The Wedding that Didn't Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In unspoken agreement, Talia locked the door as Ada unzipped the too-tight dress and happily let it fall to the floor in a pile of pink fluff. Standing in only a pair of silky, red panties, she turned and took a deep breath. She wondered idly what she was doing and why, but watching Talia step out of her dress and seeing that long lean body, the buzz in her pussy spoke a little louder.

Shaking her head and totally mystified at her body's reaction to another woman, (something that had never happened before), Ada reached out to Talia and took her hand. They kissed long and slow, the gentleness taking Ada's breath away. Naked bodies pressed lightly together, one slim and dark and the other paler and lush with curves.

Talia gently pushed Ada's panties over her hips and let them fall to the floor before she pulled Ada down onto the lounge, pushing her back. Ada let her legs fall to either side, leaving her wide open and slick with honey juices. Talia took her time, kissing her way over Ada's plump ripe breasts, sucking softly at the hard berry nipples, her hands smoothing over satiny skin.

Moving father down Ada's body, she paused and played lightly with the little tuft of brown hair at the top of her pussy. Never had Ada felt such an amazing heat and yearning from someone just playing with her pussy hair. She squirmed and reached up to squeeze her own breasts, her hips arching up seeking Talia's mouth.

Finally, Talia moved down, raining tiny kisses over Ada's inner thighs, taking deep breaths of the sweet musky scent. When her warm, wet tongue finally touched Ada's soaking and steaming pussy, Ada had to bit her lip to hold back the scream. Once again she marveled over the softness of Talia's lips.

God this was incredible, she thought. Never ever in her whole life had she considered doing something like this and now couldn't understand why. The difference between the soft face of a woman from a man's rough whiskered face was beyond comparison. Talia's tongue was magic, sliding over her wet valley, dipping into her tight tunnel and gently sucking out the juices, Ada felt loved and cherished and wanted.

Ada couldn't hold back the moan when two gentle fingers began to press into her pussy. Talia moved so slowly, so gently, her mouth sucking on Ada's clit as her fingers worked their way inside. Ada squeezed her breasts harder, her breath coming in fast gasps as those fingers began to move, stroking her pussy, curling up deep inside her.

The combination of the mouth persistently working her clit and the fingers slowly fucking her had her orgasm building fast. With her own fingers pulling frantically at her nipples, her hips arching , fucking them back and the hot mouth and tongue working on her clit, she was lost in a sea of sensation. Talia suddenly pulled sharply on her aching clit and her rubbed her fingertips on that spot inside her. Ada erupted in orgasm.

Talia continued to lick and suck Ada's sweet juices even as she writhed and squirmed on the lounge. As the waves crashed through Ada, she decided that she agreed with Rhea that this was the best she'd ever had. When she finally felt the last of the spasms slowly easing away, she collapsed on the lounge and took a deep breath, trying to still her racing heart.

She felt Talia kissing her way back up her body but was too lethargic to move. When she reached her breasts, Talia gently sucked the slightly sore nipples. Ada moaned again at the soothing caress and wrapped her arms around her best friend, holding her close.

They shared a long slow kiss, Ada's fuzzeled brain slowly coming back to reality. Finally, the slow movements of Talia's hips against her made her realize that Talia had one hand in her own pussy, stroking herself. Frowning, Ada met those soft brown eyes. "Tell me how help you."

Talia smiled and simply took Ada's hand in her free one and slid it down her body to her dripping pussy. With her hands guiding Ada's she slid her fingers over her clit in a gentle rhythm. "Just like you do to yourself."

Ada felt her friend's hot wet pussy juice squishing through her fingers. The incredible softness of another woman's pussy just amazed her. She grew bolder, pushing Talia's fingers out of the way as she explored this new territory.

Talia kissed her more passionately, her hips twitching faster into Ada's hand. Experimenting a little, Ada carefully slipped a finger into Talia's hot pussy and heard her moan and push harder against her. The realization that her friend's orgasm was literally in her hands made Ada's head swim with the knowledge and the power.

"More," Talia whispered.

Ada carefully and gently started to push in a second finger. Talia moaned and pushed her hips against Ada's fingers, seeming to try to get her to hurry. Tossing aside the caution and hoping like hell that she wouldn't hurt her friend with her inexperience, she pushed in deeper with the two fingers.

Talia gasped and arched against her. Ada began to fuck her pussy with her fingers, the palm of her hand rubbing against Talia's clit. She was so wet, there was pussy juice squishing out everywhere and Ada began to feel her own pussy buzzing again.

This was so fucking hot. Her arms were full of naked woman and her fingers buried in pussy. She was kissing her best friend and so turned on she wondered if she'd orgasm again just from the friction of their bodies rubbing together.

Talia suddenly reached down and shoved two fingers of her own inside herself along with the two of Ada's. With another gasp and jerk of her hips, Ada could feel the inside walls of Talia's pussy contracting as her orgasm rolled through her. Those pussy walls clamped down so tightly on her fingers she couldn't move them for a few seconds until Talia released her again.

Awe over what she had just done had Ada grinning like mad at her friend. Talia gave a breathless giggle as she slowly relaxed into Ada's arms. "Damn woman you'd make a hell of a bi if you're interested."

Ada laughed and thought about the upcoming impromptu honeymoon trip. "You never know what could happen."

They shared another sweet kiss before rousing to dress and go find Rhea.

12