The Weekend

Story Info
Couple share a romantic and erotic weekend getaway.
3.2k words
4.35
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having rented a cabin in the mountains for a night we drive up early on a beautiful clear crisp winter's day. The sun is shining off the snow and the mountains. We are bundled up as we arrive at the cabin and open the door. It is beautiful!

The door opens into a small foyer to hang our coats and drop our snow-covered boots. From there another door opens into a huge open area. Living room and dining room are there with the kitchen in one corner behind a breakfast bar. In one corner with a leather couch and two chairs facing it is a huge open stone fireplace. On either side of the fireplace are large picture windows. The view out one side is into the forest with snow-covered trees and in the other direction a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains and a small frozen lake.

Above us is a loft overlooking the great room. When we take our things up to drop them it is complete with a large ensuite with oversized tub and a roomy glassed in shower stall. The bedroom area of the loft has a king sized bed with big soft feather pillows and an inviting feather duvet. To the back of the loft a door opens onto a large balcony.

Stepping out onto the balcony we both are surprised. Surrounded by trees it is very private and in the corner is a large cedar hot tub steam rising! You look at me and your eyes sparkle, "Just think what we could do out here!"

Giggling and laughing we head back into the bedroom and fall onto the bed. The duvet envelops us. I lie on top of you and rise up on my elbows peering into your eyes. Your cheeks still rosy from the cold outside. My lips find yours with a gentle kiss. "Think what we can do in here!" You smile naughtily and raise your lips to mine. Your hand slips into my hair at the back and our lips press together in a slow deep passionate kiss. Hips moving without thought.

"OK." you exclaim breathlessly as our lips part and you roll on top of me. "Enough of this you need to light the fire to take the chill off and I need to put things away in the kitchen. If you're nice I'll make you a drink while I am at it."

Sliding off me you hop onto the floor taking my hands and pulling me up. Kissing me gently and skipping away down the stairs you call back over your shoulder, "Lets go sexy we have things to do before we have THINGS to do!"

I fall back onto the bed staring at the ceiling with a broad smile on my face. Thinking to myself about the THINGS we will do. Then off down the stairs to scare up some wood while you put some music on and busy yourself in the kitchen.

It takes me a good hour to find the axe, chop the wood and light the fire. By the time I'm finished you have made us lunch and fixed us both a drink. We sit on the couch and eat. The talk easy and free. Our legs touching and the odd gentle kiss.

Clearing the mess from our meal we bundle up and head out for a stroll to explore. Walking through the snow in the cold air is refreshing after the long car ride and a meal. Relaxed we throw snow at each other and make snow angels out on the frozen lake. Chasing each other through the snow until one catches the other and we tumble in the soft cold white snow banks on the shore of the lake.

Breathless we lay in the snow you on top of me.

"Now that you have caught me what are you going to do with me?"

Your answer is with your lips onto mine. Mmmmm. Our lips heating each other's and our cool tongues meeting. Within minutes our parkas are open and our shirts pushed up. The combination of the warm skin of our chests touching and the cold air and snow around us is incredible.

Sitting up on my hips your parka open and your shirt pushed up. Hard nipples capping your breasts either from the cold or from our activities. "We should probably move this inside before things start to freeze off!" you laugh as your hands slide up to cup your breasts and cover your nipples.

"I have a mouth that would love to warm those for you." Rising up I cover one with my mouth pulling you hard against me. "Mmmm just the way I like them."

Your head leans back and a small moan escapes your throat.

Your hands on my shoulders you push me away then pull your shirt down. "That was the appetizer. Now lets get back to the cabin its getting a bit dark and the clouds have moved in. Looks like snow."

Bouncing away doing your parka up as you run you head up the trail. I get up and brush myself off and follow. You are already in the door when I get to the steps. Smiling to myself I mount the steps thinking of what is to come.

Inside I go to the fireplace and throw a couple more logs on. The flames hot against my cold face. You're nowhere in sight. I sit on one of the leather chairs and with the combination of the drive, chopping wood, our walk and the heat I fall fast asleep.

I awake groggily to you kneeling between my legs. My pants gone and your hands and mouth coaxing me to hardness. Growing in your mouth I close my eyes and my hips start to move with your encouragement. Slipping my hands into your hair as your mouth slides so sensually over my swelling shaft. Small gasps coming from my lips. Wet sucking sounds coming from yours.

Taking your mouth from my now swollen erection you look up into my eyes. "I have always wanted to wake you this way baby." With that you return your lips to the head of my cock and slide me effortlessly between your lips. The sensation is incredible. My eyes closed and head back I give into your expert touch. Hips pushing up to meet your mouth. I can hardly stand it.

As you feel my cock full and ready to explode you take me from your mouth with a final flick of your tongue to get a drop of cum on the tip.

"Come with me darling I think we could use a shower before we finish this."

I follow you up the stairs with just my shirt on and you wearing an undershirt and white panties. My hands roaming over your bum and up onto your hips. Into the bathroom stripping our few clothes as we go we climb into the shower.

Slippery soapy hands gliding over each other's bodies. No talk only the sounds of the shower and our lips meeting. I turn you around so that I can wash your back. My hands reaching around to soap your breasts and fondle your nipples. I kiss the back of your neck under your wet hair as you push back into me. Then my hands move down your sides to your hips and over your bum as you head turns for me to kiss your cheeks and lips.

Starting at the top of your bum my soapy hand parts your cheeks with one finger. Pushing it deeper between them I massage between your cheeks. Your hips moving your bum back to meet my touch. My fingers working between the soft slippery globes of your ass while my tongue enters your mouth.

Our kiss deepens as you suck my tongue farther into your mouth. My hand slides lower and spreads your legs so a finger can glide between your now swollen wet lips. Teasing but not touching the hard bud at the top of your slit.

Lathering soap in your hands while I start to press on your clit and reaching around behind yourself to take my cock in your hands. Gentle pressure as your hand passes from the base to the tip.

I remove my hand from between your legs and turn you to face me. "Kiss me lover. I want your tongue deep in my mouth and my hard cock pressed against your soapy tummy."

Arms embracing each other. Hips pressing hard together. Your ridged nipples burning my chest. Our kisses uncontrolled. Hard deep and wet. My hands find your bum and pull you firmly against me so you can feel the length of me against your soft skin. Then push you slightly back so that one hand can slip down and spread the lips of your pussy and one reaches behind you spreading the cheeks of your ass. Kissing you deeply I slide a finger slowly into both openings and lift you up to my lips.

The moans deep in your throat excite me as you rock your hips back and forth. Pushing back onto my finger in you butt then forward onto the one in your pussy. Your head falls back your eyes closed. Lost.

I slip my fingers from inside you very slowly and bring my hands to cup your face. I look into your eyes. "I think you said you would finish what you started downstairs."

Without a word you turn off the shower and take me by the hand leading me to the bed. As I sit on the edge you push me onto my back and again kneel between my legs. "I love your cock in my mouth baby. I want to finish what I started. I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

I groan and pull your head down onto me. Your lips parting and devouring me. Within minutes I cannot control myself and spill hot thick cum into your mouth. Your lips tight around me you swallow as much as you can then let the rest slip out the corners of your mouth and run down my still hard shaft. Rubbing it onto my stomach. "God Sarah I love when you do that!"

You just smile and climb up on top of me. Your lips coated as you kiss me and push your now salty tongue deep in my mouth. The taste and feel of it is incredible. I suck on your tongue and lick your lips clean.

You reach between your legs and slip two fingers inside yourself bringing them out shiny and wet. Placing them in my mouth. "This is something else you need to taste a bit later. Now lets go make some dinner."

And with a very sensual smile you roll away from me and slip into your clothes. I watch as you head into the bathroom and I hear the hair dryer going. Thinking to myself "How lucky am I." A broad smile creeps across my lips.

I dress and leave you to finish in the bathroom while I throw more wood on the dying embers of the fire and start supper. Simple meal with the chili we had made the day before to heat up, salad and garlic bread. By the time you come downstairs the chili is almost ready on the stove, the salad is made and on the table and the bread is in the oven.

You snuggle up behind me as I am pouring wine. I feel your lips on my back and your hands caressing my chest.

"Mmm, smells good."

"Kind of worked up and appetite so hope it tastes as good as it smells!"

I turn to you kiss you gently and give you a glass of wine.

"Why don't you set the table while I finish here. It will only be a minute."

Within minutes we are sitting at the table with only the glow of the fire and candles lighting the room. Our eyes rarely leaving each other. Holding hands across the table. Forks loaded with thick rich chili passing between us. The meal is devoured with an air of sexual tension. The talk is light.

I open another bottle of wine as you clear the table. Pouring another glass of wine for us I hear you call from inside the kitchen, "Dessert is on the way but it is a surprise. Slide your chair back from the table and close your eyes. No peeking either!"

I close my eyes and chuckle moving my chair back. "Funny, I don't remember packing dessert."

"You just be quiet and keep your eyes closed. You don't know everything!" Giggles coming from the kitchen as you talk.

I hear you moving towards the table and can feel you close to me. A few gentle creaks from what I assume is your chair as you sit. A rustle on the table.

Then in a very deep sexy voice, "Open your eyes baby. Your dessert is on the table."

I am speechless! There you are sitting on the table in front of me with only your undershirt on. Your legs pulled up and your feet on the table. A mound of whipped cream between your legs.

"Hope you're still hungry lover. I want you to make sure you have room for all your dessert and be able to lick the plate clean."

As I look from your face to the whipped cream you take a finger full of the cream and sensuously lick it from your fingers. Then take another and put it against my lips and into my mouth. I lick all of it off and suck on your fingers.

You pull your fingers from my mouth and slide your hand into my hair at the back of my head. Pulling me down towards the white thick sweet cream between you legs.

"Eat it all up baby!"

My tongue slides out between my lips as you push my head between you're legs. The cream tastes so good. My tongue moves over you as I take it into my mouth. The cream smearing over my face. My tongue seeking your coated lips to clean the sweet cream from them. So hungry for you I devour it and you. Sucking your lips into my mouth, licking your thighs and between the cheeks of your bum where it has run. I eat my dessert like I am starving. Listening to your increasing moans and feeling the pressure of your hand on the back of my head I clean you with my mouth.

"Oh baby," you gasp, "eat me. It feels so good. Make me cum baby I love your mouth on me!"

My tongue finds your hard little clit. My fingers massage between the cheeks of your ass. Wet sucking sounds as my lips pull you between my teeth and tongue. The sweetness of the cream mixed with your juices driving me wild.

You lie back on the table, eyes closed and cries coming from deep in you throat. Heels digging into my back forcing me hard into your pussy. Your thighs tightening around my head as you thrust your hips into my face. Sucking harder and harder. My tongue pressing against your sensitive little button. Your hands now squeezing your breasts and nipples.

Your cries fill the room. Your juices flood my mouth as you orgasm. My head locked between your trembling thighs. Your hips jerking up to my mouth. You collapse on the table your legs limp around me. Now my tongue just gently moving over your lips. Taking the last of the cream and your juices into my mouth. Mmmmmm

I rise up and run my tongue over your tummy and chest then onto your lips. Kissing you. Letting you taste the mix of the cream and you from my lips and mouth.

"That was the best dessert I have ever eaten!" I whisper into your ear.

"And that was the best dessert I have ever served!"

"Stay right where you are and relax baby. I will be right back."

Returning quickly with a warm basin of water and a washcloth I part your legs and softly wash the stickiness from your sensitive lips. Sliding the warm cloth between the cheeks of your ass and over your thighs. Wiping my face off then pulling you to me and kissing you again.

"It's late, how about I follow you up to bed?"

Without a word you slip from the table and take my hand. Pulling me up the stairs to the bedroom and onto the bed.

Kisses and caresses follow. Slow and gentle. Touching without touching. You undress me and I slip your undershirt over your head. Now naked, you on top of me with your whole body pressing against me. Your skin hot on mine. Slowly, gently we make love falling asleep in each other's arms. Me still inside you and our juices wet on our legs.

I awake in the middle of the night with your head on my chest and my arm around you. I slide you off gently without disturbing you and pad to the bathroom. When I come back I peer out the balcony window. It is snowing big gentle flakes. The winds calm and the steam rising from under the hot tub cover. I slip outside naked and remove the cover. The water is so inviting. My muscles ache from chopping wood so I slide in up to my neck. The cold air on my head.

I lay in the water for a few minutes feeling very relaxed. The door pushes open and there you are your nipples instantly hard from the cold.

"May I join you?"

"Please do."

And with that you slip beneath the water beside me. My arm wrapping around you and holding you close to me.

"This has been wonderful."

I just hold you closer. The conversation is lazy as the water heats our bodies. The aches leaving me. Then after not a long time our eyes begin to close and we decide to go back to bed. We leave the hot water and hop back into bed. Melting into each other's arms and falling into a deep sleep almost immediately.

When we awake the sun is high in the sky glinting off the freshly fallen snow. We are warm and cozy under the covers. Again our lovemaking is slow and patient. Exploring each other with hands fingers and mouths. So incredible so comfortable so sensual. We lay for a long time in each other's arms. So satisfied and relaxed.

Looking at the clock with regret we rise and shower. Everything in slow motion. Our caresses in no hurry. Exploring everywhere. The water cascading over us.

As you dress and get ready to go I make us breakfast. When you come down it is all we can do to keep from laughing as we peer at the table. Whipped cream still to be found.

With breakfast over and everything in the car we say our goodbyes to the cabin and promise to come back for longer next time. We drive off with huge smiles. And just as the cabin fades in the mirrors you take my hand and slip it between your legs looking over at me.

"Oh baby we WILL be back!" A naughty grin comes over your lips and your eyes twinkle as we accelerate towards home.