The Week of Memorial Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you leave," Jim said, "I'd like to propose a toast."

Jim produced several bottles of champagne and proceeded to open and pour drinks for everyone. Kelly and I stood by the bar with our glasses waiting for everyone to get theirs.

"John and Kelly, you are without a doubt the coolest couple that has ever stayed with us Memorial Day weekend. I want to thank you for coming and I wish you both the best. John, you're a lucky guy. Kelly, you are a very hot MILF. Cheers," He said while laughing.

The guys cheered, the girls laughed then everyone sipped their drink, but Kelly looked puzzled. She turned beet red of embarrassment for becoming the center of attention, but I could tell she didn't know why.

"What's a MILF?" She whispered to me.

"A mother I'd like to fuck," I whispered back.

"Oh my," she whispered. She grabbed one of the cardboard coasters from the bar and fanned herself with it before taking a seat at the barstool next to where she was standing. She then gulped down the rest of her champagne. Her glass was not empty for a second before Jim was there with the bottle to fill her glass again. The MILF remark effected her, but in a very good way. She was clearly turned on by the fact that a younger man appreciated her beauty at age 40 and wanted to fuck her. She was squirming around in her seat. Being called a MILF and now knowing what it meant ignited a fire that started in her loins and went straight up her spine.

Kelly was wearing a snug fitting tank top over the two piece bathing suit she had on earlier. The tank top did nothing more than cover her back and her beautifully toned stomach. I saw her shapely legs all the way to her hips. She had her heels dug in to the crossbar on the bar stool with her feet pointed inward clamping her legs closed. The empty champagne flute was held in both hands and was resting on her crotch as if she was covering something up. It reminded me of the times I'd get a boner somewhere in public and would have to cover it with a towel or adjust myself accordingly so no one would see. It was extremely erotic to see my beautiful wife aroused in public, with the uncertainty if others could detect her arousal or how to conceal it.

To add fuel to the fire burning between her legs, I began gently stroking her back while she was seated in front of me. I rubbed my left hand gently from her shoulders, down her spine until I could feel the top of her bikini bottom under her tank top, before moving my hand gently back up her spine to her shoulders. I repeated this for several minutes, which I knew guaranteed the production and fermentation of more of her sweet elixir for me to taste later. I noticed Kelly periodically glancing at my glass to see if I totally consumed my drink, but I purposely took my time knowing the juices were building inside her.

At one point, she placed her champagne glass back on the bar then leaned forward using her arms on the bar to support her.

"Are you ready?" She asked, wanting me to accompany her upstairs.

"Absolutely!" I said as I kissed her on the lips I tipped my glass to swig the champagne left in my glass to comply with her request. She used her feet to spin the barstool around and hop up from the stool to take a standing position next to me.

"It was nice meeting all of you. Thanks everyone, good night," Kelly said in a friendly voice directed at the people around us.

I finished my champagne and as I placed my empty glass on the bar Jim appeared and handed me a glass with about an ounce of what seemed to be a very fine scotch by the presentation in the sniffer glass without ice.

"John, please enjoy one final drink with me before you leave. I insist," Jim said in a serious tone.

I glanced at Kelly for approval and she nodded that it was ok.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"I'll be up in 10 minutes. Will you be waiting for me on the bed like last night?" I whispered.

She smiled, then nodded her head in the affirmative and walked towards the house. As Kelly was walking toward the door, Jim and I both raised the dram of whiskey to our noses and sniffed the bouquet while we both admired her body as she left.

"This is a 55 year old Mac Allan that we bought for my dad's 55th birthday last year. We've only taken four shots from the bottle in the last year and the two here make 6. I figured you'd appreciate tasting such a fine scotch," Jim said.

"Thanks. This is really expensive stuff. It smells great, but I know it can't compare to the liquid that comes directly from her pussy," I said in a low voice to Jim as I pointed to my beautiful wife while she was walking away from us.

"You're probably right! You're a lucky man," Jim said as he touched his glass to mine.

Kelly opened the door slowly and turned her head to look back at Jim and I staring at her while we sipped the expensive Scotch from our respective glasses. She waved at us while she closed the door slowly with a cute, but sexy smile on her face. She then turned and walked towards the stairs inside which gave us the final opportunity to admire her ass while she walked away.

When she was no longer in sight, I turned back towards the bar and looked down at the bar stool Kelly was just sitting in. The seat was covered with a dark green vinyl, but that was not what drew my attention. In the center of the seat towards the front of the chair, there was a small spot that was glistening. It was wet. This is the spot where Kelly's pussy had just been resting a minute before.

I elbowed Jim in the side and pointed to the bar stool.

"It seems my lady left a sample," I said boasting and pointing to the evidence.

Jim looked down at the stool and didn't know what to do. He looked back at me like a deer in the headlights.

"Go ahead. See if the 40 year old elixir Kelly made fresh today can stand up to the MacAllan 55 you gave me," I jested as I backed out of the way.

Without hesitation Jim placed his scotch on the bar and approached the seat slowly. He moved his nose closer to the mark to take in the scent. He left his face there for about 4-5 seconds before wiping the liquid off the seat on to his finger. I saw it smear on the seat as he transferred what he could from the seat to his finger. He brought the elixir glistening on his finger to his nose as he deeply inhaled the scent. He smiled as he put his finger in his mouth to taste it. He nodded his head and smiled.

"I agree. I prefer this to the whiskey. You're a lucky man," he repeated for the second time in the last two minutes.

He took stirred his scotch with the finger containing my wife's juice and lifted his glass to me.

"Cheers!" He said.

I smiled and retrieved my scotch from the bar. I turned back toward the house to see that the third floor light was now on, which indicated Kelly made it to our room. All I could think about was the delightful part of the evening still in front of me.

After a few more minutes speaking with Jim, the light in our room went out. I checked my watch and about 12 minutes had passed since Kelly left. I looked back at Jim and smiled

"Bottoms up," I joked.

We both finished what was left in our glasses before setting the empty glass on the bar.

"It's time to go," I said.

"Bottoms up," Jim said as he reached out to fist bump me.

The third floor room was completely dark, but I could see just enough to make my way inside the room without turning on the light. As I approached the bed I called out to her.

"Are you naked?" I asked.

"Of course," she said sarcastically.

"I brought you a play toy for tonight, my dear," I said seductively.

"Ooh, what kind of toy?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"What happens on vacation stays on vacation," I said to her as I turned on the light next to the bed.

The room was suddenly illuminated and it took a couple seconds for our eyes to adjust. I saw Kelly lying naked on the bed looking at me. She quickly turned her head to the foot of the bed when she noticed the reflection from the mirror above the hot tub of a man standing there. It was Jim, who was completely naked.

Nine years ago, Kelly and I went on a cruise with her sister, Amy who had just turned 21, and Tonya a friend of Amy's from college who was barely 19. I left Kelly at the bar one night with Amy and Tonya. About an hour later, Kelly woke me from my slumber telling me she had a present for me. I was groggy, but was soon wide awake when the light came on and I saw Kelly, Amy and Tonya all naked standing next to my bed.

At first, I could not believe my eyes, but that lasted about 2 seconds. The arousal of three beautiful young women standing before me completely naked took over.

"What happens on vacation stays on vacation," was the only thing Kelly said to me when my eyes focused and suddenly realized this was not a dream, but a dream come true.

The only ground rule was that whatever happened that night was never to be discussed or referenced ever again once the vacation was over. Nine years later, I can finally pay back the favor and watch Kelly be ravaged by the big cock she's been fantasizing about all week.

I leaned forward to give her a kiss. Her head was on the pillow at the head of the bed. Jim wasted no time burying his face between her legs to taste her sweet nectar. He already knows that the 55 year old scotch he gave me does not compare to what my 40 year old wife can generate in an afternoon.

Kelly's head arched back in to the pillow while an unfamiliar tongue probed her hot and wet pussy. She spread her legs as an invitation for him to explore her further.

I took a seat on the side of the bed so that I had a front row seat to all the action. I was already hard watching another man drink Kelly's juice and observing how much she enjoyed a new tongue exploring her pussy. Jim enjoyed the taste of her natural lubricant so much that he didn't focus on her clit. Instead, he lapped at the gentle stream of sweet lubricant dripping from her twat. I knew she didn't mind that her clit was not getting the usual attention I feel it deserves because Jim was drinking the evidence as fast as it leaked out of her.

After 5 minutes of Jim probing with his tongue and drinking her juice, Kelly still had not cum, but I knew she was still having a good time. She was eager to get Jim's cock ready for action. She sat up and ordered Jim to stand at the foot of the bed.

Jim was aroused purely from the excitement of licking Kelly's pussy. His cock stood out in front of him completely erect. He had a large well defined mushroom head at the end of his 9 inch shaft. Kelly got on her knees and made her way to the foot of the bed. She leaned over and grabbed his cock at the base, slowly gliding her fingers up the veins bulging from the shaft towards the mushroom head.

She gently rubbed the head of his cock before guiding it in to her mouth. Jim let out a moan as the large mushroom head disappeared in to Kelly's hungry mouth. I knew she wanted to feel more of the shaft in her mouth, but the large head filled her mouth and she was unable to get any more of his cock in her mouth. Her sunken cheeks revealed the suction she was applying to Jim's cock head. Jim continued to show signs of pure pleasure.

I heard the suction break as Kelly pulled the head of Jim's dick out of her mouth and began to work the saliva from his head further down his throbbing shaft with her hand. She knew that she had to lubricate the big cock to get it inside her comfortable.

"Lick my pussy," she ordered while glancing back at me for a second before returning to Jim's cock. I was disappointed that I could no longer see the huge cock entering Kelly's mouth, but the excitement of eating her pussy soon killed that thought. I put my head on the bed under her pussy. I was accustomed to the 69 position so this was a new angle. I focused my attention on licking her clit, which was very swollen. I put my right thumb in her pussy and slid it in a circular motion while maintaining contact with her slippery vaginal wall.

I heard Jim moaning and could only imagine it was the result of Kelly stroking his shaft with her hand while she sucked and licked his cock. Once in a while, I'd hear the suction break from Kelly's mouth as she let out a moan. Finally, I could feel the electricity in her clit making my tongue tingle. I've done this more than a thousand times, so I knew she was about to come. I wrapped my left arm around her waist to lock her pussy in position against my face while I continued the assault on her clit with my tongue and rotating my thumb inside her.

Her body froze, indicating that her orgasm was about to start.

"Don't stop!" Kelly muttered, indicating there was no cock in her mouth.

Her body quivered and shook as the orgasm went through her body. Her clit gave off a slight electric feeling, which reminded me of testing 9V batteries with my tongue. Batteries with little or no capacity left give off a faint electric sensation if you press your tongue across both terminals. That indicates it is time to change the batteries, but in Kelly's case it indicates she's about to cum.

Despite the fact that a big fat cock was somewhere close to Kelly's face, her first orgasm of the evening was the direct result of my tongue and fingers probing her.

When the orgasm subsided, Kelly spun around 180 degrees to face me. She moved herself backwards toward the edge of the bed doggie style so that she could work on taking Jim's cock inside her. I started to move, but she quickly grabbed my cock and guided me closer to her. It was apparent she intended to suck my cock while Jim entered her.

I rested my head back on the pillow while Kelly positioned herself on the bed. I am thankful there was a mirror on the ceiling so that I could see Jim rubbing his mushroom cock head up and down Kelly's pussy to lubricate his cock with her sweet and slimy lubricant. Kelly rested her forehead on my thigh while she used both hands to spread herself so that Jim could align his cockhead with her dripping wet pussy.

Jim pressed his mushroom cock head against her hole and Kelly removed her hands from her ass to prop herself up again. She looked me in the eye as she arched her back. She mouthed the words "I love you" to me before closing her eyes and slowly pushing back on Jim's cock.

Kelly let out a moan as his cock head pressed against her tight hole and slowly disappeared inside her. She stopped moving once his cock head was completely inside her. Jim was now officially the second man to enter my wife, Kelly.

"Ahhh. You're so fucking tight!" I heard Jim mutter.

Kelly had a brief expression of pain on her face that slowly faded to tolerance and finally pure pleasure. I was focused on watching the cock entering my wife in the mirror above when I felt Kelly's mouth engulf my dick.

She continued to work on sucking my dick while Jim slowly worked his way inside her. My cock felt Kelly's moans as Jim continued to enter her from behind. The mirror revealed that Jim still had a few inches of dick that were not inside her. He slowly slid his big cock in and out of her with consistent strokes, which allowed Kelly to get acclimated to the dick inside her.

Jim was as deep inside Kelly as I could ever be and he had enough cock to spare to easily break my record by three inches. My cock slipped out of Kelly's mouth and I looked down to see she was looking back at me. I could tell by the look in her eyes that her second orgasm was quickly building inside her.

Her eyes slowly closed and her head rocked backward then she suddenly collapsed on top of me. Her hair was stuck to my wet cock while her forehead rested on the top of my thigh. I felt her panting in to my inner thigh while her nails dug in to my outer thigh. She froze indicating she was having yet another orgasm.

Jim sensed she was about to cum on his cock and increased the pace of his pumping. Kelly's body quivered for about 30 seconds while Jim's cock stretched the walls of her tight wet pussy. When her orgasm subsided, Jim pulled out of her. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her to the foot of the bed while flipping her over so that she was on her back. I saw the large hole between my wife's legs that Jim's cock just created and it turned me on. Jim quickly pulled Kelly's ass to the edge of the bed and moved his cock back in to position to plug the gaping hole he created.

As he pressed his cock back inside her, he lifted her legs so they were resting on his shoulders. Jim put his throbbing hard shaft back inside my wife to the depth he was previously and pinned Kelly's legs back with his arms so that she was as spread open as she could possibly be. He began ramming his cock in and out of her with more and more of it disappearing on each stroke. Kelly's face was turned to the side and I could hear her moaning louder and louder as the cock got further and further inside her.

"Oh my god yes. Fuck me!" She begged as Jim's cock continued the assault on her tiny pussy.

She had another orgasm as Jim's cock continued to stretch and explore new territory deeper inside her. Jim didn't stop ramming in and out of her as Kelly came again. She started to slide away on the bed due to the force of his pumping. Jim moved his arms above her shoulders to lock her body in position so that he could continue pounding her without having to stop and reposition.

"Yes, deeper. Go deeper. I want it all inside me!" She begged.

Jim slid the last inch of his cock inside her in one swift thrust which filled her pussy completely. I was extremely aroused seeing that my beautiful wife could make a thick nine inch cock disappear inside her and like it.

Jim's dick was buried as far as he could go inside my beautiful wife. His big ball sack was resting on her ass, which was shiny from the sweet lubricant that oozed from her pussy and down her ass while Jim was pumping her.

Jim froze when his pubic bone met Kelly's indicating he was all the way inside my wife. Kelly's body froze, but Jim quickly pulled out of her before she could cum. He shot a stream of sperm on my wife's tits and abdomen.

I knew Kelly was close to coming so I moved in to help finish her off. Jim got out of the way as I flipped my sperm drenched wife over and entered her from behind. My cock was rock hard from watching the action. I slipped inside her with no problem. Her cunt was not as tight as before, but she was still hot and wet and I was still able to hit the spot she needed to send her over the edge for her final orgasm of the night. Kelly and I came together. I collapsed on top of her back while my balls pumped my hot fluid inside her.

Once again, I felt my erection diminish as our fluids leaked out of her on to the sheets below.

I rolled over on to the bed, but Kelly laid there for a few minutes breathing hard. She finally rolled over to kiss me and thank me for a wonderful evening. She stood up and walked over to Jim. She gave him a deep kiss and an exaggerated tight hug which successfully part of the wad Jim sprayed on her belly back on to him. It was her way of telling him that she enjoyed his cock, but she didn't appreciate the spray of cum on her front side.

Kelly marched off to the bathroom to clean up.

"You're a lucky man. She's an incredible woman." Jim said as he finished getting dressed.

"I know." I replied.

"You know, if you want to come down next year, you can both stay as one of my guests for free." He offered eagerly.

"We'll see," I said while smiling back at him.

I shook hands with him and he left the room.

The next morning, we left at 6am as planned. We smiled back and forth at each other on the way home, but we never spoke of the moment since what happens on vacation must stay on vacation.

The End.

12