The Wedding Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
The wedding weekend concludes with a bang or two.
6.3k words
3.21
42.7k
70
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fluttered open. The bedroom was bathed in sunlight, silent but for the serene sounds of nature filtered through the window panes. Jenny, my wife, was still asleep, cradled in my arms. The gentle, peaceful rhythm of her breathing was a sharp contrast to the wildness which she'd engaged in last night.

It was Sunday morning, our last day in town. The last day of the longest, strangest, most mortifying and without question sexiest weekend of my life. I'd never imagined that I'd be in this position: my wife having sex with other men and me being compliant with it. But the more it was happening, the more okay I was with it.

Jenny started to stir. Her eyes opened slowly and she smiled at me.

"Good morning," I said quietly as she brushed her hair from her face.

"Morning," she said sleepily. Her voice was hoarse, like her throat was dry. I pushed away the thought that deepthroating a pair of massive dicks late last night was the cause.

"Mmm, what time time is it?" she asked, rolling onto her back and shielding her eyes from the sun. I glanced at the alarm clock.

"Almost 9," I said.

"Jesus, I really slept in, huh?" she said. She was typically an early riser.

"Well it was a pretty crazy night," I said, trying not to sound accusatory.

"Yeah I guess it was," she said, sitting up a little and rubbing her eyes, "God, I almost can't believe it all happened. Dancing for those guys, having sex with Jon and Rick again. This town will have some much more interesting stories to tell about me when I leave this time."

She said it flippantly, like a joke, but it definitely concerned me.

"The guys at the bachelor party, you think they'll spread it around town?" I asked. It's not like we knew or cared about anyone around here but it was still a little embarrassing to think that people might consider my wife slutty.

"I wouldn't worry too much," she said, "They've all got wives and girlfriends that wouldn't be too happy to hear that they'd taken in a 'private show' at a bachelor party. I'm sure some of them will give me a hard time about it at the wedding today but we can handle it."

I'd nearly forgotten about the wedding. It was the whole reason we'd come here and yet, with everything that had already happened, it seemed like the least exciting thing that would happen this weekend.

Jenny started unraveling herself from the blankets. Her heavy boobs popped up into view and, like always, my eyes were helplessly drawn to them. She'd slept naked, apparently not bothering to redress after fucking Jon and Rick before bed.

"What time did you get to bed?" I asked, watching her round ass jiggle as she walked over to the dresser. I knew the answer, but wanted to see what she'd say.

"Not too late, pretty soon after you I think," she said, which was correct, "Actually, I'm sorry but I can't remember exactly when you left the room."

She slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms and looked at me questioningly.

"Oh, uh, let's see..." I sputtered. I knew exactly when, but it was awkward to say out loud, "I guess it was right around the time that Jon, uh, y'know, came..."

"Oh geez, on my boobs? I swear that guy could whitewash a barn with how much he shoots. What a mess," she said, idly gesturing to and rubbing her tits as she said it.

"Well actually, it was...well, the other time, I guess," I said.

Jenny thought for a moment, then it hit her.

"Oh God! I'd completely forgotten that. Wow, I can't believe he actually came inside me! I feel like I should have filled up like a balloon!" she said, making light of what felt at the time like a fairly significant line to cross.

"Yeah, that was pretty extreme with them both, you know, inside of you at the same time," I said. Jenny had been getting DP'd with Rick in her ass when Jon had dumped his load in her pussy.

"Seriously, you don't know the half of it," she said, pulling on a t-shirt to my disappointment, "I mean it felt really good but it was so intense I think I was half blacked-out through it. Probably wouldn't have let him cum there if I was thinking straight."

I was a bit relieved that it wasn't exactly intentional to let Jon cum unprotected in her pussy. I also knew she was on birth control so frankly, given all the other sexual barriers that had been broken this weekend there wasn't any reason to dwell on it.

"So what else did you guys get up to after that?" I asked, needing to know slightly more than wanting to.

As she laid out her clothes for the day, Jenny described the half hour or so that I'd missed. The DP had continued for several more minutes until Jenny's pussy was too sloppy from Jon's big willy sloshing his cum around inside her (not how she described it, but accurate). Before she could go clean up, Rick insisted on shooting his first load and had her lay back on the couch with her head dangling over the side. In this position he face-fucked her, teabagged her and finally came on her tits as she rimmed him. After a quick towel-off in the bathroom they all started anew.

"Nothing all that exciting, just more sex and blowjobs," she said, "I did get to orgasm again and they both did as well. Jon shot on my boobs and Rick...well it mostly got on my butt but he was a little slow pulling out so he definitely came in my pussy as well. I'd say half and half I guess."

How equitable.

"In any case, I'm gonna be sore today," said Jenny. She was walking a bit funny as she headed toward the bathroom, "Oh by the way, Rick got a call late last night and had to go out of town for work. He's probably on the plane already."

I feigned surprise even though I already knew about it. Jenny explained his early-morning stop-by at our door, though she casually omitted the fact that she'd given Rick the lewd photos he'd taken of her. But again, in the grand-scheme that was little more than a white lie.

We both got dressed and went to the kitchen where Mark, Tiffany and Jon were already seated drinking coffee. Jon beamed and clapped me on the back, characteristically good-natured. We all talked for the next hour, with Tiffany catching Jenny up on what she'd missed at the bachelorette party but, thankfully, nobody talking about what Jenny had done during (or after) the bachelor party.

There were a few hours to kill before we all had to get ready for the wedding, and being a gorgeous day with nothing else to do we all ended up swimming in the lake again. I was glad that Rick wasn't around to further press the situation into something sexual, but to my surprise Mark seemed to pick up in his place. He was hovering within a few feet of Jenny basically the entire time we were in the water, being uncharacteristically unattentive to his own wife, Tiffany. Still, there was nothing overtly sexual about the situation, with the exception of how hot Jenny and Tiffany looked in their bathing suits. My lust for Tiffany grew right along with my cock as I watched her barely covered tits splashing around in the water.

Jon left after about an hour as he needed to head into town to pick up his suit rental (from a tent shop, I thought, given the size of him). Tiffany was the next to go as she was going to take the longest to get ready. I stayed in for a little while longer before announcing that I too was heading in for a shower and to get dressed.

"I'm gonna stay and soak up some more sun," said Jenny, floating around.

"Yeah I'm going to enjoy the water a bit more, too," said Mark, practically following Jenny around like a dog.

I was mildly concerned about leaving them alone but Jenny had never shown much interest in Mark sexually (even though she'd blown and fucked him, recently) so I didn't really think anything would happen. Still, heading inside I couldn't help but look over my shoulder a few times as they laughed and splashed around.

I took a quick shower and came back to the bedroom in a towel as I laid out my suit for the evening. I'm not sure what caught my eye but before I could get dressed I went over to the window overlooking the lake. Jenny and Mark were still out there, only now they were facing each other, and very close. They appeared to be talking, but even from a distance you could feel that something about the energy had changed.

"He's going to try to fuck her again," said Tiffany from the doorway, startling me. I turned to look at her and was given an even bigger shock to find she was completely naked.

"Jesus," I said, my eyes and cock bulging as I took in the sight of her naked body. I'd seen it all before but damn, she really did look good. Everything from her long blonde hair, large, perky enhanced tits and her clean-shaven pussy was sexy as hell. I did my best to play it cool.

"What makes you say that?" I asked, though it was painfully obvious from my view of them on the lake that Mark was surely trying something.

Tiffany entered the room, strutting towards me. My dick inflated a bit more with every step.

"He told me so," she said, as if that were a perfectly normal thing for a husband to tell his wife, "He's jealous that Jon and Rick got to fuck her again, so he wants another shot."

I looked down at Mark and my wife. They were even closer and didn't seem to be talking anymore. Tiffany sidled up next to me, so close I could smell her sweet perfume.

"He's good with his hands," she said, looking down at the scene on the lake, "And very good with his tongue."

Mark's hands were beneath the water, and the moment she said it it became obvious from his and Jenny's body language that he was fingering her pussy.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked her, although I was kind of asking myself as well, "We could go out and stop it."

"Why interrupt their fun when we can have some of our own?" she said, reaching out her hand and running her fingertips across the bulge in the towel around my waist. God it felt good.

"So we're going to actually have sex this time?" I asked, trying not to sound desperate.

She shook her head.

"Sorry, hon. Rules are rules. But I promise you'll like it."

She pulled away the towel and my fully erect dick sprang free. She grabbed it and started stroking, moving in closer so that she could cradle my balls with her other hand. My arm went around her waist at first, but very quickly slid down to her bare ass and started fondling it.

Outside, Jenny and Mark were being discrete but Jenny's reddening face and Mark's rapidly moving arm told the story of what was happening. I thought Jenny was about to cum but before she could Mark's hand stopped. He moved in even closer, their hips together under the water. There was some adjusting of position for a moment until the movements of their bodies indicated that they were now fucking.

My right hand was buried between Tiffany's ass cheeks, fingering her pussy. What the hell, I thought, and pushed my thumb up into her asshole. She accepted it with a little jolt.

"Ooo, naughty boy," she said.

Out on the lake Jenny's arms were wrapped around Mark's neck, while his seemed to be...yep, they were hooked under her knees giving him easy access to swing her hips into his as he pounded his cock into her. Jenny's feet were sticking just out of the water, flailing about at the ankle as he plowed her for all he was worth. He pulled her up a bit and leaned in to suck one of her plump tits into his mouth. They were through being discrete and were now lost in fuck.

Tiffany's left hand stopped cradling my balls and reached behind me to grab my ass. She slid one of her long, manicured fingernails down until she was tickling my asshole. I squirmed at the unfamiliar sensation.

"Ah, so you like to give it but not receive it," she said, my thumb now fully buried in her bumhole. Despite my squirming she did not stop her playful prodding of my ass.

"Just never been one for ass-play, I guess" I said. Her probing didn't feel bad exactly, just strange and kind of intrusive.

"Are you sure? The rules say I can't put my mouth on another man's penis, but they don't say anything about putting it on another man's ass,"

Okay, so that was a tempting offer, if for no other reason than Mark had been rimmed by my wife two nights ago and I wanted to settle the score. Plus, I was so horny I just wanted to take things with Tiffany as far as I possibly could, whichever direction she'd let me.

Tiffany rubbed my asshole with the pad of her finger a few more times and I didn't resist. She smiled.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she said.

I pulled my fingers out of her holes (unfortunate, as that had felt really nice) and Tiffany positioned herself behind me and dropped to her knees. I leaned forward a bit and let her spread my cheeks with her hands as her wet tongue dove straight into my crack. Once she was in there, she reached her right hand up between my legs to continue stroking my dick. Her excellent handjob skills were really doing most of the work, though I must admit that her soft, wet tongue licking my butt was rather pleasurable.

"Mark would be pissed if he knew I was doing this," she said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Jenny and Mark's half-submerged fuck-session was apparently becoming too much of a hassle, so after disconnecting and some minor adjusting of their suits, they trudged back to shore. Mark's hand was on Jenny's ass the whole time. They walked over to a big shady tree right near the beach and Jenny bent at the waist, one hand on the trunk and the other reaching back to pull her suit to the side, offering her pussy to Mark who eagerly pulled out his still-hard cock and buried it inside her. They started fucking hard and fast.

Tiffany's rimjob seemed to be switching gears as she sensed it wasn't doing much for me. Her tongue and lips moved up my taint and began wetting the area behind my balls. She surprised me further by dipping lower and flipping around so that as she licked at my scrotum my dick was hanging across her forehead.

Mark pulled out and jerked his load onto Jenny's butt. He kept her there for almost a full minute after he'd stopped shooting, not wanting the experience to end as he squeezed her amazing ass with his free hand and coaxed out every drop of cum he could muster. They made their way back to the lake to clean up.

Tiffany had gone off the reservation. She'd gone from licking my balls to sucking them and was now licking her way up my shaft, her heavily mascaraed eyes staring intently up at mine. Her hand was pumping me masterfully and I knew I was on the verge. She gave my shaft a long, slow lick from the base all the way to the tip before suddenly engulfing the head of my dick in her lips. I groaned in shock and started to pump my seed into her hot mouth. It felt like a lot but she caught it all without so much as flinching, keeping her hand working to jerk out every drop I had. When I'd finished, she proudly displayed a mouthful of cum before closing her lips, tilting her head and swallowing it in one gulp.

"Whoops," she said with a giggle as she wiped her lips, "I guess what Mark doesn't know won't hurt him."

She stood up in front of me, close enough that our arms naturally went around each other in a loose hug. To be honest, I badly wanted to kiss her but was held back by the fact that she'd literally just finished licking my ass and swallowing my cum.

"Thanks, that was fun," she said, casual as can be. She gave me a little peck on the cheek and strode out of the room with a wave. I looked out the window and could see Jenny and Mark coming up to the house. I hurriedly got dressed, just in time for Jenny to enter the room.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I responded, working on my tie.

"You look great!" she said, "I better get a move on. Mark held us up, he was...well, he got a little frisky..."

Jenny told me about her sexual encounter on the lake, honest as always.

"Yeah, I actually caught a bit of the show through the window," I said. I smiled to show her I wasn't angry about it.

"Oh geez, and we thought we were being discrete," said Jenny, "Sorry you didn't get to be a part of this one, I think Mark thought he had to get me alone or something. I'll make it up to you..."

She got in close, pressing her boobs into me and rubbing my dick through my pants. I was still a bit hard but not quite ready for more.

"That sounds great, I'll definitely take you up on it tonight," I said.

"It's a date," she said with a smile before walking off to the bathroom to get ready. She was in there for a moment then poked her head out.

"Although to be fair, it's really Tiffany that should owe you one," she said with a goofy grin before disappearing back into the bathroom. She was joking of course, but I felt a pang of regret over not telling her that Tiffany and I had, in fact, fooled around. Despite being so minor in comparison to her actions, I was feeling bad about hiding it.

We all finished getting ready and convened in the living room. Mark was back to doting solely on Tiffany and Tiffany on him. Jon showed back up and quickly went to throw on his suit. We departed for the wedding in separate cars, as all of us would be going home afterwards and not coming back to the rented lakehouse. As we drove away, Jenny turned in her seat to look back at the house.

"I really do love this place, it's so wonderful," she said, "I wonder what the asking price is?"

We had learned on Friday that the house was to be put up for sale.

"No idea, but we could look into it," I said.

The wedding ceremony was at a beautiful venue in the middle of town and went quickly and smoothly. Erika and Chuck, the bride and groom, looked lovely. It was the first time I'd seen Chuck sober and he seemed like a much more upstanding guy than he had last night, pawing at my scantily clad wife. Of course all the other guys from the bachelor party were there as well, but thankfully none said or did anything to reference what had happened at the party. I guess Jenny was right that sometimes everybody knew it was best to keep your mouth shut. The only one I was worried about was Chuck's Grandfather, Luther Mills, who had never shut his mouth in his life. I made sure to subtly steer Jenny away from his vicinity to avoid one of his trademark outbursts.

The reception was being held in the same building, just down the hall. After drinks came dinner, toasts and cake. Then it was time to dance and mingle.

Jenny and I both liked to dance so even though I'm sure she would have had many offers, her and I danced together for most of the night. Jon spent most of his time at the bar but came out to join us during some of the group dances.

Jenny and I went back to our table for a break after a couple hours.

"Care for a drink?" I asked.

"Sure, just a red wine," she said.

I headed off to the bar but realized I'd left my wallet in the car. I went back to the table, where Jenny was now talking to Mr. Mills, Chuck's father and Jenny's old teacher. Uh-oh, I thought. Jenny had given him one hell of a lap dance last night, so good he'd actually cum in his pants. Was he back looking for the real thing?

I said hi to Mr. Mills and told Jenny about my wallet. She grabbed her purse and handed it to me.

"I have some cash in there, but would you mind taking the whole thing with you? Mr. Mills and I were going to go have a dance and I don't want to leave it at the table," she said.

I went off to get the drinks as Jenny and Mr. Mills went to the dance floor. A slow song was starting and I wanted to get back as soon as possible, but there was a bit of a line at the bar (and Jon saw me and practically forced me to do a shot with him). As I headed back with the drinks and Jenny's purse, her and Mr. Mills were not to be found anywhere.

My heart started pounding. I just knew they had snuck off to have sex. I set the drinks on the table and went off looking for them, hoping in vain that I might catch them in time to casually put a stop to it. I looked all over the building but there were so many people and so many places to hide that for ten minutes my search was fruitless. I really had to pee so I decided to make a quick pit-stop before continuing my search.

12