The Wedding Trip: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my towel around me and opened the door. I'm sure I looked a mess to him but he smiled a big smile when he saw me. He came in with a bag and stood in the hallway and told me that he had brought toiletires and clothing for me. Just then Brian called out a greeting to my husband. My husband said hello but stayed in the hallway. He asked if I was still, "having fun," and I smiled and said I was. He leaned in to kiss me and whispered in my ear that the photo text was hot and he hoped I had a good time and that he would see me later.

He started to turn to leave and I grabbed him and kissed him again and whispered in his ear that I loved him and couldn't wait to tell him everything about the night. I reached down to the front of his pants and he was hard with excitement. He told me he had been like that since my text saying I was in Brian's room. I'm sure he was aching from his long night. He said at least Alyssa had followed through with her promise and he had been able to get off listening to her. I laughed just a little at the thought of him listening through the walls while Alyssa and his wife were having sex, but I knew he enjoyed playing the voyeur and was perfectly happy with the arrangement. He kissed me one last time and turned to leave while I went back to Brian.

When I got back into the main room Brian was standing up. I walked over to the window and opened the curtain partway. Brian walked up behind me, still erect and pressed his body against mine. I let his hands explore my body as he kissed me. Eventually, he pushed me forward a little and I braced my hands on the window sill while he started rubbing his cock against my pussy lips. Soon he was parting them and sliding inside me. He held my hips as he pushed into me. I loved the feel of his cock entering and pulling out of my pussy. I felt naughty and hot and turned on all at once.

We stayed like that for quite a while. Honestly, I was a bit sore from a night of sex at this point, but I was still enjoying it. I reached back with one hand to rub my clit while I was being taken from behind. Soon I had myself worked into an orgasm. As I was cumming on his cock, Brian pulled me against him and started to cum inside me one more time. I could feel our juices running from me and down my legs. We stayed connected briefly while we collected ourselves, then I stood up and turned around into an embrace. I made my way to the bathroom for a shower and to clean up.

Other than a somewhat lingering goodbye, that is the end of this story. The drive home was rather uneventful because all three of us were rather tired from the lack of sleep. My husband and I have talked about the weekend and both agreed it was a great time. I'm not sure if it will ever happen again, or under what circumstances it might, but I'm glad I did it this time.

12