Her hair was piled high and her makeup was outstanding. She looked glorious. And she did her best to ignore me, smiling wanly when Mother introduced me to her husband.

Surprise, surprise, it was the man I'd assumed was her agent. He shook my hand and it wasn't pleasant. His grip was weak and his palm was clammy. I knew my earlier suspicions were correct. He was gay. Well, probably bi sexual.

Maryam/Marianne looked nervous when I finally managed to get her alone. The meal was nearly over when I cornered her. She resisted like hell before I managed to get her to agree to let me explain. I led her off somewhere quieter where we could talk without fear of interruption. I found a quiet area well away from the room the rehearsal dinner was taking place.

"I'm so sorry," I said, "I didn't know. Seriously, I didn't know you were my sister."

I then blurted out the whole sorry story. It took me a while, she even listened patiently and took it well. In fact better than I could possibly have hoped for.

I finished off by telling her that I loved her. I left it to her to work out whether it was brotherly love or something more. I'm not sure what she thought because by this time her eyes were closed and she was breathing quite rapidly. But then again I did have my hand up her dress with my fingers rubbing her swollen pussy lips through her sopping wet lace panties. And we were also kissing quite deeply, our lips mashed against each others and our tongues fully engaged.

I almost dragged her into the nearby toilet. As I pulled down my trousers and released my throbbing cock she hitched her dress up over her hips and turned to lean over the sink. As she bent lower I could see she was wet and ready.

Pulling her panties to one side I slid in quite easily and she grunted her satisfaction of having her pussy filled with my cock. And then she squeezed it tight. I admit it took me by surprise and I nearly came straight away. But I fought the feeling and proceeded to give her a right good fucking.

I had my hands down the front of her dress and was delighted to find she was braless. Her nipples were rock hard and she got really excited as I squeezed and tweaked them, drawing loud gasps and groans of pleasure from her, so much so that I became worried that we were going to be heard.

It was quick and it was urgent and I came at the same time she did. When we'd come back down to earth from the dizzying heights of our orgasms we turned and hugged, clinging to each other in a loving embrace.

I stroked her hair as I whispered, "I love you," into her ear. She whispered back, "I love you too."

We arranged to meet up later and then left separately.

* * * *

As soon as Bristow had shown me to my old room I knew I couldn't stay in the house, the atmosphere was too toxic. So during the day I had decamped to the old boathouse down by the lake. The boats were long gone and at some time in the past an attempt had been made to convert the boathouse into some sort of extra accommodation. God knows why anyone would bother. It made no sense but then again it had never been completed. All that was left inside was a put-me-up bed and a couple of chairs. It was all that I needed. It was dry, warm and didn't smell fusty. I much preferred it to the austere bedroom in the main house. Plus it was far enough away from the house that I wouldn't be disturbed.

Eventually Maryam came to me and stayed the night. We had sex first and then languidly made love with her clinging onto me like she daren't let go. To my regret she wasn't there when I awoke.

I eventually meandered up to the main house. Breakfast was over so I went down into the kitchen and made my own, much to the disgust of the cook. Where I was concerned, bad manners seem to be prevalent amongst all the staff. I could care less!

To my delight everyone seemed to be out although I had hoped to see Maryam, so I was surprised to come across Bethany on her own in the library.

"Hi Uncle Harvey," she said as she looked up as I entered the room.

"Morning Bethany," I replied, glancing down at her stunning cleavage. She was wearing another very low cut and revealing tee shirt. Her boobs were almost bursting out of it.

I looked up into her face to see her smiling up at me.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, "but you really should cover them up a bit more if you don't want people looking at them."

"Who says I don't want them too," she said as she smiled broadly. "Besides, maybe I wore it just for you."

I swallowed hard. My god, she might only be nineteen years old but she knew how to flirt. I could feel myself going red.

"Really," I replied, getting hold of my senses, "don't play games if you don't want to get hurt."

"I won't," she said, grinning up at me. I sat down next to her. She closed the book she was reading and laying it down onto the table turned to face me.

"Grandmother and father have told me all about you," she said, "and mother said I was to keep away from you because you're a dangerous man. Why is that? Is everything they've told me about you true?"

"Probably," I replied with a grin, "although it depends on what they've said."

I admit I was intrigued. I wasn't sure how they would know anything about my life after my banishment all those years ago.

"Tell me what they've said."

And she did. All had been revealed when mother told the family I was coming to the wedding. I guess it was damage limitation. Most of it was rubbish. Some of it was close to being true although it was only lucky assumptions because there was no way my family would have had access to the sort of information that Bethany revealed about my life. Hollywood had a lot to answer for.

At the end of our conversation, which was rudely interrupted by the arrival of Bethany's mother, I knew that my niece was in total awe of me and wouldn't take much persuading to get her into my bed.

* * * * *

The wedding was lovely, if you like that sort of thing. I hadn't talked to Barrington at all since I'd re-entered their lives. He'd studiously avoided me, or so it seemed. But I wasn't bothered. Based purely on my observations of how he talked to and treated people it occurred to me that he had grown up to become as big an arsehole as our father.

Mother did her best to include me in the day's events but it was half-hearted at best and she soon gave up. My brother's wife still looked at me like I was something she'd just scraped off the sole of her shoe, whilst the blushing bride had eyes only for her new husband. Poor Gregory. I don't think he truly knew what he had married into.

Maryam had also ignored me, making a show of clinging onto her husband. I assume Mother had insisted that they keep up at least a pretence of a loving marriage in order to preserve the good name of the family in front of all the honoured guests.

So I did what I do best. I mingled, drinking Barrington's booze and chatting to people who didn't know who I was.

It was later in the afternoon and the reception dinner was finally over. People were getting up out of their seats to stretch their legs and replenish their drinks.

I was sitting on the periphery, happy in my isolation, sipping from a glass of extremely good and very expensive scotch. I had found Barrington's secret stash of whisky earlier and most of it was now gone. I had been most generous on his behalf dispensing vast amounts of it amongst the guests. I smiled to myself when I thought of how furious he was going to be when he found his cupboard had been stripped bare.

And then there she was. Barrington's younger daughter. I watched as Bethany floated by me with an enigmatic smile on her delightful lips. She looked absolutely divine. Her makeup for the wedding had been professionally done and her hair had been cut and styled by a maestro. As I've said before she isn't a classic beauty but she had a look about her that would always guarantee her a second glance. And why not. At nineteen years of age she was just maturing into womanhood although her body had already beaten her to it.

It was of course her breasts that drew the eye. Large, round and milky white they were far too big and perfect for her delightfully low cut, sky blue bridesmaids dress to handle. They were almost spilling out over the top and I wasn't sure how she was keeping those two big melons contained inside because she sure as hell wasn't wearing a bra. I'd already had the perverse thought that it wouldn't take much of an effort to coax them out but she seemed to be blissfully unaware of what she was displaying to the rest of the guests. It did fleetingly cross my mind as to why Mary, who seemed as staid as my mother, would allow her daughter to wear a dress that revealing.

Tearing my eyes away from my niece's chest I glanced across to the head table and saw my sister staring at me. I held my glass up to her in a toast and smiled. She gave me a weak smile in return.

My cock started to throb. The sight of my niece had got my engine running as I briefly debated how I could get her into my bed but it was the thought that I really wanted to fuck my sister again that had got my motor revving!

I eventually made my move to get to my sister but was headed off by my mother and Barrington. I knew they didn't know I'd been fucking Maryam/Marianne but they were certainly keen to keep me away from her.

It mattered not.

I'd had enough of the wedding party. It was clear I was persona non grata. It made me wonder why I had been invited in the first place and why the fuck I'd even bothered to turn up. It wasn't a mistake I would be making again any time soon. This would be the last time I would ever come back to Britain for them.

So I took Barrington's last bottle of whisky from his secret cupboard and made my escape. I'd been saving it just for me as it was the best and most expensive one he had. I'd been back at the boathouse for about half an hour when I heard the light but insistent tapping on the door. Sighing deeply I got up out of my chair and opened the door expecting - hopefully - to see Maryam.

It was Bethany.

"Hi Uncle Harvey, is it alright if I come in?" she asked hesitantly.

"Sure, why not," I answered somewhat ungraciously, disappointed that it wasn't my sister.

She glided in past me and sat down on one of the chairs. She looked up into my face. All I could see were her green eyes, big and luminous. Her face was flawless. At that precise moment she looked stunning.

She licked her lips, which remained parted when she'd finished. It was slow and it was sexy and it made me hard instantly. Her breathing was shallow. My cock grew hard instantly.

"How did you know I was here?" I said as I poured another measure of whisky into my glass.

"I saw you come this way when I was looking for you in your room. I saw you out the window," she added, responding to my quizzical look. "Is that father's whisky?" she then asked with a sly grin.

"Yes it is," I responded with a broad smile.

She shook her head but she was still grinning. "He won't be happy. He doesn't let anyone near his bottles of whisky. It's taken him years to build it up. Apparently some are really rare ... and very expensive."

I repressed a smile as I thought of how he would react when he discovered the entire collection was gone. I looked at Bethany. She was fidgeting about, almost squirming in her seat.

"So why are you here Bethany?" I asked, knowing already why she was.

"I don't know Uncle Harvey. I ... I just felt the need to ... to ... come."

There was a pregnant pause. Bethany looked nervous as I got up out of my seat and sat down next to her. She didn't flinch as I traced a finger along the side of her face down to her chin and then along her lips. The only thing moving was her chest, which was rising and falling invitingly with every gasp of breath she took.

I looked into her eyes and held her gaze as my hand slipped the straps of her bridesmaid's dress off her shoulders. She didn't move an inch as I then slowly took hold of the top of the dress and swiftly tugged it down. Her mouth gaped open and she let out a loud gasp as her large breasts swung free.

They wobbled about violently for a second or two before coming to a rest. Bethany's breathing was rapid and raspy now and her eyes had now opened wider, as had her mouth.

I glanced down at my prize. They were absolutely as I had envisaged they would be; only better. Flawlessly formed and shaped, her breasts were capped by perfectly sized light pink areolae that in turn were blessed with precisely centred darker pink nipples, the pinkness of both contrasting beautifully with the milky whiteness of her flesh.