The Wedding Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepsiblings reunited only to fight the same urges once more.
1k words
3.84
42.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Torture." I groaned down the phone line.

A soft ball of fur rubbed up against my leg and I shook him away. I wasn't in the mood to deal with the cat's abandonment issues when I, myself, needed someone. A cat wouldn't cut it forever with me. "Why torture? You get to wear a pretty dress, a fake smile and have old men buy you drinks. It's my heaven." The voice replied. As much as I loved my friends, sometimes they just didn't get it.

"Remember Derek?" My voice slowed on his name. I hadn't said it out loud in a while. Seemed easier that way.

"Stepbrother Derek?" She repeated in the same tone. Then it clicked. "Oh, god! You don't still have a crush on him? That's pretty wrong." My hands reached around the wardrobe holding the phone with my shoulder.

"We are not blood related. And of course not but y'know, it's always weird seeing your exes." I pulled out a pair of light blue thongs and examined them in the light.

I practically felt the sigh blow into my ear. "You never went out."

"Potato, tomato. I have to pack now."

"You're packing lingerie aren't you?" Dammit.

With a smile in my voice I replied, "No," and hung up.

I could survive a weekend with my hormones. After all in the time I had been away at uni, he could've gotten ugly. Dear god, I hope he hasn't, but still.

I mentally repeated my to-do list in my head. 'Finish packing.'

I stuffed the last of my underwear drawer into my small case and pulled the zip tightly with some persuasion on my ass's part. 'Check.'

'Tickets and passport.' Glancing over at my bedside table I nodded to myself. 'Check.'

'Legs, underarms and vagina.' I knew I already had done them but it didn't stop my hands from wondering just to make sure. 'Check.' I faintly managed to think to myself as my hands began to freely move by themselves.

I didn't have time, no. But did it stop me? Nothing ever does.

I pushed the ball of fur out of the room and clicked the door shut before frantically pushing everything off of my bed. With a rather large thud, my bed was cleared and I fell onto the bed hastily peeling off the clothing around me.

I'd have to rely on my trusty hands since Nelson, the cat, thought the vibrator I had bought was a chew toy.

Needless to say, I needed this more than ever.

Skimming along my bare skin, my hands felt their way up to my breasts. My skin prickled underneath them and my nipples rose to their touch. Biting my lip, my fingers slowly circled them before flicking across the aching stiffness that yearned to be pinched. Tweaking them slowly, I felt the connection to my clit. It was already wet, I knew that, but my focus was on the need to give my little nipples the attention they deserve.

I pinched harder this time on both and felt a gasp escape my lips. Electric shocks reverberated off of both and back down to my pussy.

I couldn't take it anymore.

My hand slid slowly across my torso and down to where my legs had already parted subconsciously.

Two fingers traced the outside of my lips while my other hand still worked on my nipples causing my breathing to increase with each pinch. Before I knew it, I was imagining someone else's hands moving across me. Someone else who I hadn't seen for a while.

"Derek," I moaned gently in almost a whisper as my fingers broke through the lips and felt the moisture that had begun to drip out of it.

My legs trembled with every movement inside my pussy lips. I really needed this.

I bit down hard on my lip as I guided my fingers upwards and spread my wetness across my clit.

Reflexively my back arched at the contact and my fingers grasped at my nipple harder than before. Another moan escaped my mouth but they were incoherent now. My brain was only set on my pleasure now.

Ring.

"No!" I moaned at the phone and began to circle the soft hood of my clit. My gasps became shallower, my back arched and my hips grinded against my soaked hand.

"We'll be there in a few minutes to pick you up. Don't forget your passport!" A chirpy voice croaked over the answering machine. Shit.

Kicking into overdrive, my fingers flicked across the sensitive spot and moved down to my opening. No delay and my fingers thrust into myself with the help on my hips bucking against my palm.

I groaned loudly, not caring if my neighbour or cat heard.

"Almost, there." I breathed and found the spot that made my toes curl.

Fucking my fingers and slipping a third into the tight opening, my mind blanked and my other hand feebly grasped at my breast.

'Jared,' a whisper echoed my mind and my fingers went into overdrive speeding up and pumping furiously into my aching pussy.

Pinching hard down onto my stiff nipples and brushing against my g-spot, my back finally arched full way and a relieving groan came roaring out. My fingers didn't stop until my body slowed down.

My toes curled tightly, my legs shook violently as well as the rest of my body.

"Fuck!" I yelled to the ceiling and began to slow down my movements.

My teeth relaxed their grip on my lips and I opened my eyes to slightly blurred vision.

I lay there non-moving for a few minutes before hurrying to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed once more.

Grabbing my suitcase I moved towards the door and stared at the cat that I would be leaving in the care of my neighbour for my glorious weekend. He looked like he was avoiding my gaze.

"You didn't hear anything." I scolded and walked out the door to meet the car at the bottom of the apartment.