The Wedding Present

Story Info
Bill discovers Tony's present is more than he thought
2.6k words
4.25
78.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers

One of the first stories I ever wrote. Sex is implied, but I think there is enough erotica to take it out of the 'no-sex' category. First time ever on Literotica. I hope you enjoy; comments and criticisms welcome!

==========

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tony, how's it hanging, buddy?"

"Who is this?"

"It's me, Bill. You remember, the one that stole away your darling Eileen?"

"And married her, too, as I recall."

"That's me, man. I just got back from the honeymoon, and I wanted to thank you."

"For what? Being stupid enough to let you frame me so I'd lose my job and you could steal Eileen away from me?"

"Hey! If she'd really wanted you, she could have stayed. I guess she wanted handsome and rich. But I'm off the subject. I wanted to thank you for the funky gift. Where did you get it?"

"At the shop where I work now, The Twighlight Zone. Why?"

"You're working in a fucking lingerie store? Man, that's harsh. Anyway, I thought you should know that Eileen really loved the video camera and those panties you got her. Opened it up one week after we got married, like your card said, and I thought she was gonna wet the ones she had on. Man, once she got them on, I don't think she took them off until Sunday. She popped the snaps on the crotch and fucked me till I was sore. It was like she was possessed! Always wanted to be on top, too. I guess it was them being black leather and all, but she was like a different woman. Got the whole thing on tape."

"Bill, I think you know how I feel about Eileen, and about you. Is there something you wanted, other then to rub my face in shit again?"

"I was just wondering what was in the other six boxes. I mean, your note was rather cryptic. Open one each Saturday morning, in order. What's in the other boxes?"

"Why don't you open them and find out?"

"I can't. After the first, she hid the rest. She said Saturday was a day made special by you, and if you said one and only one every Saturday, that was it."

"Has she taken off the panties?"

"Yeah. But when she comes home from work each day, the first thing she does is change into them and fuck me good. It's wearing me out."

"She'll do that."

"What'd you say? Never mind. I was just calling to thank you, and find out where you got them. I know somebody that would like a present like that."

"At the Twighlight Zone. It was a special package deal, called 'The Seven Saturdays of' something or other. I can find out if you really want."

"Thanks buddy. No hard feelings, right?"

"Yeah, right."

==========

"Hello?"

"Tony? It's me, Bill. You are a fucking pervert, aren't you!?"

"What do you mean, Bill?"

"This week's present. I woke up yesterday to find her in that leather corset with those gloves on; both hands wrapped around my dick and pumping away, but I couldn't come! She'd put me in some metal thing..."

"...A cockring harness..."

"...Yeah, that's it, a cockring do-dad, and told me I was in for the orgasm of my life. I wanted to fuck her right there, but she wanted no part even though I could see she was wet, what with the crotch open on those leather panties and everything. Positively dripping! All day long she pranced around the house in her little leather get-up, stroking me and fondling me, and sometimes even fucking me! When she let me loose that night it only took a few strokes of her hand and BAM! I came so hard I passed out!"

"Bill, what is it that you want?"

"Was she always like this?"

"Goodbye, Bill."

==========

"Hello?"

"Oh-my-God, Tony! I can see why you were so hard about Eileen. I thought I could take what was ever in those boxes, but man-o-man, Yesterday's topped them all."

"Bill, I really don't want to hear this."

"I mean, every day last week she would come home, get into her outfit, strap that harness on me, then tease me until midnight, when she'd jerk me off. No penetration during her period, she said, but she wanted me ready for when it was over. I was jerking off all day just thinking about what she'd be doing to me at night."

"Goodbye Bill."

"Wait! I got to tell you the best part. Saturday morning she opened the next box, the one with the garter belt, stockings, and those boots, along with the make-up, and she went wild. When she put it all on, all the gifts, she looked like one of those domanutrixes..."

"Dominatrix"

"Yeah, that. Anyhow, no sooner does she finish with that pink pearl lipstick then she's sucking my dick! Not just the head, either, but she's deep-throating it! If I wasn't in that cock thingy, I would have shot right there. Every hour, no matter where we were, she'd put on the lipstick and start sucking away like a little whore. When she jerked me off last night, I must have come a gallon if it was an ounce."

"Bill, I'd really wish you'd stop calling me. You got me fired so I'd lose my house and my girlfriend, and now you're calling me to tell me how great sex is with her. You really are an asshole, Bill."

"I just wanted to thank you. If there is ever anything I can do for you, let me know."

"Leave me alone. Goodbye."

==========

"What...Hello? Who is this?"

"Tony, you fucking dick, get over here now!"

"Bill? It's...six-thirty in the morning, on a Saturday, no less! I thought I told you to leave me alone."

"Get me out of this fucking thing!"

"What are you talking about?"

"This belt thing is what I'm talking about."

"Belt thing?"

"Big stainless steel thing, won't let me touch my dick, as if I could with these handcuffs chained to my neck."

"Those are manacles. Why don't you get Eileen to let you out? She's the one who locked you in there in the first place."

"Because I woke up with these things on, and she left a note saying she was spending the day shopping while I cleaned the house."

"It should be cleaned, you know, and with her working while you stay at home all day, it's the least you could do."

"Fuck you! Now get over here and get this thing off me."

"No can do."

"Why not?"

"It's got two special codes. One locks the belt around your waist, the other locks the cod piece. Access codes are set by the user when it's put on. Only Eileen can take it off."

"Fuck! Why'd she put it on me?"

"Probably to keep you from masturbating all over her clothes while she was gone. Unless she's wearing them while shopping."

"She only wears them when she wants sex."

"That's just it, Bill. Maybe she got tired of you jerking off all the time, and being such an asshole. Maybe right now she's all dressed up like a fuck toy looking for a stud to fuck. Is her outfit there?"

"Wait...NO! I can't believe this. Married a month and my wife is out fucking some other guy."

"You never know Bill. Maybe she's just teasing you. Eileen loves to tease. If I were you, I'd be kissing her feet when she came home to let her know how much she means to me. The last thing I'd do is be angry, so you'd better calm down. If she walks out, you'll be stuck like that for who knows how long."

"Maybe...maybe your right. I'll show her how devoted I can really be."

"Don't forget to clean the house."

"Wait a minute. You were the one that bought this. You..."

"That's right. I bought it, but it was Eileen's decision to use it.

You told me before she was jerking you off. Did she jerk you off last week?"

"Yeah, every night. She'd tease me all night, then jerk me off at the stroke of midnight."

"You know, the more often you come, the smaller the amount. She could probably tell you'd been jerking off from the small amounts she was getting. I can't believe you. Married to a woman like that, and you can't stop jerking off. Wasn't she good enough? If I were you, I'd get cleaning, and hope she's not pissed off when she gets home. You have your work cut out for you with that big mansion and everything."

"Yeah, I guess your right."

"Bye Bill."

"Bye Tony."

==========

"Hello?"

"Hi Bill, this is Tony. How's it going?"

"I can't talk right now. I gotta go."

"What's the big rush? I just wanted to find out how everything went last week, and what you thought of this week's present."

"I think it sucks."

"What? That's a eight hundred dollar latex French maid outfit. Even came with a wig. I'm getting hard just thinking of Eileen dressed in it. What's wrong with it?"

"I'll tell you what's wrong. Eileen got back from shopping last week, and I did what you said, kissing her feet and everything, and she unlocked the codpiece part and put on the cockring harness to keep me hard. I though we were going to make love, but before she'd do that she wanted to check the house. She wasn't happy with my cleaning, and said I wasn't going to be set free until it was spic and span. Every day when she gets home from work she changes into her outfit, does her make-up, straps me into my harness under the chastity belt, then checks the house. She always finds some place that I missed! The she says it means no sex again that night, and she goes out. She says it just with some friends, but I think she's fucking some other guy, 'cause now she doesn't even want to touch me, except to voice her disapproval and let me out of the harness. I've been stuck with an erection I can't touch."

"Didn't she like the French maid's outfit?"

"Oh yeah, she liked it all right. Said maybe looking like a maid would get me thinking like a maid. I'm to call her Mistress Eileen, and act the part of a maid."

"You mean, you're wearing that outfit? It wasn't exactly made for a guy, you know."

"I know. She got some breast forms yesterday to fill it out, along with stockings and high heels. I even have to wear make-up."

"You're saying that you..."

"Are dressed like a latex French maid whore?"

"Yeah...Well, anyway, what about the sex?"

"Nothing to talk about."

"C'mon, Bill, you used to love telling me about sex with Eileen."

"I mean there hasn't been any, for two weeks. At all. Least not for me. She says If I'm good, she'll surprise me on Saturday. Only if I'm good. My balls feel like they're going to explode."

"Why don't you just leave?"

"First of all, she locked me into this outfit. Bet you forgot about those locks, didn't you?"

"Oops. Sorry."

"Second, I can't find any of my old clothes. They're all gone. Thirdly, we had a pre-nuptial agreement."

"So?"

"It said if either found justifiable reason for divorce, the guilty party would forfeit all rights to the others possessions and half of their own. I wanted to make sure that if she left, I got half of her inheritance."

"You saying she'll take you for half the Bonzer family fortune? How? She's the sex freak."

"That fucking video camera of hers. She's taped a lot of the stuff we did. When you play it back, it looks like it was my idea. She'll claim sexual deviancy and rape."

"Too bad."

"Look, I gotta go. I'm not allowed personal phone calls."

==========

"Bonzer residence."

"Bill? Is that you?"

"Master Tony? Would you like to speak with Mistress Eileen?"

"Bill, what happened to you?"

"I'm not permitted to speak to you, Master Tony. If Mistress Eileen found out, I would be severely punished."

"Punished? How? What are you talking about?"

"Please Master Tony, don't call me anymore. Mistress Eileen will whip me if she finds out."

"She opened gift number six, eh? Those were only for play acting. Has she enjoyed the dildos?"

"Yes...very much."

"What's wrong? Is she using them instead of having sex with you?"

"Sometimes. She's started having sex with me again, but..."

"'But' what?

"Mistress Eileen has informed me that what once was my dick is now her toy, to be used at her discretion. The only time I am to come is...the only time..."

"Bill, don't cry. Spit it out."

"The only time a worthless slut maid like me is to come is when I am properly filled with a man's dick."

"What!?"

"Master Tony...She...she straps the dildo on...and..."

"Fucks you in the ass?"

"Until I come. And then she makes me clean up my own mess, like a good maid. With my tongue."

"Why? I mean, why does she fuck you with the dildo?"

"Because she told me she doesn't think I'm properly trained yet for the real thing, Master Tony."

"Wow. And what's with the 'Master Tony' thing?"

"If I am to be a good servant, I am to learn how to address my superiors. Currently, everybody is my superior."

"This is really weird, Bill. I can't believe your doing all this."

"It's strange, Master Tony, but I'm getting used to it. Mistress Eileen has been staying home more lately, to see to my training. If I'm bad, she whips me; but when I'm good, she lets me come. It's really added a little structure to my life, in a way."

"What about your old life? Have you traded the playboy lifestyle in for one as a latex maid?"

"That life seems so long ago. I gotta go, Master Tony. She's calling for her tea."

==========

"Bill, don't say too much. I know she is probably around you somewhere. I was wondering if she opened the last box this morning."

"Yes, Master Tony."

"I'm really sorry, Bill. I meant those collars to be a joke. I would guess you're wearing a studded black leather collar that says, 'slave', right?"

"Yes, Master Tony."

"Bill, has she done anything else to you?"

"No, Master Tony."

"Is she there now, Bill."

"No, Master Tony."

"Then tell me what's going on."

"Mistress Eileen has shown me the error of my previous ways, Master Tony. I'm not the man you knew before."

"And you accept it?"

"Yes, Master Tony. It is the way it should be. Master Tony? I would like to apologize for what I did to you before."

"All is forgiven, Bill."

"Please, Master Tony, refer to me as slut."

"Why?"

"Mistress Eileen says I don't deserve a name yet, and I should be called slut because of my desire for sex. I haven't earned a name.

"It's a little strange, but I'll do it. Slut. Did Eileen..."

"Mistress Eileen."

"Okay, Mistress Eileen. Did Mistress Eileen put her collar on?"

"Yes, Master Tony."

"Did you see what it said?"

"No, Master Tony.

"Hmm. Is your master bedroom clean, slut?"

"Oh yes, Master Tony. I clean it every day."

"Good. I'll be over soon to move my stuff in, and I want it perfect."

"Master Tony?"

"You see, slut, your 'Mistress Eileen' is actually my slave Eileen. It said so on her collar. Now you are my slave also. I've been watching those videos, and I have decided that tonight we'll see how that cock-sucking lipstick looks on you before I check her progress on your ass. Goodbye, slut."

*End*

Seurat
Seurat
112 Followers