The Wedding Trip: Day 02

Story Info
I take my husband up on his fantasy.
3.7k words
4.05
57.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the weekend that my husband and I lived out his fantasy of me having sex with another man. Please--no judgment. I understand this isn't for everyone. If you don't like this sort of thing then find another story. If you do read it through, I would love your feedback!

---------------------------------------------

My husband and I slept late the next day. When I woke up, I decided I wanted to go for a run before lunch. With the rehearsal and the bachelor/bachelorette parties tonight I may not feel like exercising tomorrow. I put on a running top and some tight stretchy shorts and made my was to the lobby to head out for a run. I felt energetic and it was a good run. I kept replaying the prior night in my mind--running into and flirting with Brian then taking him out to the parking garage, not knowing but finding out later that my husband was watching us. It all combined to make me excited to know where today would lead.

As I returned from my run Brian was walking out the front door. His eyes took me in from head to foot and back up and he said, "Just as hot as I remember!" I did a little hip shake for him and told him thanks. He turned a little more serious and started to say that he was sorry for the night before, but I cut him off and reminded him that I was a willing participant as well, and that I didn't have any problem with what happened. He seemed to smile a bit easier with that. I told him that after lunch I was likely going to be out by the pool if he wanted to join us. He said he probably would. I told him that I needed a shower and I would see him later. He offered to help wash my back as I was turning away, but I told him that my husband would probably say the same thing!

I went upstairs to find my husband getting out of the shower and shaving. I told him about running into Brian and the conversation. He asked me if I wanted anything to happen with Brian and I told him that Brian was someone I thought I might be comfortable with, but it needed to be natural, not planned or I would get nervous and wimp out. He told me that he loved me whatever happened and that he wanted me to enjoy myself--that if I didn't have fun with it then it wasn't worth doing. I loved the fact that he left the decision to me. We have been talking about me having sex with someone else for a while, and maybe it would happen, maybe it wouldn't. Either way, there was no pressure.

I stripped down to jump in the shower--I had to slap his hands away a couple of times--I got dressed after. Just as I was dressed there was a knock on the adjoining door from Alyssa who wanted to know if we were ready for lunch.

We headed out on foot to find a place to eat. On the way we talked about the night before. Alyssa said that Matt walked her up to the door and she invited him in. They talked for quite a while before he left. She thought it was great to catch up. I wasn't sure that I believed nothing happened, but I didn't press her for any details. She knows about the conversations that my husband and I have had, so I told her what happened with me and with my husband actually seeing us. She thought I should get Brian out there again so that my husband (and she) could watch us.

We also talked about what we were planning to do the rest of the day. We talked about going to the pool and dinner. None of us were in the wedding so we didn't have to go to the rehearsal, but when the wedding party got back they would be starting the parties. My husband was invited as a courtesy, but didn't really know anyone there, so he wasn't sure he would go. Maybe he would leave early. I told him that he should go and see if Brian and Matt were there so that he could tell Alyssa and I when they left. Alyssa raised an eyebrow at me and my husband thought that might be interesting.

We finished lunch and headed back to go to the pool. Knowing the Brian was likely to be there I pulled out new a small black bikini that I thought would look good against my dark complexion and would really show off my body. My husband whistled when he saw the little patch of fabric in my hands. I smiled and said, "You like?" He told me he would have to stay in the water to make sure no one saw his excitement . . .

I laughed and started to change. As I was changing, Alyssa came in also wearing a nice bikini. I told her she should be careful if Matt saw her in that because he wouldn't be leaving her room so early tonight! My husband told her that Matt would have to get in line behind him since he saw her first. She pulled one side of the top aside to flash a breast at him and told him to remember it because it was all he would get. He moaned a little and said he was in a room full of teases!

We went down to the pool and scouted out some chairs and put our stuff down. Alyssa and I started to lotion ourselves while my husband went to swim for a bit. I did my legs, front and arms and was about to ask Alyssa to get me back when Brian and Matt started walking toward us. I decided to wait and let Matt do my back.

I looked toward the pool and saw that my husband noticed them coming. He smiled, winked and went back to swimming. Matt and Brian said hello as the walked up. I told Brian he was just in time to lotion my back. Alyssa just looked at Matt and handed him the bottle. He knew what to do and started to rub lotion into Alyssa's back then legs.

I turned my back to Brian to let him start. As he rubbed, he started running into the ties, so I used it as an excuse to lay down and untie my top. He sat on the edge of my chair and rubbed lotion into my back. When he had done it two or three times, I asked him if he would do my legs also. I had already done them, but wanted him to touch me. He took his time, starting at my feet and working his way up to the backs of my thighs. His fingers strayed to the inside of my thighs once or twice, and I made sure I didn't do anything to dissuade him.

As he was rubbing my legs he asked where my husband was. I told Brian that he was at the other end of the pool, probably watching us. I turned my head toward the pool and sure enough, there he was, talking to a small group of people, but clearly watching us. I felt Brian's fingers tighten on my leg as he was starting to move his hand to the inside of my right thigh and kind of laughed just a bit. He asked what was funny, clearly a little nervous based on how his voice sounded. I told him that I had enough lotion, but that he should join me in the hot tub for a few minutes so I could relax my muscles after my run.

I reached back to tie my top and got up telling Alyssa where I was going. Brian followed along to the hot tub and I eased myself into the hot water. It was a hot day, and no one else was there. It felt great on my tired muscles, but better yet offered a private place to talk with some background noise that would make it hard to overhear us. It was also off to the side and partially hidden by some landscaping so it even offered some privacy.

I sat down and motioned Brian down beside me. Under the water I put my right hand on his thigh and start to tell him about how I like to tease and flash how my husband and I have talked about me having sex with someone else. I tell him that I haven't done anything about it yet, and may never, but that my husband certainly wouldn't have a problem with him touching me, and would actually enjoy hearing about it. I didn't tell him about my husband watching us last night because he might not want to go out there again if he knew.

He told me he had something to tell me as well. He said he had actually been separated for about six months. His wife had recently filed for divorce and that was the real reason she wasn't here with him. He thought they were great as friends, but not so much as a married couple living together. He had planned to not talk to anyone about it, then felt awkward bringing it up to me last night when I asked what his wife would think about him flirting with someone else because he thought I might see it as an excuse or come-on. We talked about it for a bit and I reassured him that I wouldn't have since I had known him for so long. I have to admit it made me feel a little better about my behavior from the night before since I wasn't really getting into the middle of his marriage.

We sat and soaked and talked for a bit. I left my hand on his thigh and rubbed it around as we talked, then said I needed to get something to drink. He told me that he would have to wait there for a bit to be decent, but he would find me shortly. I laughed at his candor and made my way to the steps. I made sure to not pull my bottoms down until I was walking away so that he could see some of my butt as I walked away. I waved over my shoulder at his catcall.

I bought a soda and took it back to the chair and drank some, then went into the pool to cool off. I made my way over to my husband who broke away from the group he was talking to. With a smile he told me that he was glad I got plenty of lotion so that I didn't burn. I told him I was glad too, but the water was likely to wash away some of the lotion and I may need more, but he should stay with his new friends because I could get someone else to help me.

I went back to the chairs where Alyssa and Matt were. Brian was there as well. I sat down and talked with my friends for a while. Nothing unusual was happening and my husband joined us after a few minutes. He smiled as he walked up and greeted Matt and Brian and engaged them in a conversation as Alyssa and I soaked up the sun. He ended up asking them to join us for dinner and the five of us made plans for later.

We hung out by the pool for a while longer before I said I was going to get ready for dinner. My husband and I went to our room and I jumped in the shower. When I got out, I told him that I was going to Brian's room to make sure he knew where to meet us. My husband didn't really buy into it because we were all going to meet in the lobby, but it gave me an excuse to go to his room. I went down to his floor and knocked on the door. Brian let me in saying he thought he had a little more time. I told him I was there to, "make sure he wasn't late, or was late, I wasn't sure." He laughed and said that he was just ready to jump in the shower if he had time. I told him he would have to wash his own back since I already had a shower.

He quickly rinsed off then came out of the bathroom wearing a towel to get his clothes. I told him it was a lame attempt to try to get me to see him naked by having the towel fall and he actually blushed a bit. I think I caught him in a ruse! He went back to the bathroom to finish getting ready then came out. He stood before me and pronounced himself ready. I stood up in front of him and reached up and kissed him lightly and told him that I thought he looked good for such and old guy (we always joked about him being old because he was 6 months older than me) then walked toward the door. I jumped a bit when he spanked my bottom as I walked by. We were definitely having fun flirting as we rode the elevator to the lobby. When we got there, my husband, Alyssa and Matt were already there. Alyssa raised one eyebrow at me as I walked up and I winked at her.

Alyssa and I let the guys lead the way and make small talk while we hung back a bit. She was curious about what was going on with Brian, and I filled her in a little. Apparently, Matt had also been flirting with her and had been in her room as she got dressed. She didn't share any details, but it sounded like she could have a bed partner if she chose.

We had a nice dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse with a chef that cooked in front of us. All of us enjoyed the meal and a couple of drinks. We were lingering over the after dinner drinks when i got a text from one of the bridesmaids that the parties were going to start in about an hour. We lingered a bit then walked back to the hotel. Everyone went to our room before splitting up--Alyssa and I to the ballroom with the bachelorette party and the guys to the bachelor party at the other end of the hotel.

We spent the first hour or so catching up with friends we hadn't seen for a while, and talking to some that we had run into at the hotel earlier in the day. After a while, a lady came in from a side door and asked if everyone could have a seat. Some music started and two dancers came out to entertain us. As they were dancing, my husband texted me that they had a couple of dancers also, and he told Brian and Matt he would rather see Alyssa and me dancing. He texted that it took Brian and Matt about two seconds to agree! I thought it was good that they were still thinking about us with women stripping in front of them! My husband said the drinks were flowing and everyone was having a good time.

About that time one of the dancers came to dance in front of Alyssa and me. He was down to his G-string and straddled my lap and rubbed on my chest a bit. It was fun, but really more funny. I guess it wasn't all that much of a turn on for me. He moved over to Alyssa who gave him a playful spank on his bottom then sent him on his way.

My husband again texted that the guys were feeling pretty good but that he would probably leave before too long since he didn't know anyone. I told him that depending on when the party broke up we may go to the hotel bar with some friends to reminisce. He was fine with that and I told him I would keep him updated.

By this point, the bride had pulled the G-strings off the dancers and they were making their way around the room getting a rub or pull from some of the ladies. The guys danced and rubbed against some. When one came to me he straddled my knees and laid himself on my thighs, trying to poke his penis up under my skirt. I got a good laugh out of it as I felt the head come in contact with my panties. He was very well endowed, and it was kind of funny watching his cock disappear under my skirt.

He then moved over to Alyssa and took her hands and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around and placed her hands on her seat and started swinging himself up between her legs. She started laughing as his penis slapped against her pussy and butt a few times before he moved on.

My husband texted that as he was on his way out, he "let slip," that I may go to the hotel bar after the party to Brian and Matt. It sounded like they were planning to head there as well.

The dancers ended their show and we stayed at the party for a while longer before a few of us went upstairs to the hotel bar to continue on. Sure enough, Brian and Matt were already there with a couple of other high school classmates they saw at the bachelor party. I texted my husband to let him know where I was. When I saw Brian he waived us over and we pulled a couple of table together so we could all join up. We laughed a lot as we remembered funny stories from our glory days. Eventually, the crowd started to thin a bit. As the last of us were getting ready to leave, I asked if Brian would be gentleman enough to walk me to my room again. He readily agreed and Matt made the same offer to Alyssa.

I again took the circular route toward the parking garage and Brian told me I must be lost because that wasn't the way to my room. I smiled and started walking a little faster to make him keep up. I poked the button as I got to the elevator and Brian walked up behind me and wrapped me in his arms and pressed against my back and asked me if I was trying to take advantage of him. I told him he was too willing to actually be taken advantage of! I walked into the elevator when it arrived and pulled out my phone, "Just have to tell my husband I'll be back a little later," I told Brian as I texted my husband to look out at the parking garage.

We walked out to the same spot, but tonight I leaned against the wall and opened my arms to invite Brian into an embrace. He came close and leaned in to kiss me. I pulled my head back and asked if he enjoyed the show. He told me that he wished it had been me sitting on his lap and rubbing against him. I put on my most innocent face and said, "Me? A married woman?" He graciously laughed at my attempt at humor. I could feel him getting erect as we stood pressed against each other. I kissed him again and felt his hands on my back and sides. He started to cup and then massage my breasts, then kiss my neck. Soon his hands were touching my legs under my skirt, then rising up my thigh. I stood away from the wall and let him lift my skirt and trace the line of my panties across my butt.

I moved my hand to feel his erection. It had been so long since I held his cock in my hands and I enjoyed the way it felt even covered as it was. I wanted more though and soon unzipped him and pulled him free. I started to stroke his cock and he was soon very hard in my hands. Soon his fingers were working their way into the front of my panties to pleasure me. I opened my legs a bit for him because I wanted him to bring me off. I started stroking faster as my hips started to match his fingers. It seemed only seconds before he started to gasp. I leaned away a bit and let him shoot against the wall. Probably not where we wanted to deposit his seed, but that was all he was getting tonight. I wanted to put on a little show for my husband, and decided in my mind that if he was still OK with it, I would spend tomorrow night with Brian.

Brian kept his fingers going and soon had me reaching an orgasm as well. I held him for balance as I came on his fingers. As I calmed down, we kissed a little more before I told him that I should probably get back to my room. He kind of groaned a little, but I told him not to be a baby--there were plenty of men that were taking care of themselves that night! He laughed ruefully and walked me back. We shared a goodnight kiss outside the door before I let myself in.

My husband nearly knocked me to the floor with an embrace and a powerful kiss! When we broke I said, "I guess you saw us?" He told me how hot he thought I was before carrying me to the bed and laying down with me. We proceeded to make love, all the while he was asking me about the night, my feelings, if I was OK with what happened? Later, I got around to talking to him about what he thought--as if it wasn't obvious by the greeting!

He was excited that I was planning to have some fun with Brian after the wedding if it still felt right. But that's another day, and another part to the story.

____________________________________________

I hope you are enjoying reading these posts. I know they are kind of long, and this one didn't necessarily have a lot of sex to keep everyone entertained. Thanks for reading, and if you feel moved, I would love your comments.